配色: 字号:
功夫熊猫
2023-08-10 | 阅:  转:  |  分享 
  
功夫熊猫

传说有个传奇武士

Legend tells of a legendary warrior...



他的功夫出神入化

...whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.



他走遍天涯 独孤求败

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.



你看你挺喜欢吃啊 也许该尝尝我的拳头

I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist!



武士一言不发 因为正忙着吃

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.



然后一口吞下 开口道

Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.



"别废话 动手吧!"

Enough talk. Let''s fight!



Shashabooey! Shashabooey!

我杀



他的招式如此致命

He was so deadly in fact



他的敌人瞠目结舌

that his enemies would go blind from overeXposure to pure awesomeness.



- 我的眼睛! - 他太彪悍了!

- My eyes! - He''s too awesome!



- 太有才了! - 我们何以回报

- And attractive. - How can we repay you?



彪悍不求回报

There is no charge for awesomeness.



迷人更无所需

Or attractiveness.



Kablooey! Kablooey!

他征战无数

It mattered not how many foes he faced.



无人堪与匹敌

They were no match for his bodacity!



从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧 又让人如此爱戴

Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved.



即使是中国最英勇的勇士们

Even the most heroic heroes in China



"盛怒五杰"

the Furious Five



也尊敬地跪拜于这位大师

bowed in respect to this great master.



我们一起混吧

We should hang out.



批准

Agreed.



但出去玩的事情得先放一边

But hanging out would have to wait.



因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除

Because when you''re facing the 10000 demons of Demon Mountain



正经事只有一件 就是...

there''s only one thing that matters and that''s...



阿波 起床!

Po! Get up!



要误了生意了

You''ll be later for work!



什么

What?



阿波 快起床!

Po! Get up!



阿波 你上面在做什么呢?

Po. What are you doing up there?



没啥

Nothing.



猴哥 螳郞 鹤儿 小蛇 虎妞

Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!



阿波 快点 都误了生意了

Po! Let''s go! You''re late for work.



来啦...

Coming!



对不起 老爸

Sorry Dad.



对不起可变不出面条来

Sorry doesn''t make the noodles.



你在楼上搞什么名堂 稀里哗啦的

What were you doing up there? All that noise.



没什么 就是个乱七八糟的梦

Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.



什么梦?

About what?



梦到什么了?

What were you dreaming about?



梦到了...我梦见了...

What was I...?



我梦见了...

I was dreaming about...



...面条

...noodles.



面条?你真梦见面条了?

Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?



没错 不然还能梦见啥?

Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?



小心 汤很烫

Careful! That soup is sharp.



哦 太让人高兴了

Oh happy day!



我儿子终于做了个面条梦了

My son finally having the noodle dream!



哦 你不知道 我等这一刻都等了多久

You don''t know how long I''ve been waiting for this moment.



这是个好兆头 阿波

This is a sign Po.



什么好兆头

A sign of what?



我终于可以把我的秘之又秘

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient



私酿密汤的配方传给你了

of my Secret Ingredient Soup.



这样你就完成使命 继承这间饭馆了

Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!



就像我子承父业 父承爷业一样

As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...



这店可是爷爷和朋友打麻将赢来的

...who won it from a friend in mahjong.



老爸 老爸 这不过是场梦

Dad Dad Dad it was just a dream.



不 这是注定的梦

No it was the dream.



我们是面条世家 流淌着面条的血脉

We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.



可是 老爸 你有没有...想过做点别的

But Dad didn''t you ever want to do something else?



除了面条之外的

Something besides noodles?



其实 我还是个愤青的时候

Actually when I was young and crazy



曾想过 离家出走 学做豆腐

I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.



你为什么不做?

Why didn''t you?



因为这是个愚蠢的梦

Because it was a stupid dream.



你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?

Can you imagine me making tofu?



豆腐?

Tofu.



别提了!我们各有其命

No! We all have our place in this world.



我就是面条命 而你…

Mine is here and yours is...



我知道了 也是面条命

I know is here.



错! 2号桌5号桌7号桌还有12号桌

No it''s at tables 2 5 7 and 12



微笑服务哦

Service with a smile.



干得漂亮 徒弟们 可别让我失望

Well done students... if you were trying to disappoint me.



阿虎 力道要更强 皮猴 速度要更快

Tigress you need more ferocity! Monkey greater speed.



鹤儿 更高 小蛇 细腻 螳郞...

Crane height. Viper subtlety. Mantis...



- 师傅 - 插什么嘴

- Master Shifu. - What?!



乌龟大师 他想见您

It''s Master Oogway. He wants to see you.



乌龟大师 您召见我 是出什么事了吗?

Master Oogway you summoned me? Is something wrong?



为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢?

Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?



这么说 没出啥事?

So nothing''s wrong?



我倒也没这么说

Well I didn''t say that.



您是说...

You were saying?



我有个预感

I have had a vision.



太郞会重现江湖

Tai Lung will return.



这不可能 他还在牢里呢

That is impossible! He is in prison.



一切皆有可能

Nothing is impossible.



小曾

Zeng!



马上飞到桃岗天牢去告诉他们

Fly to Ohorh-Gom prison and tell them



看守加倍 兵器加倍 什么都加倍

to double the guards double their weapons double everything!



确保太郎不会越狱

Tai Lung does not leave that prison!



遵命! 师傅大师

Yes Master Shifu!



越是想避免就越是逃不掉,反倒促成了它的来临

One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.



我们一定要采取行动 我不能让他来山谷胡作非为

We must do something! We can''t let him march on the valley take his revenge!



他会

He''ll...



你心如此水 老朋友

Your mind is like this water my friend.



乱则不明

When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see.



但若心如止水

But if you allow it to settle...



...答案便尽现眼前

...the answer becomes clear.



龙之卷轴

The Dragon Scroll.



是时候了

It is time.



可传给谁? 谁值得信任 能把这无限的力量交付与他

But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?



让他成为"龙武士"

To become the Dragon Warrior?



我不知道

I don''t know.



借过 抱歉

EXcuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.



嘿 看着点

Watch it!



对不起 吸肚!

Sorry. Suck it up!



对不起 一千个抱歉

Sorry. A thousand pardons.



什么?

What?



乌龟大师选龙武士?! 今天!

Master Oogway''s choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!



各位 快去翡翠宫 五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了

Everyone! Get to the Jade Palace! One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll!



千年等一回啊 吃完就快去啊!

We''ve waited 1000 years for this! Take the bowl!



今天是功夫史上最伟大的一天 别付账了 快去吧!

This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!



阿波 你要去哪儿?

Po! Where are you going?



去翡翠宫

To the Jade Palace.



可你忘了你的面条车了

You''re forgetting your noodle cart.



整个山谷的居民都会去 你就可以大卖特卖了

The whole valley will be there and you''ll sell noodles to all of them.



卖面条?

Selling noodles?



可是 老爸 我在想我可不可以...

But Dad I was thinking maybe I...



- 什么? - 我在想我可以...

- Yeah? - I was kind of thinking maybe I...



也可以卖点豆沙包 他们快坏了

...could also sell the bean buns. They''re about to go bad.



真是好孩子

That''s my boy!



我说过那个梦是个好兆头

I told you that dream was a sign.



是吖 真高兴我做了这个梦

Yeah. Glad I had it.



- 我是功夫武士 - 我也是

- I''m a kung fu warrior! - Me too!



- 山都连上天了 - 我们走

- There''s spots at the top. - Let''s go.



加把劲

Come on. Come on!



就要到了

Almost there.



什么

What?



不会吧 不 不

No! Oh no!



- 不好意思了 阿波 - 我们会给你带纪念品的

- Sorry Po. - We''ll bring you back a souvenir.



不 我要自己带纪念品下来

No. I''ll bring me back a souvenir.



这是历史性的一天

It is an historic day.



是吧 乌龟大师?

Isn''t it Master Oogway?



没错 我还怕我不能活着等到这天

Yes and one I feared I would not live to see.



你的徒弟们准备好了吗?

Are your students ready?



好了 乌龟大师

Yes Master Oogway.



老朋友 你得明白

Know this old friend.



不管我选了谁 不仅是给山谷带来平和

Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley...



也是给你

...but also to you.



比武大会现在开始

Let the tournament begin!





Yeah.



不! 等等

No no wait!



我来了! 等等!

I''m coming! Wait wait!



是我

Yes!



嗨 开门啊!

Hey! Open the door!



让我进去!

Let me in!



平和谷的居民们

Oitizens of the Valley of Peace



我深感荣幸 为你们介绍 虎妞

it is my great honor to present to you... Tigress!



小蛇 鹤儿 皮猴 螳郞

Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis!



"盛怒五杰"

The Furious Five!



是 盛怒五杰!

Yeah the Furious Five!



武士们准备

Warriors prepare!



等等 不 噢 偷窥孔

Wait. No. Oh peeky-hole.



- 准备比武 - 太好了

- Ready for battle! - Yeah.



数千火舌

The Thousand Tongues of Fire.



哇噢 看看那个

Look at that.



嗨 别挡着我!

Hey! Get out of the way!



最后出场的是 虎妞大师

And finally Master Tigress!



相信我 居民们 你们还没看到过这么棒的呢

And believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet.



我知道!!

I know!



虎妞上场 空手入白刃

Master Tigress! Face Iron OX and his Blades of Death.



我感觉到"龙武士"就在我们中间

I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.



平和谷的居民们

Oitizens of the Valley of Peace



乌龟大师现在要选"龙战士"了

Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior!



什么? 不不 等等

Oh no! No no wait!



有了

Yeah.



阿波

Po!



你在干什么?

What are you doing?!



你说我在干什么 别动

What does it look like I''m doing?! Stop!



我要去看"龙武士"

I''m going to see the Dragon Warrior!



可我不懂 你才做了面条梦啊

But I don''t understand. You finally had the noodle dream!



我骗你的 我没梦见面条,老爸

I lied. I don''t dream about noodles Dad.



我爱功夫

I love kung fu!



算了吧 儿子 还是做生意吧

Come on son. Let''s get back to work.



好吧

OK.



回来!

Come back!



怎么回事

What''s going on?



我在哪

Where...?



你在指什么

What are you pointing...?



哦 对不起

OK. Sorry.



我只是想看看谁才是"龙武士"

I just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was.



真有意思啊

How interesting.



大师 您是指我吗?

Master are you pointing at me?



- 他 - 谁?

- Him. - Who?



- 你 - 我?

- You. - Me?



上苍降"龙武士"予我们

The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior!



- 什么? - 什么?!

- What? - What?!



- 什么?! - 什么?!

- What?! - What?!



停下! 等等! 谁叫你们去的!

Stop wait! Who told you to...?



乌龟大师 等等

Master Oogway wait.



那只肥熊猫不可能是盟主

That flabby panda can''t possibly be the answer to our problem.



你正要指虎妞的时候 那只破熊猫从天而降

You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her!



这只是个意外!

That was just an accident!



世上无意外

There are no accidents.



请您原谅 师傅 我们让您失望了

Forgive us Master. We have failed you.



不 如果明天那熊猫还没打退堂鼓

No. If the panda has not quit by morning



那是我让你们失望了

then I will have failed you.



等等! 我是来送信的

Wait! Wait wait wait! I bring a message...



替师傅大师

...from Master Shifu.



什么?!

What?!



守卫加倍

"Double the guard?!"



额外警戒

"Extra precautions?!"



你的天牢不够严密

"Your prison may not be adequate?!"



你怀疑我天牢的安全?!

You doubt my prison security?!



绝对没有

Absolutely not.



师傅说的 我只是个传话的

Shifu does. I''m just the messenger.



那么请你代我传个话给师傅

I''ll give you a message for your Master Shifu.



从桃岗天牢越狱绝不可能!

Escape from Ohorh-Gom prison is impossible!



叹为观止吧?

Lmpressive isn''t it?



是 是 叹为观止

It''s very impressive.



相当的叹为观止

It''s very impressive.



进道出路 只有一条

One way in one way out.



千名守卫 只守一个囚犯

One thousand guards and one prisoner.



是啊,只是那个囚犯是...

Yes, except that prisoner...



太郎

...is Tai Lung.



送我们下去

Take us down.



你要干什么

What are you doing?



噢 天哪

Oh my.



关着太郎

Behold Tai Lung.



我...我还是待在这儿吧

I''m just gonna wait right here.



没什么好担心的 非常安全

It''s nothing to worry about. It''s perfectly safe.



弓箭准备

Orossbows! At the ready!



弓箭

Orossbows?



嗨 牛人 你听说了吗?

Hey tough guy did you hear?



乌龟要把卷轴传给别人了 不是你

Oogway''s giving someone the Dragon Scroll and it''s not gonna be you.



别把他惹恼了

Don''t get him mad.



他又能怎么着 我已经把他捆结实了

What''s he gonna do about it? I''ve got him completely immobilized.



我刚是不是踩到小猫咪的尾巴了

Did I step on the wittle kitty''s tail?



我好了 我看够了

I''m good. I''ve seen enough.



我会告诉师傅没啥担心的

I''ll tell Shifu he has nothing to worry about.



当然不用担心

No he doesn''t.



我会告诉他的

I''ll tell him that.



咱们能走了吗?

Can we please go now?



龙武士 龙武士

Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!



龙武士 龙武士

Dragon Warrior! Dragon Warrior!



等一下

Wait a second!



我想这是个小误会 大家都以为我是...

I think there''s been a slight mistake. Everyone seems to think that I''m...



武士圣殿 不会吧

The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way!



瞧瞧这地方

Look at this place.



飞行犀牛大师的盔甲 还有战斗留下的痕迹!

Master Flying Rhino''s armor with authentic battle damage!



英雄之剑!

The Sword of Heroes!



听说锋利的看一眼都会被割伤...嗷

Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking.



隐形的命运之杖!

The Invisible Trident of Destiny!



我只见过这画的盗版

I''ve only seen paintings of that painting.



不会吧

No!



传说中的武士窃语之瓮

The legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors.



据说里面有整个天书军的灵魂

Said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army.



你好

Hello.



你观光完毕了吗?

Have you finished sight-seeing?



对不起 我该先来看你

Sorry I should have come to you first.



我的耐心有限

My patience is wearing thin.



不过 看起来你也没法去哪儿

Well I mean it''s not like you were going anywhere.



- 你能转过身来吗? - 当然

- Would you turn around? - Sure.



嗨 这样怎么样

How''s it going?



你是怎么让五千... 师傅大师

How do you get 5 000... Master Shifu!



有人把这个打碎了

Someone... broke that.



但我会补好的 你有没有...

But I''ll fiX it. Do you have some...



...胶水?

...glue?



一块碎片

A splinter.



你就是那个传说中的"龙武士"?

So you''re the legendary Dragon Warrior?



- 我想是吧 - 错

- I guess so. - Wrong!



你不是也不可能是龙武士 除非

You are not the Dragon Warrior. You will never be the Dragon Warrior until...



你学会了那龙轴里的秘密

...you have learned the secret of the Dragon Scroll.



那我怎么上去呢

So how does this work?



你有梯子或者蹦床或者

Do you have a ladder or a trampoline or...?



你想的太简单了 我会把那无限力量的秘密

You think it''s that easy? That I''ll just hand you the secret



- 就这么交给你? - 不 我...

- to limitless power? - No I...



这个人必须先达到功夫的最高境界

One must first master the highest level of kung fu.



而像你这样的某人是不可能了

And that is impossible if that one is someone like you.



像我这样?

Someone like me?



是的 你瞧瞧 这肥屁股 松弛的臂

Yes look at you! This fat butt! Flabby arms!



啊 这些赘肉很敏感的呢

Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.



还有这荒唐的大肚皮

And this ridiculous belly.



还有 不讲个人卫生

And utter disregard for personal hygiene.



嘿 等等,积点口德

Now wait a minute. That''s uncalled for.



别站这么近 我闻到你口臭了

Don''t stand that close. I can smell your breath.



听着 乌龟大师说我是....

Listen Oogway said I was...



啊 巫师指 别用巫师指

The WuXi Finger Hold. Not the WuXi Finger Hold!



哦 你知道这个指法

Oh you know this hold?



第三王朝时 巫师大师发明的

Developed by Master WuXi in the Third Dynasty.



那你知道 当我弯下小指会发生什么吗

Then you know what happens when I flex my pinky.



- 不 不要 - 你知道最难办的是什么吗?

- No no! - You know the hardest part of this?



最难的就是清理你的尸骨

The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.



好吧 好吧 不要激动

OK OK take it easy.



那仔细听着 熊猫

Now listen closely panda.



乌龟也许选了你 可当我找上你

Oogway may have picked you but when I''m through with you



我向你保证 你会希望 他选的不是你! 清楚了吗

I promise you you''re going to wish he hadn''t! Are we clear?



是 清楚了 太清楚了

Yeah we''re clear. We''re so clear.



很好 呵呵

Good.



我等不及开始了

I can''t wait to get started.



- 我们开始吧 - 等等

- Let''s begin. - Wait wait wait.



什么?

What?



- 现在? - 是的 现在!

- Now? - Yes now.



除非你认为乌龟大师错了 而你也不是"龙武士"

Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior.



好吧

Oh OK well...



我不知道我是否.. 能把那些招式都做出来

I don''t know if I can do all of those moves.



如果不试试 又怎么能知道呢

Well if we don''t try we''ll never know will we?



是啊 也许我们可以找更合适我这个水平的开始

Yeah it''s just maybe we can find something more suited to my level.



那你是什么水平?

What level is that?



你知道...我不是大师

Well I''m not a master but...



不如从零级开始 零级

...let''s just start at zero. Level zero.



不 从来没有零级的说法

No. There is no such thing as level zero.



- 嘿 也许我可以从那开始 - 那个?

- Maybe I can start with that. - That?



我们用这训练孩子 天热的时候还用来顶着门

We use that for training children and propping the door open when it''s hot.



可要是你坚持的话

But if you insist...



喔 是"盛怒五杰"!

The Furious Five!



你们可比功夫公仔大多了 除了你 螳螂 你还是那么大

You''re bigger than your action figures. EXcept you Mantis. You''re the same.



开始吧 熊猫 让我们看看你的能耐

Go ahead panda. Show us what you can do.



你们就在这看我打? 还是我应该等你们都回去再开始...

Are they gonna watch or should I wait till they get back to work?



出招

Hit it.



好吧 我才刚吃完东西 所以还在消化

OK yeah. I mean I just ate. So I''m still digesting.



所以我的功夫可能不像晚些那么好

So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.



快出招!

Just hit it.



好吧

All right.



你算老几啊?你算个屁 有我在这儿

What you got? You got nothing ''cause I got it right here.



你找我朋友的茬? 等着找死吧

You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.



看我佛山无影脚 你没辙了吧?

I''m coming at you with crazy feet.



我移型幻影 你看不见 看不见

Come on. I''m a blur. You''ve never seen bear style.



你就知道螳臂

You''ve only seen praying mantis.



猴拳

Or monkey style.



金蛇狂舞袭击你

Or I could come at you snickety-snake.



你能出招吗?!

Would you hit it!



好吧 好吧

All right. All right.



再来一次 重点打

Why don''t you try again? A little harder.



怎样...啊

How''s that?



疼死我了!

That hurts.



这比我想得可简单多了

This will be easier than I thought.



我感到有点想吐

I''m feeling a little nauseous!



他们太硬了

Those are hard!



我的鸡鸡

My tenders.



我表现如何

How did I do?



现在有零级了

There is now a level zero.



- 无语了 - 别不承认

- There''s no words. - No denying that.



乌龟大师怎么想的啊?

What was Master Oogway thinking?



那可怜的孩子 根本就是来送死的

The poor guy''s gonna get himself killed.



他太"无敌"了!

He is so mighty!



"龙武士"从天而降坐在火球上

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!



举手投足 地动山摇!

When he walks the very ground shakes!



本以为乌龟大师会选一个会功夫的

One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.



是啊 或是至少能摸到脚趾头的

Yeah or could at least touch his toes.



或者至少能看到自己的脚趾吧

Or even see his toes.



好吧

OK.



很好

Great.



嗨 你还没睡啊

Hi. You''re up.



现在醒了

I am now.



我只是

I was just...



不简单的一天哈

Some day huh?



功夫可够累人的哈 你二头肌酸不?

That kung fu stuff is hard work right? Are your biceps sore?



今天已经是又长又失望的一天了 所以

I''ve had a long and rather disappointing day so...



我差不多也该睡觉了

Yeah I should probably get to sleep now.



- 是是 当然 - 谢谢

- Yeah yeah yeah. Of course. - OK thanks.



只是 我可是你们的超级粉丝

It''s just... Man I''m such a big fan!



卫平河战役 你们表现得太厉害了

You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.



敌人千倍于你们 你们毫无退意 你们只是

Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn''t stop. You just...



哦 不好意思哦

Sorry about that.



听着 你不属于这儿

Look you don''t belong here.



呃 我知道 你没错

I know. I know. You''re right.



我没有... 我只是...

I don''t have... I just...



我一生都梦想...

My whole life I dreamed of...



不 我指你不属于"这儿" 我指这个房间 这是我的房间

No I meant you don''t belong here. I mean in this room. This is my room.



仙鹤的地盘

Property of Crane.



哦 好的 确实 确实

OK. Right right.



那么...你想睡觉了?

So you want to get to sleep.



- 是的 - 我妨碍你了

- Yeah. - I''m keeping you up.



明天还有要事呢

We got big things tomorrow.



好吧 你很彪悍! 我就说这么多 拜拜

All right. You''re awesome. Last thing I''m gonna say. Bye-bye.



你刚说什么?

What was that?



我什么都没说

I didn''t say anything.



好的 晚安

OK. All right. Good night.



好梦!

Sleep well.



貌似有点尴尬

That seemed a little awkward.



虎妞大师! 没想吵醒你

Master Tigress! I didn''t mean to wake you.



- 你不属于这里! - 是 当然

- You don''t belong here. - Yeah of course.



这是你的房间

This is your room.



我的意思是 你不属于翡翠宫

I mean you don''t belong in the Jade Palace.



你让功夫蒙羞

You''re a disgrace to kung fu and if you have



如果你尊重我们

any respect for who we are and what we do



明早 你就该走

you will be gone by morning.



超级粉丝哦

Big fan!



看来你找到了神秘的天堂智慧桃树啊

I see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.



这就是那棵树? 抱歉我以为它就是棵普通桃树

Is that what this is? Sorry. I thought it was just a regular peach tree.



我理解 你不开心的时候就会狂吃东西

I understand. You eat when you are upset.



不开心? 我没不开心啊 什么让你认为我不开心了?

Upset? I''m not upset. What makes you think I''m upset.



那你为什么不开心呢?

so why are you upset?



我可能是功夫史上最烂的

I probably sucked more than anyone in the history of kung fu.



中国史上最烂的 烂人史上也是最烂的!

In the history of China. In the history of sucking!



可能吧

Probably.



看看"盛怒五杰"! 你该看看 他们对我恨之入骨啊!

And the Five! Man you should''ve seen them! They totally hate me.



没错

Totally.



师傅怎么可能把我变成"龙武士"啊?

How is Shifu ever going to turn me into the Dragon Warrior?



我一点也不像"五杰"

I mean I''m not like the Five.



我没爪子 没翅膀 也没毒牙

I''ve got no claws no wings no venom.



就连螳郞 也有这些...玩意儿

Even Mantis has those... thingies.



唉 也许我就该一走了之 回家煮面

Maybe I should just quit and go back to making noodles.



走? 不走!

Quit don''t quit.



面条? 不要面条!

Noodles don''t noodles.



你太在意过去是怎样 将来会怎样了

You are too concerned with what was and what will be.



有句谚语说得好

There''s a saying:



昨天已是历史

Yesterday is history



明天还很神秘

tomorrow is a mystery



但是今天是一个现金

but today is a gift.



这就是为什么要把它叫做现今

That is why it is called the present.



- 噢 不会吧 - 发生什么了?

- Oh no! - What''s happening?!



去你的战斗位置 快 快

To your battle stations! Go! Go! Go!



巨箭开火!

Fire crossbows!



开火!

Fire!



开火!

Fire!



太郎越狱了! 我必须去警告师傅

Tai Lung is free! I must warn Shifu.



- 你哪儿都别去! 他也是! - 放开我

- Not going anywhere! Neither is he! - Let go of me!



把它拉起来

Bring it up!



等一下 把它放回去

Wait! Bring it back!



- 他朝这来了 - 他过不来的 弓箭手

- He''s coming this way! - He won''t get far. Archers!



我们死翘翘了 死得很翘很翘了!

We''re dead. So very very dead.



还没呢 我们还没! 现在!

Not yet we''re not. Now!



- 现在能跑了么 - 是的

- Can we run now? - Yes.



我很高兴师傅派你来

I''m glad Shifu sent you.



我还以为都把我忘了呢

I was beginning to think I''d been forgotten.



飞回去跟他们说

Fly back there and tell them...



真正的"龙武士"要回家了

...the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.



早上好 大师

Good morning Master!



熊猫!

Panda!



熊猫!

Panda!



起床!

Wake up!



他退出了

He''s quit.



我们现在做什么 熊猫走了 熊猫走了 谁会成为"龙武士"呢?

What do we do now with the panda gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?



我们能做的 就是勤加练习 假以时日

All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time



真正的"龙武士"便会脱颖而出

the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.



你在这干吗?

What are you doing here?!



早上好 大师

Hi! Good morning Master!



我想先热热身

I thought I''d warm up a little.



你是被卡住了

You''re stuck.



卡住了? 什么 卡住了?

Stuck? Nah. What? Stuck?



是的 我是被卡住了

Nah. Yeah I''m stuck.



- 去帮他 - 噢 天哪

- Help him. - Oh dear.



我数到三! 一 二

Maybe on three. One two...



...三

...three.



- 谢谢 - 别提这事

- Thank you. - Don''t mention it.



- 不 我真的很感激... - 不要再提了!

- No really I appreciate... - Ever.



你真以为你能一夜练成一字步?

You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night?



这可是数年苦练 才修得的柔韧性

It takes years to develop one''s flexibility!



再继以数载 才能用之以战

And years longer to apply it in combat!



把 那 放 下 来!

Put that down!



我们收集的纪念品只能是流血的关节跟断骨

The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones.



好啊 棒极了!

Yeah! EXcellent.



让我们开始吧

Let''s get started.



- 你准备好了吗? - 我打小就准备...啊!

- Are you ready? - I was born re...



真不好意思 我以为你说了你准备好了呢

I''m sorry brother. I thought you said you were ready.



那太彪悍了 我们再来一次吧

That was awesome! Let''s go again!



我一直都还比较照顾你 熊猫 可现在不了

I''ve been taking it easy on you panda. But no more.



下一个对手 就是我了

Your next opponent will be me.



好 太棒了 上吧!

All right! Yeah let''s go!



上前一步

Step forth.



决胜的诀窍就是 找到对手的弱点

The true path to victory is to find your opponent''s weakness...



并让其为之受罪

...and make him suffer for it.



Oh yeah!





出其不意 攻其不备!

To take his strength and use it against him...



直到他倒下放弃

...until he finally falls...



认输退出

...or quits.



真的武士绝不言弃

A real warrior never quits.



别担心 大师 我永远不会放弃的!

Don''t worry Master. I will never quit!



如果他够聪明 他不会再爬上来了

If he''s smart he won''t come back up those steps.



可他会上来的

But he will.



他不会放弃的 是吗?

He''s not going to quit is he?



我可以告诉你 他不会放弃弹跳的

He''s not going to quit bouncing I''ll tell you that.



我记得你说针灸会让我好受些

I thought you said acupuncture would make me feel better.



相信我 会的

Trust me it will.



只是不容易找准你的穴位 都是些

It''s just not easy finding the right nerve points under all this...



- 脂肪? - 毛皮 我是想说毛皮的

- Fat? - Fur. I was going to say fur.



知道你是这意思

Sure you were.



我怎么会用体型来评价一个武士 看看我

Who am I to judge a warrior based on his size? Look at me.



我在这里

I''m over here.



也许你得再看看这个

Maybe you should look at this again.



噢 好吧

Oh OK.



住手 住手...啊!

Stop it. Stop!



我知道师傅大师是在激励我

I know Master Shifu is trying to inspire me and all...



要不是我了解他 我还会以为他是想撵我走

...but if I didn''t know better I''d say he was trying to get rid of me.



我知道他看上去有点无情

I know he can seem kind of heartless...



可他不总是这样的

...but he wasn''t always like that.



传说

According to legend



很久前 师傅也曾笑口常开

there was once a time when Master Shifu actually used to smile.



- 不可能 - 可能

- No! - Yes.



那是在....之前

But that was before.



在什么之前?

Before what?



在太郎之前

Before Tai Lung.



是啊 我们不该提起他的

We''re not really supposed to talk about him.



要是他打算留下 他也该知道

Well if he''s going to stay here he should know.



大伙 大伙 我知道太郎

Guys guys I know about Tai Lung.



他是有史以来第一个 学会了师傅千般武艺的徒弟

He was a student. The first ever to master the thousand scrolls of kung fu.



然后他变坏了 然后...就蹲大牢了...

And then he turned bad and now he''s in jail.



他不只是个徒弟

He wasn''tjust a student.



师傅在他还在襁褓中时就发现了

Shifu found him as a cub...



抚养他长大 视同己出

...and he raised him as his son.



当发现那小子天生就是武学奇才时

And when the boy showed talent in kung fu...



师傅倾其所能悉心教导

...Shifu trained him.



信任他 跟他说必将成其大器

He believed in him. He told him he was destined for greatness.



太郎他永远不满足

It was never enough for Tai Lung.



他想得到龙之卷轴

He wanted the Dragon Scroll.



可乌龟洞察到他心中的黑暗 拒绝传之于他

But Oogway saw darkness in his heart and refused.



盛怒之下 太郎血洗山谷

Outraged Tai Lung laid waste to the valley.



他试图强行夺取龙轴

He tried to take the scroll by force.



可师傅必须毁灭他自己造就的...

And Shifu had to destroy what he had created.



他怎么忍心呢?

But how could he?



师傅之前从没像爱太郎那样爱过别人

Shifu loved Tai Lung like he had never loved anyone before.



或者说 从那之后

Or since.



而现在他有机会 来拨乱返正

And now he has a chance to make things right.



训练真正的"龙武士"

To train the true Dragon Warrior.



他却碰到了你

And he''s stuck with you.



这只肥胖的玩世不恭的熊猫

A big fat panda who treats it like a joke.



够了!

That is it!



等等 我的错! 我不小心扎到了他面部神经

Wait! My fault! I accidentally tweaked his facial nerve.



也许心脏也被扎停了

And may have also stopped his heart.



心静

Inner peace.



心静

Inner peace.



心... 心... 心... 心...

Inner...



心静

Inner peace.



谁在外面吵吵闹闹的?给我安静点!

Would whoever is making that flapping sound quiet down?!



心..静...

Inner...



噢 小曾

Oh Zeng.



太好了

EXcellent.



我要听好消息

I could use some good news right now.



大师 大师

Master! Master!



我有... 是... 呃...大势不妙了

I have... It''s... It''s very bad news.



师傅

Shifu.



消息就是消息 没有好坏之分

There is just news. There is no good or bad.



大师 你的预言...你的预言是对的!

Master your vision. Your vision was right.



太郎越狱了 他正赶过来!

Tai Lung has broken out of prison. He''s on his way.



这还真是坏消息

That is bad news...



如果你不相信"龙武士"可以阻止他的话

...if you do not believe that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.



那只熊猫?大师 那熊猫可不是什么"龙武士"

The panda? Master that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.



根本不该在这儿 那是个巧合

He wasn''t meant to be here! It was an accident.



世上无意外

There are no accidents.



是的我知道 你已经说过了

Yes I know. You''ve said that already.



- 两遍 - 世上无意外

- Twice. - Well that was no accident either.



三次

Thrice.



我的老朋友

My old friend



阿波没法完成他的使命的 你也一样

the panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours



除非别让假象蒙蔽你的眼睛

until you let go of the illusion of control.



假象

Illusion?



没错 看看这棵树 师傅

Yes. Look at this tree Shifu.



我无法强迫它开花

I cannot make it blossom when it suits me



时机未到我也不能让它结果

nor make it bear fruit before its time.



但是 有些事情我们可以控制的

But there are things we can control.



我可以左右果子何时落地

I can control when the fruit will fall.



我还可以左右...

And I can control...



种与何地

...where to plant the seed.



这可不是假象 大师

That is no illusion Master.



没错...

Yes.



但是无论你做什么

But no matter what you do



这种子终会长成桃树

that seed will grow to be a peach tree.



你也许想要苹果或是橘子 但你能得到的只是桃子而已

You may wish for an apple or an orange but you will get a peach.



但是桃子不能打败太郎

But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!



也许可以呢

Maybe it can.



只要你愿意对其谆谆教导

If you are willing to guide it.



培养它

To nurture it.



坚信它

To believe in it.



但是得怎么做呢? 怎么做呢?

But how? How?



我需要你的帮助 大师

I need your help Master.



不需要 你只需要相信

No you just need to believe.



答应我 师傅

Promise me Shifu.



答应我你会相信

Promise me you will believe.



我尽量

I will try.



很好

Good.



我气数已尽

My time has come.



你得孤身上路了

You must continue your journey without me.



什... 什...你说什...等等

What are you...? Wait!



大师!

Master!



不要丢下我一个

You can''t leave me!



你必须相信

You must believe.



大师!

Master!



对呀 所以我就说 就算你是狼...

Yeah so I''m like "Fine you may be a wolf



也许你还是福建第一恶霸

you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...



但是你只是个糟糕的搬运工...

...but you''re a lousy tipper."



真的?那你是怎么活着回来的?

Really? So how did you get out of there alive?



我... 我没有真的那样说

I mean I didn''t actually say that...



但是我想像

...but I thought it...



在心里

..in my mind.



他要是会读心术的话 他会说:什么

If he could read my mind he''d be like "What?"



上菜咯 希望你们喜欢

Order up! Hope you like it.



- 味道好极了 - 不会吧

- This is really good! - No come on.



你们应该尝尝我老爸的密汤 他是真的如何配方

You should try my dad''s Secret Ingredient Soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient.



你在说什么? 太好吃了

What are you talking about? This is amazing!



- 你可真会煮 - 我希望我嘴巴再大点

- You''re a really good cook. - I wish my mouth was bigger.



虎姐 快尝尝

Tigress you''ve got to try this.



听说"龙武士"单靠银杏甘露

It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months



和日月精华就可活好几个月

on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.



我猜我的身体还不知道 它成了"龙武士"呢

I guess my body doesn''t know it''s the Dragon Warrior yet.



光靠甘露和日月可没法活

I''m gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.



- 笑啥? - 没事 师傅

- What? - Nothing... Master Shifu.



你永远都不会成为"龙武士" 除非你减掉500磅 还要刷牙

Never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!



吵什么吵?! 笑声 我听都没听过

What is that noise you''re making? Laughter? I never heard of it!



努力吧 熊猫 也许有一天

Work hard panda and maybe someday...



你会有像我一样的耳朵

...you will have ears like mine.



还真像

That''s good.



耳朵 不好笑吗? 我觉得蛮不错的

Ears. It''s not working for you? I thought they were pretty good.



是师傅!

It''s Shifu!



当然是师傅 不然你以为我在模仿谁

Of course it''s Shifu. What do you think I''m doing?



噢... 师傅大师

Master Shifu!



你们觉得好笑吗?

You think this is funny?



太郎越狱了 你们还跟个毛孩子一样

Tai Lung has escaped from prison and you''re acting like children!



- 什么? - 他是冲着"龙之卷轴"来的

- What? - He is coming for the Dragon Scroll



而你是唯一可以阻止他的人

and you are the only one who can stop him.



哈哈 我以为你没有幽默感呢

And I was saying you got no sense of humor.



我要阻止太郎

I''m gonna... stop Tai Lung.



啥?! 你当真?我要...

What? You''re serious? And I have to...?



乌龟大师会阻止他的像上次一样

Master Oogway will stop him like he did before.



乌龟不能

Oogway cannot!



再也不能了

Not anymore.



我们唯一的希望就只剩下"龙武士"了

Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.



- 这熊猫? - 就是这熊猫

- The panda? - Yes the panda!



师傅 拜托 让我们来阻止太郎 这也是你教我们武功的目的呀

Master let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you''ve trained us for.



不 打败太郎不是你的使命

No! It is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.



是他!

It is his!



人呢?

Where''d he go?



你不可以走 真的武士是永不言弃的

You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits.



看看我

Watch me.



拜托

Come on.



我凭什么打败太郎 我连绕过你下山都不行

How am I supposed to beat Tai Lung? I can''t even beat you to the stairs.



你可以打败他的 因为你是"龙武士"

You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.



你不会相信的 你从没信过这鬼话

You don''t believe that. You never believed that.



从一开始 你就想方设法把我赶走?

From the beginning you''ve tried to get rid of me.



没错

Yes! I was.



但现在 我要你相信你师傅 就像我开始相信你一样

But now I ask you to trust in your master as I have come to trust in mine.



你不是我师傅 我也不是什么"龙武士"

You''re not my master. And I''m not the Dragon Warrior.



那你为什么不放弃 你明知道我要赶你走 但你还是留下了

Then why didn''t you quit?! You knew I wanted you gone yet you stayed.



没错 我是留下了

Yeah I stayed.



我留下是因为 每次你往我头上扔砖头

I stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head



或说我臭 很伤,但更让我伤心的是

or said I smelled it hurt but it could never hurt more



每天我看到自己不成材

than it did every day of my life just being me.



我留下 因为我想 要是还有人能改变我

I stayed because I thought if anyone could change me...



可以让我超越自我

...could make me... not me...



那个人就是你

...it was you.



全中国最伟大的功夫师傅

The greatest kung fu teacher in all of China!



我能改变你

But I can change you!



我可以让你成为"龙武士" 我会的

I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And I will!



拜托 太郎马上就要赶到了

Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.



就算他要在路上耗上个一百年

Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here how are you...



你又怎么能把我训练成龙武士

...gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?



哪有办法?

How?



有吗?

How?



- 有吗? - 我不知道

- How?! - I don''t know!



我不知道

I don''t know.



我就知道

That''s what I thought.



养兵千日 用兵一时

This is what you trained me for.



虎妞!

Tigress!



别想拦我!

Don''t try and stop me.



我们不是要拦你

We''re not trying to stop you.



什么?

What?



我们是要跟你并肩作战

We''re coming with you!



怎么啦? 我不开心就吃不行吗?

What? I eat when I''m upset OK?



噢 不需要解释

No need to eXplain.



我还以为是猴子呢,他总把杏仁饼干藏在架子最上面

I thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.



别跟猴哥说

Don''t tell Monkey.



- 看看你 - 我知道 我让你看了恶心

- Look at you. - Yeah I know I disgust you.



不 我是说 你是怎么爬上去的?

No I mean how did you get up there?



不晓得 我只是...

I don''t know. I guess that...



不晓得 我只是想拿饼干

I don''t know. I was getting a cookie.



然后你就瞬间离地十尺

Yet you are ten feet off the ground.



而且还做出了完美的一字马

And you have done a perfect spilt.



不是啦 这只是...

No this? This is just...



一个意外

...an accident.



世上无意外

There are no accidents.



跟我来

Come with me.



我知道你为教我武功 故弄玄虚

I know you''re trying to be all mystical and kung fuey...



但也至少告诉我现在是去哪吧?

...but could you at least tell me where we''re going?



你...

You dragged me...



让我累死累活爬上来...

...all the way out here...



为了洗澡?

...for a bath?



熊猫

Panda...



这池神圣之泪可不是给你洗腋窝的

...we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.



这是池...

The Pool of...



这是乌龟大师参透禅机的地方

This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries...



两极调和

...of harmony and focus.



这就是功夫的发源地

This is the birthplace..of kung fu.



你想学功夫?

Do you want to learn kung fu?



当然

Yeah!



那么我就是你师傅

Then I am your master!



OK!

不要哭

Don''t cry.



OK.

当你一心想着功夫

When you focus on kung fu



当你集中精神时

when you concentrate...



你就发臭

...you stink.



也许那是我的错

Perhaps that is my fault.



我不该一成不变 像教导"五杰"一样训练你

I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five.



不过现在我明白了 要你学好武功

I now see that the way to get through to you...



就得靠这个

...is with this.



噢 太棒了 因为我饿死了

Oh great ''cause I am hungry.



很好

Good.



你有点长进的时候 就可以吃了

When you have been trained you may eat.



开始训练

Let us begin.



熊猫 你先请

After you panda.



这么简单?

Just like that?



不需要仰卧起坐?不需要十里跑步?

No sit-ups? No ten-mile hike?



我发誓教你武功 你也学有所成 你可以尽情享用了

I vowed to train you and you have been trained. You are free to eat.



慢用

Enjoy.





Hey!



我说了你可以尽情享用 来个饺子

I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.





Hey!



随便吃

You are free to eat.



- 我行吗?!?! - 你行吗?!

- Am I?! - Are you?!



我不饿

I''m not hungry.



师傅

Master.



砍断吊桥!

Cut it!



"龙武士"怎么没来?

Where''s the Dragon Warrior?



你怎么知道我不是?

How do you know you''re not looking at her?



你以为我这么好忽悠?

You think I''m a fool?



我知道你不是 你们都不是

I know you''re not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!



我听说了他是从天而降的火球

I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.



他才是武士 前无古人

That he''s a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.



- 阿波? - 那就是他的名字?阿波

- Po? - So that is his name. Po.



我终于棋逢对手

Finally a worthy opponent.



这场对决将流传万世

Our battle will be legendary!



我们来拉住 你去帮她

We''ve got this. Help her.



猴哥!

Monkey!



拿着

Go!



我在想什么

What was I thinking?!



螳郞!

Mantis!



快啊!

Now!



师傅教得不错

Shifu taught you well.



但是没有把所有都传授给你们

But he didn''t teach you everything.



你表现不错 熊猫

You have done well panda.



表现不错? 表现不错

Done well? Done well?



我表现彪悍

I''ve done awesome!



真的英雄要谦虚

The mark of a true hero is humility.



虽然这样说 你表现确实...

But yes you have done...



彪悍

...awesome.



伙计们? 伙计们 他们死了!

Guys? Guys?! They''re dead!



不对 还在呼吸 睡着了? 但是眼睛睁着

No they''re breathing. They''re asleep? But their eyes are open.



我们根本不是对手 都被点穴了

We were no match for his nerve attach.



他更强大了

He''s gotten stronger.



谁? 太郎吗?更强了?

Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?



他太快了

He''s too fast!



对不起 阿波

Sorry Po.



我以为我们可以阻止他的

I thought we could stop him.



他本来可以杀了你们的

He could have killed you.



那他为什么没呢?

Why didn''t he?



让你们活着回来引起我们的害怕,但是我们不怕

So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won''t work.



也许会,一点点

It might. I mean a little.



我是非常害怕

I''m pretty scared.



你可以打败他的 熊猫

You can defeat him panda!



你在说笑吧? 他们都不行...

Are you kidding? If they can''t?!



他们可是五大高手,我只是 一个我而已

They''re five masters. I''m just one me.



但是 你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西

But you will have the one thing that no one else does.



你真的相信我已经准备好了?

You really believe I''m ready?



你是

You are...



阿波

...Po.



拿着龙轴

Behold the Dragon Scroll.



是你的了

It is yours.



等等 如果我读了它的话会怎么样

Wait. What happens when I read it?



传说可以听到蝴蝶振翅之音

Legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly''s wing beat.



哦 真的? 酷

Really? That''s cool.



是的 能在至深之洞中看见光

Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.



感知宇宙万物的动作

You will feel the universe in motion around you.



哇哦! 我能打烂墙吗?

Can I punch through walls?



- 我能做后空翻吗? - 心无杂念

- Do a quadruple back flip? - Focus.



- 我能...? - 心无杂念

- Will I...? - Focus.



- 心无杂念 - 哦 好的 好的

- Focus. - Oh yeah yeah.



阿波 认真读 然后完成你的使命

Read it Po and fulfill your destiny.



读吧 成为

Read it and become...



"龙武士"!

...the Dragon Warrior.



根本打不开

It''s impossible to open.



加油 加油

OK. Come on baby. Come on now.



谢谢

Thank you.



也许是我刚才帮你弄松了吧?

I probably loosened it up for you though.



好了 开始了

OK here goes.



- 是空白 - 什么?

- It''s blank. - What?!



- 是的 你看 - 不,我是不准看的

- Here look. - No I am forbidden to look upon...



空白 我不...

Blank. I don''t...



我不明白

I don''t understand.



好吧 也就是说

OK. So like...



乌龟也不过就是只疯癫老王八

...Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.



不 乌龟比我们都要聪明

No. Oogway was wiser than us all.



哦 拜托 面对现实 他意外选了我

Oh come on! Face it he picked me by accident.



我当然不是什么"龙武士" 开什么玩笑

Of course I''m not the Dragon Warrior. Who am I kidding?



但是谁来阻止太郎呢?

But who will stop Tai Lung?



他会毁了一切 并杀了每个人的

He''ll destroy everything and everyone.



不会的

No.



撤散山谷 你们必须保护村民们免受太郎攻击

Evacuate the valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung''s rage.



- 那您怎么办呢 师傅? - 我来对付他

- What about you Master? - I will fight him.



- 什么? - 我可以尽可能久的拖延

- What? - I can hold him off long enough



这样大家都能全身而退

for everyone to escape.



但是 师傅 他会杀了你的

But Shifu he''ll kill you.



那我就为我的错误付出代价了

Then I will finally have paid for my mistake.



都听我说

Listen to me all of you.



没有我 你们也要继续走下去

It is time for you to continue your journey without me.



我非常自豪成为你们的师傅

I am very proud to have been your master.



我们必须让他们安全地转移

We''ve got to get them out safely.



别怕 小猪猪 我们去找妈妈

Come little one. Let''s find your mama.



小蛇 聚集村子南边的人 螳螂 你去村北

Viper gather the southern farmers. Mantis the north.



阿鹤 点灯引路

Crane light the way.



看 那就是"龙武士"

Look it''s the Dragon Warrior.



嗨 老爸

Hey Dad.



阿波!

Po!



很高兴见你回来 儿子

Good to have you back son.



很高兴能回来

Good to be back.



我们走吧 阿波

Let''s go Po.



我们该规划一下 下一家面馆了

So for our next shop it''s time to face it...



面的未来就是切成块的蔬菜

...the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables...



再不是蔬菜丝

...no longer slices.



我还在想...这次

Also I was thinking maybe this time



也许这次我们可以有一个厨房 你可以堂堂正正做个大厨

we''ll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in.



喜欢不?

You like that?



阿波 我很遗憾 事情不顺利

Po I''m sorry if things didn''t work out.



命运本就不该如此

It just wasn''t meant to be.



阿波 忘了这些吧

Po forget everything else.



你的命运还在等你

Your destiny still awaits.



我们是面条世家 血管里流淌着面条的血!

We are noodle folk. Broth runs deep through our veins.



我不知道 老爸

I don''t know Dad.



说实话 有时我不敢相信我是你儿子

Honestly sometimes I can''t believe I''m actually your son.



阿波

Po...



我想是时候告诉你 一些很久以前就该

...I think it''s time I told you something I should have told you...



告诉你的事了

...a long time ago.



好的

OK.



我那私酿密汤的配方

The secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.



靠近点 配方就是

Come here. The secret ingredient is...



啥都没

...nothing.



你听到了 啥都没

You heard me. Nothing!



根本就没什么秘之又秘的配方

There is no secret ingredient!



等等 不过是普通的面汤?

Wait wait. It''s just plain old noodle soup?



什么特别酱汁都没加?或者其他什么

You don''t add some kind of special sauce or something?



没那必要 想让一件东西特别 你只要相信那是特别的就够了

Don''t have to. To make something special you just believe it''s special.



根本没有秘方

There is no secret ingredient.



我回家来了 师傅

I have come home Master.



这里不再是你家了 我也不再是你师傅了

This is no longer your home. And I am no longer your master.



是啊 你已经另有新宠了

Oh yes. You have a new favorite.



那么这个阿波人呢?

So where is this Po?



我把他吓跑了吗?

Did I scare him off?



这是你我之间的战斗

This battle is between you and me.



那么 就如你所言吧

So that is how it''s going to be.



必须如我所言!

That is how it must be.



我在大牢里蹲了20年 就因为你的懦弱

I rotted in jail for 20 years because of your weakness!



听师父的话 怎叫弱点

Obeying your master is not weakness!



你知道的 我原本应是"龙武士"

You knew I was the Dragon Warrior.



你一直知道

You always knew.



但是当乌龟说 非也 你做什么了?

But when Oogway said otherwise what did you do?



你做什么了?

What did you do?!



什么都没做!

Nothing!



你本来就不是龙武士 那不是我的错!

You were not meant to be the Dragon Warrior! That was not my fault!



不是你的错?

Not your fault?!



是谁让我充满梦想?

Who filled my head with dreams?!



是谁让我练功练到骨断筋逆?

Who drove me to train until my bones cracked?!



是谁否定了我的命运?

Who denied me my destiny?!



我从未做过这样的决定

It was never my decision to make!



那就趁现在

It is now.



给 我 卷 轴 !

Give me the scroll!



我宁可死

I would rather die.



我做的一切都是为了让你骄傲

All I ever did I did to make you proud!



告诉我你有多骄傲 师父!

Tell me how proud you are Shifu!



告诉我!

Tell me!



告诉我!

Tell me!



我...我一直都为你骄傲

I have... I have always been proud of you.



从一开始 我就

From the first moment I''ve been...



为你骄傲

...proud of you.



是这种骄傲

And it was my pride...



让我看不清你

...that blinded me.



我太爱你了 而看不到你的变化

I loved you too much to see what you were becoming...



是因为我

...what I...



你才变成这样的

...was turning you into.





I''m...



对不起

I''m sorry.



我不要你的道歉

I don''t want your apology.



我要卷轴!

I want my scroll!



什么!

What?!



卷轴去哪了?!

Where is it?!



"龙武士"早已带着卷轴穿行在神州大地

Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll halfway across China by now.



你永远见不到那卷轴了 太郎

You will never see that scroll Tai Lung.



永远

Never.



永远

Never.



台阶太多了...

Stairs.



你是谁?

Who are you?



伙计 我就是"龙武士"

Buddy I am the Dragon Warrior.



你?

You?



他?他是只熊猫

Him? He''s a panda.



你就是只熊猫 你要干什么? 大家伙 泰山压顶?

You''re a panda. What are you gonna do big guy? Sit on me?



别把我惹毛了

Don''t tempt me.



不 我要用这个

No. I''m gonna use this.



你要不? 来拿啊

You want it? Come and get it.



终于

Finally!



那个卷轴是我的!

That scroll is mine!



闪电般

Lightning!



卷轴给了他力量

The scroll has given him power!





No!



终于 哦 太好了

Finally! Oh yes.



龙轴的力量 是我的!

The power of the Dragon Scroll is mine!



什么都没!

It''s nothing!



没关系 我第一次也没看出个所以然来

It''s OK. I didn''t get it the first time either.



什么?

What?



根本没有秘方

There is no secret ingredient.



只有你

It''s just you.



停下

Stop it!



我要尿尿

I''m gonna pee.





Don''t.



别 别!

Don''t! Don''t!





You...



不可能打败我的

...can''t defeat me.





You...



你不过是只个

...you''re just a big...



肥肥的

...fat...



熊猫!

...panda!



我不是肥肥的熊猫

I''m not a big fat panda.



我是独一无二的肥熊猫

I''m the big fat panda.



巫师指?!

The WuXi Finger Hold!



原来你知道这招啊

Oh you know this hold?



你吹牛 你吹牛 师傅不会教你的

You''re bluffing. You''re bluffing. Shifu didn''t teach you that.



是不会

Nope.



是我自己悟出来的

I figured it out. Skadoosh.



看啊!

Look!



是"龙武士"

The Dragon Warrior.



我儿子!那个可爱的功夫武士 是我儿子

That''s my boy! That big lovely kung fu warrior is my son!



是的

Yes!



谢谢 老爸

Thanks Dad.



嗨 伙计们

Hey guys.



大师

Master.



大师

Master.



大师

Master?



师傅大师

Master Shifu!



大师

Master!



师傅 你还好吗?

Shifu are you OK?!



阿波

Po.



你还活着?

You''re alive.



还是咱俩都死了?

Or we''re both dead.



不 师傅 我没死 我打败了太郎

No Master I didn''t die. I defeated Tai Lung.



真的?

You did?



哇噢 正如乌龟预言的

Wow. It is as Oogway foretold.



你就是"龙武士"

You are the Dragon Warrior.



你把平和带到了

You have brought peace...



这个山谷

...to this valley...





...and...



也带给...我

...and to me.



谢谢

Thank you.



谢谢 阿波

Thank you Po.



谢谢 谢谢你

Thank you. Thank you.



不!师傅 别死啊!!

No! Master! No no no don''t die Shifu please!



我还没死 你个白痴!

I''m not dying you idiot!



哦,"龙武士"

Dragon Warrior...



我只是在享受平和 终于

...I am simply at peace. Finally.



这样啊 那我也该闭嘴了

So I should stop talking?



如果你可以的话

If you can.



想吃点东西吗?

Want to get something to eat?



可以

Yeah.























功夫熊猫中英文对白







-29页

















献花(0)
+1
(本文系刘新发首藏)