分享

超燃英语演讲:总有人会成功,为什么不是你呢?

 三木丸 2019-05-16

这是一个超燃的三分钟英语短片,用一种自问自答的方式呈现给我们。

整个短片以“why?why not?why not you?why not now?”四个问题贯穿始终。

演讲人Jim Rohn(吉米 罗恩),美国著名企业家、作家、演说家。

视频来源:V电影

I want you to ponder these four questions.

我想让你思考这四个问题。

The first question to ponder when you go home is why.

第一个问题:当你回到家之时是为了什么?

Why go this far?

为什么走这么远?

Why try to learn this much?

为什么试图学这么多?

Why study? 

为什么要钻研?

Why put yourself out?

为什么要忘我?

Why try to learn as much as you can learn, shares as much as you can share?

为什么要尝试尽可能多的学习,分享尽可能多的知识?

Why try to become all that you can possibly become?

为什么要尽你所能成为最好?

Why develop yourself to the full?

为什么要充实完善自己?

Why try to do it all?

为什么做这一切?

Why try to take on this responsibility, develop every skill you possibly can?

为什么要承担这个责任,掌握所有可能掌握的技术?

See every human you possibly can?

见识所有可能见识的人?

Go to every class you possibly can?

听每一堂可能听到的课?

Touch everybody you possibly can?

接触每一个你可能接触到的人?

Why do that much? 

为什么要做这么多?

Why go that far?

为什么要走这么远?

Why share that much? 

为什么要分享这么多?

Why give that much away?

为什么要奉献这么多?

Why try to see everything? 

为什么要去看着一切?

Why try to do everything?

为什么要去做所有事?

Why try to become everything?

为什么要尝试成为这些呢?

The first question to ponder when you go home is why.

第一个问题是:当你回家时是为了什么?

Here’s another good answer to why, is the second question: why not?

关于“为什么”的另一个很好的答案,就是第二个问题:为什么不?

Why not see how much you can earn?

为什么不去看看你能争取多少?

Why not see how much you can learn?

为什么不去看看你能了解多少?

Why not see how much skills you can develop?

为什么不去试试你能掌握多少技能?

Why not see what kind of people you can become?

为什么不去试试你能成为什么样的人?

Why not see what kind of influence you can have?

为什么不去看看你能带来什么样的影响?

Why not see how much people you can rescue from oblivion?

为什么不去看看你能在尘世的湮灭中拯救多少人?

I want you to become that personal.

我希望你能成为那个人。

Why not? Why not?

为什么不呢?为什么不呢?

You’ve got to stay here you go.

你曾经不为所动,你现在即将出发。

I mean, what else are you gonna do.

我是说,你将要做点不同的事情。

Why not see how much you can do? how far you can go?

为什么不看看你能有多少成就?你能走多远?

Now here’s number three.

好,现在是第三个问题。

Why not you?

为什么不是你?

You’ve got the brains.

你拥有健全的大脑。

You can make decision, you can study the plan.

你能自己做决定,你能探讨研究。

You can change your life.

你能改变你的命运。

You can grow immensely in the next few years.

在接下来的年月里,你拥有无限的可能。

You can make your dreams come true.

你可以实现你的梦想。

You can build a financial wall around your family nothing can get through.

你可以建筑一道经济长城,让你的家人衣食无忧。

You can become healthy, you can become powerful.

你可以变得健康,变得强大。

Why not you?

为什么不是你?

My very last question.

我的最后一个问题。

On the questions to ponder is why not now?

想一下这个问题:为什么不是现在?

There never was a better time.

从来没有比“现在”更好的时间。

And what a time now for us to take this dream and not let it die.

现在我们就可以让自己的梦想变得鲜活,而非南柯一梦。

Take this dream and give it life.

拾起我们的梦想并赋予它生命力。

Take this dream and breathe into it your own personal spirit, until finally it becomes a flame that burns around the whole world. 

拾起你的梦想并让它与你共命运,直到它从星星之火变得可以燎原,最终点亮世界。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多