分享

英文外刊,音乐类,德州少年摇滚蓝调新专辑

 英语时代 2020-06-07

#看外刊,学英文#

#教育#

Ally Venable plays guitar with the skill that requires a lot of talent and usually many years of practice.

现在弹奏吉他的水平,若不是才华横溢外加多年苦练,恐怕很难达到。

But she packed a lot of practice into a few years.Ally Venable

可她通过大量的练习,没几年就做到了。

"I have been playing since I was about 11 or 12, so,roughly four or five years, so."

我大概从十一二岁就开始弹吉他了,到现在差不多有四五年,嗯。

She also wrote most of the songs on her recently released CD, No Glass Shoes.

在最新发布的唱片《没有水晶鞋》中,大部分歌都是她自己写的。

"...but it's too much to do..."

但是要做的太多..

"I try to write what goes on in my life so that othe rpeople, other teenagers, and anybody can relate to,

我试着把自己生活中发生的事情写出来,这样其他人、其他青少年,或者任何人都能深有体会,

because we all go through the same things,and we all have like troubles and struggles.

因为我们都经历过一样的事情,都有过类似烦恼和挣扎的东西。

[music]

When she plays, she gets lost in the music.

她在弹吉他的时候,往往会沉迷于音乐当中。

"I really don't look at anything else when I'm playing.

我在弹吉他的时候,真的什么东西都不会看。

I just get into the zone, where you just play, you don't think about anything else.

就好像是走进了自己的小天地,在这方天地中,你只需要弹吉他,别的什么都不用想。

[music]

"I love to find little kids cause I'm wireless, you know, play for them."

不插电的时候我喜欢找到一些小孩子,然后为他们演奏。

And I will let them play my guitar just so I can, just so they can experience that as a little kid, you know.

我也会让他们试着弹一下 我的吉他,这样我就可以,他们作为孩子就可以体验一把那是什么感受,就是这样。

[music]

Some veteran musicians in Houston have given her help including musician and Recording Studio owner,

休斯顿的一些资深音乐家都曾帮助过她,这其中就包括音乐家及一间录影棚的老板

Rock Romano, who produced her CD.--Rock Romano,

她的唱片就是Romano帮忙制作的。

"I jokingly told her afterwards, we need to call this .band 1771,because she just turned 17, and I just turned 71!"

后来我开玩笑似的跟她说,咱们这乐队得叫1771,因为她刚过17,而我刚过71。

"You can just tell that she loves what she is doing and just radiates that from the stage."

你就是能看的出来,她喜欢自己现在做的事情,她的光芒从舞台洒向四处。

"She's young, and I just can't wait to hear her, you know, two or three years from now."

她现在还小,但我真是等不及了你知道吗,我想听到两三年以后的她唱歌是什么样子。

"Sometimes I wonder.."

有时候我怀疑..

As she finishes her senior year of high school,

高中最后一年结束之后,

Ally Venable is spending many weekends playing venues as far away as Florida,

好几个周末Ally Venable都和乐队在外面演出,他们最远到过弗罗里达,

building an even bigger fan base.

为乐队建立更强大的粉丝团。

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多