分享

英文书信中有哪些常用又略高大上的客套语?

 蓝天cipvfv9gyo 2018-01-17

开头部分

这些句型为了说明写信的原因和目的。

  • I would like to inquire about the products listed on your website. 我想询问关于你方网站上所陈列的产品的信息。
  • We are writing you with reference to your interest in the event mention previously. 鉴于你对之前提到的活动的兴趣,我们特发此函。
With reference to 可提前至句首以强调
  • With reference to your letter of last week, we think it is necessary to contioue our cooperation. 根据贵方上周信函之精神,我方认为有必要继续我们之间的合作。
  • We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching. 我想提醒您的事,限定日期正在迫近。
  • I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Liu yesterday.我写此信,为了要求取消刘先生昨天所订的房间。
  • I am writing this letter to complain in the strongest terms about the terrible service I have received from your company. 我写此信,以最严厉的措辞,抗议你公司为我提供的糟糕服务。

主体部分

  • Please advise us as soon as the the produciton started. 在生产开始后,请立刻让我知道。
  • Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you. 我们可以以任何贵方能介绍的付款方式付款。
  • Could you please supply us with information about the lastest advancement. 你能不能告诉我关于进展的最新信息。
  • We have been informed (by sb) that you delayed delivering our order. 有人告诉我你推迟了我方订单。
  • We regret to inform you that you have lost our trust. 很不幸的告诉你,你失去了我方的信任。
  • Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. 由于造成了诸多不便,请接收我方的歉意。
  • We must insist on the principle of customers first. 我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。
  • Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 28 Jan, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible. 请注意本订单的截止日期是1月28日,所以你能不能把附件里的表格填好,并且尽快发回给我。
  • Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 所有你提供的信息都会保密。
  • Please give the matter your immediate attention. 请立即关注此事。
We will be left with no alternative but...unless , 除非你。。。我方除了。。。别无选择。
  • We will be left with no alternative but to take legal action against your company unless you can fulfill our order in time. 除非你能按时完成订单,否则我方除了起诉你方,别无选择。
  • Our circumstances do not allow us to wait/to go on waiting any longer. 我方所面临的形势决定了我们无法继续等待。
  • We were dissatisfied to find that our compliant is not your primary concern. 我们很不满意的发现,我方的投诉不是你们的首要关注。
  • We shall have to terminate the cooperation/contract. 我们应该停止合作/合同。
  • On examination we have found you are copperating with our competitors. 经过检查我们发现你们在和我们的竞争对手合作。
  • We greatly appreciated your patience in this matter. 你们的耐心让我方十分欣赏。

结尾

  • We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the development of the project. 如果你方能向我方发送工程的最新紧张,我方将十分感谢。
  • We will be pleased to supply any further information you require. 我方将十分乐意提供贵方所需要的任何进一步信息。
  • We are sending the report herewith for your reference. 随函附上报告供你参考。
  • We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage. 我们期望基于双方优势的合作。
  • In the meantime, we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status. 同时,我们建议你考虑让我方做你们的独家代理。
  • We hope to meet your requirements. 我们希望能达到您的要求。
  • A reply by telephone would be appreciated. 事情紧急,希望您能电话回复。
  • We look forward to the opportunity of being at your service. 我们期望为您服务。
  • Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you. 请在您方便的时候尽早告诉我方以上条款和条件贵方是否接受。
  • We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction. 我们希望事情在你我上访都满意的前提下解决。
  • As our demand/request/issue is very urgent, a quick answer would be appreciated. 事情紧急,请尽快回复。
  • We trust/hope you will find this condition acceptable. 我们相信你方能接受这些条件。
  • If there is any other information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.如果需要其它信息,可以通过电邮联系我。
  • Thanking you in advance.
  • Please find attached….请参看附件

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多