分享

职场英语价格口语对话

 文炳春秋 2022-04-25

  下面是小编整理的职场英语价格口语对话,一起来看看吧。

职场英语价格口语对话

  Conversation 1

  对话一

  Customer: Excuse me, I want to know the price of your CPU.

  顾客:打扰一下,我想知道中央处理器的价格。

  Janice: Glad to tell you. The price of CPU is 300 dollars.

  贾尼斯:很乐意告诉您。 CPU的价格是300美元。

  Customer: It's rather too high. If you can make it cheaper, we will be able to place large orders continuously.

  顾客:太贵了。如果你能算便宜点儿,我们会陆续有大批订单的。

  Janice: If you order a large amount, we can give a discount.

  贾尼斯:如果您订的数量大,我们可以给您折扣。

  Customer: Well, can you explain to me?

  顾客:好,你能给我详细解释一下吗?

  Janice: The price of CPU is 260 dollars above 1,000 Units.

  贾尼斯:如果多于1000组.CPU的价格是260美元。

  Customer: Can you reduce more?

  顾客:你能降些价吗?

  Janice: I'm sorry, but to be frank, considering exploiting the market in your country, we have already supplied at very low preferential price.

  贾尼斯:很抱歉,但是说实话,考虑到在你们同家开发市场,我们已经给您非常优惠的价格了。

  Customer:In that case, we have to stop ordering if a reduction can't be made. Please reconsider.

  顾客:这样的话,你们不降价,我们就撤销订单吧。

  Janice: It is so hard to deal with.

  贾尼斯:这很难办啊。

  Customer: If you can give us a more reduction, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.

  顾客:如果你能给我再降点价,我们可以马上订货。

  Janice: This price is the best we can make.

  贾尼斯:这是我们能给的低价了。

  Conversation 2

  对话二

  Customer: Well, let's have your firm order.

  顾客:请让我看看你们的报盘。

  Fred: Yes, here is our offer, 30,000 skirts at 200 yuan per skirt, FOB New York. You will find our price comes in line with the prevailing market.

  佛瑞德:哦,这是我们的报盘。 30000条裙子,每条200元,纽约离岸价。您会发现我们的报价和市场价是一致的。

  Customer: Your price is rather high. We cannot accept it. Can you bring the price down a little?

  顾客:你们的`报价太髙了。我们不能接受。能便宜点吗?

  Fred: In fact, if it weren't for our good relations, we wouldn't consider making you a firm order at this price.

  佛瑞德:事实上,如果不是我们关系很好,我们不会以这个价钱给你们实盘的。

  Customer: I can't agree with you. We have quotation from other sources too. Their prices are lower than yours.

  顾客:我不同意你的说法。我们也得到了别的厂家的报盘。他们的价格比你们的低。

  Fred: But you know our design is superior to any other products from other companies. In fact, there is no room to negotiate the price now. You should be aware that the production cost alone has doubled in the past year.

  佛瑞德:但是您知道我们的设计样式远比其他厂家要好。事实上,没有讲价的余地了。您应该意识到现在产品的成本比前几年翻了一倍。

  Customer: It doesn't seem very hopeful to close the deal on this price.

  顾客:以这样的价格似乎没有希望达成交易。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多