分享

干货 | 酒店总机常用英语,你都知道吗?

 傲慢帅傻子 2017-09-01


常用接听用语


1. Hold on,please !

请稍等!


2. The line is busy,please call back later.

对不起,电话占线,请您稍后再拨。


3. There’s no answer,Would you like to leave a message?

电话没人接,您是否需要留言?


4. Who would you like to speak to?

请问您找那位?


5. Sorry , there's no guest with that name.

对不起,没有这个姓名的客人


6. Would you like to repeat the number ?

请您再说一遍好吗?


7. Could you speak a little louder , please.
请您大声一点好吗?


8. Could you speak slowly ,please?

请说慢一点!


9. I'm afraid you dial the wrong number . here is xx hotel operator.

恐怕您拨错了号码,这里是XXX酒店总机。


10. I'll put you through to the information desk.

我将帮您把电话转到问讯处


11. 来电方需要留言:
A. Could you please give me the message , sir / madam?

请告诉我您的留言内容


B. Thank you for calling , I 'll relay the message to Mr./Mrs.

请放心,我一定将您的意思转达给X先生/小姐,谢谢您的来电,再见。



Transfer the call 转接电话


1. If you need outside call, please dial “9” first, and then the number.

要打外线的话,请先拨“9”,然后拨电话号码。


2. One moment, please. 请稍等。


3. Would you like to wait?

您愿意等会吗?


4. I’ll switch you to room 1501. 

我给您转到1501房。


5. The line is busy, would you mind calling back later ?

电话占线,您待会再打来吗?


6. I’ll transfer your call, You hold the line, please.

我给您转,请别挂机。


7. I’ll connect you to Mr. Smith’s room straight away.

我会把您的电话直接接到史密斯先生房间。


8. Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you through.

稍等会,我替您接过去。


9. You’re through / The line is free.

线通了。


10. May I tell him who is calling ?

能告诉我谁的打电话给他吗?


11. I’m afraid I cannot transfer calls from the house phone. Could you dial the number directly, please.

我恐怕我不能直接转房间之间的电话,请直接拨。


12. Mr. Smith, someone wants to speak to you.

史密斯先生,有人打电话给您。


13. Would you like me to place the call for you ?

您想接这个电话吗?


Take a message 留言


1. I’m sorry, sir. Mr. Smith is not in, would you like to take a message to him ?

对不起,先生,史密斯先生不在,您需要留口信吗?


2. Shall I ask him to return your call ?

我要请他回您电话吗?


3. I’m afraid we can only take simple messages.

抱歉,我们只能转达简短的口信。


4. I will convey your message.

我会转达您的口信。


5. The line is busy.(engaged)

电话占线。


6. May I know who is calling ?

我能知道是谁的电话吗?


7. OK, go ahead, please.

请说。


8. Is that the complete message ?

您的口信说完了吗?


9. OK, Let me repeat your message…Is it right ?

好的,让我重复一下您的口信……,对吗?


10. We must take the message to him when he come back, please don’t worry about this.

请别担心,他回来后我们一定会把口信留给他。


Morning (wake-up) call 叫醒服务


1. May I have your name and your room number , please ?

能告诉我您的姓名和房号吗?


2. Could you tell me what time would you like to get up ?/May I know your wake up call time,please ?

请问您需要什么时间的叫醒?


3. May I repeat your room number and the time , sir / madam ?

我重复一遍您的房号和叫醒时间,好吗?


4. For all your group members’ rooms at 7:00 am?

所有团队客人的房间都在早上7:00叫醒吗?


5. OK, we’ll wake you up at……, have a good sleep.

好吧,我们在……点叫醒,睡个好觉。


6. Good morning (afternoon , evening ), sir / madam ! this is your **o’clock wake-up call Service,Today is cloudy,the temperature will be between ** degrees and ** degrees。Have a good day to you (have a nice day ) !

早上好(中午、晚上好),先生/女士,这是您**点的叫醒服务,今天多云,最高温度**度,最低温度**度,祝您一天愉快!


附:天气情况的词汇

Sunny 晴朗的

Cloudy 多云的

Windy 有风的

Partly Cloudy 局部多云

Rainy 下雨的

Showery 阵雨的

Heavy Rain 大雨

Light Rain 小雨

Storms 雷雨


住客电话询问


1. There is no charge for in -house and local call.

内线和市话电话免费。


2. I 'll check immediately and call you back in a moment.

我会立刻为您查找,然后打电话给您。


3. Would you mind waiting a minute , I'll check it for you right now.

请稍等一会儿好吗?我马上为您查找


代客人接国际,国内长途


1. Is this a paid call or collect call ?

请问这是自己付费还是对方付费电话?


2. Could you please tell me country code , the area code and telephone number, sir /madam?

您能告诉我电话的国家代码,地区代码和电话号码吗?


3. Could you please tell me who are you want to speak ?

您能告诉我您希望找哪位?


4. Could you please spell your name ?

能告诉我您的名字是怎么拼的吗?


5. If you want to make a IDD,you should press 9 firstly,then the country code , the area code and telephone number.

如果您希望拨打国际长途,请先拨900,然后拨国家代码,地区代码,及电话号码。


6. If you want to make a DDD,you should press 9 firstly,then the area code and telephone number.

如果您希望拨打国内长途,请先拨9,然后拨地区代码,及电话号码。




2017中国酒店品牌高峰论坛


2017中国酒店品牌高峰论坛—暨非标住宿峰会、暨第二届酒店高参峰会将于2017年8月30日-31日在上海闵行宝龙艾美酒店举办,本次峰会由“酒店高参”主办,联合主办方是“酒店邦”及“客栈群英汇”。欢迎您报名2017中国酒店品牌高峰论坛。


▲扫二维码抢峰会优惠门票


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多