外语行天下 / 英语口语 / 情景对话-买药

分享

   

情景对话-买药

2020-07-22  外语行天下

A-Doctor,B-Drug buyer

Dialogue 1:(普通感冒)

A:What can I do for you?   

有什么需要的吗? 

B: I don't feel well, I need some medicine.   

我需要一些药。 

A:  What symptoms do you have?

你有什么症状? 

B:  I have a high fever and a rather bad cough.   

发烧,咳嗽也很厉害。 

A:  I could see from your look. Don't worry, It's just a common cold,and  patulin will help you get rid of this cold。

我能从你的神情看出来,别担心,只是普通感冒,感冒药就可以了。 

B:  How many pills for each time?   

每次要吃多少粒啊? 

A:  Three per day, and one after each meal.   

一天三粒,每顿饭后一粒。 

B:  Thank you very much.   

非常感谢。 

A:  It's my pleasure.   乐意效劳。

Dialogue 2:(买抗生素)

A:What can I do for you?  
您需要点儿什么? 
B:I need some antibiotics.  
我想买点儿抗生素。 
A:This is a prescription drug. Do you have a prescription for this, sir?  
这是处方药。您有这种药的处方吗,先生? 
B:Yes. Here you go.  
有。给你。 
A:Thank you.  

谢谢。

Dialogue 3:(拉肚子)

B:Hello, doctor. I have a bad stomachache, and just get myself tested.  
您好,大夫。我胃疼得厉害,这是刚做完的检查。 
A:The results show you have diarrhea.  
检查报告显示你得了痢疾。 
B:Do I need to pay any special attentions to it? 
这病我需要特别注意些什么? 
A:Don't eat anything cold or spicy.  
不要吃生冷和刺激性的食物。 
B:No medicine for it?  
不用吃药吗? 
A:Of course you'll need some medicine. I will prescribe some for you later.  
当然得吃药。稍后我给你开点药。 
B:Thanks.  

谢谢。

Dialogue 4:(支气管炎)

B:Hello doctor,I'm running a temperature.

你好医生,我在发烧。

A:Do you have any other symptoms?

你还有其他症状吗?

B:My chest aches a little and I have a bad cough recently.

我的胸口有点疼并且最近咳的厉害。

A:I see,please open your mouth and try to say "ah";Let me take your temperature with this thermometer.

我知道了,请张开嘴巴并试着说"啊";我用这个体温计帮你量下体温。

B:Doctor, how about my temperature now?

医生,我现在的体温是多少?

A:It's 40℃,now let me examine you chest。

四十度。现在我来检查一下你的肺。

B:Please unbutton your coat.

请解开你的大衣。

A:Breath in deeply, and breathe out slowly.Now I will feel your pulse. 

深深吸气并慢慢呼出。现在我来给你把脉。

B:Am I serious,doctor?

我严重吗,医生?

A:It's nothing serious, just as I thought you've got bronchitis.

不严重,像我刚才想的一样,你得了支气管炎。

B:Do I need  any medicine?

我要吃点什么药吗?

A:Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.

是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。

B :Thank you very much ,doctor.

非常谢谢你,医生。

A:Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.

不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。

B:Thanks again .Good-bye.

再次谢谢你,再见

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多
    喜欢该文的人也喜欢 更多

    ×
    ×

    ¥.00

    微信或支付宝扫码支付:

    开通即同意《个图VIP服务协议》

    全部>>