分享

“所以你也要丢掉我吗”文案

 昵称3989880 2021-01-17

舍得让你难过的人,能有多爱你。

Willing to let you sad people, how much love you.

挺想和你再重新认识一次的,以更好的方式。

I want to get to know you again, in a better way.

他已经和我说的很清楚了,再爱就太不礼貌了。

He made it very clear to me that it would be rude to love again.

从前祝我们,现在祝你我。

Once upon a time I wish us, now I wish you.

终究意难平,到底不甘心。

After all, meaning is difficult to flat, in the end not reconciled.

希望自己的一直单身最后能换来一个特别棒的人。

I hope I can finally get a great person for being single all the time.

没办法啦,该走的总该走,该留的总该留。

Can't help it, should go total should go, should stay total should stay.

我们之间的关系也许就这样吧。

Our relationship may be so.

得到了就好好珍惜,错过的就慢慢忘记。

Got to cherish, miss will slowly forget.

遗憾的是,两个不能在一起的人偏偏相遇。

It's a pity that two people who can't be together just meet.

你给我的感觉就像我在打扰你。

You make me feel like I'm interrupting you.

有些关系啊,我不主动,它就散了啊。

Some relation, I do not take the initiative, it spread ah.

我好像可以被任何人替代。

It seems like I could be replaced by anyone.

乖有什么用啊,我还不是很难过。

What's the use of being good? I'm not so sad.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多