分享

日课|四个词就能说英语!(八)

 YOU英语 2022-10-20 发布于广东

掌握更多地道的短句,随时脱口而出,让你的口语更流畅!

71. Only yourself to blame.

只能怪你自己。

  I lost my job.
我失业了。

Only yourself to blame. You shouldn’t have argued with your boss.
只能怪你自己。你就不应该跟你老板争吵。

72. Over my dead body!

休想!

— I want to marry Michael, Mother.
妈妈,我想嫁给迈克尔。

Over my dead body! He is 20 years older than you.
你休想!他比你大20岁。

73. Speak of the devil.

说曹操,曹操到。

Hey everyone, sorry I'm late!
嗨,大家好!抱歉我来晚了!

Well, speak of the devil! We were just talking about something funny you were saying the other day.
说曹操,曹操到。我们正说着你那天讲的趣事呢。

74. So far, so good.

到目前为止,一切顺利。

Do you get on well with your new colleagues?
你跟新同事相处得好吗?

Yeah, so far so good. I mean, no expectations...
是的,到目前为止都还行。我是说,并没有期待……

75. Stay out of it

你别管。/别插手。

— You aren’t going back to the library, are you?
你不会要回图书馆吧?

Stay out of it. This is between me and the librarians.
别插手。这是我和那些图书管理员之间的事。

76. That couldn’t be better. 

那再好不过了。

  Don’t worry. I can help you with that.
别担心。这事我可以帮你的。

  That couldn’t be better.
那再好不过了。

77. That rings a bell. 

听起来耳熟。/我有点印象。

I met this girl. Her name is Han Dongmei. Do you know her?
我碰到个女孩,叫韩东梅。你认识她吗?

That rings a bell, but I don't remember for sure.
听起来耳熟,但我不太记得了。

78. That’s always the case.

习以为常了。

Betty lost her keys again.

  贝蒂又不见了钥匙。

That’s always the case. She never puts away her things.

习以为常了。她从来都不把东西放好。

79. That says it all. 

不言自明。

When I asked my mom if she was mad at me, she didn’t say a word. That said it all.

当我问我妈是不是生我气了,她啥话也没说。这就不言自明了。

80.  That’s going too far.

这太离谱了。/这就太过分了。

The media revealed his private life again.
媒体又爆料了他的私生活。

That’s going too far.
这太离谱了。

Now it's your time to open your mouth and follow me! 张开嘴巴跟着录音练起来!


    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多