分享

外贸业务员常用英语

 文炳春秋 2019-11-02

与外商闲聊对话一

A: Good evening. I don't believe we've met before. May I introduce meself? My name is Jack.

晚上好,我觉得我们以前没有见过面,自我介绍一下,我的名字是杰克。

B: It's my pleasure to meet you. My name is Lucy.

很荣幸见到你,我的名字叫露西。

A:I'm very happy to meet you. you're from the United States, aren't you?

我很高兴见到你,你是从美国来的,是吧。

B:Yes. I'm from Salt Lake City.

是的,我是从盐湖城来的。

A:I've been to Salt Lake City a few times. I really like your city.

我去过盐湖城几次,很喜欢你们的城市。

B: I'm glad to hear that, I think it's the nicest city in the United States.

我很高兴听你这么说,我认为那是美国最好的地方。

与外商闲聊对话二

A: Hello. I'm Tom. You are ....?

你好,我是汤姆,你是....?

B: Hi. Tom. I'm Mary.

你好,我是玛丽。

A: I'm from Korea.

我是韩国人。

B: Really? How nice, How long have you been in the U.S.?

是吗?真好,来美国多久了?

B: Three years.

3年了。

A:That's a long time. Have you been back to your country?

很长时间了,回过国吗?

B: No.

没有

A: You must miss your home.

你一定很想家吧?

B: Sure. I miss my family and friends.

当然,想家人和朋友。

A: How do you like America?

喜欢美国吗?

B:Pretty nice, I met some friendly people.

很喜欢,我认识了一些很友好的人。

A: I'm one of them. right? Just kidding.

我就是其中一个吧?和你开个玩笑。

B:You do look nice.

你看起来很可爱的。

A: Thank you so much.Very nice to meet you. Hope to see you again.

太谢谢了,很高兴认识你。希望我们能再见。

B: Me too. See you later!

我也很高兴认识你,再见!

A: Bye-bye!

再见!

与外商闲聊对话三:

A: How do you do?

你好!

B: How do you do? Have you visited our company before?

你好,你过去来过我们公司吗?

A:Yes. I was here two years ago.

来过,两年前来过。

B:Would you like tea or coffee?

你喝茶还是咖啡?

A:Coffee, please,With milk.

喝咖啡,请加点牛奶。

B: I am afraid we haven't got any milk.I'm very sorry.

我们这儿没有牛奶,真抱歉。

A:It doesn't matter. I often drink coffee without milk.

没关系,我经常喝不加奶的咖啡。

与外商闲聊对话四:

A:Good afternoon. I'm afraid we don't know each other, Allow me to introduce myself. My name is John Smith. I'm from New York.

下午好,我想我们还不认识吧,请允许我自我介绍一下,我叫约翰.史密斯,我来自纽约。

B: Yes. I can tell from your accent that you're American. My name is Li Ming, I'm a secretary. I've traveled the trans-Pacific routes before. and I know how tiring they can be.

是啊,我听你的口音就知道你是美国人,我叫李明,我是一名秘书。我以前也坐过横跨太平洋的航班,我知道那有多累。

A:I feel as crisp as a new dollar bill.

我觉得我还是挺精神的。

B: Glad to hear it. How about eating first?

很高兴听你这么说。先吃饭怎么样?

A: Oh, thank you very much, but i think I'd better to have a rest.

哦,非常感谢你,不过我想我还是先休息好了。

B:You're welcome. Would you like an informal dinner with us tonight?

不客气,那今晚我们吃顿便饭如何?

A: This is a good idea.

这是个好主意。

B: See you at eight. tonight then.

那么我们晚上八点见吧。

A: OK. see you tonight.

好的,晚上见

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多