分享

外贸---办公室英语

 我爱你文摘 2018-03-16

It's absolutely necessary for me to have a raise, or I can't justify keeping this job anymore.

绝对有必要加工资了,否则没有什么理由再继续干下去了。

I have been selected to do overtime on the project.

选我加班干这个项目。

I'm a bit upset about this year's bonus

今年奖金的事让我挺烦的。

I've been with the company for 5 years and I've never been promoted.

我在公司已干了五年了,从未被提拔过.

I can barely cover my expenses.

几乎不够花的.

I pay people what they are worth to the company, not what they think they need to live comfortably.

我支付工资,看的是雇员对公司的价值,而不是他们自认为需要多少才过得舒服.

They are really running you into.thia ground. Why don't you ask for some time off?

他们对你有点过分了,你为什么不请假呢?

I'd like to give you some advise if you don't mind.

如果你不介意,我愿意给你点建议。

You have to listen to what the clients ask for and be clear about what you are expected to do.

你得倾听客户要的是什么,搞清楚自己该干什么?

We should get together to discuss this.

咱们应该碰头讨论讨论.

We should be loyal to our company.

我们应该忠于公司,对公司尽心尽责.

I think I'm really in the dark sometimes.

我想我有时候真不清楚.

How is married life treating you?

新婚生活感觉怎么样?

I've got a puppy! He is very cute, and a lot of fun.

我有了只新小狗,好乖,好玩儿极了。

You must won the lottery.

你一定是中彩了!

You must have had a good time

你一定玩得很开心吧。

You're right, sire. I apologize.

先生您说得对,我道歉。

Did you hear that they are going to start an exercise class after work?

他们班后开健身班的事你听说了吗?

You were supposed to have had those contracts typed up by now.

这时候你本应该把那些合同打完的。

I'd like to know why you're always taking credit for work we've done together.

我想知道为什么你总是把我们一起的工作据为己有。

A shif-work system is to be introduced next month.

下个月开始实行倒班制。

It doesn't make any difference which shift I'll be allotted.

事实上分到哪个班对我都没多大影响。

Have you heard that Mr.Jones will retire on 20 December?

你听说琼斯先生12月20号要退休了吗?

One third of workers will be made redundant over the next month.
下个月有三分之一的工人将成为多余人员。

The company has been running at a loss for the past 3 years.

过去的三年里公司一直亏损经营。

They will receive full severance pay, plus holiday pay.

他们领全额解雇金,外加节假日薪金。

Our company has been taken over by Deep Green Industries.

我们公司已被深绿产业集团兼并了。

Union representative 工会代表

model worker 模范工人

call a spade a spade 实事求是

Don't beat around the bush 别拐弯抹角

put your cards on the table 亮出你的底牌

外贸---办公室英语

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多