分享

每日晨读丨Go Fishing 去钓鱼

 昵称48860834 2020-07-17
每日晨读047 From 小学英语研究 00:00 01:29

Go Fishing
去钓鱼


One summer holiday I was in the forest by myself.
有一年暑假,我一个人在森林里。

Soon I got a big fish.
很快我就钓到了一条大鱼。

Then I heard a great noise.
 然后我听到一声巨响。

There, right behind me, sat a big black bear!
就在我身后,坐着一只大黑熊!

Wild animals are afraid of any quick move.
野生动物害怕任何快速行动。

So I moved very slowly.
所以我走得很慢。

The bear watched me. 
熊看着我。

But he sat still. 
但他静静地坐着。

I took the fish and threw it to him. 
我把鱼扔给他。

He ate it at once.
他立刻就吃了。

Now what was I going to do? 
现在我要做什么?

I'd better go on fishing, I thought. 
我想我最好还是去钓鱼吧。

The bear thought so, too. 
熊也这么想。

Soon I got another fish. 
很快我又钓到了一条鱼。

I went over to him and put the fish into his big red mouth.
我走过去,把鱼放到它红色的大嘴里。

I fished and fished - all for him.
我钓呀钓呀——都是为了他。

At first I was afraid to stop.
一开始我不敢停下来。

Then I began to like doing it. 
然后我开始喜欢这样做。

He was so friendly.
他是如此的友好。

When evening came, the bear stood up and turned away from me.
到了晚上,熊站起来,转身离开了我。

WORD BANK
forest  n. 森林
myself  pron. 我自己
Wild  adj. 野性的;野生的;野蛮的
be afraid of  害怕
still   adj. 安静的
throw  v. 扔;抛;投掷
thought  v. 思考;想法
turn away  走开;转过身

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多