分享

愿无岁月可回首,且以深情共白头

 天国宝贝2 2017-09-15

◆ 抱紧小阅,从置顶公众号开始 



When I Have Fears 

每当我害怕

——约翰·济慈


When I have fears that I may cease to be, 


每当我害怕生命也许就要停息,


before my pen has gleaned my teeming brain,


我的笔还来不及收集我的诸多思绪,


before high piled books, in charactery, hold like rich garners the full-ripened grain;


把文字转变为高高的书堆像存满成熟谷物的粮仓一样。



When I behold, upon the night's starred face, huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,


当我抬头,看见那漫天星星的夜空中,巨大的云朵幻化出传奇故事,

 

and think that I may never live to trace.


想起我可能无法描绘它们的影像,然后我感受到。


Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance; and when I feel, fair creature of an hour! 


它们的影像,那稍纵即逝的美丽。



That I shall never look upon thee more, never have relish in the faery power of unreflecting love.


我以后将不会再看到你,更不能在爱情的仙境中陶醉于它的魅力。


Then on the shore of the wide world I stand alone, and think, till Love and Fame to nothingness do sink.  


然后,我独自站在那广阔的世界里思考,一直到爱情和名声沉入虚无。


I Loved You 

我曾经爱过你

——普希金


I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,


我曾经爱过你,也许现在依然爱着你。


The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet It burns so quietly within my soul.


那爱的火焰,也许还未熄灭;然而它悄无声息地燃烧在我的灵魂里。



No longer should you feel distressed by it. 


我不想再让你感到痛苦。


Silently and hopelessly I loved you, at times too jealous and at times too shy. 


我只能默默地、绝望地爱着你。有时很嫉妒,有时很害羞。


God grant you find another who will love you as tenderly and truthfully as I.  


希望上帝让你找到另一个爱你的人,像我一样温柔、诚实地爱你。



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多