配色: 字号:
马达加斯加2
2023-08-06 | 阅:  转:  |  分享 
  
干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了

Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.



儿子,这儿

No, no, son. Over here.



看见这狮子吗?过来抓他

See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.



儿子,如果你长大以后

Now, son, if you''re gonna grow up



像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗

and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.



大大

Da-da.



阿拉凯,我给你看点东西

Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?



你看见这记号了吗?

You see this mark?



你和我是一样的

You and me are the same.



你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样

When you''re bigger, you''ll be Alpha Lion, just like me.



现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?

Now let me see you fight. Ready?



不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞!

No, Alakay. No dancing!



你还真自得其乐

You just amuse yourself, don''t you?



你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个

You''re a strange kid. You''re a strange one. I''m...



我们再来试一遍

Now, come on, let''s try it again.



别这样,阿拉凯

No, Alakay.



停下来,别这样!

Stop that right now. Doggone it!



望子成龙,却总是让人失望

It''s so disappointing when they don''t grow up the way you want.



马库加,你还想挑战我?

Makunga. You''re not challenging me again, are you?



往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王

Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion,



你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了

you''ll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.



在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你:

Before I kick your butt, let me ask you:



你为什么总是想当狮王?

Why do you want to become the alpha lion?



我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明…

I''m better looking, I have better hair, I''m deceivingly smart...



…我还想让所有人对我唯命是从

...and I want everyone else to do what I say.



数到三,我就上了,一…

We fight on three. One...



注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的

Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it''s done.



二,三!

Two, three!



- 谁才是狮王? - 是你

- Who''s the alpha lion? - You are.



你可别再忘了

Don''t you forget it.



看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力…

And that, Alakay, is how you attack...



阿拉凯?

Alakay?



对了,过来,小猫咪

That''s it. Here, kitty, kitty.



这个漂亮

This one''s a beauty.



能值几个钱的

He''ll be worth a few bucks.



越来越简单了

It just gets easier and easier.



爸爸!

Daddy!



阿拉凯!阿拉凯!

Alakay! Alakay!



阿拉凯!

Alakay!



大大!

Da-da!



不要啊!不要啊!

No! No! No!



阿拉凯!

Alakay!



- 爸爸! - 爸爸来了!别怕!

- Daddy! - Daddy''s got you! Hold on!



大大!

Da-da!



阿拉凯!

Alakay!



爸爸!

Daddy!



片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲

(捕鱼捞起小狮子)

I''m a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle



- 我不喜欢他的样子 - 他有点可爱的

- I don''t like the looks of this guy. - He''s kind of cute.



他有点炫耀

He''s kind of a showoff.



你觉得他可爱?

You think he''s cute?



嗷!!

Roar!!



纽约之王…

The King of New York City...



…雄狮阿历克斯

...Alex the Lion!



我还是觉得他有点炫耀

I still think he''s kind of a showoff.



他是个动物

The guy''s an animal.



也许他需要轻松一下 我们也需要度个假什么的

Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.



少来了,我们能去哪里度假?

Come on, where would we go on vacation?



我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州

I don''t know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!



包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物

On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,



今晚从中央动物园逃脱

escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.



动物们被追逃进了中央车站

The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.



他是只讨厌的小猫

He was a very bad kitty.



动物保护组织曾说服动物园

Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials



将动物们送去非洲

to have the animals sent to Africa,



他们如今惊讶的获知,运载动物们去非洲的货船

were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the animals



今天据悉在海上失踪

was reported missing today.



今晚,数百纽约市民在动物园聚集

Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo



哀悼他们喜爱的动物们

to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.



每个人都在想, 他们现在在哪呢?

The question on everyone''s mind, where are they now?



大家一起来,你们都会唱的,不老套的

Come on! Y''all know this one! It never gets stale!



我们会想念你们这些小毛球的 你们真是好听众

We''ll miss you little fuzz buckets! You''ve been a great crowd!



很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶

Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.



如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访,随时给我们打电话

If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first.



说真的,要打电话,好不好?

Seriously though, call. OK?



安静点,诸位

Settle down, everybody. Be quiet!



你们不尝尝这个就走可不行

You can''t leave without this!



很惊喜吧,怪胎们!

Surprise, freaks!



摇起来,摇起来

Shake it! Shake it.



看,我是个美女,我是个美女,一起来

Look, I''m a lady! I''m a lady, everyone!



我是个美女,假的啦,是我,朱利安国王

I''m a lady! Not really! It''s me, King Julien!



谁被我迷倒啦?举手

Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!



怪胎们,你们肯定很开心, 因为我要和你们一起走

Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.



哦,不用了,多谢

Oh, no, thank you.



要的,多谢,那是我的飞机!

Yes, thank you. It''s my plane!



在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前…

Until I return with the spoils from the new country...



…史迪威是老大!

...Stevie will be in charge!



我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊

I don''t think they like that idea.



你说什么,史迪威?

What are you saying, Stevie?



不会吧

No.



可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能?

Could we? No, you didn''t say that! How is that even possible?



真是小淘气!史迪威说…

Naughty little thing! Stevie says...



把蛋糕给他们吃吧!

Let them eat cake!



朱利安国王,等等我!

King Julien, wait for me!



我已经收拾好了!旅程也计划好了!

I''m all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned!



啊,是莫特!烦人的家伙!

Oh, no! It''s Mort! He''s so annoying!



别让他上来,抓住他!

Don''t let him on. Stop that thing!



他带着剪刀和护手霜!

He''s carrying scissors and hand cream!



大家都进去,快点,快进去!

Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!



- 支架 - 检查完毕

- Struts. - Check.



- 机翼 - 检查完毕

- Flaps. - Check.



- 引擎,咖啡机 - 检查完毕

- Engine. Coffee maker. - Check.



你们这些傻瓜!

You guys!



想都别想

Oopsie-daisy!



这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了

That has to be the second biggest slingshot I''ve ever seen.



不过没办法啦,全体注意

But it''ll have to do. Attention.



我是机长

This is your captain speaking.



一旦发生紧急情况,请穿上救生夹克

In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head



然后和这个世界说再见

then kiss your... good-bye.



纽约,我们来了!

New York City, here we come!



请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧

Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies.



各路神仙?破烂?说什么?

Personal God, hunk? What?



启动了,机长

We are go, sir.



开门!我还没进去!

Open the door! I''m outside!



如果机舱失压

If cabin pressure is lost,



请戴上面具,别让人看见你吓得要死

place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression.



对不起,小姐,这带子不该是连在座位上的吗?

Miss, aren''t these supposed to be attached to my seat?



- 不是,先生 - 好了,小伙子们,发射!

- No, sir. - OK, boys, launch!



发射!

Launch!



- 发射! - 发射!

- Launch! - Launch!



有鬼!

Gremlin!



嗨,莫特

Hey, Mort.



嗨!

Hi!



真奇怪

That was weird.



- 有人还没睡醒 - 我觉得我刚才看见莫特在机翼上

- Somebody''s dreaming. - I think I saw Mort on the plane wing.



是你太想念马达加斯加了

You got Madagascar on the brain.



我一定会想的

I know I''m gonna miss it.



那儿是很不错,不过我觉得 我们离的越远记忆越美好

It was incredible. I think it''ll seem more fun the further we are from it.



哪种美好?就像你咬了我屁股那样?

Like when you bit me on the butt?



我会把你念念不忘的这事用在舞台上

I''m gonna take that thing you''re holding onto and use it onstage.



算是我的沙拉吧台上的情感点心吧

It''s all part of my little actor''s salad bar of emotional tidbits.



我的屁股也算是吧台上的点心吗? (上集阿历克斯曾因饥饿咬了马蒂的屁股)

Are the butts next to the croutons?



你不必处处讽刺我吧

You don''t need to be sarcastic.



等我们回去了,我想要参加相亲计划

When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.



相亲计划?

Breeding program?



我们已经够年纪谈婚论嫁了

We reach a point when we want to meet somebody.



应该安定下来,发展一段感情

Settle down, have a relationship.



看得出来

I can see that.



什么感情?约会吗?

What? Like dating?



没错,是约会

Yeah, dating.



和…和别人?

Other... other guys?



什么叫“和别人”?

What do you mean, other guys?



糟了!

Darn it!



餐饮服务怎么拖了这么久还没来?!

What is holding up that beverage service?!



我去看看

I''m gonna go check.



你们继续聊吧,我得睡一会

You all keep talking. I''m gonna catch a few winks.



真好笑!

It''s so funny!



我喜欢开怀大笑!笑起来…

I like laughing! It''s such a nice experience!



真有意思!

To laugh!



能麻烦你回去吗? 这里是头等舱

Do you mind going back? This is first class.



我可不是针对你,不过我们可比你高贵多了!

It''s nothing personal. We''re just better than you. Maurice, I''m open! Hit me!



那是维瓦尔第吗?

- He shoots, he scores! - Is that Vivaldi?



- 机舱奴隶 - 您有什么需要,马克维茨先生

- In-flight slave. - Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz?



用银盘子把我的坚果端上来

Bring my nuts on a silver platter.



我只是想问问 我们要的饮料好了没有

We were checking on our drink order.



对不起,人手不够

Sorry. Been a little backed up.



- 那我还是回去… - 你身子在哪?

- I guess I''ll go back... - Where''s your body?



你真是让我不爽!能麻烦你回去吗?

You''re freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please?



难道这航班没有等级区分的吗?

What happened to the separation of the classes?



这些所谓民主之类的东西都是一时的啦

I''m sure this democracy thing is just a fad.



我们去吃点菠萝吧,小可爱

We''ll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo.



机长,看

Skipper, look.



分析一下

Analysis.



看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常 比如故障什么的

Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction.



我倒是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮 还有催眠效果

I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.



也对,长官

That too, sir.



好吧,里克?

Right! Rico?



飞行手册!

Manual!



解决了

Problemo solved.



- 我们可能没燃料了 - 你怎么知道的?

- We may be out of fuel. - Why do you think so?



一号引擎不转了

We''ve lost engine one...



二号引擎的火也熄了

...and engine two is no longer on fire.



系好安全带,小伙子们

Buckle up, boys.



别看,宝贝,情况可能变得很糟糕

Don''t look, doll. This might get hairy.



全体注意,我是机长

Attention! This is your captain.



我一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布 好消息是,我们马上要降落了

I have good and bad news. The good news is, we''re landing immediately.



坏消息是,我们坠机降落

The bad news is, we''re crash-landing.



你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的啦

When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice.



谢谢乘坐企鹅航空

But thanks for choosing Air Penguin.



举手,莫里斯!举起手来更好玩!

Raise your arms, Maurice! It''s more fun when you raise your arms!



我会飞哦!

I can fly!



这次看来躲不掉了,我告诉你 你是我的真心朋友

This could be it, Marty! I want you to know you are a one-in-a-million friend!



谢谢,哥们,你也是

Thanks, buddy! You''re the best ever!



- 那么,那事你也不介意吧? - 什么事,随便说!

- And you won''t mind when I tell you... - Tell me anything!



我摔坏了你的iPod!

I broke your iPod!



按键太小,我抓狂了!

The buttons were so small! It made me mad!



- 惨绝人寰啊! - 对不起啦!

- The horror! - I''m sorry!



- 我要杀了你,咬屁股的混蛋! - 真的是意外啦!

- I''ll kill you, butt-biter! - It was an accident!



- 意外啦! - 混蛋!

- An accident! - Butt-biter!



我爱你,格罗丽雅!我一直爱着你!

I love you, Gloria! I always have!



就像爱沙滩和读书那样的爱

Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach.



天啊,宝贝,你抖的像风中落叶

Goodness, doll, you''re shaking like a leaf.



里克,玩够了

Rico, you''ve had your fun.



拉起来

Pull up.



放下起落架

Gear down.



慢慢的,温柔的触地

Gently. You just want to kiss the ground.



如飞鸟啄食,像温柔爱抚 就像你亲你妹妹那样

Just a peck, a smooch, like you''d kiss your sister.



我是说,温柔点!

I said, kiss it!



现在稍稍刹下车就好了

Now just a little brake. Just a touch.



将军

I believe that''s checkmate.



执行紧急迫降,机翼向上!拉!

Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!



哦,我们到了

Oh, we''re here.



到底怎么回事?

What in the world?



飞机哪去了?你们把飞机怎么了?

What happened to the plane? What did y''all do to the plane?



没事,我还活着

I''m OK. I''m alive.



我连小睡一会都不行 这不是肯尼迪国际机场

I can''t even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK.



科瓦斯基,伤亡报告

Kowalski, casualty report.



只有两名乘客失踪

Two passengers unaccounted for.



结果还不错嘛,干得好,小伙子们

That''s a number I can live with. Good landing, boys.



谁说企鹅不能飞的?

Who says a penguin can''t fly?



嗨,你们这还庆祝?看看飞机

Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!



- 我们会修好的 - 你们要怎么修?

- We''ll fix it. - How are you gonna fix this?



勇气、口水还有一卷胶带

Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape.



我们可以在六到九月内修好

We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.



- 六十九个月?! - 不,是六到九个月

- Sixty-nine months?! - No, six to nine months.



科瓦斯基,我们要化挫折为力量

Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.



- 这个数字你是怎么得来的? - 你负责重新装配

- Where''d you get that number? - I want you to reconfigure the design.



你是怎么估计时间的?

How do you estimate that?



你,帅哥,你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先

Pretty boy! Why don''t you and your friends dig a latrine.



等等,你评什么?

Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck?



你说什么?好吧,你负责,飞机你来修

Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You fix the plane.



谁说你有资格让我负责的?

Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?



好吧,那么,还是我负责

OK, then I''ll remain in charge.



没错,你负责吧

Yeah, you will remain in charge.



你和你那些朋友别来妨碍我们

You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.



太对了,因为我决定...

Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.



- 很好 - 听着,这事我们没完

- Good for you. - Well, this discussion isn''t over.



高等哺乳生物,你们留下来

Higher mammals! Stay with us.



我们可以用到你们的大脑皮层和可握拳的手

We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.



菲尔,我该先用肥皂给你洗洗手的

Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.



这到底…他们要怎么修好飞机?

How in the hell-o will they fix this plane?!



勇气和口水

You know, grit and spit and spit.



很多的勇气和口水,众志成城之类

A lot of spit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness.



听起来没什么希望

That don''t sound too promising.



太对了,我们困在这儿了

You''re right. We''re stuck here.



只要我们大家还在一起就没事

As long as we''re together, we''ll be OK.



没错,不过相爱可没法送我们回家

Yeah, but love ain''t gonna get us home.



看,狮子!

Behold! The lion!



- 大伙们 - 看够了,走吧

- People! - There is much to see. Moving on.



等等,等等,伙计们!

Wait, wait, wait! People!



- 他们会帮我们的 - 等等!

- They''ll help us! - Wait up!



- 伙计们!伙计们! - 帮帮我们!

- People! Stop! - Help us!



如果你们停下来 我就给你们签名!

If you stop, I''ll autograph those!



我认识你!

I know you!





You.



是那只讨厌的小猫

It''s the bad kitty.



喜欢这招吗!

How do you like some of that?!



还有这招!

Come in, Tokyo!



正中要害

Right in the batteries.



你觉得老奶奶就不能照顾自己?

You think an old lady can''t take care of herself?



下次我就不会对你这么客气了!

Next time, I won''t go so easy on you!



谢谢,亲爱的

Thank you, dear.



开车

Moving on!



你疯了吗?我们需要帮助 你却骚扰老太太?

Are you out of your mind? We need help and you harass old ladies?!



疯了?

Out of my mind?



谁才疯了?

Who''s out of my mind now?



- 看看能不能打通 - 没问题

- See if you can get an operator. - No problem.



说我疯了,我们要回家了

Out of my mind. We''re going home.



消息E-4

Message E-4.



用户已漫游出信号覆盖范围

The service user has roamed outside the coverage area.



请稍候再试

Please try again later.



我花眼了吗?

Am I trippin''?



这些斑马…和我一样哦

All those zebras... like me.



- 我们在哪? - 圣地亚哥

- Where are we? - San Diego.



这次我有40%的把握

This time I''m 40 percent sure.



- 我认识这里 - 我觉得是非洲

- I know this place. - I think it''s Africa.



非洲?

Africa?



一定是啦

It''s got to be.



我们祖先的摇篮

Our ancestral crib.



这都藏在我们的血脉里,我能感觉到!

It''s in our blood. I can feel it!



不,不仅仅是这样…

No, it''s more than that. It''s like...



…像是似曾相识,好像我来过这

...deja vu, like I''ve been here before.



这就叫寻根!

It''s like Roots!



不是,像是…

No, it''s like...



…似曾相识,像是我来过这里

...deja vu, like I''ve been here before.



我是阿历克斯!

Me Alex!



我和我朋友们飞来的

Me and me friends fly,



在一个金属大鸟里飞来的

fly in great metal bird.



然后掉了下来!

Then plummet!



砸到地上!

Smash ground!



嘭!

Go boom!



然后我们相遇了

Then here we emerge.



我们只带来快乐

We offer only happiness



和问候

and good greetings.



他是在演坠机吗?

Is he dancing about a plane crash?



没错,我们…没错

Yeah. We just... yeah.



我本来以为…对不起

I thought... Sorry.



你们是从保护区外面来的?

You came from off the reserve?



远得很,我们其实从中央公园动物园来的

Way off. From the Central Park Zoo, actually.



别勉强了

Don''t strain yourself.



怎么回事?

What''s going on here?



他们说是从保护区外面来的

They say they''re from off the reserve.



不可能,从保护区外来的只有人

That''s impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.



你看起来很面熟,我认识你吗?

You look familiar. Do I know you?



你们怎么躲过盗猎者的?

How could you survive the hunters?



我们没见到什么偷猎者啊

We didn''t see any hunters.



- 你看什么? - 我?没看什么啊

- What are you looking at? - Me? Nothing.



我们的水塘养不起闲人

This watering hole doesn''t need any more mouths to feed.



你们哪来的回哪去

So skedaddle back to where you came from.



你们这儿有什么经理负责吗?

Is there a manager we could talk to?



我明白了,你是来挑战我的!

I see. You''re here to challenge me!



什么?我没有!

What? No! No.



我觉得是这么回事!

That''s what it looks like to me!



祖巴,等等

Zuba! Wait.



你没看我有正事吗…

I''m trying to take care of business...



我知道,祖巴,你等等

Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on.



阿拉凯?

Alakay?



是你吗?

Is that you?



不,是阿历克斯,是“克斯” 纽约尼克斯的那个“克斯”

No, it''s Alex. Lx. Like New York Knicks.



祖巴,看!

Zuba, look!



我生来就有,兽医也查过

I''ve always had that. The vet checked it out.



其实是个很漂亮的胎记

It''s kind of a beauty spot, really.



这个记号

A mark.



好吧,气氛好像有点奇怪

All right, this is a little weird.



亲爱的,他回来了

Honey, he''s come home.



什么?

What?



你终于回家了

You''ve come home.



儿子

Son.



爸爸

Dad.



妈妈和爸爸?妈妈和爸爸!

Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad!



妈妈和爸爸!是我的妈妈和爸爸!

Mom and Dad! It''s my mom and dad!



我有妈妈和爸爸了!

I got a mom and dad!



我孩子还活着!

My baby''s alive!



爸爸!

Dad!



我的孩子!

My son!



我儿子回来了!

My son is home!



阿拉凯!阿拉凯回来了!

Alakay! Alakay has come home!



阿拉凯!耶!走失的儿子回来了!太好了!

Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect!



我以为你讨厌祖巴的

I thought you hated Zuba.



对,我是讨厌他,没错,我讨厌他

No, I do. I do. I do. I hate him. Oh, I do.



我要利用阿拉凯,没错

And I''m going to use Alakay, yes.



我要利用他来一劳永逸的除掉祖巴

I''m going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all!



快点,长羽毛的马!

Giddy-up, feathered horse!



让开,让开路,躲开!

Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside!



纽约!

New York!



有点像垃圾场,你确实这儿不是新泽西吗?

It''s a bit of a dump. Are you sure we''re not in New Jersey?



嗨,纽约众!你们的国王来了!

Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here!



已经举行欢迎仪式了?

This calls for a celebration!



莫里斯,我觉得他们喜欢我

Maurice, I think they like me.



和平移交政权,大家当然喜欢

You''ve got to love a non-hostile takeover!



不要意思,我是马蒂,我刚来这儿

Excuse me. I''m Marty. I''m kind of new around here.



嗨,马蒂!

Hey, Marty!



你们这群长得还真帅! 喜欢跑步吗?

You''re a good-looking group! You like to run?



当然,跑步超酷的

Yeah. Running is crack-a-lackin''.



没错,超酷的

That''s right! Crack-a-lackin''.



你们原来和我一样说这种超酷的语言啊

You guys speak my crack-a-lackin'' language.



什么?你们这连医生都没有?

What? You don''t have doctors here?



现在没了

Not anymore.



那你们感冒了怎么办?

Well, what if you catch a cold?



蹲在等死坑里,等死咯

We go over to the dying holes and we die.



你们真的需要个医生

You guys really need a doctor.



- 你可以来当啊 - 你有兴趣吗?

- We have an opening. - Would you be interested?



我?当医生?

Me? A doctor?



这儿男人遍地跑,你们真幸福

It''s raining men. Hallelujah! You all got it going on.



你怎么没个男人?你长寄生虫了?

Why dont you have a man? You got worms?



早就没了,听着,姑娘们

Oh, I got rid of those. Listen, girls.



曼哈顿有两样东西紧缺,停车位和河马

Manhattan is short on two things, parking and hippos.



嗨,大伙们,我刚发现

Hey, everybody! I just found out that my son



原来我儿子已经是一方王者了,纽约之王!

is a doggone king! The King of New York!



给我们表演一下,儿子,别害羞

Show me some of your moves, son. Don''t be bashful.



好吧,这个动作总是迷倒一片

All right. This one always knocks ''em dead.



嗷!

Roar!



看,狮王发威了,狮王发威了!

Look out. The King is mad. The King is mad!



让我们一起欢迎他回归狮群吧!

Let''s welcome him back into the pride with open arms!



欢迎加入我们群,马蒂!

Welcome to the herd, Marty!



我一直盼着能加入群呢!

Me? I''ve always wanted to be part of a herd!



- 我为人人 - 人人为我

- It''s one for all... - [all] And all for all, y''all!



我看起来怎么样?

How do I look?



准确的说,巫医鼻子上要穿一根骨头的

Technically, a traditional witch doctor has a bone through his nose.



别担心,只是卡上去而已

Don''t worry... it''s just a clip-on.



看啊,他现在是一个巫医了!

Voila! He''s a witch doctor!



我妈妈一定会为我高兴的

My mother will be so happy.



看那,我觉得摩托摩托喜欢你

Look out! I think Moto Moto likes you.



他过来了

Here he comes.



天啊,姑娘,你还真壮实啊

Goodness, girl... you huge.



你后面跟着谁?还是那只是你的大屁股?

Who''s your friend? Or is that your butt?



你不但壮实还很幽默

You as quick as you are hefty.



你是摩托摩托?

So you''re Moto Moto?



我名字太好听了,所以要说两遍

The name''s so nice, you say it twice.



我听喜欢的,大牛

I kind of like it, fatso.



回见,姑娘,你可不难找,因为你真丰满

I''ll see you around, girl. It won''t be hard, because you so... plumpy.



我不想搅了你们的狂欢,祖巴

I hate to be a party pooper, Zuba,



不过狮群中有人想知道 你什么时候流放你的儿子

but some of the lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son.



- 你说什么,马库加? - 其实没什么大不了的

- What are you talking about? - It''s nothing, really.



不过他们抱怨说阿拉凯还没通过…

They''re griping that Alakay never went through



入群仪式之类的

the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah,



所以严格的说,他还不能加入狮群 这实在是没道理

so technically speaking, he can''t be a member of the pride. It''s nonsense.



我都忘了入群仪式这事了

I forgot about the rite of passage.



那是什么?入群仪式是什么?

What is it? What''s this rite of passage?



是一个传统的成年仪式

A traditional coming-of-age ceremony.



年轻的雄狮都要通过仪式来证明自己的力量

Young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.



- 就像选秀那样? - 没错,展示他们的才能

- A show-of-skill talent show deal? - Yeah. Strutting their stuff.



表演才艺!这事我驾轻就熟

A performance! I think that''s up my alley.



如果是传统,那我一定要参加 展示才艺,证明自己

If it''s tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my mane.



我想成为阿拉卡

I want to be Alaki.



- 是阿拉凯 - 阿拉凯,这名字更帅

- Alakay. - Alakay! Even better.



我们明天一早就举行仪式!

We will hold the rite of passage in the morning!



太好了,祝你好运,阿拉凯

That''s wonderful! Good luck, Alakay.



在我们那,我们说“奏凯”

Where Im from, we say, "Break a leg."



我的好儿子!

That''s my boy!



真漂亮啊,不是吗?

Beautiful, isn''t it?



了不起

It''s amazing.



伙计们…

Guys...



…这才是该我们生活的地方

...this is where we belong.



游客陷阱行动开始!

Operation Tourist Trap is a go.



哦,我喜欢

Oh, I like that one.



这个行动得分好多步

It works on many levels.



你们真是群小坏蛋啊

You guys are a bunch of suck-ups.



- 没错 - 当然

- That, too. - Absolutely.



各就各位

Stations.



第一步,开始!

Stage one. Go!



天啊,我都干了些什么?

Oh, no! What have I done?



快点,上钩吧

Come on, take the bait.



- 怎么了? - 看看这可怜的小家伙

- What happened? - Oh, look at the poor little guy.



它死了吗?

Is it dead?



第二步!行动!

Stage two! Go, go, go!



我要给他一个生命之吻

I will give him the kiss of life.



里克!

Rico!



里克!

Rico!



倒档!

Reverse!



油门!

Gas!



音乐!

Music!



不,停下!停下!

No! Stop! Stop!



停下!

Stop!



回来!

Come back!



哪个混蛋在放摇滚?

What is all this rock''n''roll racket?!



她死了吗?

Is she dead?



没有!

No!



你们这些流氓!

You hoodlums!



天啊 ,你还好吗?

Good heavens! Are you OK?



女士,我找到了你的手袋

Lady, I found your pocketbook.



我的手袋,你真是个好孩子

My handbag. Such a good boy.



奶奶我没有手袋可不行

Nana can''t survive without it.



老奶奶您还真硬朗啊

You are one tough cookie.



扬克斯市416女童子军,报道!

Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers.



大家别惊慌,现在最好的办法 就是大家呆在一起

OK, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together.



等下一辆游客吉普车过来 可能要等几小时,不过…

We''ll wait for another tourjeep. It may take hours, but...



你去哪?

Where are you going?



我可不会在这等野兽来享用! 奶奶我还没活够呢

I''m not staying here to be attacked by more animals! I''m too old to die.



我得跟她一起去,老奶奶,等等!

I''m going with her. Old lady, wait up!



拜托!我们大家要待在…

Please! We need to stay...



…一起

...together.



好吧,我们就走这条路!

Fine! We''ll go that way!



有人想吃糖吗?

Does anyone want a hard candy?



- 慢点 - 注意脚下

- Easy now. - Watch your step.



我们到了,你准备好了吗?

And right here... OK, are you ready?



这是你小时候睡觉的地方

This is where you always slept.



哦,天啊

Oh, man!



- 这是我的吗? - 看他高兴的,你看,亲爱的

- Was this mine? - Look at you. Look at him.



哦,还有这个,看啊

Oh, this thing. Look, look!



- 我记得这个! - 他还记得

- I remember this! - He remembers.



比我想象中硬一点…

A little harder than...



你以前从来不睡床头,只睡床尾

You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.



是么?

Is that?



这是我留的吗?

Is that my?



是我吗?

Is that me?



你的小狮爪是最可爱的

You had the cutest little paws.



小小的很可爱

Little, little bitty ol'' paws.



这是你走失那天留下的

You did that the day we lost you.



哇,我那时真小

Wow. I was so young.



后来怎么了?

What happened to me?



都是我的错,就那一瞬间,我没看住你…

It was all my fault. I turned my back and...



不是你的错

It was not your fault.



你爸爸真的尽力了 他追寻那些盗猎者几个星期

Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks.



出了保护区很远很远

Far off the reserve.



最后,我不得不认为那些盗猎者…

Finally, I had to assume the hunters...



他们…

...well...



我们觉得他们已经杀了你

We thought they''d killed you.



不过我儿子把他们都击败了! 谁都别惹纽约之王!

But my son fought them off! Dont mess with the King of New York!



当然了!

- That''s right! - Keep your chin in.



好啦,小心,别打坏东西

You boys be careful! Watch out before you break something.



你以前叫这个“飞飞”

You used to call this "foofie."



飞飞?

"Foofie"?



飞飞

Foofie.



他现在不需要了

He doesn''t want that.



这是我的飞飞

This is my foofie!



祖巴,你最好把飞飞给他

Zuba, you better give him his foofie.



哦,不用,谢谢,很好

I mean, no, thank you, thank you. It''s perfect.



儿子,你早点睡觉,明天你有大事要做

Son, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow.



你要恢复体力

You''ll need all your strength.



我会让欢呼声把房顶都掀翻的

I will bring the house down for you.



希望如此,否则你爸爸就不得不流放你了

I hope so. Otherwise, your father will have to banish you.



不会吧,妈妈,真的吗?

Jeez, Mom, really?



我知道你会让我们骄傲的 你知道为什么吗?

I know you''ll do us proud. You know why?



因为你是我的儿子

You were born with it.



晚安,阿拉凯

Good night, Alakay.



我的孩子,我亲生的孩子

My boy. My own boy.



我儿子是个大王

My son''s a king.



我儿子是个大王

My son''s a king.



晚安,妈妈

Good night, Mom.



晚安,阿拉凯

Good night, Alakay.



飞飞

Foofie.



看啊 ,我的飞飞!

Look at foofie! My foofie!



飞飞,飞飞,我的飞飞

Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie!



还没发现人烟,大家都很疲劳

No sign of civilization. Everybody appears very tired.



我们好像迷路了

I think we''re lost.



老奶奶,你知道你要去哪吗?

Nana, do you know where you''re going?



不知道,不过我斗志昂扬,面带笑容

No, but I''m going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.



是吗,那好吧

Sure, right, OK. Yeah, all right.



-有人了 - 你们怎么在这里?

- It''s people. - How did you get here?



- 你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了? - 我们也迷路了啊

- Can you help us? We''re lost. - We''re lost too.



太可怕了,黑白流氓闪电袭击 我们的车被他们抢去了

It was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep!



- 我们的车也被他们抢去了啊 - 那我们怎么办?

- That happened to our jeep too! - What do we do?



我们怎么活下去?

How will we all survive?



没有食物,没有水,没有地方住 我们到底该怎么办?

No food, no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?!



你们可以选择让自然征服你们

You can let nature get the best of you,



你们也可以征服自然

or you can get the best of nature.



大家围过来,孩子们 我们是纽约人,对不对?

Gather ''round, children. We''re New Yorkers, right?



没错

Yeah.



我们在钢筋水泥的丛林里都生存下来了!

We survive the concrete jungle!



需要食物时,我们去找热狗摊

When we need food, we hunt for a decent hot dog stand.



- 是不是? - 她说得对

- Am I right? - She''s right.



需要地方住的时候,我们建起了摩天大楼

When we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.



- 说的太好了 - 需要水的时候,我们建起了大坝

- Exactly! - When we need water, we build a dam.



我们是纽约人,我们自豪的高呼!

We''re New Yorkers, for crying out loud!



我们在纽约能做到的事

If we can make it there,



我们在任何地方都能做到

we can make it anywhere!



我来了,朱利安国王

I''m coming, King Julien!



大坏鱼!大坏鱼!

Bad fishy! Bad fishy!



不对,是鲨鱼啊!糟了糟了!

No, shark, no! Sit!



我为什么要笑呢?

Why am I laughing?



我们凑齐了全部配件,不过进度有点拖延

We have all the parts we need, but we''re slightly behind schedule.



- 拖延程度如何? - 六到九年

- How slightly? - Six to nine years.



- 六十九年? - 不是,是六到九年

- Sixty-nine years? - No, six to nine years.



小兵,我们的猴子呢?

Private! What happened to our thumbs?



他们昨天开始就失踪了

Haven''t seen them since yesterday.



该死

Darn you, Darwin!



竟敢在我眼皮底下溜号,小兵,你跟我来

Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private! You''re coming with me.



里克,你跟我来!

Rico! You''re coming with me!



- 我要送他们上军事法庭 - 不必了!

- We''ll bring them in for court martial. - That won''t be necessary!



我们帮你们招募了些兄弟,机长

We''ve recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper.



太好了,我成猴子军长了

Well, I''ll be a monkey''s uncle.



我可不觉得

Oh, I doubt that.



别浪费时间了,我们开始工作吧

Enough lollygagging. Let''s get to work.



你们分成三组,第一组负责制作机体

There''ll be three groups. Group Alpha will do sheet metal fabrication.



第二组负责装配,第三组负责后勤

Group Bronson handles assembly. Group George Peppard, craft services.



有什么问题?

Any questions?



没有太好了,开始工作吧!

Good! Let''s get to work.



我真想亲你一口,猴子

I''d like to kiss you, monkey man.



勉为其难吧,虽然你长得丑

All right, but you''re so darn ugly.



记住,小家伙们 真正的舞者是用心来表演的

Remember, little cub scouts, a great dance performance comes from the heart.



只要用心,你就战无不胜

Straight from the heart, you''ll never go wrong.



随便你,先生

Sure, mister.



嗨,阿拉凯,我刚好路过,过来给你鼓鼓劲

Hey, Alakay, I just happened to walk by, I thought I''d wish you luck.



- 你不会紧张吧?有吗? - 哪有,我靠这吃饭的

- You''re not nervous, are you? - Nah, it''s my thing.



在我看来,胜利的关键在于选择对手

In my opinion, the key to this is choosing the right competitor.



所以这是PK赛制吗?

You mean, this is like a dance battle sort of thing?



- PK淘汰赛? - 对吧

- Like a dance-off? - Sure.



太好了,我喜欢自由发挥

Great. I love that. Freestyle.



谁够格跟我比?好让比赛精彩点

Who''d be a good match for me? Just to keep things interesting.



这我可帮不上忙

Well, I wish I could help,



因为祖宗法纪不允许我多嘴

but that''s strictly against our ancient tradition and all we hold sacred.



不过如果是我的话,我肯定选提西

But if it was me out there... I''d choose Teetsi.



提西,好吧,听起来蛮有趣的

Teetsi. OK. Sounds interesting.



马库加,对吧?多谢

Makunga, right? Thank you.



你是祖巴的孩子嘛,随时效劳,上去露一手吧

Anything for Zuba''s boy. Go get ''em, tiger.



振作精神

Shake it out.



五六七八

A five, six, seven, eight.



我们上,开始了

Let''s go, let''s do this.



成年仪式,现在开始

Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.



- 加油啊,宝贝!让妈妈骄傲一下! - 别这样,我正要主持…

- Come on, baby! Make Mama proud! - Woman, I''m trying to take...



没问题,妈妈!

On it, Mom!



谁想第一个上场?

Who will be the first participant?



我,哦,让我上,让我上!

Me! Oh! Me, me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me, me! Please, me?



就你吧,又高又帅的这位

How about you? The tall, handsome one.



选择你的对手吧

Yeah. Choose your opponent.



让我想想

Let me see.



我要挑…

I guess I''ll pick...



…提西?

...Teetsi?



提西?他为什么挑提西?

Teetsi? Why did he pick Teetsi?



这才是我儿子,勇敢无畏!

That''s my boy! He''s got some gumption there!



来人,把他叫醒!

Somebody, wake him up!



好吧,提西,来吧,我们比试一下

All right, so, Teetsi, come on. Let''s do this, huh?



来吧,小提西,让我看看你的实力

Come on, little tsetse fly. Let''s see your stuff. Bring it.



- 开始吧! - 好啊

- Let''s dance! - OK.



不过我警告你…

But let me warn you that I am a protege of...



…我可是霍西和罗宾斯的得意门生

...Fosse and Robbins!



不是跳舞,是决斗!

Not "dance" dance! Fight!



是斗舞吗?没问题啊

Dance fight! You got it.



- 他是在跳舞吗? - 他到底在干嘛?

- Is he dancing? - What''s he doing?



他不可能是在跳舞吧

I know that boy is not dancing.



比我想象中顺利多了

This is even better than I thought.



阿拉凯,转身

Alakay, turn around!



不,老爸,应该是: 小跳、摆头、摇臀然后才是转身

No, Pop, it''s hop, shuffle, ball change, hip swish, turn around.



哦,不会吧

Oh, no.



阿拉凯,你受伤了吗?

Alakay! Are you hurt?



是的,我受伤了

Yeah, I am.



我赢了吗?

Did I... did I win?



当然没有,儿子

No, son.



怎么会这样?

How could this happen?



你告诉我说你是一方之王 大王可不会打输

You told us you were a king. A king does not get beat.



我是大王,我是纽约之王

I am a king. I''m the King of New York.



那是我的艺名,我上台表演的时候用的

It''s my stage name. Like for when I perform.



表演?

Perform?



太不幸了,阿拉凯没通过测试

Oh, no, this is horrible! Alakay has failed the test!



谁能想象,今天祖巴居然要流放…

Who would have ever imagined that today Zuba would have to banish...



…自己的亲儿子?

...his own son?



-祖巴,不要

Zuba, no.



祖巴,要的

Zuba, yes.



很不幸,狮王必须要驱逐不合格的成员

Sadly, the alpha lion must cast out all failures.



那么,我不当这个狮王了

Then I''m no longer the alpha lion.



爸爸,你干什么?

Dad, what are you doing?



爸爸,不要!你别这样

Dad, no! You can''t do this.



谁能来接替祖巴的位置?

Who could possibly take Zuba''s place?



谁来?

Anyone?



有人吗?没人?

Someone? No one?



你吗?

You, sir!



恐怕不是

I guess not.



虽然这样很不好意思

Well, I... this is all very awkward,



不过这个重担还是我来担吧

but I suppose I could carry this tremendous burden.



提西,把帽子拿来

Teetsi! Get the hat.



作为新的领袖,我宣布流放阿拉凯!

As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay!



并且他要戴着耻辱之帽…

He shall wear this Hat of Shame...



…离开水源

...and leave the watering hole



期限为一千年,或者一辈子

for a thousand years, or life!



那个长适用哪个

Whichever comes last.



过去,过去,走开!

Shoo, shoo! Get out of here!



你应该先告诉我们 你不是真正的大王,儿子

You should have told us you weren''t a real king, son!



你也没先告诉我要决斗啊!

You never told me I''d have to fight anybody!



你以为呢?

What did you expect?!



我不知道,也许你该说明白的 “儿子,那可是决斗哦!”

I don''t know! Maybe a little fatherly advice like, "Hey, son, it''s a fight!"



- 你不是狮子吗? - 但是我这辈子都没打过架

- You''re a lion! - But I never fought another lion!



你当然没有啦,你忙着跳舞呢

No, I guess not. You dance!



当然还干别的事,问题是那个马库加给我下了套

And other stuff! Your pal, Makunga, set me up back there!



- 这些都不会发生,如果… - 如果你是只真正的雄狮

- None of this would have happened... - If you were a real lion.



- 祖巴! - 是啊,我就这么说了!

- Zuba! - Yeah, I said it!



真正的雄狮

A real lion.



多谢

Thanks.



真是多谢你

Thanks a lot.



锯子

Saw.



缝合线

Suture.



擦汗

Swab.



你挡住光线了,史蒂文

You''re in my light, Stephen.



你肩膀上有个褐色斑点

You have a brown spot on your shoulder.



你观察真仔细啊,不过你看的再仔细一点 你会发现我全身都是斑点

That''s very observant, Stephen. As you can see, I''m covered in brown spots.



过几周,骨头就都长好了

OK! That bone will be good as new in a few weeks.



那么我不用去等死了?

So I don''t have to pick out a dying hole?



当然不用,蒂姆,你的人生才刚刚开始

No, you got your whole life ahead of you.



- 真的吗? - 去玩吧

- Really? - Go out and grab it by the horns.



- 谢谢你,马克维茨医生! - 使劲玩吧,真可爱

- Thank you, Dr. Mankiewicz! - Break a leg! Sweet kid.



那个斑点有点像巫医病的症状啊

This spot looks like Witch Doctor''s Disease.



什么巫医病?从没听说过有这么搞笑的病

Witch Doctor''s Disease? That''s the most ridiculous disease I''ve ever heard of.



- 别问了 - 有人又淘气了

- Don''t ask. - Someone''s been knotty.



放心,一点都不疼

This won''t hurt a bit.



我们上一个巫医乔,也得了这种病

Joe, our last witch doctor, had a spotjust like that.



- 然后呢? - 星期一还在,星期三就挂了

- And? - Monday, Joe. Wednesday, no Joe.



三天就挂了?

Wednesday, no Joe?



终于可以呼吸了,谢了,医生

I can breathe! Thanks, doc!



这巫医病居然是真的?

So this Witch Doctor''s Disease is a real thing?



你会想出办法的,你至少还有48小时能活哪嘛

You''ll find a cure. You''ve got at least 48 hours!



但是我从来没听说过这病啊

But I''ve never heard of it.



这儿连青霉素都没有

I mean... I dont have any penicillin.



我怎么都得先照个X光看看怎么回事吧

I''ll need a CAT scan just to get started!



找个狮子帮忙看看里面怎么回事吧 他们肯定乐意的

Have a lion look you over. They''d be happy to.



噔噔!

Ta-da!!



- 他真厉害啊 - 真是酷毙啦

- He has talent. - Stupendous and tremendous.



这招你们肯定没见过吧,把纽约人都迷翻了

Bet you''ve never seen that one! Knocked ''em dead in New York!



- 大家试试看吧! - 好啊好啊!

- Let''s all give it a try! - Let''s do it!



你们可以尽管试

Well, you can try all you want to,



不过这可是我多年苦练的成果

but it takes years of practice.



你得先锻炼你的嘴部肌肉到丰满有力

You''ll never get a tight stream



然后你才可以把嘴巴撅成这样喷水

until you build up your lip muscles to the point where you can



明白了吗?

purse your lips like this. You got it?



噔噔!

Ta-da!



你们怎么会的?简直一模一样!

How did you? You guys got it right out of the box!



- 你会的 - 我们都会

- If you can do it... ...we can do it.



流淌在我们的血液里

It''s in our blood!



我还以为我很特别呢

I always thought I was a bit unique.



我们都很特别

We are unique!



号称自然原力的就是我们啦

We are like a force of nature!



- 光芒万点 - 还有黑色条纹

- A million points of light! - And dark stripes!



一模一样!

Exactly the same!



一模一样

Exactly the same.



看起来很不错,科瓦斯基 不过这东西能飞起来吗?

Looks impressive, Kowalski, but will it fly?



当然,这里折一下,还有这里那里

Yes. If we fold it here, here and here.



很好

Nice.



伙计们,我爸爸觉得我是个正废材

Oh, man. My dad thinks I''m a total loser.



我毁了我父母的生活

I''ve ruined my parents'' lives.



这可太不酷啦

That is definitely not crack-a-lackin''.



简直太衰了,我得弥补错误

It is lackin'' in the crackin'', my friend. I''ve gotta fix this.



有些话

So...



我想要跟你们说

...there''s... There''s something I gotta tell you.



嗨,伙计们

Hey, guys.



你们又没觉得,这地方真是太赞了?!

Is this place great or what?!



我选“没觉得”

I''d go with "or what."



听我说,你们肯定不相信,不过…

Well, I''ll tell you what. You''re not gonna believe it, but...



…我跟摩托摩托约会了

...I got a date with Moto Moto.



谁是摩托摩托?

Who''s Moto Moto?



天啊,他又壮又帅又壮!

Oh, he''s so big and handsome and big!



- 你知道摩托摩托什么意思吗? - 双胞胎?

- Know what "Moto Moto" means? - Twins?



意思是“超帅超帅”

It means, "Hot Hot."



“超帅超帅”?

"Hot Hot"?



好啊,你什么时候变成非洲通的?

When did you start parlez-ing African?



流淌在我的血液里啦

It''s in my blood.



别担心,我死了以后 你就可以尽情和帅哥眉来眼去了

Don''t worry, you can flirt around with Mr. Hot Pants after I''m gone.



你有什么毛病,梅尔曼 干嘛在我兴头上泼冷水?

Melman, why am I the parade and you''re the rain?



我泼冷水的时候,你干嘛要在兴头上?

Why are you driving your parade under my rain?



我的兴头又没在你家门口!

Maybe I''ll parade in another part of town!



别这样,伙计们

Whoa, guys.



没在我家门口就好!

Main Street''s mine!



谁稀罕你家门口!

Well, you can have it!



你可以和你的超帅先生去…

And you can take your hotee-tot float and Mr. Hotee Moto Moto...



- 你说什么? - 我们都在说什么呢?

- What are you talking about? - What are we talking about?



梅尔曼,你就告诉她吧

Melman, just tell her.



要告诉你告诉!什么…告诉她什么? 你说什么?我听不懂

What? What are you... I don''t know what you''re talking about.



那我走好了

I guess I''ll go, then.



随便你

Don''t bother.



- 你少找我麻烦 - 梅尔曼!格罗丽雅!

- Don''t get up on my account. - Melman! Gloria!



- 你们不是朋友吗! - 马蒂说的一点没错

- I thought you guys were friends! - Marty''s absolutely right.



- 马蒂? - 马蒂?

- Marty? - Marty?



马蒂?

Marty?



这到底怎么回事?

What the heck is going on?



你不是?他是…?我觉得他是……你是?

You''re not? Oh! He was... I thought he... You''re not him. He''s... Oh.



你把那家伙…

You thought that guy...



…当成我了?

...was me?



不是,哦,是,你们…

No. I mean, yes, you... Guys, come on.



你把我当成他了?

You thought I was him?



你们确实长得很…

You guys kind of do look a little...



很像啊,的确很像嘛

You look a lot alike. Marty, you look a lot alike.



声音一样,笑声一样,连说话方式都一样

You laugh alike. Talk alike. He has the same speech pattern.



很奇怪啦,真的,马蒂

It''s a little weird, really. I mean, come on. Marty.



所以你是说我其实一点都不特别?

So you''re saying there''s nothing unique about me.



我和其他斑马没两样?

I''m just like any other zebra.



当然不是,你一定很特别嘛!

No. Of course you''re different!



哪儿特别?

How?



好吧,我分不出

OK, I can''t tell you apart.



也许你可以考虑带个铃铛什么的

Maybe you could wear a bell or something.



- 铃铛? - 好吧,这是个馊主意

- A bell?! - OK, not a bell. Bell''s a bad idea.



那我不如穿件T恤 上面写上“我旁边有个笨蛋”?

How about a T-shirt that says, "I''m with stupid"?



- 我不是笨蛋! - 不是说你!笨蛋!他才是笨蛋!

- I''m not stupid! - Not you, stupid! Him, stupid!



你知道嘛,你和马群打成一片的时候

You know, while you''ve been doing the prancing pony with your new posse,



我过着这辈子最倒霉的日子

I''ve been having the worst day of my life.



你总是这么自我中心,是不是?

It''s always about you, isn''t it?



我的麻烦比你的麻烦麻烦多了

My problems are just a little bit bigger than yours.



我是分不清你们俩,那又怎么样?

I couldn''t tell you apart. So what?!



太好了,你就走吧,走吧

Yeah, fine. Run away, Marty! Run away!



这你最拿手了,和在纽约时一样!

That''s what you do best! Just like back in New York!



我在这儿,不过反正你分不出来,是不是?

I''m right here. But you can''t tell that, right?



你的“真心朋友”希望你一个人

Your one-of-a-million friend hopes you enjoy



好好享受你那“比别人麻烦的多的麻烦”!

your bigger-than-anyone-else''s problems alone!



好啊,走吧,我才不需要你帮我解决问题!

Good, leave! I don''t need you to help me solve my problems!



你们千篇一律,我才认不出谁是马蒂!

You''re a dime a dozen! I can''t tell which one''s Marty!



谁是马蒂?等一等,对了,我不在乎!

Which one''s Marty? Wait a minute. Oh, yeah, I don''t care!



帽子好看啊,你这炫耀鬼!

Nice hat, you showoff!



马蒂…

Marty...



…别走

...don''t go.



跟上!跟上!

Giddy-up, giddy-up!



00:49:23,359 --> 00:49:24,656

跟上,跟上!



看,玛瑞斯!

Look, Maurice!



这里建造我的行宫真是再好不过了!

The perfect spot for my summer palace!



找人把这些坑填起来,废料都搬走

Please fill in all these holes and relocate the riff-raff.



- 这个头是谁丢的? - 真浪费

- Who''d leave a perfectly good head? - What a waste.



还用你说,我在等死

Tell me about it. I''m in my prime here.



病入膏肓了,知道吗?

I''m terminal, you know?



可能只有一两天好活了

I probably only have another two days left to live.



原来是个流浪汉

That''s a bummer, man.



如果朱利安国王,这是我的名字…

If I, King Julien... that''s my name...



只有还能活两天

...only had two days left to live,



我会把我想做的事情

I would do all the things



- 统统尝试下 - 哪些事情?

- I''ve ever dreamed of doing. - Like what?



我要成为一个口哨高手

I''d love to become a professional whistler.



虽然我现在就很厉害了 不过我还要百尺竿头更进一步

I''m pretty amazing at it now, but I want to get even better,



我要吹口哨吹到死

make my living out of it.



你知道我还想做什么吗? 我要侵略邻国

You know what else I would do? I would invade a neighboring country



把我的意愿强加给他们 不管他们愿不愿意

and impose my own ideology, even if they didn''t want it!



对你当然简单了,你是国王嘛

Easy for you to say. You''re a king.



没错,你只是个等死的脑袋

Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.



不过你死之前,肯定也有想做的事情

There must be something you want to do before you die!



- 是有一件事 - 什么事,告诉我

- There is this one thing. - What? Tell me.



- 哦,我不能说 - 什么事?

- No, I couldn''t. - What is it?



我一直都没勇气告诉格罗丽雅 我对她的感觉

I never told Gloria how I feel about her.



什么事情,告诉我!

What is it? Please tell me!



我一直都没勇气告诉格罗丽雅 我对她的感觉

I never had the guts to tell Gloria how I feel about her.



我对她多年的感觉

How I''ve always felt about her.



好吧,别告诉我!

Fine. Don''t tell me!



是女人的事情吗?我可没听见啊

Is it a woman? You didn''t tell me it''s a woman.



你到底害怕什么?反正你都要死了

What are you afraid of? You''re a dead man anyway.



是啊,对啊

Yeah. Yeah.



你说的对

You''re right.



你要走到这个女人的面前

You''ve got to march right up to this woman.



看着她的眼睛,身体前倾

Look her right in the eye. Lean forward.



一点点就好,全靠过去也没关系啦

Just a little, or almost all the way.



然后你让她也靠过来

Then you let her lean forward a little until you''re...



直到你们之间只剩一个吻的距离

...just lips'' distance away from each other.



然后你告诉他,你有多么讨厌她

Then you tell her how much you hate her.



其实,是多么爱她

Actually, it''s more like love her.



哦,你这个小狡猾,大大的狡猾

Oh, you sly dog! Woof, woof!



还是个多情种子啊,听好了

You''re a real player. Now listen to me.



你要站起来,听见了吗?

You got to rise up. You hearing me?



- 他没听见 - 我没听见你回答!

- He didn''t hear you. - I can''t hear you!



- 你要站起来! - 站起来!

- You got to rise up! - Rising up!



- 离开这个坑! - 我站起来了!

- Get out of the hole! - I''m rising out of the ground!



- 他站起来了,玛瑞斯 - 我站起来了,玛瑞斯!

- He''s rising, Maurice. - I''m rising, Maurice!



- 站起来! - 你要为这个女人站起来!

- Rising! - You go right up to this woman!



你感觉到了吗?

Do you feel it?



- 走到她的面前 - 告诉她真相!

- Go up to her face! - Tell the truth!



- 我要告诉她! - 然后告诉她,“宝贝,我爱死你了”

- I''m going to tell her! - Then you say, "Baby, I dig you!"



耶!我要告诉她!我要告诉她!

Yeah! I''m going to do it! I''m going to do it!



我喜欢这个快乐的脑袋

I love that happy little head.



摩托摩托

Moto Moto



摩托摩托

Moto Moto



她爱我 她爱我的眼睛

She loves me She loves my eyes



她爱我 她爱我的大腿

She loves me She loves my thighs



她爱我的球形身材

She loves my roundness



她爱我的又矮又胖 她爱我的丰满强壮

She love that I''m chunky She love that I''m plumpy



她爱我的肌肉发达 她爱我的情趣浪漫

She love my heftiness She love my zestiness



她爱我无时无刻 她爱我无休无止

She love me restlessly She love me forever



她爱我…

She love me...



她就是爱我…

...''cause she love me



摩托摩托…

Moto Moto...



…在我们关系更进一步之前

...before things get too serious, well,



我想知道,如果我要留下来

I was wondering, if I were to, for example, stay here...



我想问你…

...I''d like to ask you...



让你的甜蜜小嘴 在我的耳边轻吟低语吧

Let your candied lips be the messengers to my... ear canal.



我有很多问题要问你

I have so many questions.



我保证,答案都是肯定的

I promise the answer will always be yes.



除非你想要否定的回答

Unless no is required.



那么,你到底觉得我哪里好?

So what is it about me that you find so interesting?



你是我见过的最丰满的女孩

You''re the most plumpenest girl I''ve ever met.



好吧,还有呢

OK. Other than that.



我想想

Let''s see.



哦,你很壮实

Yeah, well, you know... you chunky.



这样啊

Right.



天啊,你真高大

My gosh, girl, you huge.



你说过了

You said that.



哦,对哦

Yeah, that''s right.



还是无声胜有声吧

We don''t have to talk no more.



格罗丽雅!

Gloria!



格罗丽雅!

Gloria.



梅尔曼

Melman.



梅尔曼,我想你见下摩托摩托

Melman, I want you to meet Moto Moto.



摩托摩托,哦,很高兴见到你

Moto Moto. Yeah, nice to meet you.



- 原来你们… - 没关系的,梅尔曼

- I guess I... - It''s OK, Melman.



我接受你的道歉了

Apology accepted.



是么,太好了,我就是为这…好的

Oh. Yeah, right, that. That''s why I... Good.



好吧,那就这样吧,那我就…

OK. Well, that''s it, then.



对了,我们忙着呢

Good. We''re kind of busy here, man.



不,不是这样的

No. No, that''s not it.



听着,摩托托,你最好对这女孩好一点

Listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen.



因为你找到了这个世界上最完美的女人

Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.



如果我有这么幸运的话

If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman,



我一定每天给她送花 当然不是随便什么野花都行,知道吗?

I''d give her flowers every day. And notjust any flowers. OK?



她喜欢兰花,白色的那种 早餐要送到她床上

Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed.



六片小麦土司 两面都要涂黄油

Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides.



面包片要去掉,她不喜欢吃

No crust, the way she likes it.



我愿意成为她最知心的朋友 在她伤心难过的时候给她依靠的肩膀

I''d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend.



我每天都会想着怎么让她开心

I''d spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh.



她有这世界上最美的笑脸

She has the most amazing laugh.



如果我是你,我就会这么做

That''s what I would do if I were you.



不过我不是,所以你要替我做了

But I''m not, so you do it.



好吧

OK.



说什么呢?

What?



太感人了

That was beautiful.



对了,我们说到哪了?

Anyways, where were we?



我很“壮实”?

I''m "huge"?



吓到你了吧,马库加?

Surprised to see me, Makunga?



我们来了结恩怨吧,像真正的雄狮那样

Well, I''m here to set things straight, like a real lion!



这拳吃的爽不爽?再吃一记 这是你陷害我的报应

Is this real enough for you? How about this? This is for setting me up!



这拳是因为你抢了我爸爸的工作 这拳是因为你羞辱了我全家

This is for stealing my dad''s job! This is for humiliating my family!



让我看起来像个笨蛋!

And making me look like a fool!



满意了?你们就飞走吧

Had enough? Sure, fly away!



懦夫

Coward.



水塘干了

The water. It''s gone.



水塘以前从来没干涸过啊

It''s never gone dry before.



- 这下大家都要等死了 - 这是怎么回事?

- We''ll need a lot more dying holes. - How could this happen?



让开!这是怎么了?

Out of my way! What is going on here?!



水塘干了,水不够喝了

The watering hole is dry! There''s barely water for one of us!



- 观察的很仔细嘛,雪莉 - 我叫鲍勃

- Good observation, Shirley. - I''m Bobby.



马库加,我们该怎么办?

Makunga, what do we do?



安静!

Quiet!



听着,要解决危机,我们只有一个办法:

Listen up! I''m afraid there is only one solution to this horrible crisis:



大家来抢好了

We''ll all have to fight for it.



- 抢?怎么能这样? - 太离谱了

- We can''t fight for it. - That''s crazy.



太不公平了,你肯定赢嘛

That''s not fair. You''d win!



就是这意思,雪莉

Exactly, Shirley.



我叫鲍勃…

I''m Bob...



不好意思,各位,生活本来就不公平 现在我话事

Sorry, folks, but life isn''t fair. I''m in charge now,



多亏了阿拉凯,那位舞林大狮啊

thanks to Alakay, the dancing lion.



拜托了,马库加,这是保护区里唯一的水源啊

Please, Makunga, this is the only water on the reserve.



如果你渴了,你就得去保护区外找水源了

If you''re thirsty, you''ll have to look for water off the reserve.



- 保护区外面? - 太危险了!

- Off the reserve? - It''s too dangerous!



盗猎者会把我们都杀掉的

Hunters would shoot us!



从来没有人离开保护区还活着回来的

No one leaves the reserve and survives!



我离开过!

I left the reserve!



我不是还活着?!

And survived.



我有个想法

I can do something about this.



这就和水管堵塞差不多,纽约经常有这事 只要我们往上游走…

Looks like a clogged pipe, like we get in New York. I''ll travel upriver...



- 上游? - 离开保护区?

- Upriver? - Off the reserve?



就凭你?

You?



没错,我会把水道疏通让水源恢复的

Yeah. I''ll unclog the pipe and bring back your water.



太好了,我可以帮你整理行李 不过看你戴帽子的衰样,我就知道你已经准备好了

Great! I''d help you pack, but by the looks of that hat, I see you''re all set!



好啊,你就笑吧,最好把你的毛都笑秃 我会证明你错了

Fine. Go ahead, laugh. Laugh your mane off. I''ll prove you wrong.



也许你可以跳个舞求求雨什么的

Maybe you should try a little rain dance.



祖巴一定知道怎么做的

Zuba would know what to do.



- 祖巴在哪里? - 你根本不在乎大家的死活

- Where''s Zuba? - You don''t care about us.



祖巴应该当领导,不是你

Zuba should be in charge, not you.



好吧,好吧!

All right, fine!



为了谨慎起见 我会向祖巴咨询的!

As an added measure, I will consult with Zuba!



马蒂?

Marty?



马蒂?

Hey! Marty!



马蒂?

Marty?



马蒂

Marty.



他的水果帽哪儿来的?

Where''d you get the fruity hat?



不好意思,不好意思!

Excuse me! Excuse me!



马蒂在吗?

Hi. Is Marty in there?



有人看见马蒂了吗?

Anyone seen Marty?



马蒂在哪?

Which one of us is Marty?



好吧,如果你们看见他

All right. Well, if you see him,



请告诉他 他的朋友阿历克斯来跟他告别

tell him his friend Alex came to say goodbye.



告别?别走嘛,你要去哪啊?

Goodbye? Don''t go. Where are you going?



- 我们可以去吗? - 不行,这是我一个人的事情

- Can we come? - No. I have to do this alone.



你不能出保护区!

You can''t leave the reserve!



你在干什么呀?

What are you doing?



- 他们会连你帽子都抢的 - 盗猎者到处都是

- They''ll get your hat. - Hunters are everywhere!



你要去把帽子留下好不好

Could you leave the hat?



马蒂!我知道你在里面

Marty! I know you''re in there.



离开之前,我有些话想对你说

Before I go, I got something I want to say.



你一直都是个好朋友

You''ve been a great friend.



你总是帮我找到问题的积极面

You''ve helped me so often to see the bright side of my problems



我却从来没有想过你也有自己的烦恼

that I never think of you having any.



在你需要我的时候 我没有在你身边支持你

I wasn''t there for you when you needed me.



就像在动物园时一样

Just like back at the zoo.



我这算哪门子的朋友? 真是逊毙了

What kind of friend does that make me? A pretty lousy friend, I guess.



我只是想让你知道…

I just want you to know that I...



你是我的真心朋友

You''re one in a million.



太感人了

This is touching.



真是太感人了

It is touching.



你能转过身来,让我当面告诉你吗?

So could you turn around so I can tell you to your face?



找到你了!

That''s right. Gotcha!



我看到你了,没错,就是你

I see you in there! Yeah, you.



没错,就是你

You, right there.



第二十排左数第二百零三个

Twelfth row, two hundred and third from the left.



找到你了,马蒂

That''s you, Marty.



知道是你

I know it''s you.



你知道你特别在哪吗?

Know what makes you special?



他们都是白黑相间的 而你是黑白相间的

These guys are white with black stripes. You''re black with white stripes.



你是个天生的梦想家,马蒂

You''re a dreamer, Marty.



一直都是,而且你对音乐很有品味

Always have been. You have great taste in music



交朋友却逊得很

and horrible taste in friends.



我不是说梅尔曼和格罗丽雅 我说的是我自己

Well, not Melman and Gloria, but me.



好吧,我跟你去

OK, I''m in.



马蒂,你不能去

Marty, you can''t come with me.



这不是你说了算的

You don''t have a choice.



- 那边有人类! - 你们真是疯了,回来啊!

- People are out there! - You''re crazy! Come back!



他们会抓住你们的

The people will get you!



帽子可别丢了啊

Don''t lose the hat!



帽子,永别了

Bye, hat!



有水吗?

Any water?



没有,还是金子和钻石

No, just more diamonds and gold.



大家别放弃希望

Don''t give up hope.



大家听着!我来拯救你们了!

Listen up! I will help you!



想要水回来,出路只有一条

There''s only one way to get your precious water.



我,你们敬爱的国王朱利安

I, your beloved King Julien



只要给我的好朋友水神们送点祭品就有水了

must simply make a small sacrifice to my good friends, the water gods,



他们就住在火山里!

in the volcano!



这有什么用?

What does that do?



有什么用?问得好

What does that do? Excellent question.



只要把我的祭品送进火山口

My sacrifice goes in the volcano.



我的好朋友水神享用了祭品之后

The friendly gods eat up my sacrifice.



“很好吃,谢谢你的祭品啊”

"Thank you for the sacrifice."



“多吃点嘛” “不,我已经吃饱了”

"Here, have another." "No, I''ve had enough."



“你不多吃点就太见外了”

"I''ll be insulted unless you have another."



“我已经吃饱了”

"I don''t want another sacrifice!"



“你看看你,瘦成这样” “我说我已经吃饱了,你聋了吗?!”

"Look at you! You''re skinny!" "No! I''ve had enough!"



水神们享用了祭品了之后非常开心

The gods eat the sacrifice. They are grateful.



他们会给我水 我再把水给你们就好了

They give me some water, and then I give it to you.



什么?

What?



有用吗?

Does it work?



当然没!我是说,当然有啦

No! I mean, yes.



你说呢,莫里斯?

Well, Maurice?



呃,一半一半吧

Ah, it''s fifty-fifty.



我们同意!

We''ll do it!



太好了!

Excellent!



现在我需要有人到火山口里去

Now all I need is someone who would like to go into the volcano



当水神们的祭品

and get eaten by gods.



有人愿意去吗?举手啊

Any hands! Hands, anybody!



好吧,这里有没有还没找到过真爱…

I need someone, perhaps who has never found love,



面对死亡无所畏惧的真心英雄?

who could look death straight in the eyeball. A real, genuine hero.



- 我来当祭品吧! - 梅尔曼?

- I''ll do it. - Melman?



赶紧走,等大家都恢复理智可就不好

Hurry up! Before we all come to our senses!



梅尔曼,你怎么了?

Melman, what is wrong with you?



反正我也还是将死之鹿了 如果我的死能求来水,我死也瞑目了

I''m dying anyway. If there''s a chance it''ll get you water, it''s worth it.



你脑子秀逗了吗?

Are you nuts?



我只是想你知道,在动物园的时候…

I want you to know, back at the zoo,



让我能活下去的不是医生的处方

it was never the doctors or prescriptions that kept me going.



从来都只因为你

It was always you.



只要每天都能看到你

Seeing you every day.



我就有活下去的勇气

That''s what kept me going.



梅尔曼,等等!

Melman! Wait!



梅尔曼!梅尔曼!梅尔曼!

Melman! Melman! Melman!



你打算就这么一直生闷气吗?

You going to mope like this all day?



别和我哼哼

Don''t "hmph" me.



-听着,祖巴,这是个奇迹

Listen, Zuba. A miracle happened.



我们的孩子回到我们身边了 你还不满意吗?

Our son came back to us. How come that is not good enough for you?



你说什么呢,雌性!

What are you saying, woman?



我们曾失去过他一次,祖巴 我们不能再失去他了

We lost him once, Zuba. Let''s not lose him again.



祖巴!

Zuba!



- 祖巴! - 滚开!

- Zuba! - Get out of here!



你有何贵干?

What do you want?



出事了

It''s awful.



水塘干了

The watering hole is dried up.



干了?不可能

Dried up? That''s impossible!



一滴都没剩!

There''s nothing left!



你是狮王,马库加 你有什么办法?

You''re alpha lion, Makunga. What are you gonna do about it?



你的儿子,阿拉凯,他说他能解决 他往上游去了

Your son, Alakay, he said he could fix it. He''s gone upriver.



-他出了保护区了? - 不会吧!

- Off the reserve?! - No!



我曾想阻止他 我跟他说这纯粹是自杀

I tried to stop him. I told him it was suicide.



但是他一心想要证明自己给你看

He was determined to prove himself to you.



你留在这,以防万一他回来

You stay here, in case he comes back!



快去啊,祖巴!

Hurry, Zuba!



我喉咙太干了

I''m so parched.



这地方是不是越来越毛骨悚然了?

Is this place starting to freak you out?



我们分头走,找到问题所在 猎人们不会发现我们的

We''ll slip in, find the problem. Hunters will never know we were here.



为什么这事只有我们做?

Why are we doing this?



这样我爸爸会觉得我…

Maybe my dad will think I''m...



我想让他知道我是只真正的雄狮

I want to show him I''m a real lion.



那你现在是什么?巧克力狮子?

As opposed to a chocolate lion.



我知道这听起来难以置信 不过真正的狮子貌似是不跳舞的

I know this may sound hard to believe, but apparently, lions don''t dance.



什么?!

What?!



至少我爸爸是这么想的

As far as my dad is concerned.



可你是个明星啊,至少人们是这么想的

As far as people are concerned, you''re a hit.



那是在纽约,这是在非洲 标准不一样

In New York. This is Africa... much tougher crowd.



马蒂,就是这里了!

Marty, this is it!



就是这里堵塞了

This is the clog! Come on.



水都在这啊

Well, there''s the water.



注意隐蔽,看那边

Stay down. Look at that.



一针正针,两针反针

Knit one, purl two.



是她

It''s her.



- 这样对吗? - 织的很好

- Is this right? - Very good.



奶奶,你慢点

Nana, slow down.



你这都织成麻袋了

You''re a little tangled, aren''t you?



别扯,让我来吧

No, don''t pull. I''ll do it.



我们需要炸药,你有吗?

We need dynamite. Got any?



哦,糟了,我今天早上刚用完!

Oh, snap! I just used my last stick this morning!



- 野蛮人啊! - 快执行躲避战术!

- Savages! - Evasive maneuvers!



- 蛇形躲避,用蛇形! - 乌贼型躲避

- Serpentine, serpentine! - Squiggly squid maneuver!



锯齿形,锯齿形躲避!

Zag, zig-zag, zig ziggy zag!



不对,不对,用乌贼型!

No, no! Squiggly squid!



残影躲避

Etch A Sketch!



太复杂啦!章鱼型,章鱼型躲避!

That''s too complex! Octopus, octopus!



- 快跑,马蒂! - 我不能把你一人丢下!

- Run, Marty! - I can''t leave you here!



去找人帮忙!用乌贼型躲避! 快点去!用乌贼型躲避!

Go get help! Squiggly squid maneuver! Go! Go! Squiggly squid!



残影躲避!残影躲避!

Etch A Sketch! Etch A Sketch!



拯救我们! 我们爱你!

Save us We love you



没问题

OK.



没问题,不怕

OK, OK, OK.



- 拯救我们 - 梅尔曼

- Save us - Melman



- 我们爱你 - 梅尔曼

- We love you - Melman



拯救我们

Save us



没问题,跳下去就可以,不怕不怕

OK, here we go. OK, OK.



- 梅尔曼 - 我们爱你

- Melman - We love you



- 梅尔曼 - 拯救我们

- Melman - Save us



我来了,我来了

Here we go! Here we go!



- 怎么这么热闹? - 乔?

- What''s all the hoopla about? - Joe?



巫医乔?我们以为你早死了!

Joe the Witch Doctor? We thought you were dead!



我也以为我已经死了 后来发现原来我全身都是斑点啊

So did I. Then I realized I''m covered in brown spots.



那么梅尔曼也没得绝症啊!

So Melman''s not dying!



- 梅尔曼没得绝症? - 天啊,不会吧!

- Melman''s not dying! - Oh, no!



梅尔曼!

Melman!



让开!

Move!



别跳啊,梅尔曼,别跳,别犯傻!

Don''t do this! Julien, stop this! This is crazy!



现在丢长颈鹿到火山里去求雨算是犯傻啦?

Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy!



就是!

Yes!



- 拜托,梅尔曼,别跳啊! - 格罗丽雅?

- Please, Melman! Stop! - Gloria?



- 你不能跳下去! - 为什么?

- You can''t do this! - Why not?



因为…

Because...



你就是不能跳,梅尔曼

You can''t do this, Melman.



首先,我的心都碎了

First, that hurts.



其次,反正我只有18个小时可活了

Second, I''ve only got 18 hours to live, anyway.



梅尔曼,一定要问清楚…

Melman, I gotta know...



你跟我说的那些话,都是真心的吗?

...did you mean those things you said about me?



当然是真心的

Of course I did.



- 太离谱了 - 离谱吗?

- That''s crazy. - It is?



真正离谱的是 我居然只有在到了世界的尽头的时候…

It''s crazy to think I had to go halfway around the world...



…才发现真爱其实…

...to find out the perfect guy for me



一直在我身旁

lived right next door.



看来剩下的18个小时

Then it''s you and me, neighbor.



我可以没有遗憾了

You and me for the next 18 hours.



时间再短暂 真爱永流传

I''ll take whatever you got.



- 玛瑞斯,怎么回事? - 胖妞找到真爱了

- Maurice, what happened? - I believe the fat lady has sung.



- 这儿怎么回事? - 马蒂?

- What''s going on here? - Marty!



阿历克斯有麻烦了! 我们快去上游救他!

Alex is in big trouble! We got to get upriver fast!



- 坐飞机去怎么样? - 太好了,走吧!

- What about the plane? - Perfect! Come on!



不满足我们的条件,大家就不开工

The plane won''t be fixed until the suits meet our demands.



怎么样,给不给产假?

Now, maternity leave.



产假?你们都是爷们啊

Maternity leave? You''re all males.



我们要用飞机执行营救任务

We need that plane for a rescue mission.



工会没解体之前你们别想了

There''s nothing I can do until we bust up this union.



如果还不把飞机修好,我就让你们都解体!

I''ll bust up all of you if you don''t get this plane going.



你没看见这些民工正罢工呢吗? 没有产假!

Can''t you see these commies have my hands tied? No maternity leave.



也许有人不希望这些照片流传出去吧

Maybe a certain someone wouldn''t want these blowing around on the savanna.



好吧,给你们产假

All right. You get your maternity leave.



总算好了

Finally.



你们带我去哪? 你们要干什么?

Where we headed? What''s going on? Where are we going?



别这样,拜托了,别把我架在上面

Oh, no! Please! Don''t put me there! No!



你们搞错了

This is wrong.



看见没,你们都是“幸存者” (美国知名真人秀节目)

You see? You are survivors.



现在,尝尝烤狮子怎么样?

Now, how about a nice lion casserole?



我们不能吃狮子

You can''t eat a lion.



别担心,尝起来和鸡肉差不多

Don''t worry, it tastes like chicken.



不要啊,别听她的

No, no, no. Don''t listen to her.



她已经疯了,你们清醒点

She''s out of her mind, people!



我也是纽约来的啊!

I''m from New York City!



是我啊,我是中央公园的阿历克斯啊!

It''s me, Alex the lion! From Central Park!



爸爸!

Dad!



你脑袋被大象踩了么? 跑这儿来干嘛?

What were you thinking, son? You got no business being out here!



你躲在我后面

Stay behind me.



他们只是纽约人,有点粗鲁受了惊吓而已

They''re New Yorkers. They''re just rude and frightened people.



躲在后面!

Stay back!



你们还想不想吃晚饭了?

You''d let your dinner get away?



- 你搞什么?儿子 - 看我的

- What are you doing? - The only thing I know how to do.



搞什么鬼?

What the heck?



嗨,这些动作真眼熟

Hey, I know those moves.



是阿历克斯?

Alex?



- 是狮子阿历克斯啊! - 中央公园的那只!

- It''s Alex the lion! - From Central Park!



真的是阿历克斯!

It is Alex!



世界上只有一只狮子舞跳的这么好!

Only one lion can move like that!



真帅啊!

He''s beautiful.



简直难以置信

I can''t believe it.



他怎么做到的?

How does he do that?



你干什么?

What are you doing?



我和儿子一起跳舞啊,我想是

I''m dancing with my son! I think.



不要想,爸爸,要感觉!

Don''t think, Dad. Feel!



蝴蝶穿花!

Butterfly!



我感觉到了!我感觉到了!

I''m feeling it! I''m feeling it!



嗷!

Roar!



跳的真不错,现在该吃饭了!

That was beautiful. Now let''s eat!



爸爸,当心!

Dad, look out!



这是…

What the...



阿历克斯!快上去!

Alex! Get in!



她手里有枪,快走啊!

She''s got a gun! Get out while we can!



- 什么? - 她手里有枪!

- What? - She''s got a gun!



快走!传话过去!

Get out while we can! Pass it on!



他说炸掉大坝让大家开心一下吧!

He said let''s have some fun and take out the dam. Basset hound.



机长,阿历克斯说要炸掉水坝

Skipper! Alex wants to take out the dam.



没问题,他就来当炸弹吧!

All right! But it''s his funeral.



- 飞向水坝! - 明白,机长!

- Hard to port! - Aye-aye, Skippy!



加油!加油啊!

Bring it on! Bring it on!



回来!那是我的晚饭!

Come back! That''s my dinner!



科瓦斯基,全速前进

Kowalski, full throttle.



音乐!

Music!



- 我喜欢这首歌 - 经典就是经典

- I like this song. - It never gets old.



的确琅琅上口嘛 注意!降低高度!

It does have a catchy hook. Come about! Bring her in low!



各位抓紧扶稳,我们去搞垮水坝!

Hold onto your skirts! It''s dam-busting time!



抓紧啦,我们来啦!

Hold on tight, baby! Here we go!



告诉他们别这样!升上去!不然我们会死的!

Tell them no! Pull up! They''ll kill us!



肯定有别的办法的!传话过去!

There''s got to be another way! Pass it on!



他们说别爬升,让我们死吧,这是唯一的办法了

They say no pull up. Kill us. There''s no other way. Basset hound.



你没搞错吗?

Are you sure?



真是舍生取义啊

Men, there is no sacrifice greater than someone else''s.



这不是真的!医务兵!

No! Medic!



加速!

Ramming speed!



来吧!

Bring it on!



讨厌的小猫

Bad kitties.



我不知道祭品怎么没效果

I don''t know why the sacrifice didn''t work.



理论没错啊

The science seemed so solid.



如果我不是口哨吹的太好的话 我自己就去当祭品了

I''d jump right in that volcano if I wasn''t so good at whistling.



是您!我找到您了!

It''s you! I found you!



莫特?

Mort?



大坏鱼!

Bad fishy!



水神不知道喜不喜欢海鲜

I wonder if the gods like seafood.



拭目以待吧

Let''s find out.



看啊 ,玛瑞斯

Look, Maurice.



- 真灵验啊 - 我成功了

- That was quick. - I did it!



我成功!我成功了!

I did it! I did it!



是啊,你立功了!

OK, you did it!



噢!太好了!

Oh, yes!!



看啊!

Look!



- 是阿拉凯! - 是祖巴!

- It''s Alakay! - It''s Zuba!



你们成功了!

You did it!



阿拉凯,祖巴,你们成功了!

Alakay, Zuba, you did it!



祖巴!阿拉凯!

Zuba! Alakay!



你们回来了!

You''re back!



你们没事我真是太高兴了

I''m so glad you''re safe!



让开

Out of my way.



好吧,好吧

Well, well, well.



如果我没记错的话,你不当狮王了

You know, Zuba, if I remember correctly, you quit the pride.



而你,被逐出狮群了

And you were kicked out.



所以别指望你们能咸鱼翻身

So don''t think that this changes anything.



没错,您是大王,我们还专门给您带回来了礼物

You''re right. In fact, we humbly present you with this token of appreciation.



一个雄狮味十足的包包 这在纽约可是很流行的

A man bag. Very popular where Im from.



- 我真不知道说什么好 - 您带了可以尽显雄风,还能装东西

- Don''t know what to say. - Still be tough and carry your stuff.



这背带可调的?真不错 我散步时挎着可真是太时髦了

Does the strap adjust? This will go very nicely for me when I go out hiking.



不过你们还是要被流放

But you''re still banished.



我们知道你会这么说

We figured you''d say that.



我的包包!

My handbag!



你这讨厌的小猫!

You bad kitty!



不要啊!不要啊!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!



你证明了自己,儿子

You deserve this, son.



这荣耀该是你的

Welcome to the pride.



谢谢,老爸,不过这该是你的

Thanks, Dad. But this belongs to you.



不,儿子,是我们的!

No, son. To us!



我的儿子!纽约之王!

My son! The King of New York!



我的好孩子!

That''s my baby!



真爱超越一切界限

Love transcends all differences.



今天我们在这里欢聚 见证这样的爱情

We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love.



不管人生起落,你们是否都会终生厮守?

Do you take each other, for better or for worse?



还是“起”吧

For better, please.



你们这对真是…好奇怪啊

What a beautiful, weird couple!



不会长久的

That''s not going to last.



我可以亲下新娘吗?

Can I kiss the bride?



当然不行!音乐!

No! Music!



- 支架! - 检查完毕!

- Struts. - Check.



- 机翼! - 检查完毕!

- Flaps! - Check.



- 钻石和黄金 - 检查完毕

- Diamonds and gold. - Check.



- 再见咯 - 我们会想你们的!

- Bye-bye! - We''ll miss you!



再见啦!

See you later!



在蒙特卡洛度完蜜月后,我们会回来的

We''ll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo,



也许是金子花光的时候

or whenever the gold runs out.



早点回来!

Come back soon!



妈妈,让他们多玩会吧 反正纽约又不会跑,是不是,伙计们?

Mom, let them take their time. New York isn''t going anywhere, right, guys?



说的没错!

You''re right about that!



只要我能和她在一起…

As long as I''m with her...



…在哪都是天堂

...and you two, I don''t care where we are.



她笑起来真美

She has the most amazing laugh.



爱果然是没界限啊!

Love has no boundaries!



看来你得忍受我们一段时间了

Looks like you''re stuck with us for a while.



爸爸?怎么了?

Dad? What''s wrong?



我只是觉得我们可以…

I just thought we could hang out a bit and...



- 你骗到我了! - 我骗到你了,儿子!

- You got me! - I got you, son!



我的招数都被你学去了

You got me with my thing. You brought it back around on me.



我骗到你了!

I got you, son!



老爹还不赖吧,是不是,马蒂?

The old man''s not too bad, eh, Marty?



- 马蒂?谁是马蒂? - 少来了

- Marty? Who''s Marty? - Come on.



- 我不知道谁是马蒂 - 你骗不了我

- I don''t know no Marty. - You can''t fool me.



这儿没马蒂啊

Ain''t no Marty here.



马蒂!我看你眼睛就知道是你啦

Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it''s you.



我一直在流浪 永远在流浪

See, I''ve been traveling Been traveling forever



现在找到一个家 像是在天堂徜徉

But now that I found a home feels like I''m in heaven



我一直在流浪 永远在流浪

See, I''ve been traveling Been traveling forever



现在找到一个家

But now that I''m home



嗨,大家摇起来!大家摇起来!

Hey! Shake the hot things! Shake the hot things!



摇起来呀摇起来!

Shake ''em! Shake ''em! Shake ''em!

















马达加斯加2中英对白



-38页









献花(0)
+1
(本文系刘新发首藏)