分享

医务英语会话大全:医院实用英语 - 挂号(之六)

 starksqu 2020-04-16

实用而全面的医务英语对话、问答及交流,双语对照,不断实时更新,敬请收藏,助力医护患的无国界交流。

医务英语会话大全:医院实用英语 - 挂号(之六)

Registration 挂号

A

Registrar:Hello!May I help you?

你好!有什么可以帮你的吗?

Patent:Hi!I want to see a doctor.Where do I register?

你好!我想看医生,要在哪挂号呢?

R: Here, have you been here before?

这儿,你从前来过吗?

P:No,this is my first visit.

没有,这是第一次来。

R:Then you need to register a new card. Pleas show me your ID card or passport. I need your name, age, occupation and address.

那么你要办张新卡,请出示你的身份证或者护照,我需要输入你的姓名、年龄、职业和住址。

P:Here you are.

给你。

R:How long do you intend to stay here?

你准备在这里呆多久?

P: About one week.大约一周。

Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

R: Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话.

P:five,two,two,one,three.Extension one five six.

522133,分机156.

R:Which kind of medicine do you prefer? Western medicine or Chinese medicine?

你想挂西医还是中医?

P:I have been longing to try the supernatural Chinese medicine. It’s very popular in China-town.

我一直想试试神奇的中医。他在唐人街很吃香。

R:That’s a good idea. You’ll find that Chinese herb can make magic. 7 yuan please.

好主意!你会发现中草药的神奇效果。请给我7元人民币挂号费。

P:OK!

给你。

R:Here is your passport. Please make sure it’s in safe keeping. Here is your registration card and receipt. I recommended a famous old herbalist doctor for you. His office is on the fifth floor.

请拿回你的护照,千万别弄丢了。这是你的医疗卡和收据。我向你推荐了一位名老中医,他的办公室在五楼。

P:Thanks a million.

万分感谢!

B

R: What's wrong with you today? 你今天哪里不舒服?

Which department do you want to register with? 你要挂哪科的号?

P: I want to see a physician(an internist, surgeon, obstetrician,gynaecologist, pediatrician, neurologist, dermatologist, oculist E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist,dentist,endocrinologlst).

我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科).

P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body. It itches badly.

我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.

R: I think you should see a dermatologist first. If necessary we'll transfer you to the physician.

我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科。

P:OK!

好的。

R:I will make a file / record for you. This is your registration card. Please don`t lose it and bring it whenever you come.

我来为你挂号。这是你的医疗卡,请保管好,每次来时带着它。

P:Yes, I will. But can you tell me how to get to the Consulting Room?

好的。能不能告诉我诊疗室怎么走?

R:Go through this hall and it is just there or you can ask a guide-nurse to help you.

穿过大厅你就会看到,你也可以请一位导诊小姐带你去那。

P:Thank you.

谢谢。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多