多米的龙
Dom’s Dragon
多米和他的小猫米露在家里。
Dom and his cat Milo are at home.
Dom: “下雨了。
It’s raining.
我在家能干什么呢?
What can I do at home?”
Milo: “Meow~下雨天打盹最好啦。
aining day is perfect for a nap.”
Dom: “我知道啦!
I know!
我可以来坐一条龙。
I can make a dragon.
一只很大的龙。
A very big dragon.”
Milo: “天啊,不要啊。
Oh NO!
我讨厌龙。
I don’t’ like dragons.
我。。。我赶紧躲。。躲到床底下吧。
Let’s me hide … under the bed.”
D: (开抽屉声)“这儿有纽扣。
Here’re some buttons.
我可以用来做龙的眼睛。
I can use two for dragon’s eyes.
![](http://image108.360doc.com/DownloadImg/2017/07/1322/105774920_2)
M: “纽扣!
Buttons!
我喜欢纽扣!
I like buttons.
让我看看
Let me see.”
D: “蓝眼睛好,还是绿眼睛好呢。
Blue eyes or greens eyes…?”
M: “有差别嘛。。。
What’s the difference…”
D: “嘿,我可以用这条蓝围巾给龙做个长尾巴。
Hey, I can use this blue scarf to make a long tail for my dragon.”
M: “好无聊啊。。
I’m bored…meow.“
D: “(翻箱倒柜声)这儿有团线。
And here’s some string.”
M: (弹珠掉在地上的声音)“哦,他掉了几颗弹珠。
Oh, he dropped some marble balls.
太好了。
Great.
我要玩弹珠,
Let me play with them …
一颗,两颗,三颗,四颗。。。
one, two, three, four …”
D: “… 这个,然后,这个。。。我的龙做好啦。
this … and this … My dragon is ready.
白色的脑袋,蓝色眼睛,绿色大牙齿,还有紫色和绿色的身体。
It’s got a white head, blue eyes, big, green teeth and a purple and green body.”
M: “还有一个看起来傻乎乎的蓝色围巾做的尾巴
and a silly looking blue scarf tail…”
![](http://image108.360doc.com/DownloadImg/2017/07/1322/105774920_3)
(下雨声)多米带着他做的龙到雨里散步。
Dom took the dragon for a walk in the rain.
他把小猫米露放在自己的雨衣口袋里。
He kept Milo in his raincoat pocket.
D: “米露,我的龙很酷,对不对滴?
Milo, my dragon looks so cool, right?”
M: “喵。他在想什么啊。。。
What’s he thinking …
雨中散步?
Walk in the rain?
我不喜欢。喵。
I don’t like it… Meow…”
学习时间:
Dom likes dragons. Milo likes buttons, marble balls and sleep. Milo doesn’t like dragons, walk in the rain.
这句话的中文是什么呢?各位小朋友们快抓紧时间来留言回答吧