分享

美文 | 有趣的人,永远视生活如初恋

 静雅轩345 2018-06-06


「 Treat life as first true love 」 聆听:视生活如初恋 来自BBC英语听力 03:04 朗读 | Flora Fang   背景音乐 | perhaps love







If you suddenly get old tomorrow, would you feel regret when you look back at your life?

如果明天你就会突然变老,当你回顾你这一生的时候,你会感到遗憾吗?


Or would you feel that your life is worth it?

还是说,你觉得这一生很值得?


Or you have never thought about this kind of things?

还是说,你其实从来没有想过这些事?


If you ask somebody what the meaning of life is,

如果你问别人“生活的意义是什么?”


a thousand different people will give you a thousand different answers.

1000个人可能给你1000个不同的答案。


But for me, the answer is happiness.

而对于我来讲,这个答案就是“快乐”。


Doing what I like in places that I enjoy.

在自己喜欢的地方,做着自己喜欢的事。


These things are not only beneficial for myself. They are also making this society better.

这些事不光对自己有益,还对社会有意义。


Controlling my own pace like this may not have given me a wealthy life. But it has been giving me satisfaction day by day.

这种自己把握生活节奏的日子,虽然在物质上并没有多富足,但每天都让我很满意。


And I feel that life gets better everyday.

而且,我觉得生活一天比一天好。


And at the same time, I have become a person that people enjoy.

同时,我也在这个过程中变成了有趣的人。


And a person who people enjoy is a person who treats life as he treats his first true love.

而有趣的人,就是一个总是以初恋的心态去生活的人。

 

送你一支美好的歌

Sailboats wish that they were stars
航船许下化为星光的愿望

Floating softly in the sky
于夜空之中轻轻飘荡

Among our dreams that bid goodbye
于告别的梦中起航

Moving through transparent space
穿过透明暗雾

Drifting through the stratosphere
飘过高天仿佛

And onward 'till they disappear
直至消失在虚无

These continents' from overhead
浮在空中的大陆

Look like tiny paper shapes
一如折纸般的细小之物

Intricately set in place
散落此处

Below the misty mountain clouds
紧锁山头的浓雾

There's a lovely silver bay
掩映着银白的良港

Where sunset sailors often hide away
日落而息的水手们借暮色躲藏

Scuba diver in the lock
深湖潜水中的你

Speedboat driver on the dock
还有码头快艇上的你

Sailplane pilot in the blue' take me up there with you
以及天幕中滑翔机里的你,带我与你同行

The world looks brighter from this high altitude
登高望远时,世界渐而明朗

I was walking through the trees
我走过森林多娇

(Sailboats wish that they were stars)
航船许下化为星光的愿望

And I was swimming through the sees
我游过海洋浩渺

('Cause they don't know who they are)
它们将自己淡忘

I was falling through the air
好似直落千丈之高

When it hit me right there
当我沉醉于这份奇妙

My eyes are tired
双眼沉重

I don't even care
亦有何扰

An airplane carred me to bed
飞机掠过把我捎到梦乡

Where I slept above the coast
我沉睡在停泊港湾之上

and dreamt I had become a ghost
梦里幻化为幽灵游荡

I sail above the frozen peaks
我航行在冰封山巅之上

Deep in cold cathedral caves
潜入大教堂洞穴的深寒

Across the hills and far beyond the waves
跨越万水千山与海浪翩翩

Take the car on the run
乘车奔上道途
 

Fly the jet to the sun
飞机亦在通往太阳之旅
 

And bring the spacecraft in soon 
不久飞船也将上路

While I play chess with the moon
当我在棋盘上与婵娟酣战

I feel like sleeping through this cold afternoon
只愿于长梦中穿越这午后之寒

Once in 1964
一九六四年

Sailboats wish that they were stars
航船许下化为星光的愿望

An actress ran on the shore
海边奔过一位女演员

Cause they don't know who they are
它们将自己淡忘

And though you'll never return
纵你此去再无归返

I love you' Audrey Hepburn
奥黛丽·赫本,我仍将你思恋

Sometimes I can see your face in the crowd
人影往来,若见君颜

There are sailboats throughout this brilliant sky
划过苍穹的正是那些航船

But you cannot pick them out if you can't fly
但你若想触及,唯有扶摇而上

I'm glad the Earth doesn't care If I go up there
只幸我的脱离于地球来说无妨

If you want to' just ask me and I'll take you along
若你有意,我亦将携你翱翔




    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多