分享

面朝大海,春暖花开-英文版美声朗诵

 Confucius365 2018-03-12

面朝大海,春暖花开》是海子的抒情名篇,写于一九八九年一月十三日,两个月后,海子在山海关附近卧轨。海子,这个用心灵歌唱着的诗人,一直都在渴望倾听远离尘嚣的美丽回音,他与世俗的生活相隔遥远,甚而一生都在企图摆脱尘世的羁绊与牵累。

面朝大海,春暖花开

Facing the sea with spring blossoms
             
——海子

同步录音2.mp3 来自虎门美孚国际英语 01:47




从明天起,做一个幸福的人

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man;
喂马,劈柴,周游世界
Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

从明天起,

From tomorrow on,

关心粮食和蔬菜
I will care foodstuff and vegetables,



我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开
I have a house towards the sea,with spring flowers blossoming 

从明天起,
From tomorrow on,

和每一个亲人通信

I will write to each of my dear ones,

告诉他们我的幸福
Telling them of my happiness,
那幸福的闪电告诉我的
What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我将告诉每一个人

I will spread it to each of them.





给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字
And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.
陌生人,我也为你祝福
Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.
愿你有一个灿烂的前程
May you have a brilliant future!
愿你有情人终成眷属
May you lovers eventually become spouse!
愿你在尘世获得幸福
May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!
我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 
I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.




END

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多