分享

“你还是我重要的人,但无关爱情”

 静水深流JSSL 2021-03-29

摘下温和的面具,我只剩下一张哭花了的脸。

Take off the mild mask, I only have a crying face.

你是我生命中最美的夏天,也是我难以回去的昨天。

You are the most beautiful summer in my life, and also yesterday that I can hardly go back.

我读过最虐心的故事,就是我们的聊天记录。

The most heartrending story I've ever read is our chat records.

你永远不会明白,我假装的那些无所谓。

You'll never understand that what I pretend doesn't matter.

你还不懂,永远不懂,离开只是想要被挽留。

You don't understand, never understand, leave just want to be retained.

如果我没有遇见你,我的心不会变得这么窄,窄的只挤得下一个你。

If I did not meet you, my heart would not become so narrow, narrow only squeeze next you.

小丑取悦着这个世界,也许未曾感受到真正的快乐。

Clowns please the world, perhaps not feel real happiness.

孤独是听见某个熟悉的名字,不小心想起某些故事。

Loneliness is to hear a familiar name and think of some stories carelessly.

你也曾是我想和全世界炫耀,又舍不得与任何人分享的人。

You used to be the one I wanted to show off to the world, but I didn't want to share with anyone.

不是不想爱,不是不去爱,正是因为爱,才要故意躲开。

It's not that you don't want to love, it's not that you don't love, it's because of love that you want to avoid it.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多