分享

10个看了都说美的英文句子

 studydoer 2020-11-21
  1. You are strongly encouraged to save your document frequently, back-up regularly, and print your work-in-progress periodically.翻译:强烈建议你们经常保存和备份,并且定期把写作过程中的文稿打印出来。

  2. What Jock had done was beyond my comprehension.

    翻译:我无法理解乔克的所作所为。

  3. Major breakthroughs have been made in the reform of China’s ownership structure.

    翻译:中国所有制结构改革也取得了重大突破。

  4. They bring suggestions and tradeoffs to the table, some of which are included in the revised spec.

    翻译:他们会提供建议和取舍方案,其中某些建议会反映在修订后的产品设计规范中。

  5. After each project, their product understanding deepens, and they start to develop better and better product instincts.

    翻译:每完成一个项目,他们对产品的理解就会加深,他们开始培养起越来越好的产品直觉。

  6. Children do not know by instinct the difference between right and wrong.

    翻译:儿童并非生来就会分辨是非。

  7. Tell us what you bring to the table, not just what you want.

    翻译:告诉我们你能给公司带来什么,而不仅仅是你想要什么。

  8. I’ve delivered the cash as you instructed. Now you must live up to your end of the bargain!

    翻译:我已经按照你说的把钱送来了。现在该你履行承诺了!

  9. I don’t see the relevance of your question.

    翻译:我不懂你提的这个问题有什么意义。(口气非常强烈甚至不礼貌)

  10. All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

    翻译:幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸。

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多