Choosing the seat选择座位 |
Agent : Would you like the window seat or the aisle seat?工作人员:您喜欢靠窗的座位还是过道旁边的座位? |
Passenger : I think I will go for the aisle seat this time.乘客:这次我想坐过道旁边的位置。 |
Agent : Sure sir. I can give you the aisle seat.工作人员:没问题,先生。我为您安排。 |
Passenger : Thanks. That will be very nice.乘客:谢谢。那样真的太好了。 |
Agent : You're welcome. Your seat number is 6D.工作人员:不客气,您的座位号是6D。 |
|
At the Baggage checking machine行李扫描机器 |
Guard : Please take out your laptops and mobile phone and put it in this tray.保安:请拿出您的笔记本和手机把它放在这个托盘上。 |
Passenger : Alright.乘客:好的。 |
Guard : You can proceed to the security check. Please remember to collect your items after the check.保安:您现在可以进行安全检查了,请在检查后取走自己的物品 |
Passenger : Thank you, I will.乘客:谢谢,我会的。 |
|
At the security check安全检查 |
Guard : Please empty your pockets and put the contents in the tray, and hand me your boarding pass.保安:请将口袋中的物品放在托盘上,把登机牌交给我。 |
Passenger : Sure.乘客:好的。 |
Guard : Please raise your hands and keep them raised while I inspect you.保安:请在我检查时保持双手向上举。 |
Passenger : No problems.乘客:没问题。 |
Guard : Okay, you're cleared to go. Here's your boarding pass.保安:好,您可以通过了,这是您的登机牌。 |
Passenger : Thank you.乘客:谢谢。 |