分享

小学英语口语朗读每天跟读2021.2.16《Bee Like Me》

 pengxq书斋 2022-01-22
Image  绿色圃中小学教育网说:今日份的每日一读到啦~~朗读是孩子快速学习英语的一种途径,也是提高英语学习成绩的必经之路。老师及家长们快把资料发给孩子跟着读一读吧!

Image

Bee Like Me

像我一样的蜜蜂

Bee flew away from her hive. She had never gone so far before.

蜜蜂从她的蜂巢飞走了,她从未飞过如此之远。

Bee had been gone for a while. She wanted to go back. But she could not find her hive.

蜜蜂飞了一会儿,她想回去了,但是她找不到自己的蜂巢了。

I need a clue, said Bee. I need to find other bees like me.

“我需要一个线索,”蜜蜂说“我需要找到其他像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee began searching. She saw a red bug. It is not a bee like me. said Bee.

蜜蜂开始寻找。她看到了一只红色的虫子。“它不是一只像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee flew down to the ground. That little ant is brown, said Bee. It is not a bee like me.

蜜蜂飞到地上。“那个小蚂蚁是棕色的,”蜜蜂说“它不是一只像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee flew high. She saw a walking stick. That is a bug, said Bee. But it is not a bee like me.

蜜蜂飞向高空。她看见一只正在走路的棍子。“那是一只虫子,”蜜蜂说“但是它不是一只像我一样的蜜蜂。”

Bee flew to the pond. She saw a bug in the water. That water bug is not a bee like me! said Bee.

蜜蜂飞向池塘。她在水里看到了一只虫子。“那只水虫不是一只像我的蜜蜂。”

Bee sat down. Then a big yellow-and-black bee came along. 

蜜蜂坐下来。一只黑黄相间的蜜蜂飞了过来。

Hello, Little Bee. You have been gone for a long time, said the other bee.

“你好,小蜜蜂。你走了太久了。”另一只蜜蜂说。

I am lost, said Bee.

“我迷路了,”蜜蜂说。

Follow me! said the other bee.

“跟上我!”另一只蜜蜂说。

And they flew back to the hive together.

最后他们一起飞回了蜂巢。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多