分享

【汉诗英译】《自画像》《Self-portrait》

 县城日记 2022-05-08 发布于甘肃省


《自画像》

—— 原 作 / 王登学 - 中国 甘肃 

—— 翻译 / 孟    阳 - 中国 甘肃 



《Self-portrait》

   —— Original author /Wang  Denxue - Gansu, China

   —— Original author /Meng  Yang- Gansu, China

越来越害怕和熟悉的人打交道


Fear of contacting my acquaintances more and more

总怕被一些恩怨和是非纠缠

Afraid of involving disputes and grudges  all the time

总是对不相干的人和事充满了同情之心

I am always full of sympathy for irrelevant people and things

人到中年,思想越来越顽固,身体越来越脆弱

In middle age, my mind is getting stubborn, while my body is getting fragile

在孩子面前总怕说错什么

I facing children,my words become less for fear of misspeak

思念是一架直达北京的航班或倒两次的动车

Yearn like a plane inderectly ,fly or two trains transfer to Beijing

如果天空容许,我会长出翅膀飞翔

If the sky permits, I would grow wings to fly

喜悦像彩虹一样突然就会出现也突然就会消失

Joy comes and goes,like a rainbow suddenly emerges or disappears

总是让人心生怀念。

Bring me remembrances

也总会想起一些伤心的事情

And sadness as it always does.

记忆总是喜悦多于忧伤

Memories are invariably happy than sad

一些事一错再错,一些好人变坏,一些坏人变更坏

Bad things is worse , good man getting bad, devils are more wicked

并不是能左右的事情

I can not handle those things

自己还有许多事情要做

But i still have many things to do

劈柴、喂马、周游世界。

Chop wood, feed horses, travel the world.

这样的事情还是留给海子

Such things leave to  Haizi

爱人和孩子一眼就认出了小学毕业合影照上瘦小的我

The skinny me was picked out by my wife and children from the graduation picture of my primary school at the first sight 

爱的人能多爱一天是一天,恨的人能少恨一天是一天

Love the people you can love ,hate the people you better forget

所有这些都让我满心欢喜

And all of these beings fill me with joy.

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多