分享

Little Girl Blue

 后知后觉无所谓 2019-03-19

When you were very young,当你还非常年轻的时候

the world was younger than you,世界比你还年轻

As merry as a carousel,快乐得像旋转木马

The circus tent was strung with ever star in the sky,马戏团的帐篷和在夜空中

Above the ring I loved so well.在热爱的那个戒指上串连在一起

Now the young world has grown old,现在,年轻的世界变老了

gone are the silver and gold,那些青葱岁月都已流逝

Sit there and count your fingers, what can you do,坐在那儿数着你的手指,你还能做什么

Old girl, you're through.女孩儿,你已经彻底老去了

Just sit there and count your little fingers,就这样坐在那儿数着你的手指

unlucky little girl blue.不幸的,忧郁的女孩

Sit there and count the raindrops falling on you,坐在那儿,数着落在你身上的雨点

It's time you knew,是时候知道

All you can count on are the raindrops that你所能做的,只是数着那些

fall on little girl blue.落在那个忧郁的小女孩身上的雨滴

No use, old girl, you might as well surrender,没用的,老去的女孩,你应该也妥协了

Your hopes are getting slender,你的希望越来越渺茫

Why won't somebody为什么没有人

send a tender blue boy to cheer up little girl blue.派一个温柔又忧郁的男孩,去安慰这个忧郁的小女孩

No use old girl没用的,老去的女孩

You might as well surrender你应该也妥协了

'Cause your hopes are getting slender and slender因为你的希望,越来越渺茫

Why won't somebody send a tender blue boy为什么没有人派一个温柔的,忧郁的男孩

To cheer up little girl blue去安慰这个忧郁的小女孩

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多