配色: 字号:
泰山
2023-08-03 | 阅:  转:  |  分享 
  
片名: 泰 山

对自己的梦想要有信心

Put your faith in what you most believe in



虽然两个世界

Two worlds, One family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart, let fate decide



生命一览无遗

To guide these lives we see



在这个天堂的领域

A paradise untouched by man



是经过爱的洗礼

Within this world blessed with love



简单自然 如此和平

A simple life, they live in peace



尘土随我脚步跨出扬起

Softly tread the sand below your feet now



虽然两个世界

Two worlds, One family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart, let fate decide



生命一览无遗

To guide these lives we see



在宽阔森林的领域

Beneath the shelter of the trees



凭着爱才能接近

Only love can enter here



简单自然 如此和平

A simple life, they live in peace



眼光看远 别孩子气

Raise your head up, lift high the load



为爱去顶天立地

Take strength from those that need you



坚强自己 全心全意

Build high the walls, build strong the beams



阻挡所有可能会来临的坏事情

A new life is waiting, but danger,s no stranger here



母亲的泪向谁说明

No words describe a mother,s tears



伤过的心谁能抚平

No words can heal a broken heart



别看过去 只要倾听

A dream is gone, but where there,s hope



希望在远方呼唤着你

Somewhere something is calling for you



一个新的家庭

Two worlds, One family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart, let fate decide



生命一览无遗

To guide these lives we see



我们之间的爱更加坚定

Every moment now the bond grows stronger



一个新的家庭

Two worlds, one family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart, let fate decide



生命一览无遗

To guide these lives we see



妈妈 你看 你看那边

Mommy, look ! Look over there !



卡娜 她回来了

Kala, she,s back!



你没事吧? 卡娜

Are you all right, dear ?



我很好 没事 你们放心

I''m fine. No, really, honestly.



只是在路上 我耽误了一会儿

It''s just that I got a little bit... Sidetracked.



只是在路上 我耽误了一会儿

It''s just that I got a little bit... Sidetracked.



欸! 这不是那个...是...那个

Well, isn''t that, uh... Well, so...



哇喔! 它 它长得好 好...

Well, it''s just so, so...



她的意思是说他长得好丑

That''s freaky-lookin'', okay ? That''s what it is.



托托 没错啊!

Terkina ! Well, it is !



- 它到底是什么东西呀? - 它是个婴儿

- I mean, what the heck is it anyway ? - He''s a baby.



哦! 嗯! 喔 我看不...

Ow ! I can''t...



它妈妈在哪?

So, where''s his mama ?



我呀! 现在我要当它的妈妈

Well, i''m going to be his mother now.



其实 看久了他也不是那么丑啦

You know, he,s not so bad once you get used to him.



卡娜说他要当他的妈妈

Kala''s gonna be its mother now.



哥查 他是我从花豹嘴里救出来的

Kerchak, I saved him from sabor.



卡娜 它替代不了我们的儿子

Kala, it won''t replace the one we lost.



我知道 可是 他需要我

I know that. But... He needs me.



嗯! 可是...他...卡娜 你看看

But, it-it-it... Kala, look at it.



他不是我们的同类啊!

Lt,s not our kind.



不行 你得把他送回去

No. You have to take it back.



送回去? 他会没命的

Take him back ? But he''ll die !



森林要他的命的话...我们... 我要他

If the jungle wants him... I want him.



卡娜 我不能够让你危害到整个家族

Kala, I cannot let you put our family in danger.



他看起来有那么可怕吗?

Does he look dangerous to you ?



只有他吗?

Hmm. Was it alone ?



对 花豹杀了他全家

Yes. Sabor killed his family.



- 你确定? - 我确定 除了他没有别人了

- Are you sure ? - Yes. There are no others.



嗯 那你留着他吧!

Then you may keep him.



哥查 我知道他会是个好儿子的 我说他可以留下

Kerchak, I know he''ll be a good son. I said he could stay.



没说他可以做我儿子

That doesn''t make him my son.



我们今晚在这里过夜

We will nest here for the night.



那...你要叫他什么呢?

So, um, whatcha gonna call it ?



我要叫他泰山

I''m gonna call him... Tarzan.



泰山 好吧! 反正是你的小孩

Tarzan ? Okay. He''s your baby.



好了 小小姐 快来吧! 你该上床了

All right, little lady, come on. It''s way past your nest time.



- 喔! 妈 不行 五分钟 - 不行

- Oh, mom, five more minutes ? - No !



- 两分钟? - 不行

- Two more minutes ? - No!



一分钟可以吧?

One more ''''minutes''''?



喔! 乖...乖...喔...

Oh, no, no, no.



不...不...嘘...嘘 不要哭 我在这 乖乖

Shh, shh, shh. Don''t cry. I''m here.



不要怕啊

Come on, come on.



不要再哭了 不要难过了

Come, stop your crying, it''ll be all right



把你的手握紧我

Just take my hand hold it tight



我会在你身边保护着你

I will protect you from all around you



陪伴着你 不要哭

I will be here, don''t you cry



怀中的你 小却坚强

For one so small, you seem so strong



我的双臂给你爱和温暖

My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm



谁都拉不开我们的爱

This bond between us can,t be broken



陪伴着你 别再哭

I will be here don,t you cry



你在我心里面

,cause you,ll be in my heart



你在我心里面

Yes,you,ll be in my heart



从今天起 会一直到永远

From this day on, now and forevermore



在我心里面

You,ll be in my heart



管他们怎么说

No matter what they say



你是我的宝贝

You,ll be here in my heart



永远

Always



永远

Always.



喔! 泰山

Tarzan ?



泰山 啊...喔...

Tarzan ?



- 哈哈! 妈 被我吓到了吧? 喔! - 你这孩子 哦!

- I sure scared you, mom. Whoa. - you sure did !



你就不能学些乖一点的动物吗

Can''t you imitate any quieter animals ?



喔 妈 那不好玩 看我学花豹叫

Oh, mom, they''re no fun. Wanna see me be a leopard ?



你学些自个儿的声音给我听啊

Why don''t you just come up with your own sound ?



卡娜

Kala !



泰山 谢天谢地你没事

Tarzan, thank goodness you''re all right !



卡娜跟我都好担心

Kala and I have been so worried !



哥查 谢谢你...谢谢你帮我们找到他

Thank you. Thank you so much for finding him, kerchak.



你真是一个好有智慧的领袖哦

You are such a wise and caring leader.





Run.



喔...

Ooh ! Um...



过来 你脑筋有问题啊

Hello ! Are you thick in the head ?



- 干嘛? - 要我说几次你才懂啊

- What ? - How many times do I have to tell ya ?



想要哥查喜欢你的话 最好给我离他远一点

If you want kerchak to like you, stay away from him !



嘿! 托托 快来 等你了

Come on, terk ! Step on it !



最后到的是呆瓜 快喔

Last one there''s a dung beetle !



对 先到的是傻瓜

Yeah ! And the first one''s gotta eat it !



托托 我能去吗?

Terk, can I come ?



啊! 可以 只要你追的上

Well, yeah, you could if you could keep up but...



可惜你啊 每次都追不上

You can''t really keep up.



喂! 等等我呀 喂...

Wait up, guys. Wait up !



哈哈...我追到你们了

Right behind ya.



自己打自己

Ah, yeah, take that. Stop hitting yourself.



自己打自己 哈...呀

Stop hitting yourself!



- 自己打自己 - 哈哈...

- Stop hitting yourself! - Ow ! Ow !



开心果来啦 谢谢各位

The fun has arrived thank you very much.



你怎么那么久才来

What took you so long ?



有一个小尾巴一直跟着我

I had a little pest control problem



不过现在已经没事啦 哦!

But it''s all taken care of.



大家好

Hi, guys.



托托 你干嘛? 开玩笑啊

Terk, what is this ? Some kind of joke ?



天呀! 嘴上无毛的人又来了

Tell me l,m not lookin,at the hairless wonder.



因为...托托说

Terk said I could come along



只要我追的上就可以来玩啊

If I could keep up.



- 噢! 完啦 喔! 天呀 不会吧! - 托托 拜托吁

- Ah, no, terk, come on ! - Terk !



我来处里 放心吧 别急

I''ll handle this, guys. Okay ?



老弟 你过来

Listen, buddy, come here.



我们现在有个小小的问题要解决

We got a tiny, little, itsy-bitsy problem here.



老实说 你知道我很喜欢你跟我们一起来玩啦

Personally, i''d love to hang out with you. You know I would.



可是这些家伙

But the guys



他们有个小小的要求

They need a little convincing, you know.



好啊 他们要我干嘛?

Okay. What do I gotta do ?



干嘛? 他们要你干嘛呀

Do ? What do you gotta do ?



哈哈...喔! 这真的很蠢的

It''s so stupid !



什么吗?

What ?



就是...你要去...

Well, you gotta...



嗯...你要去拔...一根毛

You gotta go get a hair.



一根毛?

A hair ?



对呀! 一根毛...哈哈...

Yeah, a hair. Uh-huh.



是大象的毛

An elephant hair.



大象的毛

An elephant hair ?



我说过很蠢的嘛 对吧

Like I said, it''s stupid, right ?



所以 你先回家 乖 听话

Listen, take it from me. Go home, okay ?



谁稀罕跟这种人玩嘛

Who needs this aggravation ? You know ?



我想我自己也不会玩太久的啦

I''m probably gonna leave soon myself.



你先回去 我马上回家 好不好

You go, i''ll catch up. All right ?



看吧! 只要交给我 绝对没有...

You see ? Leave it to me.



啊...泰山...泰山

I told ya... Tarzan !



不...

Tarzan, no !



唉吁! 很痛喔

That one hurt him.



你看

Look !



哟...哟 他在那里 他还活着

Oh, oh, there he is! He,s alive!



嗨! 大家好

Hey, guys !



嗨!

Hi !



喔 不...不...不

Oh, no. No, no, no!



回来...回来呀

Come back ! Come back !



哈! 这家伙真行唉

This guy''s great ! If he lives,



如果他还活着以后要常带他来玩哦

You should bring him around more often.



快点 快点找个好位子看 哟...

Come on, let''s go get a better seat. Ohh.



- 你没有睡好觉 - 我睡好了

- You never get enough sleep. - I get enough sleep.



妈...这个水水真的很干净吗?

Mom, are you sure this water''s sanitary ?



它看起来好脏脏哦

It looks questionable to me.



没问题的 宝贝

It''s fine, honey.



嘿...好像有虫虫欸!

Yech ! But what about bacteria ?



丹丹呀 你没看到妈妈在说话呀

Tantor, can''t you see mommy''s talking ?



当心 有东西在水里游泳...

Watch out ! There''s something swimming !



游过去啦

It''s coming right at you !



宝贝 妈妈要生气啦

Honey, mommy''s losing her patience.



可是我真的看到东西耶

But this time I really see something !



喔! 天呀!

Oh, boy.



食人鱼 这里有食人鱼

Piranha! Lt,s a piranha!



唉吁! 儿子啊 非洲没有食人鱼

Sweetheart, there are no piranhas in africa.



嘘...话不能这么说

Don''t tell the kid that.



非洲当然有食人鱼啦

Of course there are piranhas in africa.



他说的对

No, she''s right.



食人鱼是从南美来的

They''re native to south america.



不可能 是真的

Get outta here. No way !



想想清楚如果真有食人鱼我还会站在这

Come on. Do you think i''d be standing here if there were ?



啊! 在你后面 跑呀

Aah ! It''s right behind you ! Run !



好啦 我再说一次啦宝贝

For the last time, honey,



在我们这里没有什么食人鱼

There are no piranhas in...



我的屁股

My butt !



你看吧

I told you!



喂! 我后面有什么东西呀? 什么?

There''s something on my butt.



是什么! 附近还有没有啦

What is it ? Are there any more of them ?



哇...

Ahh !



那是什么呀

What is it ?



真的是食人鱼呀

It''s a piranha !



啊...

Huh ?



食人鱼 啊...

Piranha !



- 丹丹呀 - 你在哪里?

- Whoa ! Whoa ! - Tantor, where are...



他死定了

He''s dead !



我们死定了

We''re dead !



哇! 哦啊!

Whoa ! Oof!



是他的错 就是他

We didn''t do it ! They''re the ones !



喔 谢谢你 哥查 喔

Oh, thank you, kerchak.



泰山 老弟 起来呀

Tarzan, buddy ! Buddy, come on.



你不能就这样就死呀

Tarzan, don''t die on me.



谁叫你真的去拔象毛了

You weren''t supposed to do it !



不要靠近他

Get away from there !



食人鱼会把你吃掉的

Don''t you know a piranha can strip your flesh in seconds ?



什么? 他又不是食人鱼 他是 他是... 哈哈...

What ? He''s not a piranha ! He''s...



他还活着

He''s alive !



- 他还活着 他还活着喔! - 他还活着唉

- He''s alive ! He''s alive ! - He''s alive !



他...你这个呆头鹅

He''s alive... You idiot !



你害我差一点心脏跳出来 还笑

You nearly gave me a heart attack. Ya happy ?



看啊...

Uh-huh.



你...我不相信

You... I don''t believe it.



你拿到了象毛?

You got the hair ?



就为了一根象毛

Is that what this is all about ?



我尾巴上有好多呢

I got a whole tail of them.



泰山

Tarzan! Terkina!



喔! 惨了

Oh, no!



那是谁呀

Who''s that ?



我妈

My mom.



泰山 嗨!

Tarzan!



嗨! 卡娜阿姨

Hi, aunt kala. Hi.



你吓我一跳 怎么回事?

Oh, you scared me ! What happened ?



嗯...我...

Well, i...



嗯...说起来很长喔

It''s sort of a long...



不过也没什么大事啦

It''s involved because what happened...



可是真的很奇怪

Lt was a weird...



到底怎么回事

What happened ?



都是我的错 哥查

It was my fault, kerchak.



泰山

Tarzan !



我们在玩 后来...嗯

We were playing and well...



对不起 哥查

I''m... I''m sorry, kerchak.



你差点害死别人

You almost killed someone !



- 我不是故意的 - 他还是个孩子

- But it was an accident. - He''s only a child.



孩子也不行 不要老护着他

That''s no excuse, kala ! You can''t keep defending him !



他会学啊

But he''ll learn !



他不会

He will never learn !



永远不会跟我们一样

You can''t learn to be one of us.



你为什么不肯给他一个机会

Because you never give him a chance !



给他机会

Give him a chance ?



卡娜 你看看他

Kala, look at him.



他永远不会跟我们一样

He will never be one of us.



哥查

Kerchak !



泰山

Tarzan !



泰山 你在干嘛

Tarzan, what are you doing ?



我为什么跟人家不一样

Why am I so different ?



因为你混身都是泥巴 你看看你

Because you''re covered with mud. That''s why.



不是 哥查说我根本就不属于...

No ! Kerchak said I didn''t belong in the...



不要乱讲话

Close your mouth.



哥查说我不属于这个家族

Kerchak said I don''t belong in the family.



你不要管哥查怎么说

Never mind what kerchak said.



啊...别动...

Now, hold still !



可是...可是...你看看我!

But, look at me !



看到啦! 泰山 你猜我看到什么

I am, tarzan. And do you know what I see ?



我看到两个眼睛 跟我一样

I see two eyes, like mine.



还有一个鼻子...

And a nose... Somewhere.



躲在...啊...在这

Ahh... Here !



还有两个耳朵

Two ears !



来 我看看还有什么呢?

And, let''s see. What else ?



两只手

Two hands ?



答对啦

That''s right.



闭上你的眼睛

Close your eyes.



忘掉你眼前的一切

Now forget what you see.



你听到了什么

What do you feel ?



我的心跳

My heart.



过来

Come here.



- 你的心跳 - 对啦

- Your heart. - See ?



我们是一模一样

We''re exactly the same.



哦! 哥查永远看不清

Oh ! Kerchak just can''t see that.



我会让他看清的

I''ll make him see it !



我是最棒的猩猩

I''ll be the best ape ever !



你一定是的

Oh, I bet you will.



哦 你小小的心目中

Oh, the power to be strong



有着远大的目标

and the wisdom to be wise



勇敢往前冲 放大胆量

all these things will come to you in time



在那漫长人生道路

On this journey that you,re making



充满崎岖和坎坷

there,ll be answers that you,ll seek



不论你前途多困苦

and it,s you who,ll climb the mountain



拿出坚忍毅力

lt,s you who,ll reach the peak



小泰山 你抬头望

son of man look to the sky



美好前程在远方

lift your spirit set it free



拿出你的勇气来

someday you,ll walk tall with pride



让全世界都在你脚底

son of man a man in time you,ll be



生活中没人能带领

though there,s no one there to guide you



一切靠你自己

no one to take your hand



只要你信心能坚定

but with faith and understanding



成功就在你的眼前

you will journey from boy to man



小泰山 你抬头望

son of man look to the sky



美好的前程在远方

lift your spirit set it free



拿出你的勇气来

someday you,ll walk tall with pride



让全世界都在你脚底

son of man a man in time you,ll be



你不断在学习

ln learning you will teach



你在学习中成长

and in teaching you will learn



而爱会引你到完美境界

you,ll find your place beside the ones you love



哦 你心中曾有梦想

all and all the things you,ve dreamed of



等着你去实现

the visions that you saw



但时光流转 梦想不再

well, the time is drawing near now



别再让梦成空

lt,s yours to claim it all



小泰山 你抬头望

son of man look to the sky



美好前程在远方

lift your spirit set it free



拿出你的勇气来

someday you,ll walk tall with pride



让全世界都在你脚底

son of man a man in time you,ll be



小泰山 全世界都会在你脚底

son of man , son of man,s a man for all to see



别告诉我你又想吓我

don''t even think about it.



你怎么知道是我

How''d you know it was me ?



我是你妈 我当然知道

I''m your mother. I know everything.



你刚刚又到哪去啦?

Where have you been ?



你不是什么都知道的吗?

I thought you knew everything.



嗨 卡娜阿姨你好

Hey, auntie k.



你的毛发梳的好整齐

You''re looking remarkably groomed today.



谢谢你了

Hello, terk.



啊...喔...不要掐我脖子

Not the neck. Not the neck there, t.



好啦 再闹下去要出大事了啦

Whoa ! Okay. It''s all fun and games till someone loses an eye.



停下来了 好不好? 小心受伤啦

Please stop. Somebody,s gonna get hurt.



我的背 我的背

And it''s always me. Please.



我的手...扭断了啦

Cramp in the calf!



放手 我认输了 好 我认输

Okay, you win ! Ow, ow ! Okay ! You win. Hello ?



放开啦

Yo, yo, let go !



哦...抱歉托托

Oh, sorry, terk.



你到底是什么东西呀

What kind of animal are you ?



我最近也在想这件事

I''ve been thinking lately



他可能有一点大象的血统

That maybe tarzan could be some subspecies of elephant.



什么? 你有毛病啊 他是大象?

What, are you crazy? An elephant ?



你听我说嘛 你想想

Listen to me. Think about it.



他喜欢吃花生 我也爱吃花生

He enjoys a peanut. I enjoy a peanut.



可是他跟你一点也不像啊

He looks nothing like you !



好啦! 让一让 各位 不要挡路 让一让

Okay, everybody, move aside. Outta my way !



他的好朋友来啦 那就是我

Best friend comin'' through. That would be me.



还有你不要把他当成习惯 好吗?

And you, don''t make a habit of that, okay ?



要引人注意的方法很多

There are other ways of gettin'' attention. You know ?



- 我会记住的 - 好吧!

- I''ll try to remember that. - All right.



还有...需要我就叫我 我支持你

I was right behind ya if you needed me.



那是什么?

What was that ?



不知道 反正不是我 我发誓

Ayah, it wasn''t me. I swear !



- 也许...也许可能是... - 大家注意!

- Okay, maybe it was. - Everyone!



出发

Let''s move.



这让我想起在尚比加打猎那次的经验 喔...

This reminds me of the safari l led up the Zambezi.



太精彩啦 什么都有啊

Back, back, back, back, back.



到处是野蜜蜂

Ooh, was it scary there.



有两个人帮我装三把枪的子弹 我就这样轰他们

Two men with only three rifles. We blasted away.



我终于知道自己天生就是...非洲的大克星

That,s when l knew l was born for africa!



非洲就是我...

And africa was created for...



克里顿

Clayton!



克里顿 喔...你在这儿啊

Clayton ! Oh, there you are.



你看到什么啦 克里顿 你没事吧

What is it ? What is it, clayton ? Are we in danger?



我好像是看到什么东西啦

I thought I saw something.



是不是大河马 食人鱼还是犀牛啊

Is it a hippopotamus amphibious, or a rhinoceros bihornus ?



- 教授 不要动 好... - 好

- Professor, don,t move! - Ah, right.





Daddy?



爸 你们叽叽咕咕的在说什么呀?

Daddy, what''s all the hullabaloo about ? Aah !



爸 你在干嘛?

What is it, daddy ?



克里顿先生叫我不要动 他看到个东西

Mr. Clayton asked me not to move. He saw something.



啊...我动了

Oh, I moved.



嗯! 克里顿先生 打扰一下

Ah, mr. Clayton, sorry. Excuse me, uh...



我跟我爸爸到这里来

But my father and I came on this expedition



是想研究猩猩...

To study gorillas.



我觉得你这样子冒然开枪会吓到他们

I believe your shooting might be scaring them off.



布小姐 你雇我是为了保护你们

You hired me to protect you, miss porter,



我这么做也是为了保护你们

And protect you I shall.



我们也觉得你做的非常好

And you''re doing a marvelous job of it.



可是我们搭的船很快就要来了 所以 我是...

We only have a short time before the ship returns...



珍妮 喔...珍妮 你看你站在什么东西上面啦

Jane ! Jane, do you realize what you''re standing in ?



- 猩猩的窝呀! - 喔! 爸爸

- A gorilla''s nest ! - Oh, daddy !



好不容易啊 这么多天啦

At last, our first sign in days !



- 那些野兽会在附近吗? - 很可能啊!

- Do you think the beasts could be nearby ? - Could be.



你看这就是证据啦 他们可能离我们很近啊...

There,s the evidence. Not very far, anyway.



爸 你看 那一边 还有那边...那里? 看到啦

Daddy, look ! Over there and there !



唉! 有更多的窝...我看到他们...

Where ? Oh,yes, more nests! I see them !



- 跟您想的一样 - 是一个大家族吁

- Just as you predicted. - Whole family groups !



喔! 珍妮 我爱你

Jane, I love you !



一个大家族? 拜托! 两位

Family groups ? Excuse me,



那些可能都是野兽

But these are wild beasts...



而且那些野兽会要了你们的命耶

That would sooner tear your head off than look at you.



正好相反 我爸的意思是他们不是可怕的

On the contrary.daddy''s theory is that these are social creatures...



克里顿先生 拜托

Mr. Clayton, please !



万一伤了猩猩...

What if it''s a gorilla ?



那不是猩猩

It''s no gorilla.



嗯 我看我们再继续走走...

Hmm. But perhaps we should press on.



好的 再走走...

Yes, indeed.



我想 我们应该往西走

We should keep heading west



跟着这些窝走下去

Following the ganoderma ablonatum.



唉! 太好了 教授

Excellent, professor!



哈哈...其实上次去打猎要是有您在就好了

I could,ve used your expertise on my last safari.



哈哈! 原来是你让我们担心了半天呀

Are you what all the fuss was about ?



爸! 爸...快呀

Daddy ! Daddy, quick !



不...等等 不要动哦

No, wait, wait. Hold still.



哦 天呀 哦小家伙

Oh, my. Oh, my good...



你大概不算是猩猩

You may not be a gorilla,



可是你真是个小可爱...

But you are one sweet little...



喔! 你看...怎么样?

Huh. There you go. What do you think ?



喔 哈

What ? Oh !



你这个小坏蛋

Why, you little...



真是太离谱了

Well, this is absolutely peachy !



我是来研究猩猩

Come to study gorillas,



狒狒居然抢走我的画册 过份

And get my sketchbook pinched by a baboon !



还给我啊 狒狒

Give me that !



哦 不要闹了

Come on now, enough of this.



我数到三你把它还给我

I want this paper on the count of three.



一 二...

One, two...



啊! 你看 有香蕉

Oh, look, bananas !



没想到你还真好骗

I can''t believe you fell for that one !



好了 不要在那假惺惺了

No, no, don''t give me those crocodile tears.



要不然你父母还以为我真的欺负你了

What would your parents have to say ?



你看 你父母真的发火了吧

Oh ! See, I told you they''d be cross.



不是他的错 小孩子难免嘛

Go easyon him. Children will be children.



我在飞呀 发生什么事啦

Oh! L,m flying! What on earth am l...



走开 你走开...

Get off! Get off!



放开我啦 啊呀 哦...

Oh ! Put me down ! Put me down !



喔...又来了 快抱我起来

No! Pick me up, pick me up!



救命啊!

Aah ! Oh, no !



把手拿开 手拿开

Unhand me !



啊呀...

Uh-oh.



啊...在那边

Ah, over there !



我跟一个说猴子话的男人在一棵树上

I''m in a tree with a man who talks to monkeys.



哦...我做不到...我绝做不到的...

Ooh, I can''t do this ! I can''t... Oh !



喔! 老天保佑 太好了 这实在太好了

This is good. This is... Very good.



一 二...

Wait. One, two...



啊...

Ohh !



我怎么会这么惨呀

It can''t get any worse, can it ?



啊! 还有更惨的...

Obviously, it can.



不! 啊!

Ah... No ! Oh !



走开...不要...

Stay back. No, don''t.



不要过来 不要

Don''t come any closer. Please, don''t.



你要做什么

What are... What are you doing ?



喔! 不要 求求你 我怕痒

Please don''t. That tickles.



走开 走开 走开

No, get off, get off... Get off!



你怎么毛手毛脚的

Lt serves you right.



离我远一点

Stay away from me



当个好野男人

Like a very good wild man.



不要过来 我警告你哟

You, stay. I''m warning you.



我爸可不好惹的哦...

My father won''t take kindly to you...



不 够了 不 你已经够近了...不要...

No. That''s... Now, that''s close enough.



你怎么可以...你...嗯...

How dare you ? Wha...



完了 完了 喔 完了

Oh, dear. Oh, dear, oh, dear. Oh, dear !



谢谢你呀

Yes, thank you.



你的心跳地非常好听

It''s a lovely heartbeat.



嗯 非常好听...

It''s very nice.



非常好听

It''s very nice.



喔 谢谢你呀 天气太潮 头发不好整

Oh, thank you. I can''t do a thing with it in this humidity though. It''s...



你...你会说话

You... You do speak.



我一直以为你不会说话

And all this time I thought you were just a big,



只是个野人

Wild, quiet, silent person-thing.



你怎么不早说? 我是说...

Why didn''t you tell me ? I must say



我一直很想知道你是谁

I''m rather curious as to who you are. I''d love...



泰山

Tarzan.



泰山

Tarzan.



泰山

Tarzan.



哦 我知道了

Oh, I see !



哦 我知道了

Oh, I see !



泰山

Tarzan.



哦 我知道了...

Oh, I see.



不...不...不...不

No, no, no. No.



珍妮

I''m jane.



不...不...不...不 珍妮

No, no, no. No. I''m jane.



不不...珍妮 泰山 珍妮

No, no. Jane. Tarzan.



珍妮

Jane.



- 珍妮 - 答对了

- Jane. - Exactly.



克里顿

Clayton !



学的真快

Extraordinary !



你...你能不能送我回我的营地

Um, please, can you take me to my camp ?



对 克里顿! 太好了

Yes ! Clayton ! Wonderful !



我...嗯...我是说能不能用走的

Um, could we... Um, can''t we walk ?



能不能用走的

Can''t we walk ?



- 泰山 - 你在哪里? 嘿...泰山

- Tarzan ! - Tarzan, where are ya ?



希望我们比哥查先找到泰山

Let''s hope we find him before kerchak does.



他可能走丢了

Maybe he''s lost.



或是找到更好玩的东西了

Or found something more interesting.



你脑袋有问题啊

What, are you nuts ?



还有谁比我们更会玩

What could be more interesting than us ?



嘿! 你们都在看什么?

What''s everybody lookin'' at ?



好恐怖哦...好吓人呀...保护我

The horror ! It''s gruesome ! Hide me !



- 够爆笑啦 你真叫我丢脸欸 - 呃?

- Pull yourself together. You''re embarrassing me. - Huh ?



- 嗯... 这些东西又不是活的... - 我就知道

- These things aren''t alive. - I knew that.



- 泰山 - 泰山 - 泰山

- Tarzan ! - Tarzan ? - Tarzan ?



森林里那来的野兽

What kind of primitive beasts



把这个地方弄得这么乱呀

Are responsible for this mess ?



喔!

Whoa !



哇! 快来 快来看

Wow ! Come here, you guys !



大家赶快来看看

Come here, come here, come here. Look at this !



这个这是什么啊 是什么东西啊好玩欸

What is that ? Funny. Wow, it''s... What is that thing ?



嘿 再一次 再一次

Hey, do it again. Do it again.



像这样

Like this ?





Yeah !



耶! 太好了

Yeah, rip it !



叮...我喜欢这个声音

I love that part !



你来试试 大个子

Let me hear it, big fella.



你来试试 大个子

Let me hear it, big fella.



现在...嘿...

Now, hit it !



耶...

Yeah !



太好了

Nice !



这个是...拜拜

What the heck ? Bye-bye.



托托

Terk !



好耶! 丹丹

Yeah, tant ? - Hmm ?



现在 敲 该你了 丹丹

Now ! Hit it ! Come on, tantor !



哦! 我爱死了

Oh, l love it!



准备好了各位

Stay with me, fellas.



我们来玩些不一样的东西啰

I feel somethin'' happenin'' here.



啊! 猩猩

Ahh, gorillas !



他们是一伙的

He''s one of them !





Ooo.



天呀!

Oh, my...



啊!

Ohh !



- 珍妮...珍妮 - 珍妮

- Jane! Jane! - Jane!



你在哪儿呀

Jane, where are you ?



珍妮 喔! 珍妮 谢天谢地

Jane ! Oh,jane ! Oh, thank goodness.



天啊! 这里是怎么啦

Good heavens, what happened ?



你还好吗? 我们到处在找你 我吓坏了

Are you all right ? We''ve been everywhere looking for you. I-



- 我的天啊 爸 我在散步 然后... - 怎么啦?

- Oh, my goodness ! Daddy ! I was out walking. I was- Yes, yes.



- 小宝宝...小猴子宝宝 我画了画... - 嗯 后来呢?

- Little baby monkey. I drew a picture. - Yes, go on.



- 突然 猴子哭了 - 噢 可怜的东西

- Suddenly the monkey starts crying. - Oh, poor thing.



我回头一看

I turned ''round and there''s



- 一大群全部都跑出来了 - 什么? 什么呀

- A whole fleet of them ! - Of what ?



一大群的大猴子呀 整颗树都是他们呢

There''s an army of monkeys. A huge tree full of them.



- 谁? - 猴子

- Monkeys ? Monkeys !



对着我叫

Screaming at me ! Ooo-ooo-ooo !



她学的是一种狒狒

That''s theripithicus baboonus.



- 她学的最像了 - 哦 是吗?

- She''s very good at this. - Oh, really ?



好可怕 把我吓坏了

Terrified I was.



突然我在树上荡过来荡过去

And suddenly, I was swinging in the vines.



跟那些狒狒?

With the monkeys, yes ?



荡呀 飞呀 在半空中

Swinging, flying. I was in the air.



半空中? 然后呢?

In the air, yes, I know.



- 然后他们围着我 - 那你怎么办

- And i''m all surrounded. - What did you do ?



我...爸爸...他们拿走了我的靴子

Daddy, they took my boot.



拿走了 那是我买的

They took... Those are the ones I bought you.



我就被救啦

And I was saved !



我是被一个腰上围块布的野人救下来

I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth.



腰上围块布

Loincloth ? Good lord.



她在说些什么啊

What is she talking about ?



我...我也给她搞糊涂啦

I haven''t the foggiest idea.



她是遗传她妈妈

Takes after her mother, you know.



就爱说故事

She''d come up with stories like that.



不过她妈妈可没说过什么腰里缠块布的野人

Not about men in loincloths, of course.



- 喔 后来好多猩猩 - 猩猩?

- And there were gorillas. - Gorillas ? They were doing...



你看到猩猩啦? 在哪?

You saw the gorillas ? Where,jane, where ?



跟着他走啦

He left with them.



跟谁? 谁啊

Who, dear, who ?



泰山

Tarzan.



- 泰山 - 那个人猿

- Tarzan ? - The ape man.



注意! 尽量避免接近陌生人

Everyone, we will avoid the strangers.



不要跟他们正面接触

Do not let them see you,



不要去惹他们

And do not seek them out.



他们不会伤害我们的 哥查

They mean us no harm, kerchak.



泰山 我们不认识他们

Tarzan, I don''t know that.



我认识 我已经见过他们了

But I do. I''ve spent time with them.



你会给家族带来危险 我不允许

You may be willing to risk our safety, but i''m not.



为什么你要那么害怕跟你长得不一样的动物

Why are you threatened by anyone different from you ?



为了保护我的家族 给我离他们远一点

Protect this family, and stay away from them.



泰山 就这一次 听哥查的

Tarzan, for once listen to kerchak.



为什么你不告诉我有动物跟我长的一样

Why didn''t you tell me there were creatures that looked like me ?



他呀! 不像我们这样站着

Well, he didn''t stand upright,



弯着腰 像这样

He sort of crouched, like that.



- 真的? - 他总是用脚尖来撑着身体

- Really ? - Supported his weight on his knuckles.



- 哦 用脚尖撑着 - 明白不?

- On the knuckles ! - See ?



没错! 就像只大猩猩 太奇妙了

Exactly like a gorilla ! - Extraordinary !



喔 还有更奇怪的

Ah, it was amazing !



他两只脚往外撇

And he bends his elbows out like this,



走路 就像这样

Nd then he walks like this.



喔 我知道啦 像你四姑

Oh, I see ! Like aunt isabel !



哈哈哈 真是太奇妙啦

Bup-bup-bup, oh-oh this is capital ! - Mmm.



喔 珍妮 珍妮 这是一个大发现

Oh,janey,jane ! What a discovery !



一个不会人类的语言行为的野...

A man with no language, no human behavior.



而且他还不懂人际的界限呢

And no respect for personal boundaries.



- 怎么说呢? - 他靠我这么近欸 爸 喔...

- How do you mean ? - He was this close, daddy !



两个眼睛瞪着我

Staring at me.



先是...很奇怪

He seemed confused at first,



好像从来没有见过人一样

As if he''s never seen another human before.



他的眼睛好热情

His eyes were intense,



好专注 好...

And focused and...



我从来没有见过这样子的眼睛

I''ve never seen such eyes.



喔 我是不是该让你

Oh, shall i, ahem,



跟那块黑板谈情说爱

Leave you and the blackboard alone for a moment ?



爸爸 别这样

Daddy, stop it.



最重要的是我们可以

The point is,



从他那学到很多

Think of what we could learn from him.



我们一定要找到他

We must find him.



教授 您到这来是找猩猩的

Professor, you are here to find gorillas,



可不是来谈情说爱的

Not indulge some girlish fantasy.



你说什么 又不是我编的 泰山是...

Fantasy ? I didn''t imagine him ! Tarzan is...



是真的

Real.



喔! 是他 是他

Ah ! It''s him !



他...就是泰山

It''s, it''s, it''s him. Tarzan !



- 教授 珍妮 退后 - 等一等

- Professor ! Jane ! Stand back ! - Wait !



不...

No !



克里顿

Clayton.



啊?

Huh ?



克里顿

Clayton.



我们认识吗?

Have we... Met ?



他怎么会知道我的名字

How does he know my name ?



他以为那是枪响的说法

He thinks it means the sound of a gunshot.



- 珍妮 - 对了 你好 泰山

- Jane. - Yes, hello, mmm, tarzan.



你知道你说的人际界限是什么了

I see what you mean about those personal boundaries.



嗯...他在做什么

What''s he doing ?



珍妮 你看看他 哈哈

Look at him,Jane.



真像只猩猩 又像是人

Moves like an ape but looks like a man.



会是进化论的好对象

He could be the missing link !



也是找猩猩的好线索

Or our link to the gorillas.



哦...当然啦 是是是 当然啦...

Ahh, yes, yes.



那些猩猩在哪里

Where are the gorillas ?



大猩猩

Go-ril-las !



大猩猩

Go-ril-las !



对他叫没有用

Shouting won''t help, mr. Clayton.



他不知道你在说什么

He doesn''t understand english.



喔! 那我画给他看嘛

Then i''ll make him understand.



我告诉你 我教的鹦鹉能够唱国歌

If I can teach a parrot to sing god save the queen,



我当然也能教他点东西

I can certainly teach this savage a thing or two.



大猩猩

Go-rilla.



- 大猩猩! - 哈哈 他知道了

- Go-rilla. - Oh-ho ! He''s got it !



大猩猩 大猩猩...

Gorilla. Gorilla !



- 嗯...我看算啦 - 不 不要

- Perhaps not. - No, no, no, no !



- 不 不 不 - 嗯...我看算啦 不是...给我

- No, no, no, no, no ! - No, no, no. Gimme that.



不是 不是 不是

No, no. Leave that. No.



克里顿先生 还是让我来教吧

Mr. Clayton, I think i''ll take it from here.



你做的事

Whatever you do



我没见过

I''ll do it too



能否告诉我有何不同

Show me everything tell me how



成长过程中

Lt all means something



他是那么陌生

And yet nothing to me



彷佛看到其中奥妙

I can see there''s so much to learn



一切似乎那么遥远

Lt''s all so close and yet so far



眼前呈现是熟悉的你

I see myself as people see me



哦 有谁能告诉我 是何原因

Oh, l just know there''s something bigger out there



我要知道 谁愿教我

I wanna know , can you show me



我也曾想拥抱这奇妙时刻

I wanna know about these strangers like me



告诉我 请教我

Tell me more , please show me



所有美好的事物那么真实

Something''s familiar about these strangers like me



从他眼中

Every gesture



流露出无限爱 爱神的箭 射中了我

Every move that she makes makes me feel like never before



我心在跳

Why do l have



这感觉冲击我的脑海

This growing need to be beside her



噢 神秘未知的世界

Ooo, these emotions l never knew



有无数宝藏 等待你发觉

Of some other world far beyond this place



放眼望去 你会发现

Beyond the trees above the clouds



那些美好事物等待着你

I see before me a new horizon



我要知道 谁愿教我

I wanna know , can you show me



我也曾想拥抱这奇妙时刻

I wanna know about these strangers like me



告诉我 请教我

Tell me more , please show me



所有美好的事物那么真实

Something''s familiar about these strangers like me



欢迎你到我的世界

Come with me now to see my world



一个完全不同领域

Where there''s beauty beyond your dreams



希望你与我同行

Can you feel the things l feel



与我同行

Right now with you



携手漫步

Take my hand



直到我深深了解这世界

There''s a world l need to know



浪费了这么多的时间他学会了没有

We''ve wasted all this time on what he wants.



船这几天就要到了,直接问他行不行呢

The boat could arrive any day. Now ask him straight out.



泰山

Tarzan ?



能不能带我们去找猩猩呢

Will you take us to the gorillas ?



你听的懂吗

Do you understand?



我...听的懂

I understand.



- 那...太好了 - 怎么样

- Ooh ! Good work,jane. - Well ?



我不能

I can''t.



- 什么? - 什么? - 为什么 泰山?

- What ? - What ? - Why not, tarzan ?



哥查

Kerchak.



我要知道 谁愿教我

I wanna know , can you show me



我也曾想拥抱这奇妙时刻

I wanna know about these strangers like me



告诉我 请教我

Tell me more please show me



所有美好的事物那么真实

Something''s familiar about these strangers like me



我要知道

I wanna know



哦 托托 我从来没见过他这么开心耶

Oh, terk, i''ve never seen him so happy.



哼! 能开心多久

Eh, I give it a week.



嘿 可以砍断啦

Aye, cut her loose!



拔营啦 用点力

All right, move it,you fiield rats.



让一让 大个子

Put your back into it.



等一等呀 等一等 我等了三十多年

Wait, please. Don''t... I''ve waited 30 years for this,



就想见识一下猩猩的世界 没看到我不走...

And I won''t leave until I see a gorilla.



喔...真可惜呀 喔...

Oh, isn''t this dreadful, tarzan ?



把我放下来啊

Whoa ! No, no. Wait.



你是船长

You''re the captain.



就说引擎有毛病

Just tell them you''ve had engine trouble



多留个几天再走也不迟

And give us two more days.



一班拖 班班都拖 这是要去伦敦呀

And be late at every port from here to london ?



那我们这趟就白来了耶

We''ll have come all this way for nothing.



抱歉! 布小姐 恕难从命

I''m sorry, miss porter, but I simply can''t do it.



哎! 都是你的错

Agh ! This is your fault.



要是用我的方法

I should''ve followed my instincts



早就把那些野兽给找出来了

And set traps for the beasts.



唉! 你以为没见到它们我不失望吗

Don''t you think i''m disappointed about the gorillas ?



你真是不可理喻

You are absolutely impos...



泰山 我好担心见不到你

Tarzan ! I was so afraid you wouldn''t come in time.



船来了 他们是来...

The boat''s arrived. The boat that''s come...



接我们回家的 回英国

To take us home to england.



我还有我爸...希望你能...

And daddy and I were wond... Well, I was wondering...



希望你可以跟我们一起回去

Well, we really hope that you''ll come with us



你会吗?

Won''t you ?



今天去英国 明天就回来

Go see england today, come home tomorrow.



喔! 不 不行

Oh, no.



如果到了那边想再回来...很难

Well, you see, it would be very difficult to come back... Ever.



不回来?

Not come back ?



我知道听起来很怪

Oh, no, no. I know it sounds awful



你应该跟我们在一起

But you belong with us.



- 因为你是人啊 - 珍妮留下陪泰山

- With people. - jane must stay with tarzan.



我留下? 喔! 不...

Wh... Stay here ? Oh, no, no. My laundry.



我不可能留下来的

No, I can''t stay. Look, i''ve got...



啊! 我...还有爸爸...我...

I''ve got my father and...



珍妮 留下

Jane, stay.



- 可是... - 好吗?

- But... - Please.



可是 我不能...

But... I can''t.



女人

Women!



典型的女人 谢谢你 阿忠

How typical ! Thank you,jones.



你就算受过教育 也处理不了这种事情的

Even if you hadn''t grown up a savage, you''d be lost.



女人的感情是变的很快的

There are no trails through a woman''s heart.



珍妮要走

Jane is going.



是啊! 来了这么久连她想看的猩猩都没有看到

Yes. If only she could''ve spent more time with the gorillas.



她当然会失望

She''s so disappointed.



难免会伤心嘛

Crushed, really.



嗯! 算了 小子

Sorry, old boy.



喔! 对喔 我要把珍妮的衣服箱子拿上船去了

Oh, well. I''d best get jane''s things to the ship.



克里顿

Clayton !



珍妮看到猩猩

If jane sees gorillas,



会留下来吗?

She stays ?



会呀! 她就是为这个来的嘛

Say, that''s why she came, isn''t it ?



我想办法

I''ll do it.



- 太好啦! 阿忠 - 长官

- Good man ! Snipes ? - Sir ?



叫大家集合 计划有点改变

Get the boys together. There''s gonna be a change in plans.



托托 把哥查带开一下就好了

Terk, all you have to do is get kerchak out of the way.



- 什么? - 把哥查带开容易 我可以啊

- What ? - I''d be happy to get kerchak...



嘿! 闭上你的象嘴带我离开

Shut your trunk and get me outta here.



他这算是什么朋友嘛

Can you believe that guy ?



丢下我们连头都不回就走了

Drops us like a newborn giraffe... Kerplop !



他简直就不是他了嘛 怎么会说变就变了呢! 搞什么

Now waltzes in here and expects us to just...



托托 算我求你好吗

Terk, i''m asking you as a friend.



喔...喔

Aah ! Aah !



你看他那张脸 那双眼睛...

With the face and the eyes, and the...



噢...好啦

Aah ! All right !



可是你不能让我出丑总可以吧

But don''t make me do anything embarrassing.



我一定要找他算帐

I''m gonna kill him !



我还觉得这件衣服让你看起来瘦了很多

A- Actually, I thought that dress was rather slimming on you.



是吗? 我觉得有点太暴露了耶

Oh, really ? I thought it was a little revealing and kind of-



小心啊

Aah !



我穿上这个都不好跑...

How does she move in this thing ?



小心!

Look out !



- 爸! 你看 - 在哪? 在哪?

- Oh, look, daddy. - Where ? Wh... Wh...



珍妮

Jane !



教授 小心一点 别吓着它了

Be careful, professor.



她好漂亮吁

She''s beautiful.



她是我妈妈

She''s my mother.



她...是你的...

Th... This is your...



妈妈

Mother.



他在说什么? 什么啊

Wh-what''s happening ?



我也不知道 爸...

I don''t know, daddy.



它要跑掉啦

Oh, it''s getting away !



克里顿 不要 你这样会吓到她

No ! You''ll only frighten her more.



喔! 好主意 真是好主意

Oh, yes. Absolutely, my dear. Good idea.



你们在干什么啊!

What are you doing ?



不怕把它们全吓跑了...

Do you want to frighten them off?



起来 起...

Get up ! Get...



千万别起来

Don''t get up.



嗯?

Ah.



你好

Hello.



哈哈...

Ooh.



我也很高兴能认识你!

It''s very nice to meet you too.



哈哈...皇后陛下 你真会开玩笑

Oh, your majesty, you''re such a tease.



你好 你好 我是阿基米德布教授

Hello. Hello. Uh, archimedes Q. Porter at your service.



喔! 你的手真有力呀

Aah ! Quite a grip you''ve got.



喔 谢谢

Oh, thank you.



这是给我的呀

Is that one of mine ?



哈哈 喔 真舒服呀 克里顿先生

Oh, this is wonderful, mr. Clayton !



你看呀 他们这是在认识新朋友

Look ! Look ! Social grooming.



那就恭喜你了 教授

Congratulations, professor.



我们的梦想成真了

Our dream has come true.



你干什么你 不要碰我

Give me that ! Hey, what''re you doing ?



干什么 你怎么... 嘿 还给我 还我...

Stop that ! Stop ! Hold on, now ! Leave that !



这不是开玩笑 不是闹着玩的

That is not to be played with !



- 教我好吗? - 说猩猩话

- Can you teach me ? - Speak gorilla ?



嗯 对

Mmm, yes.



哈哈 我说了什么呀

Good heavens ! What did I say ?



珍妮留下陪泰山

That jane stays with tarzan.



留下? 可是我们不是已经...

Stay ? But I thought we''d already...



泰山...我...

But, tarzan, i, i... Whoa!



- 那不是我的衣服吗? - 喔 完了...

- Is that my dress ? - Oh, no.



喔...爸

Oh, daddy. - Ooo-ooo.



把它...还给我

Give it to me!





No !





Go !



- 等等 泰山 - 快走

- Wait ! Wait ! Tarzan ! - Go now !



珍妮快走啊 快呀

Jane, quickly ! Hurry ! Come along.



哥查 我不是...

Kerchak, I didn''t...



对不起...我... - 我要求你 保护我们的家族

I''m sorry, I-I asked you to protect our family,



而你出卖了我们

And you betrayed us all.



我真的搞不懂

I''m so confused.



跟我来

Come with me.



有个地方我早该带你去了

There''s something I should''ve shown you long ago.



这是我吗

Is this me ?



那他是我爸爸...还有...

And this is my father, and,



我的...

And my...



你现在都知道了

Now you know.



泰山 不管你是怎么决定

Tarzan, I just want you to be happy,



我都希望你快乐

Whatever you decide.



不管我在哪里

No matter where I go



你永远都是我的妈妈

You will always be my mother.



你也永远在我心里面

And you will always be in my heart.



再见泰山

Oh, good-bye, tarzan.



泰山 哈哈...你来啦

Tarzan ! I''m so glad you found us in time.



我真高兴你赶上 来 快上船吧!

Let''s get in the boat, shall we ?



我们走啰 请上船吧

Mustn''t keep the captain waiting.



泰山

Tarzan !



喔 我们晚了一步 都是你啦

We''re too late ! I can''t believe it !



叫你先问好怎么走就不会耽误时间了

If you''d have pulled over and asked for directions...



我们来不及说再见

We didn''t get to say good-bye.



对呀 反正眼不见心不烦! 谁需要你 你走呀

Yeah, well, good riddance ! All right ? Who needs ya ? Huh ?



滚远一点! 没毛的怪东西

Go on, get out of here, bald boy !



忘恩负义的家伙

You ingrate ! You bald ingrate !



你以后怎么样我都不管啦

Go on and rot, for all I care !



随你便啦

Go !



你看什么看

What are you lookin'' at ?



我也会想念他的

I''m gonna miss him too.



哦 泰山 你在英国会有好多好玩的

Tarzan, you can''t imagine what''s in store for you.



你可以看全世界

You''re going to see the world.



每个人都会想见你

Everyone''s going to want to meet you.



国王 科学家 知名的作家...

Kings, scientists and famous writers.



对 达尔文 莎士比亚 维多利亚女王...

Yes, darwin and kipling. Queen victoria.



我没有见过她 可是听说她人很好喔

I haven''t met her, but I heard she''s awfully nice.



- 珍妮 跟我在一起? - 嗯

- And i''ll be with jane ? - Mmm. Mmm.



是呀...在一起 哈哈...

Yes, with jane.



喔...好滑...

Ooh ! Slippery.



泰山

Tarzan !



抓住他

Get him !



别让他跑了

Get him !



- 泰山 - 珍妮

- Tarzan! - jane !



这里又怎么了

What''s going on here ?



克里顿 克里顿 救我

Clayton. Clayton, help.



我们认识吗

Have we met ?



喔 对啦...

Ah, yes.



那个人猿

The ape man.



克里顿...你 你...

Clayton, you... You...



喔 真是抱歉对你招待不周喔

So sorry about the rude welcome, old boy.



可是我装你那些猩猩朋友进笼子的时候

But I couldn''t have you making a scene...



可容不得你闹事啊

When we put your furry friends in their cages.



- 为什么 - 为什么?

- Why ? - Why ?



还不是为了大把的钞票

For 300 pounds sterling a head.



其实呢 我还要谢谢你的帮忙

Actually, I have you to thank, my boy.



没有你我做不成生意

Couldn''t have done it without you.



把他跟其他人关在一起

Lock him up with the others.



咦! 听起来像是泰山在叫

Uh, that sounded like tarzan.



他好像...有麻烦啦...

He sounded like, like he was in trouble.



谁理他 叫他的新朋友去救他呀 我才不管呢...

Yeah, well, why doesn''t he get his new friends to help him ? I don''t care.



啊...我听够了

That''s it !



啊...我实在受不了你这个阴阳怪气的脾气

I''ve had it with you and your emotional constipation !



泰山需要我们帮忙 我们就去帮他

Tarzan needs us, and we''re gonna help him !



听懂了吗? 你给我安静坐好 手抓牢啦

You got that ? Now, pipe down and hang on tight.



我们要上船了

We''ve got a boat to catch.



啊...我从来没这么开心过

I''ve never felt so alive !



很好 我就快要杀你啦

Good ! ''Cause i''m gonna kill ya !



我现在没时间跟你玩

No time for that now, missy.



泰山 没有用的 不要...

Tarzan, it''s no use. Don''t !



- 克里顿 - 没错 克里顿

- Clayton. - Yes, clayton.



是克里顿欺骗我们

Clayton betrayed us all.



- 我很抱歉 泰山 - 不...

- I''m so sorry, tarzan. - No.



是我的错 我出卖我的家族

I did this. I betrayed my family.



哥查说的对

Kerchak was right.



喔! 那些可怜的动物被关在笼子里发抖

Oh, those magnificent creatures, shivering in cages !



这个世界是怎么啦

What is this world coming to ?



唉吁! 我的妈 我的力气这么大呀

Oh, byjove, don''t know my own strength.



那是什么啊

What was that ?



喔...你真像野兽

You are an animal !



听起来像只大象

That sounded just like an elephant.



丹丹

Tantor !



谢了 朋友

Thanks, guys.



哈哈 我以为我再也看不到你啦

I thought I would never see you again, and here you are !



有时候你真叫我丢脸

Sometimes you embarrass me.



啊! 我认得你

Ah, I remember you.



我看就把你交给我这把枪来处理吧

I think this one will be better off stuffed.



进攻

Charge !



- 你回来了 - 我回家了

- You came back. - I came home.



发射

Fire !



你们两个 先把那只抬回去

You there ! Take what you can back to the boat !



现在该我来打猎啦

I''ve got some hunting to do.



冲啊

Hey !



不用怕

Don''t worry.



我马上就放你出来

I''m going to have you out of this in a second.



这个太有用了

Right. This should do the trick.



躲猫猫 嗯

Hiding, are we ?



- 太好了 - 克里顿 你...

- Go on ! - Clayton, you...



想跟我玩? 你差的远了

I could use a challenge because



等我收拾了你

After I get rid of you,



再对付那群猩猩可就太容易了

Rounding up your little ape family will be all too easy!



开枪呀 杀我啊

Go ahead, shoot me.



像个男人呀

Be a man.



我才不要像你

Not a man like you !



克里顿

Clayton !



克里顿 不要

Clayton, don''t !



泰山...

Tarzan.



哥查 原谅我

Kerchak... Forgive me.



不 原谅我 早就该承认

No. Forgive me for not understanding...



你是属于我们家族的一份子

That you have always been one of us.



现在起这个家族就要交给你了

Our family will look to you now.



不 哥查

No, kerchak.



照顾他们

Take care of them,



我儿

My son.



保护他们

Take care of them.



跟这里比 伦敦实在太小了

London will seem so small compared to all this.



我会想你 珍妮!

I will miss you, jane.



- 布小姐 - 我知道了 好 马上来

- Miss porter! - I, I know. I''m coming.



嗯...我应该跟你说再见了

Well, I suppose we should say good-bye.



再见

Good-bye.



再见 泰山 再见

Good-bye, tarzan ! Good-bye.



哦! 我一定会想念那孩子

Oh, i''m going to miss that boy.



珍妮 我觉得你应该留下来

Jane, dear, I can''t help feeling that you should stay.



爸别再讲了 我们讲好的

Daddy, please don''t. We''ve been through all of this.



我...我怎么可能留下 我...

I couldn''t possibly st...



我属于英国

I, I belong in england with you,



跟着你 还有那个社会...

With people, and... Aah !



可是你爱他

But you love him.



去吧...

Go on.



谢谢你捡到我的手套

Thank you. Thanks for getting my glove.



谢谢...

Thank you.



我...

Well...



我怎么老糊涂了呢 嗯! 哎! 船长

But, what... What am I doing ? Captain ?



告诉他们 你根本就没找到我们

Tell them that you never found us. Eh ?



反正每天都有人在森林里失踪嘛

After all, people get lost in the jungle every day. Right ?



哦 我走了...

Tootle-pip !



对自己的梦想要有信心

Put your faith in what you most believe in



一个新的世界

Two worlds One family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart let fate decide



生命带领无限宽广延续

To guide these lives to guide these lives we see



对自己的梦想要有信心

Put your faith in what you most believe in



一个新的世界

Two worlds One family



当你的心中感觉到伤悲

Come, stop your crying and we''ll be all right



找人倾诉和安慰

Just take my hand hold it tight



可以呼唤我到你的身边

I will protect you from all around you



让我陪你流着泪

I will be here don''t you cry



生命渺小 却很奇妙

For one so small you seem so strong



我们有爱面对整个世界

My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm



谁都挡不了 爱的蔓延

This bond between us can''t be broken



让我陪你不流泪

I will be here don''t you cry



你在我心里面

''Cause you''ll be in my heart



你在我心里面

Yes,you''ll be in my heart



就从今天 超越心中永远

From this day on now and forevermore



在我心里面

You''ll be in my heart



管他世事变迁

No matter what they say



你在我心里面

You''ll be here in my heart



不变

Always



若我们的爱他们不了解

Why can''t they understand the way we feel



就让时间来解释这一切

They just don''t trust what they can''t explain



表面上虽然和他们不同

Well, l know we''re different but deep inside us



爱却是相同的语言

We''re not that different at all



你在我心里面

And you''ll be in my heart



你在我心里面

Yes,you''ll be in my heart



就从今天 超越心中永远

From this day on now and forevermore



别用他们眼光 丈量我诺言

Don''t listen to them ''cause what do they know



让爱来证明一遍一遍

We need each other to have, to hold



总有一天

They''ll see in time



看见

I know



别拿世俗的心 分析感觉

When destiny calls you you must be strong



让爱来回答一遍一遍一遍

I may not be with you but you''ve got to hold on



总有一天

They''ll see in time



看见

I know



我的爱永不变

We''ll show them together



你在我心里面

''Cause you''ll be in my heart



因为你在我心里面

Believe me you''ll be in my heart



就从今天

I''ll be there from this day on



超越心中永远

Now and forevermore



哦! 你在我心里面

Oh,you''ll be in my heart



管他世事多变迁

No matter what they say l''ll be with you



你在我心里面

You''ll be here in my heart



我爱你不变

I''ll be there always



不变

Always



我会爱你

I''ll be with you



不管他世事多变迁

Well, l''ll be there for you always



在我心里面

Always and always



无论在什么时间

Just look over your shoulder



无论在什么地点

Just look over your shoulder



无论有什么改变

Just look over your shoulder



我在你身边

I''ll be there always



对自己的梦想要有信心

Put your faith in what you most believe in



虽然两个世界

Two worlds One family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart let fate decide



生命一览无遗

To guide these lives we see



在这个天堂的领域

A paradise untouched by man



是经过爱的洗礼

Within this world blessed with love



简单自然 如此和平

A simple life they live in peace



眼光看远 别孩子气

Raise your head up, lift high the load



为爱去顶天立地

Take strength from those that need you



坚强自己 全心全意

Build high the walls, build strong the beams



阻挡所有

A new life is waiting



可能会来临的坏事情

But danger''s no stranger here



母亲的泪向谁说明

No words describe a mother''s tears



伤过的心谁能抚平

No words can heal a broken heart



别看过去 只要倾听

A dream is gone but where there''s hope



希望在远方呼唤着你

Somewhere something is calling for you



一个新的家庭

Two worlds One family



心相信 呼啸而行

Trust your heart, let fate decide



生命一览无遗

To guide these lives we see

















海底总动员中英文对白



-1页









献花(0)
+1
(本文系刘新发首藏)