分享

英文视频|椎体成型术3D动画演示

 创骨英文 2022-02-23

中英双字幕版视频(选中以下链接,搜索之后即可查看)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1P3411j7Bk/


机器翻译字幕,仅供参考:

If you have a compression fracture of one

or more bones in your spine,

如果您

的脊柱中有一根或多根骨头发生压缩性骨折,

your doctor may recommend either a vertebroplasty or a kyphoplasty procedure.

您的医生可能会建议您进行椎体成形术或椎体后凸成形术

Your spine has five main sections,

您的脊椎有五个主要部分,

three of them are the cervical spine in your neck,

其中三个是颈部的

the thoracic spine in your chest,

颈椎、胸部的胸椎

and the lumbar spine in your lower back.

和下背部的腰椎。

Each of these sections has separate bones, called vertebrae.

这些部分中的每一个都有单独的骨骼,称为椎骨

The weight-baring part of each

vertebra is called the vertebral body.

每个椎骨的负重部分

称为椎体。

Your vertebral body has an outer shell of solid bone and an inner network of porous spongy bone.

您的椎体具有实心骨的外壳和多孔海绵骨的内部网络。

If you have osteoporosis,

如果您患有骨质疏松症

the bone of the vertebral bodies can become thinner and more porous, making them very weak.

椎体的骨骼会变得更薄、更多孔,使它们变得非常脆弱。

Bending, sneezing, lifting objects, or falling can put more pressure on your spine than your weakened vertebral bodies can support.

弯曲、打喷嚏、举起物体或跌倒会给您的脊椎带来比您脆弱的椎体所能承受的更大的压力。

Compression fractures commonly occur in the transition zone from the stiffer thoracic spine to the more flexible lumbar spine.

压缩性骨折通常发生在从较硬的胸椎到更灵活的腰椎的过渡区

The pressure can cause a compression fracture, in which your vertebral body collapses.

压力会导致压缩性骨折,您的椎体会塌陷。

To reduce your pain,

your doctor may recommend non-surgical treatments first.

为了减轻您的疼痛,

您的医生可能会首先推荐非手术治疗。

These treatments include rest, pain medication, and a back brace.

这些治疗包括休息、止痛药和背支架。

If these treatments don’t work your doctor may recommend either a vertebroplasty or a kyphoplasty procedure.

如果这些治疗方法不起作用,您的医生可能会推荐椎体成形术或椎体后凸成形术。

Before either procedure, an intravenous line, or IV, will be started.

在任一程序之前,将开始静脉输液管或 IV。

You may be given antibiotics through the iv to decrease your chance of infection.

您可能会通过静脉注射抗生素以减少感染的机会。

You will be given local anesthesia to numb your back.

您将接受局部麻醉以麻木您的背部。

In addition, general anesthesia may be used to keep you unconscious and pain-free during the procedure.

此外,全身麻醉可用于让您在手术过程中保持昏迷和无痛。

If you receive general anesthesia,

如果您接受全身麻醉

a breathing tube will be inserted through your mouth and down your throat to help you breathe during the procedure.

,呼吸管将通过您的嘴巴插入喉咙,以帮助您在手术过程中呼吸。

Your doctor will make two small puncture incisions

on your back, over your fractured vertebra.

你的医生会

在你的背部,在你骨折的椎骨上做两个小穿刺切口。

A hollow tube called a cannula, along with

a pointed instrument inside it called a trocar

一个称为套管的空心管和

一个称为套管针的尖头器械

will be inserted through each incision into

your fractured vertebral body.

将通过每个切口

插入骨折的椎体。

Your doctor will use a real time x-ray machine called a Fluoroscope to guide placement of the cannula and trocar.

您的医生将使用称为荧光镜的实时 X 射线机来指导放置套管和套管针

If you are having a vertebroplasty

procedure your doctor will remove the trocar

如果您正在进行椎体成形

术,您的医生会移除套管针

and then inject bone cement through each cannula to harden and stabilize your fractured vertebral body.

,然后通过每个套管注入骨水泥,以硬化和稳定您骨折的椎体。

If you are having a kyphoplasty procedure

your doctor will first insert a balloon tamp

如果您正在进行脊柱后凸成形术,

您的医生将首先在每个插管中插入一个气球填塞剂

through each cannula before injecting the

cement.

,然后再注射

水泥。

The balloon on the tip of this device

该设备尖端的气球

will be inflated to restore the height of your vertebral body.

将被充气以恢复椎体的高度。

After deflating and removing the balloon tamp,

放气并取出气球压条后,

your doctor will fill the space created by the balloon with bone cement.

您的医生将用骨水泥填充气球产生的空间。

At the end of either procedure your doctor

will remove each cannula

在任一程序结束时,您的医生

将移除每个套管

and cover the tiny skin punctures with a sterile bandage.

并用无菌绷带覆盖微小的皮肤穿刺。

After either procedure your breathing tube will be removed if general anesthesia was used.

如果使用全身麻醉,则在任一程序之后,您的呼吸管都将被移除。

You will be taken to the recovery area for monitoring.

您将被带到恢复区进行监控。

Pain medication will be given

as needed.

将根据需要给予止痛药

You may be released from the hospital the same day or within one day after either procedure.

您可以在同一天或任一手术后一天内出院。


再温习一遍,无字幕版。


    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多