分享

【英语口语】如何邀请朋友相聚

 昵称21399464 2018-11-19

如何邀请朋友相聚

We're going to have a few friends over at my house.

  我的几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚。

  A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come?

  我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?

  B:Absolutely.

  当然要去。

  We have a party tonight.Would you like to come?

  我们晚上有个派对,你来吗?

  A: We have a party tonight. Would you like to come?

  我们晚上有个派对,你来吗?

  B:I'd love to.

  我很愿意来。

  I want to buy you a drink.

  我想请你喝杯酒。

  A:I want to buy you a drink.

  我想请你喝杯酒。

  B:That's great.

  那太好了。

  buy sb.sth.= buy sth.for sb.意为“给某人买某物”。

  Could you come to my house for a beer?

  到我家来一起喝一杯怎么样?

  A: Could you come to my house for a beer?

  到我家来一起喝一杯怎么样?

  B:I'd love to.

  我很愿意。

  I'd like to have you dance with me tonight.

  我想约你今晚和我跳舞去。

  If you are not doing anything, would you like to go dancing?

  如果你没有其他事,去跳舞怎么样?

  A: I'd like to have you dance with me tonight. Are you free?

  我想约你今晚和我跳舞去,你有时间吗?

  B:Yes.

  有时间。

  What are you doing over the weekend?

  这个周末你打算干什么?

  A: What are you doing over the weekend?

  这个周末你打算干什么?

  B:I'm thinking about it.

  我正在考虑呢。

  英美人在口语中常用现在进行时代替一般将来时,本句就是一例。

  Do you have anything to do next Sunday?

  你下个星期天有什么打算吗?

  A: Do you have anything to do next Sunday?

  你下个星期天有什么打算吗?

  B: Up till now,I have no plan.

  到目前为止我还没想好。

  I can wait your leisure.

  我会等到你有空的时候。

  A:I'm very busy. Don't call me any more today.

  我很忙。今天别再给我打电话了。

  B: I can wait at your leisure.

  我会等到你有空的时候。

  at one's leisure“在某人有空时”

  I'II call you when you have time.

  等你有时间我再打电话给你。

  A:Now I have something urgent to deal with.

  我现在有急事需要处理。

  B: Then I'll call you when you have time.

  那等你有时间我再打电话给你。

  What're you going to do on Tuesday night?

  你星期二晚上准备做什么?

  A: What're you going to do on Tuesday night?

  你星期二晚上准备做什么?

  B:Why?

  有什么事情吗?

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多