分享

常用维和英语(医护篇)

 昵称55639316 2018-08-03

D-doctor 医生  P-patient 病人  N-nurse 护士

一、常用问答

Doctor:

1.    What’s the trouble? 你怎么了?

2.    What’s your trouble? 您怎么了?

3.    What’s the trouble with you? 您哪儿不舒服?

4.    What’s your complaint? /What’s bothering you? 您哪儿不舒服?

5.    What’s up with you? 您生什么病了?您怎么了?

6.    What’s the matter with you? 您怎么了?或您哪儿不舒服?

7.    When did it trouble start? 什么时候开始不舒服的?

8.     When did it pain start? 什么时候开始痛的?

9.     When did it happen? 什么时候发生的?

10.   When did your diarrhea start? 您什么时候开始腹泻的?

11.   What kind of pain do you feel? 您觉得怎么个痛法?

12.  What kind of stool did you notice, watery or mucous? 您注意大便的样子了吗,是水样的还是粘液样?

13.   What did you vomit, food or blood? 您吐的是什么,食物还是血?

14.   What kind of treatment have you had? 您都做过哪些治疗?

15.   Have you taken any medicine? 你吃过什么药吗?

16.   Did you take your temperature? 你测过体温吗?

17.   Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

18.   What′s your stool like? 您的大便是什么样子?

19.   Where is your pain? 您觉得哪儿痛?

20.   Where does it hurt? 哪儿痛?

21.   How is your appetite? 您的食欲怎么样?

22.   How long have you had this pain? 你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?

23.   What kind of pain is it? 疼痛的性质是什么样呢?

24.   It is normal(essentially normal). 结果正常(基本正常)。

25.   Have you ever received any treatment before? 你以前治过吗?

26.   Has it gotten worse? 情况变坏了吗?

27.   Has it happened before? 这种情况以前发生过吗?

28.   Have you taken any medicine? 你吃过什么药吗?

29.   Did you take your temperature? 你试过体温吗?

30.   Do you smoke (drink)? 你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

31.   Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headache)? 你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

32.   Have you ever had jaundice (low grade fever, any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)? 你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

33.   Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements, chest pains)?你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?

34.   Do you want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed, blood pressure checked)? 你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?

35.   Please tell me something of your past illnesses. 请告诉我你过去的病史。

36.   Is there any blood in your stool (urine, sputum)? 你的大便里(尿里、痰里)有血吗?

37.   You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。

38.   Let me examine you please. 我给你检查一下。

39.   Please take off your shoes and lie down. 请脱鞋,躺下。

40.   Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt. 请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。

41.   Please take off your trousers. 请脱下裤子。

42.   Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side). 请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。

43.   Please bend your knees. 请屈膝。

44.   Please relax.请放松。

45.   Please breathe deeply (normally). 请深(正常)呼吸。

46.   Pleases tick out your tongue. 请伸出舌头。

47.   Please let me feel your pulse. 让我摸摸你的脉搏。

48.   Let me take your blood pressure. 我给你量一下血压。

49.   Please lift your left leg. 请抬起你的左腿。

50.   Please take this temperature under your arm. 请将温度计放在腋下测试温度。

51.   We would like have her stool examined. Will you please give us a specimen? 我们想给她检查一下大便。你能给我们一点大便标本吗?

52.   You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checked. You need to have a fluoroscopy done. 你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压。你需要做透视检查。

53.   I suggest I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests made. 我建议我做个胃肠造影。

54.   I’ll take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat and roll up your sleeve.我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子。

55.   There doesn’t seem to be anything serious, but we’ll take an X-ray just to be certain.不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张X线片肯定一下。

56.   Your WBC (RBC, hemoglobin, urine stool, sputum) should be checked. 你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下。

57.   A smear should be taken. 需要做个涂片。

58.   A culture should be done. 需要做个培养。

59.   I’d like to listen to your chest. 我想听听您的胸部(肺部)。

60.   I will check your pulse and blood pressure on your right arm. 我将在您右臂上测量脉搏和血压。

61.   You need a blood test. 您需要验血。

62.   You are suffering a heart disease, I’m afraid. 我觉得您得了心脏病。

63.   You have got the flu, but not very serious. 您患了流感,但不是很严重。

64.   You’d better have an operation now. 您最好现在做手术。

65.   You need an injection. 您需要打针。

66.   You’ll have an immediate (urgent) operation. 您需要马上动手术。

67.   Generally speaking, the pain will last two or three days. 一般来说,疼痛会持续2-3天。

68.   It seems that the high blood pressure cause your headache. 看上去是血压高导致你头痛。

69.   Your condition is very serious. 你的病情很严重。

70.   The result is normal. 结果正常。

71.   Do you understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的话吗?

72.   Shall I explain it again? 需要我再解释一遍吗?

Patient:

73.   I am not quite myself for almost a week. 我近一周来感觉有点不舒服。

74.   I have a cough and have a bad sore throat have a bit of a fever. 我有点咳嗽,嗓子痛,有点发烧。

75.   What should I do? I feel terribly awful. 我该怎么办?我感觉糟透了。

76.   I’ve been feeling bad for two days. 我这两天身体不舒服。

77.   I have a cough and get a high temperature. 我咳嗽,发高烧。

78.   I have a pain in my abdomen. 我腹部疼痛。

79.   I think I have a cold. 我觉得我感冒了。

80.   I have a runny nose. 我一直流鼻涕。I have a stuffy nose. 我鼻子不通气。

81.   I have a stomachache. 我肚子疼。I have diarria. 我拉肚子。

82.    I can’t stop coughing. 我咳嗽不止。I think I have a fever. 我好像发烧了。

83.    My stomach hurts. 我肚子隐隐作痛。

84.    I have high /low blood pressure. 我血压高/低。

85.    I have a splitting headache. 我的头像裂了似地疼。

86.    I have a toothache 我牙疼。I feel dizzy.我头晕目眩。

87.    My head hurts. 我头受伤了。

88.    I broke my leg. 我腿骨折了。I sprained my ankle. 我崴脚了。

89.    I have stiff shoulders. 我肩膀酸痛。

90.    My eyes are tired. 我眼睛发酸。

91.    I feel headache, nausea and vomiting. 我觉得头痛、恶心、想吐。

92.    I am under the weather. 我不舒服,生病了。

93.    I began to feel unusually tired. 我感到反常的疲倦。

94.    I feel light-headed. 我觉得头晕。My head is pounding. 我头痛。

95.     I have been shut-in for a few days. 生病在家几天了。

96.     My symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. 我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。

97.     I feel exhausted or fatigued most of the time. 我大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。

98.     I have been lacking in energy for some time. 我感到虚弱有段时间了。

99.     I feel drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. 我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。

100.  I feel as though everything around me is spinning. 我感到周围的东西都在打转。

101.  I have noticed some loss of hearing. 我发觉听力差些。

102.  I have some pains and itching around my eyes. 我眼睛四周又痛又痒。

103.  I have no appetite at all. 一点食欲也没有。

104.  What shall(should) I do? 我该怎么办?

105.  Should I stay in the hospital? 我需要住院吗?

106.  Will surgery necessary? 需要做手术吗?

107.  Is it serious? 情况严重吗?Is there any danger? 危险吗?

108.  What could be the cause? 可能是什么原因呢?

109.  Can it be cured? 能治好么?

二、一般情况处置

D: The examination and X-ray showed you have just got a cold. I will give you a prescription.体检和X线检查表明您只是得了感冒,我给您开个处方。

P: Would you tell me how to take this medicine. 您能告诉我怎样服用这药吗?

D: Of cause. One tablet each time, three times a day after meals. And you should stay in bed for a few days and drink more water. 当然可以。每日三次,每次一片,饭后服用。并且要卧床休息几天,多饮水。

P: Thank you. 谢谢。

常用句型:

1.I’ll send you some medicine (pill,ointment). 我给您开些内服药(丸药、膏药)。

2.I’ll give you some tablets. 我给您一些药片。

3.I’ll make up (write out) a prescriptionfor you. 我给您开张处方。

4.Take one tablet of this pain-killer ifyou feel pain, but not more than once every four hours. 假如你觉着疼就吃一片止痛片,但每次必须间隔四个小时。

5.One line (half line) three times a day.Shake it well before taking it. 每天三次,每次一(半)格。服前先摇匀。

6.Please put it under your tongue, don’tswallow it. 把药放在舌头底下,不要往下咽。

7.Please suck it. 请含服。

8.Please dissolve the pill in water beforetaking it.服前请将药丸放在水中溶化。

9.Crush the tablets in water and drinkthat. 把药片压碎放在水里喝。

10. This is a special adhesive foreasing the pain. Apply it to the painful area and change it every twodays. 这是专为止痛用的药膏。贴在痛处,两天换一次。把洗剂涂在痒处。

11. Please dissolve the tablet(powder) in hot water. Soak your hand (foot) in it for twenty minutes twice aday. 请将这药片(药粉)溶化在热水里。将你的手(脚)泡在里面,每日两次,每次20分钟。

12. This medicine can keep your feverdown. 这种药可以退烧。

13. Here is some Chinese traditionalmedicine, which is very effective for treating cold.这是些中成药,治疗感冒有非常好的效果。

14. I can’t read theprescription. 我看不懂这个处方。

15. This is for oraladministration. 这是口服药物。

16. This lotion is for external useonly. 这种洗剂只能外用。

17. Take the medicine according tothe instruction. 按医嘱用药。

18. One tablet each time, three timesa day before meals. 每日三次,每次一片,饭前服用。

19.Once a day for a course of tendays. 一天一次,十天一个疗程。

20. Are you allergic to anymedication /penicillin? 您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

21. I’m going to do a skin test ofpenicillin for you. /If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me knowat once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’mgoing to do a tetanushypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试。如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我。我十五分钟后看结果。/我要给您做破伤风皮试。

22. I’m going to give you anintramuscular injection /intravenous infusion /hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。

23. You can’t touch anythingsweet. 您一点甜食也吃不得。

24. Avoid eating greasy food. 不要吃油腻食物。

25. Drink plenty of water. 要大量喝水。

26. Are you feeling better? 感觉好点了吗?

27. Are you willing to take somemedicine? 愿意服药治疗吗?

28. It is not serious. 病情不严重。

29. Don’t worry. There is nothing toworry about. 不必顾虑。

30. You need a thoroughexamination. 你需要做一个全面检查。

31. You will have to stay in hospitalfor several days. 你需要在医院里住几天。

32. We think that you had better behospitalized. 我们认为你最好住进医院来。

33. I would like to transfer youto the gynecology (surgery, dermatology,urology department). 我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去。

34. I’m going to make arrangementsfor your admission. 我去给你安排住院。

35. You should stay in bed for a fewdays. 你需要卧床几天。

36. You can keep on working. /You cancarry on with your work. 可以继续工作。

37. You should be very careful for aweek or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。

38. Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。

39. You’ll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。

40. I’m sure this medicine will helpyou a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。

41. Healing well again is a ratherslow process, I’m afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

42. You will have to wait for twentyminutes. 你需要等20分钟。

43. Complete recovery will take arather long time. 彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

44. You will have to come here forperiodical check-ups. 你需要定期来门诊检查。

45. If you feel worse, please comeback to the clinic right away. 要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

46. If you feel worried, don’thesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去。

47. Wait a moment. I’ll come rightaway. 等会儿,我马上就来。

48. Please wait until we get theresult of the x-ray (blood test). 请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

49. Do you understand what I’msaying? 你明白我的话吗?

50. Is there anything else you wouldlike me to explain to you? 你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

51. Shall I explain it again? 需要我再解释一遍吗?

52. If the trouble persists, comeback again. 要是情况还不见好,请你再来门诊吧!

53. It’s difficult to say just nowexactly what’s wrong. 现在还不好说是什么问题。

54. This often happens to people ofyour age. 这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人。

55. This often occurs at yourage. 在你这种岁数就经常出现。

56. This kind of illness usuallyoccurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo alot of stress). 这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

57. I suggest you do some lightexercises. 我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

58. I suggest that you getphysiotherapy treatment. 我建议你作理疗。

医生给病人建议时常用的词组表达主要有:

1.I think you need to…我觉得您需要……

2.You’d better…您最好……

3.I’m afraid you can’t…恐怕您不能……

4.You should…您应该……

5.If I were you, I would…如果我是您,我就会……

6.Make sure that you…您一定要,您确定要……

7.Avoid…避免……

8.It is not good for you to…对您不好……

三、疼痛处理

1.Take it easy, just give you a littleoxygen here, and please breathe deeply. 别紧张,这是氧气,请深呼吸。

2.Could you tell me wheather you hadanything to eat or drink in the last eight hours?你能告诉我在8小时内你是否吃过或喝过什么东西?

3.Could you tell me wheather you have hadgeneral anesthetic before and what you are allergic to? 你能告诉我以前做过全身麻醉或对什么过敏吗?

4.I have read your assessment; I’ll try mybest to make you safe during the operation.我已经看过你的术前评估,请放心,我会尽力保证你在手术中的安全。

5.Don’t be nervous, I’ll give you a littleabduction agent, you’ll be asleep quietly. 别紧张,我现在给你注射一些麻醉诱导剂,你会平静地睡着了。

四、手术前后

D: We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you won’t worry. 明天我们就要给你做手术了,希望你不要紧张。

P: I will try not to, but will it hurt? 我会做到,但是否会痛呢?

D: We’ll give you anaesthetic, if you feel any painful during the operation, just let me know.我们会给你麻药的。手术期间你若觉得痛就告诉我们。Have you hand in you consent yet?你交(签)手术同意书了吗?

P: How should I write it? 该怎么写呢?

D: “I have requested and consented to a certain operation.” Then sign your name. That’s all. “我申请并同意做某种手术。”然后签上名字就行。

P: I have never been in a hospital before. I’m so scared. 我从来没住过医院,我害极了。

N: There is nothing to worry about. The doctor who will operate on you isvery experienced and considerate. If you have any discomfort during the operation, please don’t hesitate to tell him. I’ll give you an enema tonight.After that, please don’t take any food or water before the operation. 不必担心,给你做手术的医生是富有经验和细致耐心的。手术当中你有什么不舒服,尽管向他提出来。我今天晚上要给你灌一次肠。这以后直到手术前请不要再吃东西或喝水了。

P: How do you do it? Does it hurt? 你怎个做法呢,痛吗?

N: I’ll insert a rubber tube into your anus and let the soapsuds solution flow into your rectum. Please let me know if you feel distension. I’ll stop the flowing. Hold it for several minutes before you expel it. That may produce a better result. 我先给你肛门里插根橡皮管,再在(直肠)里送些肥皂水。你觉着肚子胀,就说话,我就不灌了。你先尽量憋几分钟再排便。这样效果就会好些。

N: The operation went very well. Please turn from side to side every two or three hours. 手术很顺利。请你每两、三个小时翻一次身。

P: I only feel mild painful. I don’t think a pain-killer is necessary. 我只感到有轻微的疼痛,我想用不着吃止痛片。The pain is very severe. I can’t stand it. Please give me a pain-killer at once.痛得很厉害。我简直受不了;请立即给我止痛片吧。

N: I’ll help you get up. You can try walking around the room or corridor. 我帮你起床吧!你可以试着在房间里或走廊里走走。

P: I think I’m quite all right now. 我似乎已经完全好了。

N: You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow. 你后天就要出院了。

P: Is that so? I’m so happy. 真的吗,我太高兴了。

N: You have been in the hospital for two weeks, haven’t you? 你住院两个星期了,是吧?

P: Exactly, but the doctor told me I still have to rest for one more week. 对的,可是医生说我还得休息一个星期。

N: The doctor has written a certificate for you. There are two suggestions.First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest. Secondly, examinations offasting sugar and an EKG should be done regularly. 医生已经给你开好了证明书。里面有两个建议。第一,避免精神紧张,好好休息。第二,定期查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。


第二章  护理常用英语口语

 一、门诊接诊用语

(1) 护士与患者初次见面语

1.What is the matter, Sir /Madam? 先生/女士,你怎么啦?

2.I feel really terrible. 我感觉很难受。

3.Right. Now you just go and sit down here. 马上坐下。

4.Well. Have you got the ID card? 你带ID卡了吗?

5.Yes, I have. Here you are. 带啦,给你。

6.OK, I register your information. 好的,我登记一下信息。

7.I’ll make an appointment for you. Just 5 minutes. 我通知医生,5分钟就好。

(2) 护士工作对话

1.What can I do for you? 你有什么事?

2.May I help you? 我能帮你什么忙?

3.Please take a seat! /Please sit down! 请坐下!

4.Wait a moment, please. 请等一等。

5.Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让你久等了。

6.It is not serious.病情不严重。

7.Don’t worry. /There is nothing to worry about. 不必顾虑。

8.You need a thorough examination. 你需要做一个全面检查。

9.You will have to stay in hospital for several days. 你需要在医院里住几天。

10.You should stay in bed for a few days. 你需要卧床几天。

11.You can keep on working. /You can carry on with yourwork. 可以继续工作。

12.You should be very careful for a week or two. 这一两周内,你需要很注意。

13.Try to relax and keep calm. 尽量放松保持镇静。

14.You’ll soon be all right. 你很快就会好起来的。

15.I’m sure this medicine will help you a great deal. 这药对你肯定会很有效的。

16.Feeling well again is a rather slow process, I’m afraid. 恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程。

17.You will have to wait for twenty minutes. 你需要等20分钟。

(3) 健康教育

1.May I give you some suggestions? 我能给你一些建议吗?

2.OK. 行。

3.First, have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking.Have more nutritious food. 首先要休息好。然后戒烟,戒酒.最后食物要有营养。

4.Well, don’t stimulate the incision when you have a bath. 对了,当你洗澡时不要刺激伤口。

二、病房常用护理英语

(1) 常用患者接待语

1.How do you do? /Good morning! 您好!/早上好!

2.What can I do for you? /Can I help you? 您需要我帮助吗?

3.This is No.3 ward of the Internal Medicine Department. Your bedis No.202. Dr.zhang is the chief of this ward, but Dr. Li is responsible foryour treatment. He is kind and considerate. 这里是内科第三病房,您是202床。张医生负责这个病房,但李医生负责您的治疗。他心好、体贴人。

4.I am the head nurse of this ward. 我是这个病区的护士长。

5.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is yourbed. 我要领您到病床边那.请跟我来。这是您的床位。

6.The toilet is over there. 卫生间在那边。

7.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水。

8.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll informyour doctor. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生。

9.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you. 玛丽是您的负责护士/医生。

10.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。

11.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟。

(2) 采集病史

1.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

2.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿了解一些信息。

3.How long have you been smoking? 您吸烟有多长时间了?

4.How many cigarettes do you smoke every day? 您每天吸多少只烟?

5.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

6.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

7.Does it hurt to pass urine? /when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/当我按压这儿时痛吗?

8.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

9.Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?

10.Do you have a cough /fever? 您咳嗽吗?/您有发热吗?

11.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

12.Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder? 有放射到肩部的痛吗?

13.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

14.When did the pain start? /where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

15.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

(3)查体

1.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

2.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来。

3.Lie down on the couch, please. /Just lie still on the couch andrelax. 请躺在治疗床上。/请安静躺在治疗床上,放松。

4.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝。

5.Open your mouth and say ‘ah’! 张开口,说”!

6.Breathe deeply, please. /take a deep breath, please. 请深呼吸

7.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子,好吗?

8.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子。

4)交流

1.I am going to take your temperature. You can leave thethermometer in the axilla for ten minutes. /Please put the thermometer underyour armpit. 我要测一下您的体温。您把体温计放在腋下10分钟。/请把体温计放在您的腋下。

2.Let me feel your pulse. 让我测一下您的脉搏.

3.I’ll test /take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.

4.I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of bloodfor blood sugar level. 我要取一滴指血做血糖测定,需要刺一下手指。

5.I’ll take some blood form your arm. Please take off your coatand roll up your sleeve.我要从您臂上抽血。请脱掉大衣,卷起袖子。

6.I think you’d better come back tomorrow morning because theblood test has to be done on an empty stomach. 因为需要空腹验血,我想您最好明天早晨再来。

7.Your veins don’t stand out very clearly. I’ll try to do itcarefully. Be patient. Please clench your fist. 您的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。耐心些,请攥起拳头。

8.Don’t take anything by mouth after midnight until the blood isdrawn tomorrow morning. 半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血。

9.Please bring a specimen of your urine /stool /sputum. /Pleasecollect your mid-stream specimen of urine. 请留一份尿/便/痰的标本。请收集您的中段尿。

10.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验。

11.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest /headtoday. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT

12.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片。

13.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep yourbladder full. 您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。

14.You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning.Please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight. 明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

15.The results are normal. 结果正常。

16.You have to stop smoking and alcohol. 您必须戒烟、戒酒。

17.Please take some more nourishing food. 请吃一些营养多的食物。

18.It was brought on by an insufficient blood supply to theheart. 它是由于心脏供血不所引起的。

19.We will take a sample of your stool for examination. 我们要取点大便检查。

20.Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet? 您记得上了多少次厕所?

21.Do you feel abdominal pain when you went to the toilet? 当您上厕所(大便时)时感觉到腹痛吗?

22.Do you suffer form constipation often? 您经常便秘吗?

23.I’ll do a skin test to see if you have any sensitivity. 我将给您做皮试,看看是否有过敏现象。

24.You should have the injection in the buttocks once a day. 您应该在臀部注射,每天一次。

25.Your blood pressure is 86/50mmHg and you have rapid pulse andrespiratory rate. 您的血压为86/50 mmHg,脉搏和呼吸加快。

26.Your blood is type O. 您的血型是O型。

27.You’d better arrange special nursing care for him. 您应该为他安排特护。

28.Let me tell you something about what we should do before andafter the operation. 让我告诉您有关术前和术后的一些情况。

29.Where is your pain? 哪儿痛?

30.When do you feel pain the most? 您什么时候感觉最痛?

31.Do you feel pain after the meals? 饭后感觉痛吗?

32.When I press here, do you feel any pain? 当我按压时,您感觉痛吗?

33.Is the pain in the joints worse in the morning? 早晨的时候关节痛得更厉害吗?

34.Do you feel anything else besides the pain? 除了疼痛以外,还有什么症状?

35.Do you still have pain in your chest? 胸部还痛吗?

36.Do you feel a little tight in your chest? 您感到胸部有紧缩感吗?

37.Do you feel dizzy when you stand up? 您站立时感到头晕吗?

38.Does your right leg feel numb? 您右腿感到麻木吗?

39.It may diminish the inflammation and reduce the pain. 它可以消炎、止痛。

40.I’m afraid you are suffering form appendicitis. 恐怕您得了阑尾炎。

41.Your sutures may be removed seven days after the operation. Iwill give you an appointment to come back in five days and we’ll remove thestitches at that time. 手术后7天可以拆除缝线。5天后您回来,给您拆线。

42.I’ll give you local anaesthetic. 我将给您局麻。

43.Could you sign this paper to give your consent for theoperation? 您能签字同意手术吗?

44.Are you Muslim? 你是伊斯兰教徒吗?

45.How is your appetite? 您食欲如何?

46.Which kind of food do you prefer, Chinese or Western? 你喜欢吃中餐还是喜欢吃西餐?

47.What are your eating habits? 你的饮食习惯怎么样?

48.Are you allergic to certain foods like prawns or shrimps? 你对某些食物比如虾之类的有过敏情况吗?

49.Do you take sugar with your milk (tea, coffee)? 你的奶(茶,咖啡)里放糖吗?

50.Do you like your egg soft-boiled, hard-boiled or fried? 你要煮嫩蛋,老蛋还是煎蛋?

51.Well, you should take more vegetables and plenty offruit. 哦,您应该多吃蔬菜和水果。

52.Please try to eat a little more. It will help you recover morequickly. 请多吃一些。这样可以帮助你早日康复。

53.I suggest that you do some light work, have a happy outlook,listen tomusic, and avoid excitement and too much worry. 我建议您不要干重活,乐观,听音乐,避免激动和忧虑。

54.If you don’t give up drinking and don’t take less dessert,complications will become worse. 如果您不戒酒和少吃甜食,并发症会更严重的。

55.It is important to pay special attention to your diet at yourage. 您这个年龄应该特别注意饮食。

56.My advice for you is to keep off wine and give upsmoking. 我给您的建议是远离烟酒。

57.I’m glad to have been of help to you. 能帮助您很高兴。

5)安慰

1.Never mind! /It doesn’t matter! 没关系!

2.Don’t worry! 不要担心!

3.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张操作者是高手!

4.You will recover soon! 您很快就会康复的!

 

5.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in twoweeks. 请两周后来看医生复查!

 

第三章常见各科专业英语

 一、内科

1.What’s the matter? 你怎么不舒服?

2.I have a fever and I feel achy all over. 我发烧了,感到浑身疼痛。

3.I have a bad stomachache and I feel nauseous. 我胃疼得厉害,还感到恶心。

4.I have a terrible sore throat and I feel achy all over. 我嗓子疼得很厉害,并感到浑身疼痛。

5.I have a fever and I feel very weak. 我发烧了,感到很虚弱。

6.I have a terrible headache and I feel faint. 我头疼得很厉害,感到头晕。

7.I have a bad cold and I feel achy all over. 我患了重感冒,浑身疼痛。

8.What did you have for lunch? 午饭吃的是什么?

9.Have you vomited? 呕吐了吗?

10.I’ll give you some medicine for it to make you feel better. 我给你开些药,吃了药你会舒服一些。

11.I advise you to go on a light diet for the next few days. 我劝你今后几天饮食要清淡。 

Dialogues 1

A: What’s the matter?你怎么了?

B: I have a bad cold and I feel achy all over. 我感冒了,浑身疼痛。

A: How about going to the Doctor’s? 你还不去看医生?

B: Thanks. I’ll do that. 谢谢,我就去。

A: I’m sorry. I think I have to go home. I feel awful. 对不起,我想我得回家,我感到很不舒服。

B: What’s the trouble? 你怎么不舒服?

A: I have a terrible headache and I feel awful. 我头很疼,感到很难受。

B: Go home and take arest. 你回家好好休息休息。

A: Hello, Mary. Mary,you look terrible. 喂,玛丽。玛丽,你看起来很难受。

B: Yes, I know. I don’t feel well. 是的,我很不好受。

A: What’s wrong? 怎么了?

B: I have a headache,a cold, and a runny nose. 我头痛,感冒了,流鼻涕。And I cough and sneeze all the time. 我还不停地咳嗽,打喷嚏。

B: I’ve been faint for three days. 我头已晕了三天了。

A: What’s the problem? 你怎么了?

B: I’m nauseous. 我恶心。

A: How long have you been nauseous? 你已经恶心几天了?

B: For two days. 两天了。

A: Take one aspirin every four hours, and take one spoon of cough syrup three times a day. 每四小时吃一片阿斯匹林,每日喝三次治咳嗽糖浆,每次喝一勺。

Dialogues 2    A: Doctor; B: Patient

A: Come in, please. What’s wrong? 请进,哪儿不舒服?

B: It’s my stomach; I think I had too much at lunch. 胃不舒服,我想我是午饭吃多了。But I feel sick after that. 但饭后我觉得有点恶心。

A: What did you have for lunch? 午饭吃的什么?

B: Seafood, roast duck. Oh, a great variety of things. I can’t name them exactly. 海鲜、烤鸭、噢,种类很多,我叫不上确切的名字。

A: Have you vomited? 呕吐了吗?

B: Yes, I have vomited three times after lunch and made several trips to the bathroom. 是的,午饭后已经吐了三次,还上了好几次厕所。

A: I see. Now, please open your mouth and say ‘ah’. Your tongue looks coated. 我知道了,现在把嘴张开说“啊”,有舌苔。I’d like to have your stools tested. 你得化验大便。I’ll write out a slip and you can take it with the specimen to the laboratory. 我给你开一张化验单,你把它和大便送到化验室。Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me. 等一会儿,把报告单给我送来。

B: All right, Doctor. 好吧,大夫。

A: See you later. 一会儿见。

A: Here’s my report, Doctor. 大夫,这是我的化验报告。

B: Have a seat, and let’s have a look. 请坐,咱们来看看。It’s nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much rich food. 没事儿,只是由于吃了过多的油腻食物,消化不良。I’ll give you medicine for it to make you feel better. 我给你开些药,吃了药你会舒服一些。I advise you to go on a light diet for the next few days. 我劝你今后几天的饮食要清淡。

A: I will follow your advice, Doctor. Thank you very much. 我听您的,大夫。谢谢。

B: You’re welcome. 不客气。

二、外科

1.        My hand (elbow, neck, Foot, side, arm, and wrist) hurts. 我的手(胳膊肘、脖子、脚、身体侧面、胳膊、手腕)疼。

2.        I have got a finger cut. 我的手指破了。

3.        You’d better take an X-ray. 我建议你去拍一张X光片子。

4.        I can see from your X-ray that your femur is broken in several places. 从X光片子上看,你的股骨断了好几处。

5.        Your leg will have to be in traction. 你的腿要牵引治疗。

6.        It’s normal to have a lot of pain at this stage. 在这个阶段,有剧痛是正常的。

7.        We’ll make sure that you get the best possible treatment. 我们要保证你得到尽可能好的治疗。

8.        How long has this been going on? 这种情况有多久了?

9.        Does it hurt when you pass water? 小便时有痛感吗?

10.    How often do you usually pass water? 你通常每天小便几次?

11.    Do you sometimes feel like you want to but fail? 你是否有时有尿感,但又排不出?

12.    You’d better do an IVP X-ray to see if you have kidney stones. 你最好做一个静脉肾盂造影,看一看是否有肾结石。

Dialogues 1    A: Doctor; B: Patient

A: What’s the matter?你怎么了?

B: My neck hurts. 我脖子疼。

A: What’s the problem? 你有什么不舒服的?

B: My legs hurt. I don’t feel well. 我的腿疼。我不好受。

A: What’s the matter with you? 你怎么了?

B: I have a backache.I don’t feel well. 我的背疼。我不好受。

B: I’ve got an insectbite. 我被虫子咬了一口。

A: I can see from your X-ray that your femur is broken in several places. 从你的X光片子上我看到你的股骨断了好几处。I’m afraid we’ll have to operate.恐怕我们得给你做手术。Lie here, and don’t move your leg. 躺在这里,腿别动。Someone will come to take you to the Operating Theatre. 有人来把你带到手术室。

B: All right, Doctor.好吧,大夫。

B: How long will I stay in hospital? 我将在医院里住多长时间。

A: You’ll have to stay in hospital for about four weeks. 你在医院里大约要住四周左右。

B: Why do I have to stay in hospital so long? 我为什么要在医院里住这么长的时间?

A: Because your leg will have to be in traction. 因为你的腿将需要接受牵引治疗。We’ll make sure that you get the best possible treatment. 我们要保证你得到尽可能好的治疗。

B: Thank you, Doctor.谢谢,大夫。

Dialogues 2

A: Please have a seat. Tell me what your problem is. 请坐。说说你怎么了?

B: I was knocked to the ground by a car. 我被一辆汽车撞倒在地。Of course, it’s my fault. Now, there’s a pain in my ribs. 当然,这是我的错。我现在觉得肋骨疼。

A: Does it hurt when I press here? 我按这儿疼吗?

B: Ouch! The pain is terrible. 哎哟,疼死了!

A: Then, You’d better go to the X-ray Department. 那你最好先去拍X光片。Bring the X-rays to me when they are ready. 片子拍好后拿来给我。Here is the form for the X-rays. See you later. 这是拍片子的单子,一会儿见。

B: See you later. 一会儿见。

B: Here’re my X-rays, Doctor. 大夫,这是我的X光片。

A: I’ll just have a look, can you see there’s a hairline fracture. 我来看看,你看见了吗?这儿有一处骨裂。Though it’s not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible. 尽管不太严重,你还是要尽量卧床休息。

B: Do I need to be put in plaster? 要打石膏吗?

A: Not necessary. I’ll give you some medicine to help you heal quickly. 不用,我给你开些药,帮你迅速愈合。

B: How many times should I take it a day? 一天服几次?

A: Take it three times a day after meals. 每天三次,饭后服用。And here is the prescription for your medicine. 这是药方。

B: Thank you very much, Doctor. 大夫,谢谢你。

A: Not at all. Good-bye! 不客气,再见。

B: Good-bye! 再见!

Dialogues 3    A: Doctor; B: Patient

A: Doctor, every time I pass water, it looks like blood. 大夫,每次小便,尿里好像有血。

B: How long has this been going on? 这种情况有多久了?

A: For about two days. 大概两天了。

B: Does it hurt when you pass water? 小便时疼吗?

A: Yes, and I also have an ache around my kidneys. 疼,而且腰部经常疼。

B: How often do you usually pass water? 你通常每天小便几次?

A: Five or six times a day. 每天五六次。

B: Do you sometimes feel like you want to but you can’t? 你是否有时想小便但又尿不出来?

A: Yes, sometimes. 是的,有时是这样。

B: Then, you’d better do an IVP X-ray to see if you have kidney stones. 那你最好做一个静脉肾盂造影,看看有没有肾结石。Here is a form you need to make anappointment. 这是你预约时需要填写的表格。You’ll probably have to wait for about a week. 你可能要等上一周才能做。When you have the report, come back to me.报告出来后再来找我。

A: Doctor, here’s my report for my IVP examination. 大夫,这是我的静脉肾盂造影检查的X光报告。

B: Let me have a look. 让我看看。Can you see there’s a stone in your kidney? 你看见了吗?你的肾脏内有一块结石。

A: Oh, yes, is it dangerous? 可不是。危险吗?

B: No, but it’s painful. 不危险,但很疼。

A: Do I have to have an operation? 我要做手术吗?

B: No, it’s not necessary since the stone is not big. 不用,石头不大。But you should go to the Ultrasonic Department to disperse the stone. 不过你得去做超声波碎石治疗。Meanwhile, I’ll give you some herbal medicine. 同时,我再给你开点中药。

A: Oh, I’ve heard a lot about the Chinese herbal medicine. 噢,我常听人们说起中药。I believe it will work. 我相信会管用的。

三、专科

(一)妇产科

1.   She has heavy bleeding with her periods. She has felt weak recently. 她月经来得很多,她最近感觉虚弱。

2.    I would like you to see a gynecologist. We’ll make an appointment for next Tuesday at 8: 00 AM. 我想你应该去看妇科医生,就约在下星期二上午八点吧!

3.   You look very pale. I'll give you a thorought check-up. Now first have a blood test and wait for the result. 你面色很苍白,我要给你做个全面检查,首先做个血常规,然后等检查结果。

4.   According to the blood test, you are suffering from a deficiency anemia probably due to your heavy periods. 根据血常规检查,你正患贫血,因月经量多导致。

5.   I am going to prescibe some iron tablets for you,which should be taken after meals or they will spoil your appetite. 我给你开些铁剂,要饭后吃,这些药可能影响你的食欲。

6.   What is menstruation? 什么是月经?

7.    Menstruation is the shedding of tissue and blood from the lining of the womb through a woman’s vagina. This process takes place about once a month during a woman's reproductive years. 月经是每月子宫内膜组织撤退出血,这个过程发生在女性生育年龄。

8.        She has noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods. 在月经来的前后,她有时有出血。

9.        She has abnormal vaginal discharge. 她阴道分泌物不正常。

10.     Her vaginal discharge is unpleasant smelling. 她阴道分泌物有异味。

11.     Her vaginal discharge is white or greenish-yellow. 她阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色。

12.     She has noticed one lump in her right breast. 她发觉右乳房有个肿块。

13.     What should we do if we want to prevent period breast gall? 预防月经期乳房胀痛怎麽办?

14.     Add on the corsage that encircles without steel. 佩戴无钢圈的胸衣。

15.    There’s something wrong with my period. It’s 25 days late. I believe. 我月经出了问题,迟了准有25天。

16.    I want to know when your last period was. 我想知道您上次来月经是什么时候。

17.    Oh,let me see. I think it was May 17th, on time. I’d like to know if I am pregnant.噢,让我想想。我想是5月17日,准日子。我想知道是不是怀孕了。

18.    Well,any discomfort? And your appetite? 嗯,有什么不舒服吗?您胃口怎么样?

19.    Discomfort?Yes. I have tenderness of my breast and poor appetite. I feel nauseous in the morning, but I don’t feel like vomiting. 不舒服?可不是。乳房发胀而且胃口不好。早晨恶心可又不想吐。

20.    In that case, I suggest you have a pelvic examination. It is necessary. 要是那样的话,我建议您检查一下盆腔。这很必要。

21.    OK,I’ll have that. 那好,我就查查吧!

22.    Well,your uterus in enlarged and rather soft. Your pregnancy is about 6 weeks. Now we need some urine for a test. 瞧,您的子宫大了,还相当软。您怀孕大约6周了。取点尿化验一下吧!

23.    Positive.You are pregnant. Congratulations! Please take good care of yourself. 阳性的。您是怀孕了。祝贺您!请多保重。

24.    Doctor,what shall I do for an antinatal examination? 大夫,我该怎样进行产前检查呢?

25.    We’ll take your weight and have you measured. We have to take your blood pressure,too. 先给您量体重和身高,也得量血压。

26.    OK.那好吧!

27.    Are your menstual cycles regular? 您例假准吗?

28.    Yes,they are, I think. 是的,我认为很准。

29.    In that case, your due date will be May 21, 2017. 这样的话,您的预产期就是2017年5月21日。

30.    In May. It’s good. I mean the weather, of course. 五月生,那太好了。当然,我是说天气。

31.    Yes.And if you have bleding, watery discharge, pain in your lower abdomen and legs,please tell me. 当然。如果您出血,或排出水状物,或有小腹痛和腿痛,请对我说。

32.    When I am tired, I have some pain in my legs. 我一累就会腿痛。

33.    If you have heriditary disease. You’d better not hide it from your doctor, for he’ll tell you what to do in order to make your delivery safe. 您要是有什么遗传病,可千万别不跟在夫说,因为他知道了这些会告诉您怎样去做,以保证安全生产。

34.    I don’t think I have any. 我想,我没有什么遗传病。

35.    I suggest that you have an examination of routine blood and urine, liver functionand blood group, take more nourishment and avoid sexual relations. 我看您应该做个血常规和尿常规,查查肝功能,验验血型,多吃营养,不要同房。

36.    Thank you. I’ll remember. 谢谢您。我会记住的。

37.     I have had some vaginal bleeding for 2days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen. 我这两天阴道出血并伴有下腹疼痛。

38.     What was the amount of bleeding? When was your last period? 出血量多吗?上次月经是什麽时候?

39.     I missed 2 periods. The last one was on April 4th. 我已经两个月没有来月经了。上次月经是4月4日。

40.     Is your menstruation regular? 你的月经准时吗?

41.     It's normal now,but it used to be somewhat late before I was maried. 结婚前月经常迟来,现在准时了。

42.     Can you give us some urine for a pregnancy test? 你能留点尿做妊娠检查吗?

43.     I’ll try. 我试试看。

44.     The pregnancy test was positive. Where is the pain and what’s it like? 妊娠检查呈阳性。你什麽地方疼,怎麽个疼法?

45.     The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks positive with vaginal bleeding while the pain lasts. 在下腹正中,一阵一阵地疼,痛的时候还伴有阴道流血。

46.     You are pregnant, with a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed, except that you’ll have a meal or go to the toilet. 你怀孕了,是先兆流产。除吃饭和上厕所,你应卧床休息。

47.     Ok, I’ll do as you said. 好的,我会照你说的做。

48.     You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual. Come back in a week for a check up. (3 days later) How are you now? 如果出血比平时的多,你需要立即来看急诊。一周后再来检查。(三天以后)你现在感觉怎麽样?

49.     Not so good. The bleeding is more severe than usual and the attacks of pain recur every 7 to 10 minutes. 不太好。出血量增多了,而且阵发性腹痛,每7-10分钟1次。

50.     Sitdown, please. I will give you a careful examination. 请坐下。我马上给你做检查。

(二)皮肤科

1.      When did you begin to have this rash? 你是什么时候开始出疹子的?

2.      Don’t eat seafood any more and don’t scratch it.不要再吃海鲜了,也不要抓疹子。

3.      In that case, you might be allergic to seafood. 那样的话,你可能是对海鲜过敏。

4.      Did you use face cream of a different brand recently? 最近,你使用过不同牌子的面霜吗?

5.      If there’s no improvement within two days. come back to me.如果两天还不见好转,再来找我。

Dialogues    A:Patient; B: Doctor

A: Good morning, Doctor.你好,大夫。

B: Good morning. What can I do for you? 你好,我能为您做点什么?

A: I’ve got a rash all over my body and it itches terribly. 我浑身出满了疹子,而且痒得要命。

B: What did you have for the dinner? 你晚饭吃什么了?

A: I had some shrimps, crabs and fish. 吃了些虾、螃蟹和鱼。

B: In that case, you might be allergic to seafood. 这样的话,你可能对海鲜过敏。I’ll give you some medicine to take.我给你开些药吃。Don’t eat seafood any more and don’t scratch it. 不要再吃海鲜了,也不要抓疹子。

A: Thank you verymuch, Doctor. 谢谢你,大夫。

A: Good afternoon. How can I help you? 你好,我能为你做点什么?

B: My skin has suddenly become rough and red, and my face breaks out in spots. 我的皮肤突然变得红而粗糙,脸上还长了许多红点。

A: Have you used different face cream recently? 你最近更换了不同的面霜了吗?

B: Oh, yes. I began to use a different brand of face cream a few days ago. 是的,几天前,我开始使用一种不同牌子的面霜。Could that be the problem? 这会有什么问题吗?

A: May be you are allergic to some ingredients in it. 可能你对这种面霜中的某种成分过敏。I suggest you stop using it at once. 我建议你立即停止使用。I will give you some pills to take three times a day. 我给你开点药片,每天服用三次。If there’s no improvement within two days, come back to me. 如果两天后没有好转,再来看病。

B: Thank you very much, Doctor. 谢谢你,大夫。

(三)口腔科

1.      Let’s see what’s wrong. 咱们看看是什么问题。

2.      The cavity is too big to be filled and it’s come loose anyway. 洞太大了,没法补上,牙齿也松动了。

3.      I think it will relieve you if it is removed. 我想只有把它拔了,才能摆脱疼痛。

4.      I’ll give you some tablets to reduce the swelling. 我给你开些消炎药片消肿。

5.      Now bite on this piece of cotton and spit it out after an hour. 咬住这块棉花,一小时后把它吐掉。

Dialogues    A:Dentist; B: Patient

A: Good morning. What seems to be the problem? 你好,怎么不舒服?

B: I’ve got an awful toothache and it kept me awake the whole night. 我牙疼得要命,昨晚一夜没睡着。

A: Let’s see what’s wrong. Open your mouth please. 咱们看看是怎么回事?请张开嘴。Is this the one? Does it hurt? 是这颗吗?疼吗?

B: Yes. That’s it. 是的,就是这颗。

A: It’s too far gone.I’m afraid. 你的牙坏得太厉害了。The cavity is too big to be filled and it’s come loose anyway. 洞太大,没法补,牙齿也松动了。So I think it will relieve you if it is removed. 我想只有把它拔了,你才不会再疼。

B: Do I have to have it out right now? 非得现在就拔吗?

A: I’m afraid not. The gum around is swollen. 现在恐怕不行,四周的牙龈还肿着呢? We’ll have to make the swelling down before we can have it out. 拔牙前得先让牙龈消肿。I’ll give you some tablets to reduce the swelling and you can come back after two days. 我给你一些消炎片消炎,你两天以后再来。

B: Thank you, Doctor.谢谢,大夫。

(Two days later) (两天后)

A: I’m going to give you some novocaine. 我给你打一针普鲁卡因。

A: Do your lips and tongue feel numb now? 你的嘴和舌头麻了吗? Good, open your mouth wide.You won’t feel anything. Look, it’s out. 好。把嘴张大。你不会有感觉的。看,拔下来了。Now bite on this piece of cotton and spit it out an hour later. 现在咬住这个棉花团。一小时后把它吐掉。You can eat two hours later, but won’t eat anything hard today. 两小时后就能吃东西了。今天不要吃硬东西。

(四)眼科

1.      Let me pull up your eyelid to have a look. 让我翻开你的眼皮看看。

2.      You have an infection. 你的眼睛感染了。

3.      That’s what caused your problem. 这就是你的问题所在。

4.      You can’t go swimming until it clears up. 等眼药水干了以后再去游泳。

5.      That won’t prevent you from taking part in your match. 这不会妨碍你参加比赛。

Dialogues     A: Doctor, B: Patient

A: Good morning. Sitdown, please. 你好,请坐。

B: Doctor, my eyes are very red and sore. 大夫,我的眼睛又红又疼。

A: Let me pull up your eyelid to have a look. 让我翻开你的眼皮看看。Please look down. Now look up, look left, and right. 请朝下看,朝上看,向左,向右。

B: Is there anything wrong? 有什么问题吗?

A: You have an infection. Something dirty must have come into your eyes. 眼睛发炎了,一定是进去脏东西了。

B: I swim a long time everyday because I’m a swimmer. 我每天游泳的时间很长,因为我是游泳运动员。Usually, I use eyedrops afterwards,but I didn’t use these days because I have used them up. 通常我游完后都点眼药水,但这几天我没点,因为眼药水用完了。

A: That’s what caused your problem. 这就是问题所在。I’ll give you some eyedrops but you can’t go swimming until it clears up. 我给你开些眼药水,但要等眼药水干了以后才能游泳。But don’t worry, that won’t prevent you from taking part in your game. 不过别担心,这不会妨碍你参加比赛。

B:Thanks a lot, Doctor. 多谢了,大夫。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多