分享

10部最适合练习英语听力口语的电影及经典台词,满满的都是感悟!

 readtoplay 2018-02-18

1. 《疯狂动物城》

Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

生活总会有点不顺意,我们都会犯错。天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

Whatever you do,do not let go!

不管你做什么,都不要放弃!

Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't. You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

踏进动物城,谁都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。

No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.

天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。

Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.

审视自己的内心,从改变自己开始。

In zootopia everyone could be everything.

在动物城,每一个动物都有无限的可能。

Never let them see that they get to you.

永远不要让别人知道他们影响到了你 。

It’s not about how badly you want something. It’s about what you are capable of!

光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力。

2. 《实习生》

Freud said,'love and work.Work and love.That's all there is.'

弗洛伊德说过,爱情和生活,就是生命的全部。

I read once, musicians don't retire. They stop when there's no more music in them. Well, I still have music in me, absolutely positive about that.

我曾看到一句话,音乐家并不退休。他们心中再无音乐时才收手。我心中还有音乐,这点毋庸置疑。

Gray is the new green.

新绿还从迟暮来。

3. 《遇见你之前》

You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.

人的生命只有一次。其实你有义务将其尽可能地过充实。

You can’t change who people are, you love them.

你不能改变别人,你只能尽量去爱他们。

I will never,ever regret the things I've done. Because most days,all you have are places in your memory that you can go to.

我永远不会后悔曾做过的每件事,因为它将永存在我往后的回忆里,历久弥新、永不凋零。

Live boldly. Push yourself. Don't settle.

勇敢面对人生,突破自己,别轻言放弃。

Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don't have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you.

有些错误代价高昂,但别被区区一个过失定义了自己。

You only get one life. It's actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.

生命不重来,你的义务就是竭尽所能地活得精采充实。

4. 《如晴天、似雨天》

Someone doesn't treat you the way you deserve,than they don't deserve to have you.

如果一个人不好好以你值得拥有的方式对待你,他们也就不配得到你。

If you belong together with someone,than it works.Trouble is finding someone you belong with,belongs with you.

如果你注定跟某人在一起,就会幸福,麻烦的是去找到命中注定那个人,属于你的人。

5. 《爱宠大机密》

Can’t be bothered unless you’ve got food.

无美食朝贡者速速退下。

You’ve not just my omner. You’re my primary caregiver.

你不仅是我的主人,你还是我的首要养育员。

6.《狮子王》

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境成就强者。

7.《阿甘正传》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

8.《驯龙高手》

Most people would leave,but not us.

大多数人选择离开但是不是我们。

We stubbornness issues.

我们拥有顽强。

Do I believe it?Yes,I do.

我相信吗?当然信!

It's not so much what you look like.It's what's inside that he can't stand.

他在乎的不是你的外表他看重的是你的灵魂。

I know it seems hopeless, but the truth is you won't always be around to protect him.

我知道这希望渺茫,但是你不能总是保护他。

9.《寻梦环游记》

The real death is that no one in the world remembers you.

真正的死亡是世界上再没有一个人记得你。

You cannot be forgiven, but it should not be forgotten.

可以不需要原谅,但不应该被遗忘。

The family is more important than the dream.

家人是比梦想更重要的事情。

I've had enough to ask for consent. I don't want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart.

我受够了征求同意,我不要循规蹈矩,我要跟随自己的心

Life is hard, and I have my guitar.

人生再艰难,我还有我的吉他。

10.《马达加斯加》

Just come straight from the heart, U'll never go wrong.

听从内心发出的感觉绝对对不会错。

If we can make it there, we can make it everywhere.

我们在那里能够做到,在这里也一样能够做到。

If you can do it, we can do it,【it's in our blood!】

如果你能做到,我们也能做到,这是我们与生俱来的!

I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately. The bad news is, we're crash-landing.

我有一个好消息和一个坏消息,好消息是,我们即将着陆,坏消息是,我们将坠机着陆。

You just need to break out of that boring routine.

你只需要打破那些令人厌烦的常规就行了

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多