分享

出境旅游常用英语句子完整手册

 一兵个人图书馆 2020-02-24

入境表

姓:Family name,Surname

名:First Name,Given name

性别:sex,gender

男:male

女:female

国籍:nationality,country of citizenship

护照号:passport number

原住地:country of origin

前往国:destination country

登机城市:city where you boarded

签证签发地:city where visa was issued

签发日期:date of issue

出生日期:date of birth,birth date

年:year 月:month 日:day

偕行人数:accompanying number

签名:signature

官方填写:official use only

职业:occupation

入境篇

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

I'm just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

换汇篇

Where can I change money?

我要哪里换钱?

Can you change this into dollars?

请将这些外币兑换成美金?

I'd like some small change.

请将大钞换成零钱。

Where is the ATM?

哪里有自助取款机?

出租车篇

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?

打车到市中心需要多少钱?

Mine is 1. 2 dollar a kilometre.

我的车是1. 2美金一公里。

Do you use the metre?

你使用计价器吗?

To the Nike Company,the fifth Avenue.

到第5大街的耐克公司去。

By meter,please.

请打表。

Take me to this address, please.

请带我去这个地址。

Slow down please so that I can enjoy the sights.

开慢点,我们好欣赏景色。

Let me check the metre out.

让我看一下计价器。

Stop here, please.

请在这里停车。

Keep the change, please.

不用找钱了。

游览车篇

May I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

I'm interested in a tour.

我想报个旅行团。

Is there anything special you want to see?

你有什么特别想看的(景点)吗?

We have three basic tours.

我们有三条不同的旅行线路。

Does the morning tour include the U. N. ?

早上这个团会去参观联合国总部吗?

That's in the all-day tour.

那个景点在一日游的团里。

That's a tour of all the most famous places.

那个旅行团可以参观所有最著名的景点。

Where do I meet the bus?

我在哪儿乘车?

Nine thirty at the Hilton.

9点半在希尔顿。

Fine. Please reserve me a seat for this Saturday.

好,请为我预订一个本周六的座位。

It seems to be going at least 60 miles an hour.

我看至少有60英里的时速。

This adjustable seat is so comfortable that I may take a nap before climbing the Great Wall.

这个可调式座椅非常舒服。我可以在爬长城前先睡一小觉。

公共汽车篇

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

这里有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?

What time does it leave?

几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪里卖票?

I'd like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

我想办张公交卡.你知道去哪儿办吗?

I get off at Connecticut Avenue.

我在康涅狄格大道下车。

How long is the ride?

要坐多久?

Well,you will get there in about a quarter of an hour if the traffic isn't too heavy.

如果交通不太拥挤的话,大约一刻钟您就能到了。

Drop 50 cents in the box,please.

请在盒子里放50美分。

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

到了站请叫我一声好吗?

We'd like to go and visit the Beihai Park.

我们想去北海公园看看。

Please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocard on the validator.

请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。

You don't have enough balance on the card.

你的卡余额不足。

If your card balance is below the fare required you must buy a ticket.

如果你的卡余额不足,则需要买票。

Your metrocard has validated properly when you hear a ‘beep’ and see a green light.

刷卡成功你会听到哔声,绿灯亮起。

When we reach the Beihai Park, I'll let you know.

到北海公园时我会告诉你们。

We'll be at the Beihai Park in a minute.

北海公园快要到了。

Please get ready to get off and touch your card again.

请您做好下车刷卡准备。

地铁篇

I can take the subway.

我可以乘地铁。

I just can't figure out the subway system at all.

我对地铁系统就是弄不明白。

But it's easy to get to Manhattan from here by the subway.

可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很方便。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12th street.

您乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

It's over there across the street in front of the cinema.

就在街对面电影院的前面。

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?

How much is the fare?

车费多少?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

That's very easy. The exit is always open.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着。

乘船篇

The ship is about to start. Let's go on board.

船就要开了,我们上船吧。

Is there a daily passenger ship to Dalian?

每天都有班船开往大连吗?

Look!The ship is lifting anchor.

瞧!船起锚了。

The ship is rolling and pitching now.

船摇晃起来了。

You look pale. Are you seasick?

你脸色不太好,是不是晕船?

I have some tablets for seasickness.

我有止晕药片。

The sea is very rough.

风浪很大。

I'm afraid I'm going to be sick.

恐怕我要吐了。

A sea trip is always enjoyable in fine weather like this.

遇到这样的好天气,乘船旅行总是使人惬意的。

火车篇

How long will this express take to go to Shanghai?

这列直达快车开到上海要多久?

This express will go straight from Beijing to Shanghai without a stop.

这列快车从北京直达上海,中途不停车。

I'd like to have two soft berth tickets to Shanghai for tomorrow.

我想买两张明天的到上海的软卧票。

May I have two lower berths?

我可以要两张下铺吗?

Which car are we in?

我们在第几车厢?

Here we are,Car 12.

到了,12车厢。

Seats No. 6 and 7. It's nice that we've got a window seat.

6和7座。真好,我们有了靠窗的座位。

But I prefer the aisle seat.

可我想要靠走道的座位。

Do you know when the train is due in Shanghai?

你知道这趟车什么时候到上海?

We'll arrive Shanghai in a few minutes.

再过几分钟我们就要到上海了。

U游时光

U游时光

想找好玩好吃的?

跟我GO GO GO!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多