分享

商务版口语| 工作间隙的闲聊

 香光庄 2019-03-29

I was being sarcastic.mp3 来自英语主播Emily 04:18

sarcastic

讽刺的;挖苦的

I was being sarcastic.

我刚刚在挖苦呢。

Was she being sarcastic?

她刚刚在讽刺吗?

intern

实习生

She's the intern in the international travel department.

她是海外旅游部实习生。

genius

天才;天赋

She's a genius saleswoman.

她是天才女销售员。

have a genius for

有..天赋

That woman has a genius for organization.

那个女人有组织策划的天赋。


A: What a nice uniform!

多漂亮的制服啊。

B: Thanks. Do you like it? 

谢谢,你喜欢吗?

A: Not really. I was being sarcastic. Does it come with the job?

不是太喜欢,我挖苦你呢,这是上班穿的吗?

B: Yes, everyone on the sales floor has to wear one. They're supposed to make us look more professional and I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear every day. 

是的,销售曾每人人手一件,想让我们穿上它,显得更职业。而且我也不用每天都发愁穿什么了。

A: So are you enjoying your new job?

那你喜欢你的新工作吗?

B: It's much better than my old one. My new boss is great.

比我以前那份工作好多了,我的新上司人很好。

A: How do you like working in sales?

你觉得干销售怎么样?

B: I like the fact that I get to work with people. It makes the day go by so much faster.

我喜欢跟很多人一起工作,这样能使我觉得时间过得很快。

A: That's good. Have you met Jane yet? She's the intern in the international travel department.

那很好呀,你见过珍妮了吗,她现在正在海外旅游部实习。

B: Yeah. I've met her. She's a genius saleswoman. 

见过了,她简直是个天才售货员。

A: I know. She could sell fridges to Eskimos. 

我知道!她能把冰箱卖给爱斯基摩人。

B: How do you know her?

你是怎么认识她的?

A: She's my cousin.

她是我表姐。

B: Why didn't you tell me about that before?

你以前怎么没跟我提过?

A: I don't know. I didn't think it was that interesting.

我不知道,我觉得这没什么可说的。

B: Well, now that I know that, maybe we should all go out for dinner sometime.

既然我知道了,以后我们有时间应该去吃顿饭。

A: That's a good idea. Let's discuss it after work. 

这是个好主意,下班之后咱们再商量。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多