分享

外贸口语机场迎接情景对话

 文炳春秋 2022-04-26

  外贸活动中不少机场接机的情景,下面就来看看外贸口语中对于机场迎接的情景对话吧。

外贸口语机场迎接情景对话

  Meet at the airport

  机场迎接

  A: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Green from Britain?

  您好,您是从英国来的格林先生吗?

  B: That's it. I am Joe Green. You must be Wang Yong from the Textile Import and Export Corporation.

  是的,我是乔·格林。您一定是纺织品进出口公司的王勇吧。

  A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Green.

  正是。很高兴见到您,格林先生。

  B: Nice to meet you too, Mr. Wang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Marry, and this is my son, Tom.

  很高兴见到您,王先生。噢,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我妻子玛丽,这是我儿子汤姆。

  A: How do you do?

  你们好!

  B: How do you do, Mr. Zhang?

  您好,张先生。

  A: Let me help you with your luggage.

  我来帮您拿行李吧?

  B: No, thanks. I can manage it.

  不,谢谢,我能行。

  A: Did you have a good flight, Mr. Green?

  旅途愉快吧?

  B: Wonderful! Nice food and good service.

  很愉快,吃的好,服务也不错。

  A: Anyhow, it's a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.

  不管怎样,来中国的路很漫长,不是吗?我想您一定累了。

  B: Yes, I am, rather. But I'll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

  是的,我确实挺累的,不过,明天我就会好的,准备谈生意。

  A: Now, Mr. Green, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.

  格林先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们最好动身去宾馆吧。

  B: I’d like to. Let's go.

  好的`,我们走吧。

  A: This way, please. Our car is waiting over there.

  这边请,我们的车在那边等着。

  start for 动身前往,出发

  eg. I hope it's a good start for you.

  我希望这对您是一个很好的开始。

  eg. Now, Mr.Smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.

  史密斯先生,如果一切都准备好了,我们出发去宾馆吧。

  eg. As they began their studies, many were fired by idealism and eagerness to achieve a fresh start for themselves and their country.

  当他们开始学习时,很多人由于理想主义和急切盼望为自己和他们的国家带来一个新的开始而被开除了。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多