分享

【谈论情感】学了这些短语, 时刻用英语来表达下你的心情

 当以读书通世事 2018-04-28

【谈论情感】学了这些短语, 时刻用英语来表达下你的心情

I like...我喜欢……

A:I like the design of the coat.

A:我喜欢这件衣服的款式.

B:But I like it‘s color.

B:我看好了它的颜色.

A:Anyway,it's my ideal coat.I'll take it.

A:我喜欢这件衣服的款式.

B:I'll take one,too.

B:我也要买一件.

I prefer...我喜欢……

A:I prefer potatoes to eggplants.

A:我喜欢土豆,不喜欢茄子。

B:I feel eggplants are more nutritious.

B:我学得茄子更有营养。

A:But as a matter of fact,potatoes taste better.

A:可实际上是土豆更好吃。

B:Oh,that's how you see it.

B:是吗,那是你的观点。

On balance,dress designing appeals to me most.大体上说,我最喜欢服装设计。

A:On balance,dress designing appeals to me most.

A:大体上说,我最喜欢服装设计。

B:Yes,it's to my liking,too.

B:是的,我也喜欢。

A:Say,how would you like to be a dress designer?

A:你想不想当服装设计师?

B:It's my dream.

B:那是我的理想。

I've had enough of that!我受够了!

A:I've had enough of that!

A:我受够了!

B:Why ,this is the most interesting film!

B:为什么,这部电影很有意思嘛!

A:I hate the hero.He's too cruel.

A:我不喜欢男主角,他太残忍了。

B:But it's only a film.

B:这只不过是电影嘛。

I don't think...我不觉得...

A:I don't think the lecture is very interesting.

A:我觉得这个讲座没意思。

B:The lecturer is dull,too.

B:那演讲人也太呆板了。

A:I feel he's like a talking machine.

A:我觉得他像个会说话的机器。

B:I feel the same way.

B:我也有同感。

To be frank,I find...rather boring.老实说,这觉得……太枯燥了。

A:To be frank,I find philosophy rather boring.

A:老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。

B:To tell you the truth,it's the most tedious course I'ever had.

老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。

A:How could you manage to pass the exam?

那你怎么考过去的?

B:It is still a mystery to me.

B:我也不知道。

I'm afraid of...我怕……。

A:I'm afraid of the darkness.

A:我怕黑。

B:Don't worry.I'll drive you back.

B:别担心,我开车送你回去。

A:Thank you.

A:谢谢。

I'm scared of ...我怕...

A:Do you keep any pets,such as cats,dogs?

A:你养宠物吗,猫狗之类的?

B:No,I'm scared of cats.

B:不养,我怕猫。

A:Oh,but why?

A:噢,为什么?

B:I feel they're dirty.

B:我觉得它们很脏。

That's a great relief.那我就放心了。

A:I hear little Bob has recovered.

A:我听说小鲍伯好了。

B:That's a great relief.I was worried about him.

B:那我就放心了,我挺担心的。

A:The operation was very successful.

A:手术非常成功。

B:His parents must feel very happy.

B:他父母一定很高兴。

I feel pity for....我很同情....

A:I feel pity for the old man.

A:我很同情那位老人。

B:I feel the same way.

B:我也是。

A:It must be dreadful to grow old.

A:老了一定很可怕。

B:It sure is.He has no one to turn to,very miserable indeed.

B:是啊,他无依无靠,很惨啊。

I'm dreadfully sorry for you.我非常同情你。

A:I'm dreadfully sorry for you.

A:我非常同情你。

B:Thank you very much for your kindness.

B:谢谢你的关心。

A:Is there any clue?

A:有什么线索吗?

B:No,he left nothing.

B:没有,他什么也没留下。

Poor man,he must be terribly fed up with it.真让人同情,他一定厌烦那种工作了。

A:He has to deliver letters every day.

A:他每天都要去送信。

B:Poor man,he must be terribly fed up with it.

B:真让人同情,他一定厌烦那工作了。

A:Oh,no,he likes the job.

A:不,他喜欢那工作。

B:Oh,Really?

B:噢,原来是这样。

I do sympathize with you,I assure you.我非常同情你,请相信我。

A:Sorry,sir.I came late because I had to send for the doctor for my grandfather.

A:对不起先生,我来晚了,因为我得给我爷爷去请大夫。

B:I do sympathize with you,I assure you.

B:我很同情你的处境。

A:Thank you,sir.

A:谢谢你,先生。

B:I hope your grandfather will recover soon.

B:我希望你爷爷早日康复。

How upsetting!真让人着急!

A:How upsetting!He has been away for a week!

A:真让人着急!他一周没回家!

B:I don't know if anything terrible has happened.

B:我担心他是不是有什么不测了。

A:I have reported it to the police.

A:我已经报告给警察局了。

B:We'd better prepare for the worst.

B:我们最好做最坏的打算。

You must be feeling terrible.你肯定很担心。

A:You must be feeling terrible for Mary.

A:你肯定很担心玛丽的。

B:Yes,she's been like this for two weeks.

B:是啊,她这个样子已经有两周了。

A:I'm worried that she can't catch up with her class.

A:我担心她跟不上功课。

B:So do I.The doctor says she'll get over in a month.

B:我也担心,医生说她要一个月才能好。

I'm most upset to hear that.听到这些我很担心。

A:I have been feeling sick for three days.

A:我已经病了三天了。

B:I'm most upset to hear that.Are you better now?

B:听到这些我很担心。你现在好点儿了吗?

A:Not much better.Thank you.

A:还不太好,谢谢你。

I'm worried about his health.我担心他的健康。

A:Bob is getting on in years.

A:鲍伯上年纪了。

B:Yeah,I'm very worried about his health.

B:是啊,他的健康我总放心不下。

A:He looks tired all the time.

A:他看上去总是很累。

B:He's working too hard.

B:他太辛苦了。

I couldn't care less.我才不关心呢!

A:Bob's sister will go to America.

A:鲍伯的姐姐要去美国了。

B:Why tell me?She has nothing to do with me!

B:告诉我干什么呢?她和我没有任何关系!

A:I thought you wanted to know more about her.

A:我还以为你想了解她呢。

B:No,I couldn't care less!

B:我一点儿也不关心!

It has nothing to do with me.这与我无关。

B:Oh,it has nothing to go with me.

B:噢,这与我无关。

A:It's a pity,but why?

A:真遗憾,为什么?

B:I came here only a month ago.

B:我一个月前才来这儿工作。

That's a shame!真遗憾!

A:You missed the film.That's a shame!

A:真遗憾,你没看成电影。

B:Is it stimulating?

B:很刺激吗?

A:Yes.I got very excited.

A:是的,我非常兴奋。

B:I hope I still have chances.

B:我希望还有机会。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多