香光庄 / 英语 / 生活版口语 | 偶遇老熟人

0 0

   

生活版口语 | 偶遇老熟人

2019-04-03  香光庄

same old same old.mp3 来自英语主播Emily 03:50

Please help yourself to the tea and pastry.

请自行取用茶点。

Make yourself at home.

请把这里当做自己家,不要拘束。

Make yourself comfortable.

请别拘束,让自己自在点。

A: How's your work?

工作怎么样?

B: Well, same old,same old.

还是老样子。

I only see him in a month of Sundays.

我每隔很长一段时间才能跟他见面。

A: Morning, I'm here for the art workshop.

早安,我来这里参加艺术工作坊。

B: Hi there! Help yourself to a bottle of water and take a seat. The class will start in about 15 minutes.

你好,请随意取用水,这边找个位子坐下,课程将在约15分钟后开始。

A: Okay, thanks. Err...Sally? Sally Wilkins. Is that you?

好的,谢谢。呃...萨利?萨利威尔金斯。是你吗?

B: Bob! I can't believe it. Fancy seeing you here.

鲍勃,我真不敢相信,在这里遇见你实在太好了。

A: Yeah, long time no see. I haven't seen in a month of sundays.

是呀,好久不见,我好长一段时间没有见到你了。

B: You're right. What a pleasant surprise. What's been happening?

没错,这真是个令人愉快的惊喜,最近有什么新鲜事吗?

A: Same old, same old. Still studying at Victoria University. What about you?

还是老样子,我仍在维多利亚大学读书,你呢?

B: Well, I'm now the personal assistant for Tim Sommers, the famous artist. 

我现在是著名艺术家蒂姆索摩斯的个人助理。

A: Sounds fascinating. What exactly is it that you do?

听起来真有趣,那你工作内容是什么呢?

B: I set up classes and great people when they arrive.

我筹划课程,并且接待来访的人。

A: Sounds like fun.

听起来真有意思。

B: It sure is. 

那当然。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击这里 或 拨打24小时举报电话:4000070609 与我们联系。

    猜你喜欢

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多
    喜欢该文的人也喜欢 更多