分享

戒烟之歌(Smoking Cessation’song)

 渐近故乡时 2019-02-11

在吞云吐雾的消磨中

In the smoking time you spend,

身体和心灵在哪里?

Where is your body and soul?

那黑色的肺叶可是你烟熏的杰作?

Is the black lung your masterpiece of smoking?

那层层破损的血管内膜可是你想要的结果?

Do you want to make the layers of damaged vascular intima?

那癌细胞的飙长可是你难以克制的欲望?

Do you desire to have the cancer cells growing in the body?

那一层层的免疫被突破可是你心理溃败的战果?

Are the broken of immunity defense you?

你在烟雾中想要获得什么?


What do you want to get in smoking?

我理解你那不被肯定的自我

I understand that you are not sure of yourself.

那烟雾的迷幻中

In the dreamland of smoke

自我可曾存在?

Whether there is yourself?

烟消雾散之后

After smoke vanish into nothing

能够留下什么?

What is left for you?

烟已不是那支烟

Smoking is not that cigarette.

它早已变成了自己的第六根手指

It has already become your sixth finger.

戒烟就如断指一般的痛啊

Quit smoking is like pain of cutting off a finger

我懂得

I know

我不想令你承受连心的痛楚

I dont want to you bear the pain

我只想温柔地告诉你

I just want to tell you gently

我懂得

I know

懂得你内在的焦虑

I know your inner anxiety

懂得你找不到自我的恐惧和忧虑

I know the fears and anxieties that you couldnt find yourself.

而你就在那里

And you are there

放下寻找

Put down your ambition to find

放下身外的追求

Put down the pursuit of fame

每一个人的本真就这那里

The truth of life is there

每一个人都是那样独特而尊贵

Everyone is so unique and honorable.

你只需给自己多一些机会

You just need to give yourself more chances.

让你看到内在的自己

Let you see the inside of yourself.

安然地和自己相处

Get peacefully on with yourself.

就能安然地和世界相处

And get peacefully on with the world.

社会的焦虑

Social anxiety

不过是国人共同的业力

It is only a common karma of man

那流通中地烟草

The circulation of tobacco,

就是民族自我麻醉地毒药

could be the self anesthetic poison in the nation.

那欲望换来的金钱

The money get from desire

填补不了欲望造成的空洞

cannot fill the void caused by appetite

那就是疾病

That is disease.

民族的身心疾病

National physical and mental diseases.

如果你是炎黄子孙

If you are descendants of the yellow emperor

何不现在开始净化自我

Why not start now to purify yourself.

从自我做起

Start from the self

向大众呼吁

Appealing to the public

我们都来净化自己周围的那一片空气

Let us clean up the air around himself.

让我们携手

Let us hand in hand

无烟的世界将是多么健康又美丽

Smoke-free world will be how healthy and beautiful.

本文作者:李志梅(河北省邯郸市第一医院),周义(贵州省遵义市务川县人民医院),翻译:霍青云(河南中医药大学)。另同步在梅斯医学网站发表,为宣传戒烟,欢迎转载,转载请注明作者、翻译及出处。图片来源于网络,如有侵权,请及时联系。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多