分享

韩语英语汉语初级会话

 文炳春秋 2019-11-27

여권을 보여 주세요.

May I have your passport please ?

请给我看看你的护照。

여기 있습니다.

Here it is.

这是 。

한국에는 무슨 일로 오셨습니까?

What is the purpose of your visit ?

你来韩国的目的是什么?

관광하러 왔어요.

I am here for a tour.

我在这里观光。

일 때문에 왔어요.

I am here for work.

我是来工作的。

직업이 무엇입니까?

What is your job?

你是做什么工作的?

회사원입니다.

I am a company employee.

上班族。

한국에 처음 오셨습니까?

Is this your first visit to Korea ?

这是您第一次来韩国吗?

네, 그렇습니다.

Yes it is.

是的,我是的。

아니오, 두 번쨉니다. (두 번째입니다.)

No, this is my second time.

不,两次 (第二)

한국에 언제까지 계실 겁니까?

How long will you stay in Korea, Bill ?

您在韩国待多久?

일주일 있을 겁니다.

I'll be staying for a week.

呆一个星期。

신고할 물건이 있습니까?

Do you have any items to declare?

你有什么要申报的吗?

없습니다.

No. I don’t.

没有。

네, 있습니다.

Yes, I do.

是的,我有。

이것은 무엇입니까?

What is this?

这个是什么?

친구에게 줄 선물입니다.

It’s a gift for my friend.

给你朋友的礼物。

됐습니다. 안녕히 가십시오.

O.K. You may go. Goodbye.

行了, 再见

감사합니다.

Thank you.

谢谢。

관세를 내야 합니까?

Do I have to pay customs tax?

我需要付关税吗?

네, 내야 합니다.

Yes, you do.

是的,你必须付钱

아니오, 안 내셔도 됩니다.

No, you don’t.

不,您不必。

돈 좀 바꿔 주세요.

I’d like to exchange some money.

请换些钱。

얼마를 바꿔 드릴까요?

How much money would you like to exchange?

您想要换多少?

천 달러만 바꿔 주세요.

One thousand dollars, please.

请换一千美元。

오늘 일 달러에 얼마예요?

How much is the dollar today?

今天一美元多少钱?

일 달러에 1300 원이에요.

One thousand three hundred won.

一美元的价格为1300韩元。

자,130만 원입니다. 확인해 보세요.

Here is one million three hundred thousand won. Make sure you check that it’s right.

这是,130万韩元。 看看吧。

맞습니다. 감사합니다.

Yes, it’s right. Thank you.

对,谢谢。

즐거운 여행되세요.

Have a nice trip.

旅途愉快。

어서 오십시오. 무엇을 도와드릴까요?

Hello. How may I help you?

欢迎光临。 有什么可以帮您的吗?

호텔을 예약하고 싶어요.

I would like to make a hotel reservation.

我想预订酒店。

어떤 곳을 원하세요?

What kind of hotel are you looking for?

您在寻找什么样的酒店?

시내에 있는 조용한 호텔이면 좋겠어요.

A quiet hotel in downtown will be fine.

市中心的安静酒店会很好。

가격은 얼마정도 예상하세요?

How much are you expecting to pay?

您期望支付多少钱?

50불 정도면 좋겠어요.

50 dollars a night would be great.

一晚50美元就太好了。

서울 호텔이 어떨까요?

How about Seoul Hotel?

首尔饭店怎么样呢?

교통이 편리하고 요금도 싼 편이에요.

The transportation is convenient and the price is low.

交通便利,价格低廉。

네, 좋아요. 예약해 주세요.

Sounds great. Could you make us a reservation?

听起来不错。 您能给我们预约吗?

그런데, 그곳에 어떻게 가죠?

How would we get there?

我们怎么到那里?

택시나 공항버스를 이용하세요.

You can take the taxi or take the airport limousine bus.

您可以乘坐出租车或乘坐机场巴士。

어디서 타는데요?

where is the bus station?

汽车站在哪里?

저쪽 문으로 나가시면 오른편에 있어요.

Go that door and turn right.

走那扇门,然后右转。

어서 오세요. 어디로 가십니까?

Hello. where are you headed?

欢迎光临 你要去哪里

서울호텔로 가 주세요.

Seoul Hotel, please.

请去首尔饭店。

시간이얼마나 걸리죠?

How long will it take?

需要多长时间?

두 시간 정도 걸려요.

Approximately two hours.

大约需要两个小时。

다 왔습니다. 여기가 서울호텔입니다.

Here we go. This is the Seoul Hotel.

到了。 这是首尔饭店。

요금이 얼마예요?

How much is it?

多少钱?

6만 5천 원입니다.

65,000 won.

六万五千韩元

여기 있어요. 7만 원이요.

Here you go. Here is 70,000 won.

给你 这是70,000韩元。

자, 여기 거스름돈 5,000원 받으세요. 안녕히 가세요.

Here is your 5,000 won change. Bye.

好的,这是您找回的5,000韩元。 再见

어서 오십시오, 예약하셨습니까?

Hello. Did you make a reservation?

欢迎您,您预约了吗?

예, 조금 전 인천 공항에서 예약했어요.

Yes. I made a reservation a little while ago at the Inchen International Airport.

是的,我刚刚在仁川机场进行了预订。

성함이 어떻게 되시죠?

What is your name?

你叫什么名字?

Bill Smith입니다.

Bill Smith.

比尔·史密斯。

네, 예약이 되어 있군요. 어떤 방을 드릴까요?

Oh yes. There is a reservation. What kind of room would you like?

是的,您有预订。您要什么样的房间?

전망이 좋은 방을 주세요.

A room with a good view.

请给我一个风景优美的房间。

얼마 동안 계실 겁니까?

How long are you planning to stay?

你要待多久?

일주일 정도 있을 거예요.

For about a week or so.

大约一个星期左右。

하루에 얼마죠?

How much is it per night?

每天多少钱?

오십 오 달러입니다.

It is 55 dollars per night.

五十美元。

자, 열쇠 여기 있습니다. 807호실입니다.

Here are the keys. The room number is 807.

这是钥匙。 房间号是807。

네, 룸 서비스입니다. 무엇을 도와 드릴까요?

Yes, room service. How can we help you

是的,客房服务。 有什么可以帮您的吗?

여보세요. 여기 807호실인데요. 내일 아침 식사를 방에서 할 수 있을까요?

Hello. This is room number 807. Could we have breakfast brought up to our room tomorrow?

你好 这是807房间。 明天我可以在房间里吃早餐吗?

네, 물론입니다. 무엇을 준비해 드릴까요?

Yes, of course. What would you like to order?

当然可以。您想点什么?

토스트와 오렌지 주스 이 인분 부탁합니다.

Toast and orange juice for two, please.

需要两份吐司和橙汁。

세탁이 되나요?

Do you have laundry service?

你们有洗衣服务吗?

네, 됩니다.

Yes, we do.

是的,我们愿意。

바지 세탁을 부탁하고 싶은데요.

I would like to get a pair of pants laundered.

我想洗一条裤子。

네, 알겠습니다. 내일 아침 일곱시까지 해 드리겠습니다.

Sure. We will have it laundered and taken up to your room by seven tomorrow morning.

是的,我明白了。明天早晨七点前送到您的房间。

여보세요. 국제 전화를 걸고 싶은데요.

Hello. I would like to make an international phone call.

你好 我想打国际电话。

요금은 어떻게 지불하시겠습니까?

How would you like to make the payment?

您想如何付款?

여기서 낼게요.

I will pay right here.

我在这里付你钱。

수신자 부담으로 해 주세요.

I’d like to make a collect call.

我想打个电话(对方付话费)。

번호를 말씀해 주세요.

Could you give me the phone number, please.

请给我电话号码。

프랑스 파리 123-4567번입니다.

123-4567 to Paris, France.

法国巴黎123-4567。

끊지 말고 기다려 주세요.

Please wait for your call to go through.

请等待您的电话接通。

지금은 통화 중입니다.

The line is busy at the moment.

正在通话中。

네, 알겠습니다. 인터넷을 이용할 수 있나요?

Yes, all right. Do guests have internet access?

是的,我明白了。 我可以上网吗?

네, 방마다 전용회선이 연결되어 있어요.

Yes. There is an exclusive internet line in every room.

是的 每个房间都有专用的互联网专用线路。

네, 고맙습니다.

Thank you.

谢谢!

시내 전화는 어떻게 하죠?

How do I make a local call from the room?

如何拨打本地电话?

먼저 9번을 누르고, 원하시는 번호를 누르세요.

Press 9, and then the phone number.

首先按9,然后按所需电话号码。

어서 오십시오. 몇 분이지요?

Good evening. How many people?

欢迎光临。有几位 ?

두 명이에요.

Two.

两人。

금연석을 원하십니까?

Non-smoking?

禁止吸烟吗?

네.

Yes, please.

是的

이쪽으로 앉으십시오.

This way, please.

这边坐。

메뉴 여기 있습니다.

Here is your menu.

菜单在这里。

뭐가 맛있죠?

What do you recommend?

什么好吃?

불고기와 갈비가 맛있습니다. 외국 분들은 비빔밥도 좋아하세요.

I would like to recommend bulgogi and galbi. Foreigners enjoy bibimbap, also.

烤肉和排骨很美味。 外国人也喜欢石锅拌饭。

그럼, 비빔밥을 주세요.

We’ll try bibimbap, then.

然后,请点石锅拌饭。

너무 맵지 않게 해 주세요. (짜지 않게 해 주세요.)

Could you make it less spicy? Could you make it less salty?

请不要做太辣。 (请不要这样做。)

그리고 포크 좀 주세요.

Oh, and could you bring us some forks?

给我一把叉子。

알겠습니다.

Yes, we’ll do that for you.

知道了。

후식은 무엇으로 하시겠습니까? 커피와 녹차가 있습니다.

And what would you like for dessert ? We have coffee and green tea.

您想吃点甜点吗? 有咖啡和绿茶。

녹차로 주세요.

Green tea, please.

绿茶。

가까운 은행이 어디 있는 지 아세요?

Excuse me. where is the closest bank around here?

你知道最近的银行在哪里吗?

이 길을 따라 똑바로 가면 오른쪽에 있어요.

Go straight ahead and you’ll find it on your right.

如果您沿着这条路直走,它就在右边。

이 횡단 보도를 건너서 왼쪽으로 가세요.

Cross this crosswalk and turn left.

穿过这个人行横道,然后左转。

다음 사거리에서 지하도를 건너면 왼쪽에 있어요.

Cross the underground pedestrian walk at the next intersection. It is on your left.

在下一个十字路口穿过地下人行道。 在你的左边。

지나치셨네요. 한 블록만 되돌아가면 백화점 옆에 있어요.

You just passed it by. Go back one block. It is next to the department store.

你走过了, 只需走一个街区便可以到达百货公司。

실례합니다. 상암 월드컵 경기장은 어떻게 가면 되죠?

Excuse me. How do I get to Sang-am World Cup Stadium ?

不好意思。 我怎么去相安世界杯体育场?

지하철이 제일 빠르고 편리해요.

The subway is the fastest and most convenient way to get there.

地铁是到达那里最快,最方便的。

몇 호선을 타야 합니까?

Which line would I have to take?

我应该乘哪条线?

6호선 황토색 라인을 타세요. 성산 역에서 내리시면 돼요.

Take the brown number six line and get off at the Seongsan station.

乘坐棕色的六号线,在城山站下车。

여기서 얼마나 가야 되죠?

How long does it take from here?

从这里需要多长时间?

10정거장만 더 가면 돼요.

Ten more stations from here, and you’ll be there.

再停10个站下就行。

경기장이 지하철역에서 가깝나요?

Is the stadium close to the subway station?

体育场在地铁站附近吗?

아주 가까워요. 바로 지하철 출구 앞에 있어요.

Yes, it’s very close. The stadium is right next to the subway exit.

距离很近。 体育场就在地铁出口旁边。

실례합니다. 이 지하철이 코엑스(COEX)까지 가나요?

Excuse me. Does this subway train go to COEX?

不好意思 这条地铁去COEX吗?

아니오. 이 지하철은 1호선이에요. 다음 신도림 역에서 지하철 2호선을 갈아타세요.

No. This subway is line number one. You have to make a transfer to the number two line at the next station; which is, Shindorim.

不行 这条地铁是一号线。在下一个新多林站换乘地铁2号线。

어느 역에서 내려야 되죠?

At which station would I have to get off?

我应该在哪个车站下车?

삼성 역에서 내리세요.

Get off at Samsung station.

在三星站下车。

63빌딩은 어떻게 가죠?

How do I get to the 63 Building?

我怎么去63号楼?

대방 역에서 내리세요.

Get off at Daebang station.

在大邦站下车。

대방 역에서 걸어 갈 수 있나요?

Can I walk to the 63 Building from the station? (我可以从车站步行到63楼吗?)

我可以步行到大邦站吗?

네, 하지만 꽤 멀어요. 버스나 택시를 타시는 게 좋을 거예요.

You could, but it’s a little far. It would be better to take the bus or the taxi.

是的,但是很远 你最好坐公共汽车或出租车。

몇 번 버스를 타야 돼요?

Which bus should I take?

我应该坐几路公共汽车?

823번 버스를 타세요.

Take bus number 823.

乘坐823路公交车。

어서 오세요. 무얼 도와 드릴까요?

Hi there. May I help you with anything?

欢迎光临。 有什么可以帮助您的吗?

이 셔츠는 얼마죠?

How much is this shirt?

这件衬衫多少钱?

만 원이에요. 사이즈가 어떻게 되시죠?

It costs 10,000 won. What size do you wear?

10,000韩元。 你穿什么尺寸?

제일 큰 사이즈로 주세요.

Could I have the largest size you have?

请给我最大的尺寸。

네. 여기 있습니다.

Here you go.

是。给你。

입어봐도 되나요?

May I try it on?

我可以试穿吗?

네. 저쪽에 탈의실이 있어요.

Sure. The changing room is over there.

可以 更衣室在那边。

다른 색깔은 없습니까?

Do you have this in other colors?

还有其他颜色吗?

파란색과 자주색이 있어요.

They also come in blue and burgundy.

有蓝色和紫色。

파란색으로 주세요.

I’ll try on the blue one.

请给我蓝色。

여기가 골동품 가게지요?

Is this an antique store?

这是古董店吗?

네, 무얼 찾으세요?

Yes it is. What are you looking for?

是的,您在找什么?

한국 도자기를 하나 사고 싶어요.

I would like to purchase Korean pottery.

我想买一个韩国陶器。

이 백자는 어때요?

What do you think of this white porcelain?

这白瓷怎么样?

청자는 없나요?

Don’t you have any celadon?

你没有青瓷吗?

여기 많이 있어요. 어떤 종류를 찾으시는데요?

We have many. What kind are you looking for?

这里有很多。 你在找什么?

저기 있는 꽃병은 얼마예요?

How much is that flower vase over there?

那边的花瓶多少钱?

20만 원이에요.

The price of that vase is 200,000 won.

那花瓶的价格是20万韩元。

저 벽에 걸린 그림은 얼마나 오래 된 거예요?

How old is that picture hanging on the wall over there?

那墙上的照片多久了?

백 년도 넘은 거예요. 아주 유명한 한국화예요.

That one is over one hundred years old. That is a very famous Korean painting.

已经一百多年了。 这是一幅非常有名的韩国画。

소포를 부치고 싶은데요.

I would like to send off this package.

我想寄一个包裹。

어디로 보낼 거죠?

where would you like to send it?

您要寄到哪里?

미국 LA로 보낼 거예요.

To Los Angeles, U.S.A.

我要寄美国洛杉矶。

소포를 저울 위에 올려 놓으세요.

Could you place the package on the scale?

将包裹放在秤上。

내용물이 뭐예요?

What are the contents of the package?

包装内是什么?

한국 도자기예요.

It’s Korean pottery.

这是韩国陶器。

1.5 킬로그램입니다. 요금은 이만 원입니다.

It weighs 1.5 kilograms. That will cost you 20,000 won.

1.5公斤1.5公斤 花费是20,000韩元。

LA까지 얼마나 걸리죠?

How long will it take for the package to reach L.A?

到洛杉矶需要多长时间?

보통 일주일 정도 걸려요.

It usually takes about one weeks.

通常大约需要一个星期。

시내관광을 하고 싶은데요.

I would like to take a tour of the city.

我想去城市观光。

서울 시티 투어 버스를 이용해 보세요.

We recommend the Seoul City tour bus.

乘坐首尔市旅游巴士。

어디 어디를 가죠?

What are the main tourist attractions?

你要去哪里?

남산과 경복궁... 시내 주요 관광지를 모두 가요.

Nam San and Gyeongbok Palace. It stops by most of the city's main attraction sites.

南山和景福宫...前往市内所有主要旅游景点。

요금은 얼마예요?

How much does the tour cost?

这次旅行要多少钱?

주간은 8,000 원 야간은 15,000 원이에요.

During the day, it costs 8,000 won and during the evening it costs 15,000 won.

白天的费用为8,000韩元,晚上的费用为15,000韩元。

버스는 어디서 출발해요?

where does the bus leave from?

公共汽车从哪儿出发?

호텔 앞에서 출발해요.

In front of the hotel.

在酒店门前。

몇 시부터 있어요?

What time does it leave the hotel?

什么时候离开酒店?

아침 8시부터 30분 간격으로 밤 10시까지 있어요.

The bus leaves the hotel every half an hour starting from 8 in the morning till 10:00 in the evening.

从早上8点到晚上10:00,巴士每半小时便从酒店出发。

한국의 유명한 관광지는 어디 어디예요?

What are some of the famous tourist attractions?

韩国有哪些著名的旅游景点?

제주도, 설악산, 경주, 한려수도, 용인 민속촌이 유명해요.

Jeju Island, Seorak Mountain, Gyeongju, Hallyeo Waterway, and Yong-in Folk Village are the most famous sites.

济州岛,雪岳山,庆州,哈里欧苏岛和龙仁民俗村非常有名。

제주도는 어떻게 가요?

How do you get to Jeju Island?

我怎么去济州岛?

서울에서 비행기로 한 시간 걸려요.

By airplane. It takes about an hour from Seoul.

从首尔乘飞机约一个小时。

경주는 어떤 곳이에요?

What is Gyeongju like

庆州是什么地方?

신라의 수도인데 볼 만한 것이 많아요.

Gyeongju was the capital city of Silla. There are many things worth seeing.

庆州是新罗的首都。 有很多值得一看的东西。

특히, 석굴암과 불국사는 유네스코가 지정한 세계문화유산이에요.

UNESCO has even named Seokguram Grotto and Bulguksa Temple as world cultural assets.

联合国教科文组织甚至将石窟庵和佛国寺定为世界文化遗产。

교통편은 어떤 것이 있어요?

What is the most convenient form of transportation to Gyeongju?

前往庆州最便捷的交通方式是什么?

기차나 고속버스, 렌터카를 이용할 수 있어요.

You can take the train, the express bus, or rent a car.

您可以乘坐火车,快速巴士或租车。

자동차를 빌리고 싶어요.

I would like to rent a car.

我想租车。

어떤 차를 원하세요?

What kind of car would you like to rent?

您想租哪种车?

중형차면 좋겠는데요.

A medium size passenger car would be great.

我想要一辆中型车。

며칠 이용하시겠어요?

How long do you need it?

您将使用几天?

이틀이요.

Two days.

两天

국제 면허 있으세요?

Do you have an international license?

您有国际许可证吗?

아니오. 운전사가 필요해요.

No. I need a driver.

没有。 我需要一个司机。

하루 요금이 얼마예요?

What is the rental fee for one day?

一天的租金是多少?

기사 포함해서 12만원이에요.

The fee is 120,000 Won per day with a driver.

每天司机收取的费用为120,000韩元。

무엇을 도와 드릴까요?

How can I help you?

有什么可以帮您的吗?

가방을 잃어 버렸어요.

I lost my bag.

我丢了包。

어디서 잃어 버렸어요?

where did you lose it?

你在哪里丢了它?

택시에 두고 내렸어요.

I left it in the taxi.

我把它留在出租车上。

혹시, 택시 번호를 기억하세요?

Do you remember the license plate number of the taxi, by any chance?

你还记得出租车号码吗?

아니오, 모르겠는데요.

No, I don't.

不,我不知道

속에 뭐가 들어 있었어요?

What was inside the bag?

包里有什么?

카메라와 여권이 들어 있었어요.

There was a camera and a passport.

有一台照相机和一本护照。

연락처를 남겨 주세요.

Could you please leave your phone number with us?

您能把您的电话号码留给我们吗?

찾는 대로 곧 알려 드릴게요.

We'll contact you as soon as we find it.

找到后,我们会尽快与您联系。

안녕하세요. 만나서 반갑습니다. 저는 빌 스미스라고 해요.

Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Bill Smith.

你好 见到你很高兴。 我叫比尔·史密斯。

저는 IBM 서울 지사에서 근무하고 있어요.

I am currently working at the Seoul Branch of IBM.

我在IBM首尔的办公室工作。

저는 미국 시카고에서 왔어요.

I’m from Chicago, in the U.S.A.

我来自美国芝加哥。

한국에 온 지 일년 됐어요.

It' s been about a year since I arrived in Korea.

我来韩国已经一年了。

아내와 두 아이가 있어요.

I have a wife and two children.

我有一个妻子和两个孩子。

저는 골프와 테니스 등 스포츠를 좋아해요.

I love sports, especially golf and tennis.

我喜欢高尔夫和网球运动。

저는 한국을 참 좋아해요.

I enjoy living in Korea.

我非常喜欢韩国。

자연도 아름답고 사람들도 참 친절해요.

It has some beautiful nature and the people are friendly.|

大自然美丽,人们非常友好。

빌, 내일 저녁에 시간 있어요?

Bill, are you free tomorrow evening?

比尔,你明天晚上有空吗?

네, 있어요.

Yes, sure.

是的,有。

그럼, 저희 집에 오세요. 내일이 제 생일이에요.

Then I’d like to invite you over to my place. It’s my birthday tomorrow.

然后,到我家来。 明天是我的生日。

아, 그래요. 몇 시쯤에 갈까요?

Oh really ? What time should I get there?

哦。是吗。 我们什么时候去?

저녁 일곱시쯤 오세요.

Come over by seven o’clock.

请大约七点钟来。

부인과 함께 오셔도 좋아요.

Bring your wife, too.

你可以和你的妻子一起来。

어서 오세요. 말씀 많이 들었어요.

Hi. I’ve heard a lot about you.

欢迎光临 我听说过很多关于你的事。

안녕하세요. Bill Smith라고 합니다. 초대해 주셔서 감사합니다.

Hello. My name is Bill Smith. Thank you for inviting us.

你好 我叫比尔·史密斯。 感谢您邀请我们。

철수씨, 생일을 축하해요. 자 여기 생일 선물이에요.

Happy birthday Cheolsu. This is a little something for you from us.

Cheolsu,生日快乐。 这是你的生日礼物。

아, 고맙습니다. 정말 멋진 넥타이군요.

Oh, thank you. This is a great tie.

哦,谢谢你。 真是个好领带。

색상이 마음에 드세요?

Do you like the color?

你喜欢这颜色吗?

네, 제가 제일 좋아하는 색이에요.

Yes. It’s my favorite.

是的,这是我最喜欢的颜色。

진수성찬이군요.

What a feast!

真是一场盛宴!

입에 맞으실지 모르겠어요.

I hope you enjoy the dinner.

我希望你喜欢这顿晚餐。

많이 드세요.

Help yourselves.

多吃些。

정말 맛있네요.

It’s very good.

真好吃。

자 이제 케이크의 촛불을 끌 시간이에요.

I think it’s time to blow out the candles on the cake.

我认为是时候吹灭蛋糕上的蜡烛了。

우리는 생일 축하 노래를 부를게요.

We’ll sing the birthday song.

我们将唱生日歌。

(합창으로) 생일 축하합니다.

Happy birthday to you.

祝你生日快乐。

생일 축하합니다.

Happy birthday to you.

祝你生日快乐。

사랑하는 철수씨의 생일 축하합니다.

Happy birthday, dear Cheolsu. Happy birthday to you.

生日快乐,亲爱的Cheolsu。 祝你生日快乐。

집 좀 알아보러 왔는데요.

I am looking for a house/apartment.

我正在寻找房屋/公寓。

월세를 구하시나요? 아니면 전세를 구하시나요?

Are you planning to rent or lease?

您打算出租还是租借?

월세를 구합니다.

I'm planning to rent

我打算租

방 몇 개 있는 아파트를 구하십니까?

How many rooms?

您要寻找几个房间?

방 두 개짜리를 구합니다.

I'm looking for a two room apartment.

我正在寻找一间两室公寓。

보증금 2,000만원에 80만 원짜리 물건이 있습니다.

There is one with a deposit of 20 million won and an 800 thousand won monthly payment.

其中有一笔存款为2000万韩元,每月付款为80万韩元。

너무 비싼데요. 조금 더 싼 것은 없나요?

That sounds a little too expensive. Do you have one that is cheaper?

太贵了 有没有便宜的东西?

보증금 1,000만원에 70만 원짜리가 있습니다. 그런데 교통이 좀 불편합니다.

Well, there is one with a deposit of 10 million won and a 700 thousand won monthly payment. However, the transportation around this area is inconvenient.

嗯,有一个存款为1000万韩元,每月付款为70万韩元。 但是,该地区的交通不便。

괜찮습니다. 몇 층입니까?

That's alright. Which floor is it on?

没关系, 几楼?

20층 건물에 18층입니다.

It's on the 18th floor of a 20-story building.

位于20层建筑物的18楼。

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多