分享

爸爸来上幼儿园 | 英语故事第42期

 雪人娃娃 2017-07-11

爸爸来上幼儿园

When Dad went to kindy

双语故事


爸爸来上幼儿园

来自小学生英语课堂

06:59


中英对照


我第一次带爸爸去上幼儿园。

The first time I took Dad to my kindergarten.


我可兴奋了,可是爸爸有点儿害羞。

I was excited, but he was a little shy.


莉莉:大家早上好,这是我的爸爸。

Good morning, everyone. This is my Dad.


爸爸:早上好,小朋友们。

Good morning, kids.


同学:早上好!

Morning …~ 


莉莉,今天轮到你爸爸来幼儿园体验日啦?

Lily, so today is your dad’s turn for the Kindy Day, right?


是的,他会和我们一起玩一天呢。

 Yes, and he’ll play with us for the whole day.


我转过头,看到爸爸的脸有点红。

I turned around and saw Dad blushing. 


我想他肯定是害羞了。

I think he must be shy.


爸爸,别担心。

Don’t worry Dad. 


拉着我的手就没事了.

Hold my hand, and you’ll be all right.



爸爸:哦,呵呵,好的。谢谢。

Oh, heheee, OK. Thank you.


爸爸,和我们一起玩秋千吧。

Daddy, play on the swings with us.


好的,莉莉,我来推你。

OK Lily, I can push you.


你怎么不坐秋千呢。

Why don’t you sit on a swing, too?


厄~不用,不用了。

Oh, it’s OK, it’s OK.


哎,他肯定是不好意思坐秋千。

Well, he must be too shy to have a swing.


爸爸:其实,我是怕把秋千坐坏了。

Actually, I don’t want to break the swing.


我带着爸爸和小朋友们一起到沙坑里玩儿。

I took Dad to the sandpit to play with my friends.


爸爸:哎呀,我的鞋子里都是沙子。

Oh no, there’s sand in my shoes.


我们玩沙子的时候都要把鞋子和袜子脱掉的。

When we play in the sandpit, we take off our shoes and socks. 


你是第一次玩吧,你不知道嘛. 

This is your first time here, you don’t know that.


爸爸:呵呵

heheee.

?


哎,他是不好意思脱鞋吧。

Well, he must be too shy to take off his shoes.


爸爸:哎,我袜子里还有沙子。

Er…I’ve still got sand in my socks.


后来,我们一起做蛋糕。

Then we made some cakes.


爸爸,你帮我们一起捏面团。

Dad, you can help us make the dough.


但是,面团不可以吃哦,对身体不好。 

But don’t eat the dough, it’s bad for you.


爸爸:好的,我会记住的。

Ok, I’ll try to remember.



我们玩过家家。

We played house.


我扮演医生

I was a doctor. 


我的好朋友玛丽扮演带孩子来看病的妈妈。

My buddy Mary was a mother who took her baby to the hospital.


我把爸爸打扮成护士

I dressed Dad like a nurse. 


给他戴上护士帽,穿上护士的外套.

I gave him a nurse’s hat, a nurse’s blouse.


还让他推着一个婴儿车。

And a stroller.


莉莉和玛丽:哈哈哈哈哈哈,你看起来怪怪的。

Hahaha you look weird。

?


爸爸:我也觉得怪怪的。

I feel weird too.haha。


吃点心了,爸爸和我还有其他孩子们一起坐在垫子上。

It’s snack time. Dad sat on a mat with me and other children.


爸爸,给你吃一个苹果和饮料。

Here’s an apple and a drink for you, Dad.


谢谢莉莉。

Thank you Lily. 


哇,这个巧克力牛奶很好喝啊。

Wow, this chocolate milk tastes good.



吃完了点心,爸爸开始给大家讲故事。

After snacks, he told us stories.


他不害羞了。

He wasn’t shy now.


他学着各种好玩的声音,还做搞笑的表情。

He made funny voices and funny faces.


爸爸:那只小猪说

And the piggy said. Snort snort


回家的路上,

On the way back home,


今天真高兴,爸爸喜欢幼儿园吗?

It was fun today, do you like my kindy, Dad?


爸爸:我很喜欢.

 I do.


那,你可以天天都来上幼儿园啊。

Then, you can come everyday.


爸爸:我会考虑的。

I’ll think about that.


暑假做什么?推荐小朋友们一起来学成语哦~通过讲故事的方式,每天轻松掌握一个成语。学习成语不仅提升个人素养,还能提高写作能力哟~暑假小积累,成绩大进步!快扫码加入吧~

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多