昨天,一段小伙给民警送口罩转身就跑的视频出现在YouTube上,标题是“中国男子为警察留下口罩后‘逃跑’”,立刻引爆了网络,到目前为止已有近200万次播放,国外网友们纷纷在下面评论点赞。 这段视频是1月27日安徽六安小华山派出所接待处的监控摄像机拍摄的。只见一位带着口罩的小伙子匆匆跑进派出所,把10包口罩放在接待处的办公桌上,向民警说了一句“你们辛苦了”,然后转身就往外“逃跑”了。 两位民警追出去后,小伙一直在挥手,可能是说不要追了,民警只好对着他的背影说谢谢,并敬了一个礼。 网友们被这个场景彻底感动了,已留下5061条评论。
Not every heroes wear capes, some wears mask too. 【不是每个英雄都披着斗篷,有的也戴着口罩。】
The fact that two officers still saluted him even tho he was already gone warmed my heart. 【即使他已经走了,两个警官仍向他敬礼太让人感动了!】
This still gave me hope in humanity from the Chinese people. 【从中国人民那里,我看到了人类的希望。】
During one of the most devastating times for Modern Human history, We also find the nicest people. 【在现代人类历史上最毁灭性的时刻之一,我们也发现了最好的人民。】
The man fleeing while the officers salute. That would be a heartwarming scene from an anime or movies lol 【男子逃跑而警察敬礼,这将成为动漫或电影中最令人心动的时刻。】
This made me tears this Thursday morning, China you will pass this. 【这周四早上我流泪了,中国,您会挺过去的。】
This made me cry. I haven’t cried since... I was 19 when my dad passed. I’m 40 now. 【我哭了,自19岁时父亲过世后,我就再也没有哭过,我今年40岁。】
The salute!......so simple it can bring tears to the eyes of old cynics like me 【敬礼!......如此简单,让我这样的老愤青都流下了眼泪。】
Imagine if the world learned from china how to be kind and true to the wisdoms of our past. Long live the peoples Republic 【想象一下,如果世界从中国那里学到如何友好和忠于我们过去的智慧,人民共和国万岁。】
the man : "sorry cant speak chinese, bye" 【抱歉,不会说中文,再见!】
he made a quick exit as he's on a national most-wanted list in the country. 【他跑得这么快,是因为他在全国网上追逃名单上。】
Lol. Why does he have to run like a criminal? He may have gotten shot for his alarming behaviour 【哈哈,为什么他要像罪犯一样逃跑?他很可能因为这种惊慌失措的行为挨枪子儿。】 下面网友回复他说: Only in America 【美国才会这样!】 in china cops aren’t that bad 【在中国,警察没那么坏。】 Maybe in the USA, but not in China. 【也许在美国会这样,但中国不会。】 |
|