分享

伊索寓言 || 猴子王

 飞飞fyjpjk0jpl 2017-12-10



The Monkey King 猴子王 伊索寓言- 猴子王 来自万娘娘 05:31 All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king. 

一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王’。


 Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king. 
狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王’。


Rabbit: Who will be the judge? 
兔子:谁来做裁判呢?


Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer. 
狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。


Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king. 
熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王’


Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it. 
兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!


Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing. 
熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。


Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later. 
兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。


Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance! 
狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!


Duck: Okay. Let’s go! 
鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!


Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 

鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。


Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my… 
兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…


Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha. 
熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…


Fox:Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead. 
狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。


The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。


Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s so boring. He is no good. 
兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。


Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun. 
熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。


Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn. 
狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。


Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, three, one, two, three, four.
熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二、三、一、二、三、四 


All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot. 
所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。


Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear ! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit. 
狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。


Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute. 
动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。


Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute. 
狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。


Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure. 
熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。


Rabbit: I don’t think so. Mr. Bear. You were better. 
兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。


Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead. 
狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。


Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 

猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生还要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林之王’。


Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING! 
狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林之王’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我们的新国王。


Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on! 
猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。


All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words. 
猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。


Rabbit: What’s wrong with him? 
兔子:他怎么了?


Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy. 
熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。


The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around. 
猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。


Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet. 
猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。


Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore. 
一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受了。


Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson. 
狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变了,我们该给他点教训。


Bear: How do we do that? 
熊:我们该怎么做呢?


Rabbit: I have an idea. 

兔子:我有一个主意。


Bear: What is it? 
熊:什么主意?


The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King. 
动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先生来到猴子国王的住处。


Fox: Monkey King, how are you today? 
狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?


Monkey: Not bad. 

猴子:不错。


Fox: Are you busy right now? 
狐狸:你现在忙吗?


Monkey: No, I’m not. Why? 
猴子:不忙。怎么啦?


Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place. 
狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。


Monkey: Really? Where is that? 
猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?


Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you. 
狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。


Monkey: Well then, let’s go. 
猴子:好吧,我们走吧。


The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave. 
猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。


Monkey: Where is the food? 
猴子:哪有吃的啊?


Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first. 
狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。


Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here. 
猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!


As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 

猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子国王被关在了里面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now! 
猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!


Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you! 
兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!


Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door. 
猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!


Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell. 
狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。


Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!! 
猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你们,放我出去吧!


Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey. 
熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多