配色: 字号:
冰河世纪2
2023-08-15 | 阅:  转:  |  分享 
  
喔哦!全球变暖简直要了我的命

Oh boy! This global warming is killing me!



这太热了,而冰河期又太冷了

This is too hot..the ice age was too cold..



怎么才能让你高兴呀?

What would it take to make you happy?



这个...我喜欢

This.. I like!



不要跑...Jane! 野营规则...

No running Jane! Camp rules..



有本事来抓我啊,树獭

Make me, Sloth!



叫我...老师

Make me...sir!



这就是尊重...

It''s all about respect...



Sarah...你刚吃了饭,休息会儿

Sarah. You just ate! Wait an hour!



Hector! 不不不..你不能在那儿便便

Hector! No,no! You can''t pee-pee there!



好...好吧,就在那儿吧

Ok,ok! there is fine..



Ashley! 那样会让你...啊~~~

Ashley! Stop picking your...



抓到他了,耶~~~

Pinata!



住手

Stop!



你应该先戴上眼罩再来

...you''re supposed to wear blindfolds!



没问题

Ok!



Hey~轮到我打这只树獭了

Hey, it''s my turn to hit the sloth!



-到我啦,到我啦 -应该是我!我!我

..mine..mine...mine....mine!



Hey! 这么轻松就把他打晕了

Hey! You didn''t have any candy in you!



让我们把他给埋了

Let''s bury him!!



嘿, 嘿! 唔... 是谁让你们这些孩子折磨这个树獭的

Hey, hey! Whoah..Who said you kids can torture the sloth?



Manny, 别打击他们的创造性

Manny, don''t squash their creativity..



嗨,Manny! Diego!!

Hey Manny! Diego!!



我最好的猛犸象和剑齿虎哥们儿

My bad mammal jammel!



帮帮我这只树獭怎么样

Wanna give a sloth a hand?



听着,我搞了一个夏令营

Look.. I opened my camp!



舒适的来玩

Come forth and sit...



也就是Sid夏令营

It means camp of Sid!



恭喜你,现在有两种语言来形容 你这个笨蛋了

Congratulations.You''re now an idiot in two languages..



嘘...!

Shhhh...!



别在这些小鬼面前数落我

卬ot in front of the K-l-D-G!



这些小鬼都很喜欢我,对吗,Billy

These little guys love me! Right, Billy?



别逼我吃了你

Don''t make me eat you!



很好笑,孩子 所以咯,他们还被叫做小屁孩

Funny, kid!That''s why they''re called kids!



我告诉过你 Sid..

I told you Sid..



你开营地还不够格

You''re not qualified to run a camp..



噢!从什么时候开始照顾孩子 也资格认证扯上关系的?

Oh! Since when do qualifications have anything to do with childcare...?



还有,这些孩子都很尊敬我

Besides, these kids look up to me..



我是他们的好榜样

I''m a role model to them!



我看出来了

I can see that..



你们总是认为我一事无成

You guys never think I can do anything..



但我这个群体中平等的一员

but I''m an equal member of this herd!



这一切都是我自己做到的

I made this herd...!



你们也应该开始对我尊敬一些

...and you need to start treating me with some respect!!



得了吧! Sid!

Come on! Sid!



Sid! 我们只是开玩笑而已

Sid! We were just kidding!!



嘿!

Hey!



让我们和这头猛犸象玩玩!!

Let''s play pin the tail on the mammoth!!



Sid!

Sid!



我不会一事无成的

Can you stop!



我一定会得到他们的尊重的

I''m gonna get some respect!!



我会证明给他们看

I''ll show ''em!



所以呢,最后~

And so, in the end..



小驴找到了自己的妈咪

the little burro reached his mommy..



他们从此过着幸福的生活

and they lived happily ever after..



真有你的

Good job!



我有问题,为什么驴要回家

Question! Why does the burro go home?



他为什么不和兔子们生活在一起

Why doesn''t he stay with the rabbit?



因为...因为他想和家人在一起

Because. He wanted to be with his family



我觉得他应该去找个女驴

I think he should go with the girl burro!



这会是个很好的爱情故事

...That''s a better love story!



也好,你下次在给别人说故事时 再让驴这样好了

OK! Well, when you tell your burro story, that''s what he''ll do.



''驴''只是个代名词而已

''Burro'' is a demeaning name...



技术上说,他应该叫"野驴"

Technically, it''s called a wild ass!



好吧,那个野驴小子

Fine. The wild ass boy came home...



和他的野驴妈妈一起回家了

...to his wild ass mother...



所以,这也是我为什么叫他驴了

See! That''s why I called it a burro!



那只驴会遇到吃饭问题吗

Could the burro have a grazing problem?



-这样会更有故事性 -无聊~~

- That would make him more...relatable.. -Boring!



这一点也不可能

It''s not believable!



驴会自相残杀吗 这个结尾并不让人满意

- Do burrows eat their young? - It''s not a very satisfying ending!



我有时都要烦透了

Sometimes I throw up!



他们从此过着幸福的生活

They lived happily ever after...



不可能有比这个更让人满意的结尾了

You can''t get more satisfying than that!



一个幸福的大家庭

One big happy family!



这是理所当然的

That''s the way it supposed to be!



那么,你的幸福家庭在哪里呢

Then, where''s your big, happy family?



然后,一只饥饿的老虎要吃小孩儿了

Then...the hungry tiger eat the pesky little kids!!



-你还好吧,哥们儿 -当然,为什么会有事

- You ok, buddy? - Sure, why not?!



-我只是觉得你... -故事时间结束了,没有了

- I just thought you.. - Storytimes over....the end!



-大家快跑啊,想活命就快跑 -Hey~等等

- Out of the way! Run for your lives! - Hey, watch it!



你们这是去哪儿呢

Where''s everybody going?



世界末日就要来了

The world''s coming to an end!



你在说什么呢

What are you talking about?



Fast Tony! 他说这个世界将被洪水淹没

Fast Tony! He says the world''s going to flood!



伙计们,我手里拿着的这根小管子

Folks,I hold in my hand a device so powerful..



可以让你把空气

it can actually pull air...



一直呼到天上去

right out of the sky!!



过来看看吧,来看看吧

Gather round...gather round!



打扰一下,您有鳃吗,夫人

Pardon me, do you have gills ma''am?



所以你不能在水里呼吸对吧

So you can''t breathe under water?



我的助手可以为你示范

My assistant here will demonstrate!



Hey~~我可以闻到海洋的味道

Hey, I can smell the ocean!



笨蛋,你在这做什么呢

What are you doing...?



我不能卖它了

I can''t sell that now...!!



这个是要塞进嘴里的,你个笨蛋

You suck air through your mouth you moron!!



如果你想知道,我现在就给你讲解

If you''re a pupil of mine, and I''m starting instruction...



有了这个,不管是横渡海峡,还是 绕着小岛游一圈,都不会有问题

you''ll have plenty of air for eons to come!



当然,不要把它放到水下

Of course, don''t stay buried!



为什么你要用末日来吓唬大家

Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?



啊哈哈哈~ 我只是在讨生活而已,老兄

I''m trying to make a living here pal..



这只是我的预言中的一部分

It''s all part of my weather forecast!



五天激烈的水灾,接着就是

The 5 day outlook is calling for intense flooding, followed by..



世界末日!

the end of the world..!!



当薄冰碰到灼热的阳光

With a slight chance of patchy sunshine



接下来的那周...

..later in the week



得了吧,别听他的了

Come on! Don''t listen to him..



Fast Tony 为了吃会把自己的老妈卖了

Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape!



你在出价吗

Are you making an offer?



我是说,不,我没有胡说

I mean no! I would not!



你们没听说吗,这些冰一直在融化

Haven''t you heard? The ice is melting!



这个地方被冰雪覆盖着

You see this ground? It''s covered in ice



一千年前就是如此

A thousand years ago it was covered in ice..



一千年以后

A thousand years from now..



也会如此

it will still be ice!



嘿,哥们,呃 且不去质疑你的生存本能

Say, buddy..not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts, but..



那么猛犸象怎么已经走向灭绝了呢

haven''t mammoths pretty much gone extinct?



你在说什么呢

What are you talking about?



我说得是 你应该是你们族的最后一个了

I''m talking about you being the last of your kind!



啊!你没刷牙吧

Ahh! Your breath smells like ants!



既然你不想承认

Be as that as it may..



那你什么时候看见过其它猛犸象呢

When''s the last time you saw another mammoth?



啊! 别理他,Manny

Ah! Don''t pay any attention to him Manny



猛犸象才不会灭绝

Mammoths can''t go extinct..



我们是世界上最庞大的生物

they are the biggest things on earth!



那恐龙呢?

What about the dinosaurs?



恐龙都有怪癖

The dinosaurs got cocky!



-这样会给他们带来敌人 -快看~~

They made enemies! -Look!...



有个白痴准备从冰川上跳下来

some idiot''s going down the eviscerator!



噢,拜托 千万别告诉我那是我们的树獭

Please tell me that''s not our cue!



好吧,数到三我就跳了

OK..I''m goona jump on the count of 3!



一~~~

One.....



二~~~

Two.....



Sid! 待在那别动!我们这就上来!

Sid! Don''t move a muscle! We''re coming up!



跳!跳!跳!跳!跳...

jump!..jump!...jump!..jump!..



~跳!跳!跳!跳!跳~

...jump, jump, jump, jump!



抱歉

Sorry..



2.003

Two and three one thousands...



2.004

Two and four one thousands...



Sid! 你在搞什么鬼呢,快下来

Sid!What are you doing? Get down from there!



没门! 我要成为第一个从这里跳下去的人

No way! I''m going to be the first to jump off the eviscerator...



然后,你们就准备好

And then you guys are gonna have to start..



尊敬我吧

showing me some respect!



如果你从这跳下去了,你唯一会得到的

You jump off this and the only respect you''re gonna get..



是大家对死者的尊敬

is respect for the dead!



得了吧,Manny! 他才没那么蠢

Come on Manny! He''s not that stupid..!



难道我以前都错了

But, I''ve been wrong before!



不要拦我!

Geronimo!!!



Hey, 看着点儿!

Hey, watch it!



我不能呼吸了

I can''t breath...



我的脾脏都要出来了!

I think I just coughed up my spleen!



啊! Diego! 收回你的爪子,谢谢!

Ahh! Diego! Retract the claws please!



噢,好的,不好意思!

Oh...right...sorry!



如果不是我了解你,Diego..

You know, if I didn''t know you better Diego..



我会认为你怕水,哈哈哈~~

I''d think you''re afraid of the water..



好了,好了,这下我更了解你了

Ok..Ok! Good thing I know you better!



伙计们

Guys...!



看来Fast Tony是对的!

Fast Tony was right..!



所有的东西都在融化

everything is melting!



洪水就要泛滥了

It''s all gonna flood...



快点!我们要告诉他们

Come on! We''re gotta warn them.



也许我们可以快速进化成水生动物

Maybe we can rapidly evolve into water creatures.



你真是天才, sid

That''s genius, Ed...



叫我"乌贼"

Call me ''Squid''.



天啊,这里所有的东西都是垃圾

Gees..this whole thing''s a piece of junk!



我简直不敢相信我住在这

I can''t believe I live here!



怎么了?

What?



这个没用

I can breathe..



我找到了它的革命性产品,我们管它叫做

I present you with this revolutionary gizmo, we call..



木板!!

Bark!!



最重要的是,它可以浮起来

It''s so buoyant, it actually floats!



我会让你看到什么东西能浮起来

I''ll show you something that floats!



尽管笑吧,你们的死期快到了

Alright.... it''s your funeral!



看到了吧!这正是我所说过的

You see! This is exactly what I''m talking about!



天空中想起巨大的咆哮声

Giant balls of fury larva...



凶恶的猛犸象

the size of mammoths...



疯狂的从天而降

raining from the sky!!



啊!去换口气,多读读书

Ahh! Go suck air through a reed!



你们得听他的,他说的洪水的事情是对的

You gotta listen to him! He''s right about the flood!



我说对了?

I am?



我是说,呃,对 我说的本来就是事实

I mean...uh...Yes, I am!



等一下!是你说的

Wait a minute! You''re the one who said..



这里不可能有洪水

there wasn''t going to be a flood!



为什么我们现在要听你的

Why should we listen to you?



因为我们在上面看到了一切

Because we saw what''s up there!



大坝就要垮掉了 整个山谷不久将被洪水淹么

The dam''s gonna break. The entire valley is gonna flood!



你们会发现他说的是对的

Flood''s real alright..



而且很快会成为事实

and it''s coming fast!



看看四周吧,你们在一个碗里

Look around! You''re in a bowl..!



这个碗很快将被水充满

Bowl''s gonna to fill up...!



而且无路可逃

Ain''t no way out...!



我们该怎么办啊?!

What are we going to do?!



除非~~你们可以走到山谷的尽头

Unless, you can make it to the end of the valley..



哪儿有条船,可以救你们

there''s a boat...It can save ya!



可我什么也没看出来

I don''t see anything..



但是

Fine..



你们的快点,地面一直在融化

You all better hurry..ground''s melting..



山崩地裂,地动山摇

walls tumbling..rocks crumbing..



侥幸活下来的,还要面对滔天洪水

survive that, and you''ll be racing through water!



还有三天的时间

coz in 3 days time..



你们就准备抱着等死吧

It''s going to hit the geyser fields..



Boom!!!

Boom!!!



还是有一些好消息的

There is some good news though!



你们死得越多

The more of you die..



我吃得越好

the better I eat!!



我又没说这个对你们来说是好消息

I didn''t say it was good news for you..



他要是去教书一定是个好老师

He must have been a real pleasure to have in class!



MD鄙视你!

Damn!



好了,大家都听到兀鹰说的话了

Alright! You heard the scary vulture..



赶快行动吧

Let''s move out!



Manny..你真的认为那艘船存在啊?

Manny.. Do you really think there''s a boat?



不知道,但是没几天..

I don''t know..But in a few days this place..



这里就会被洪水淹没了

is gonna to be a mile under water..



如果有任何希望,也是在那儿了

If there''s any hope...it''s that way



Manny 该走了

Manny, lets go!



您现在看到的是一场大迁徙

We''re got an overturned cliff on the far right lake..



现场很拥挤,队伍一望无尽

traffic is packed up as far as the eye can see..



噢! 那边看起来也许很不错的样子

Ohhh! And it looks like there might be a fatality!



我找到了一块肥肉!

I call the dark meat!!



快点,小家伙们,我们要走了 快点,快点,都进来

Come on everybody! Lets go! Come on. Come..come..come! Get in!



别这样,爷爷 别这样,我们走吧

Come on Granpa, come on! We have to go!



我不走

Well, I''m not leaving!



我生在这个洞里,就是死也要死在这里面

I was born in this hole and I''ll die in this hole!



我们有必要带这么重的粪球吗?

Do we have to bring this crap..?



我肯定这个东西到处都有

I''m sure there''s crap where we''re going!



啊! 这是我妈妈给的礼物

Ahh! This was a gift from my mother!



很好,继续走,不要停 Manny, Manny!

- Ok! Keep it moving..keep it moving! - Manny, Manny!



我听说你就要绝种了

I''ve just heard you''re going extinct!



Hey!如果你能生

Hey! If you ever master hygiene..



敏感点好吧

try working on sensativity!!



我才不会绝种哩

I''m not going extinct!



孩子们,看哪

Kids! Look...!



最后的猛犸象

The last mammoth!



哇啊!!这辈子可能见不到第二只了

Well, you probably won''t see another one of those again!



看到了吧

See?!



一,二,三...James去哪了?

Where is James?



Stu! 别玩了! Stu!

Stu! Come on! Stu!



我们得赶快离开这里!

Lets blow this ice cube stand!



Stu!!

Stu!!



伙计们!我们中间已经 有个兄弟牺牲在山谷啦

Folks! Be the first in the valley to have your very own mobile home!



“有一天,当你要唱歌..”

Some day, when you''re gonna sing..



“当你让我们一起唱...”

When you make us sing...



-闭嘴!Sid! -好吧

- Shut up Sid! - Ok!



"等等,hey-hey...那是什么声音..?"

Stop, hey-hey...What''s that sound..?



"所有的猛犸象都躺在地上" 表再唱了 sid!

- All the mammoths are in the ground. - Stop singing Sid!



Sid! 我要再一次落在你的身上 而且这一次,我会杀了你

Sid! I''m gonna fall on you again! And this time I will kill you!



好吧,我还以为你喜欢经典老歌呢

Ok..someone doesn''t like the classics!



如果你是对的

What if you''re right?



如果我是最后的猛犸象怎么办?

What if I am the last mammoth?



可是 Manny 往好的方面想,你还有我们啊

But Manny,look on the bright side..you have us!



这么久了 你终于说了句象样的话, Sid!

Not your most persuasive argument, Sid!



猛犸象?

Mammoths?



我就知道我不会是最后的猛犸象

I knew I couldn''t be the last one!



已经闻到它的味道了

I felt it in my trunk!



就是他了

This stinks!



我来了

Come on!



抱歉,我的胃...

Sorry! My stomach...



搞得我很难受!

hates me!



该死的,臭死我啦,真晦气

Well...Don''t that put the ''stink'' in extinction!



天那!

Whooa!



真臭

Sheesh!!



噢....太恶心了!

Oooh....Nasty!



Manny?

Manny?



我,呃~我需要一个人静一会儿

I ah..I need to be alone for a while..



你们先走吧,我会赶上来的

You go on ahead..I''ll catch up!



孤独的生活是最枯燥的

One truly is the lonliest number...



-啊! -啊!...嘿!

-Ow! -Ow!...Hey!



噢..这些真不错!!

Ohh..these work great!!



酷!

Cool!



想我吗...想我吧 试试抓到我就让你亲

Missed me...missed me! Try and come and kiss me!!



我来抓住他们

I''ll get ''em!



哪边是屁屁啊?

Which end is up?



我打赌,他两边都是

I dunno..That makes two!



嘿, 丑鬼!

Hey, ugly!



阿!...我还靠它坐呢

Ow!...I''ve got to sit on that!



逮到你了吧

Got you!



好的,我去守那边!

Ok! I''m going in!



Sid! 怎么了?!

- Sid! - What?!



我感到一些躁动咯

I felt some breeze in that one!



笑!

Smile!



在这呢!

Over here!



-投降吗? -决不!

- Surrender? - Never!



酷!!

Cool!!



如果有人问起来,就说他们有50多个

If any one asks..there were 50 of them..



而且...他们都是...响尾蛇!

...And...they were...rattlesnakes!



这儿呢,小猫猫

Here kitty-kitty..



大错特错了你们这些,鼹鼠!

Big mistakes you miscreants!



鼹鼠?

Miscreants?



呃..Diego,他们是负鼠

Uh..Diego, they''re possum..



撤~~退!

Retreat!



我想现在只剩下你和我了

I guess it''s just you and me now..



我就知道!我就知道我不是唯一一个!!

I knew it! I knew I wasn''t the only one!



我也是!别人也都常常从树上掉下来

Me too! Everyone falls out of the tree every now and then..



只是他们不承认

they just don''t admit it!



等等,你说什么?

Wait...what?



他们很多都不善于挂在树枝上

Some of us have a tough time holding on to branches



我们又不是蝙蝠

I mean it''s not like we''re bats or something..



我们没有翅膀保持自己在上面

We don''t have wings to keep us up!



那么,你爬在树上是...因为...?

And you were in the tree..because?



我在找我的哥哥们

I was looking for my brothers..



他们总是惹麻烦

They are always getting into trouble..



哥哥?你的意思是还有很多?

Brothers? You mean there''s more?



当然!

Sure!



多着呢

..lots of us



在哪呢?

Where?



到处都是

Everywhere..



石头下面,地洞里啊...

under rocks and holes in the ground...



我们通常晚上出来行动 这样鸟儿就不会把我们抓走了

Usually we come out at night, so birds don''t carry us off!



救命!救命啊!

Help! Help!



噢,谢天谢地,称呼我预言家

Well!!Shave me down and call me a mole-rat!!



你竟然找到了另一头猛犸象!

You''re found another mammoth!



在哪呢?

Where?



等等!不是说猛犸象早就绝种了么

Wait a minute! I thought mammoths were extinct!



你们看着我干吗?

What are looking at me for?



不清楚

I don''t know..



也许因为你就是猛犸象

Maybe because you are a mammoth?



我?!

Me?!



别开玩笑了!我不是猛犸,我是一直负鼠!

Don''t be ridiculous! I''m not a mammoth! I''m a possum!



恩,不错的笑话,我是一只蝾螈

Right, good one! I''m a newt...



这是我的朋友,獾獾

This is my friend, the badger..



和我另一个朋友,鸭嘴兽

and my other friend the platypus!



为什么我是鸭嘴兽?要他去当!

Why do I got to be the platypus! Make him the platypus!



这家伙给你麻烦了吗?妹妹

This guy giving you trouble, Sis?



妹妹?

Sis?



没错,这就是我的哥哥们

That''s right, these are my brothers..



负鼠...负鼠...负鼠

Possum....Possum....Possum



我可不认为他们三个 都能上到树的最高枝

I don''t think her tree goes all the way to the top branch!



Manny 这对要灭绝的物种可不是挑剔的时候

Manny, the brin of extinction is a bad time to be picky



嘿...她可以跟我们一起走!

Hey...She should come with us!



你疯了吗?没门!

Are you insane? No way!



好吧! Manny叫我来问你们是否愿意跟我们一起逃离洪水

Ok! Manny wants me to ask you if you''d like to escape the flood with us





What the?



那我宁可去死!

I''d rather be road kill!



我可以如你所愿!

That could be arranged!



哈....真好笑!

Ha....funny!



让我跟我的哥哥们说几句话

Let me have a little word with my brothers..



Ellie! 你疯了吗?我们才不跟他们一起走呢

Ellie! Are you crazy? We''re not going with them!



听着! 我们从来都只是在晚上出行

Look! We''ll never make it in time if we only travel at night..



这些家伙可以在白天的野外保护我们 你说呢?

These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say?



哇!你为什么要邀请他们?

- Ow! - Why did you invite them?



因为你们俩可能就是地球上最后的两只猛犸象了

Because you might be the only two mammoths left on earth.



他说的对!

He has a point!



请问,我什么时候加入这个交友俱乐部了?

I''m sorry. When did I join this dating service?



我和我的哥哥们愿意加入你们

My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you..



如果,你对我们好一点的话

if...you treat us nicely!



看见没,这...这可完全是不好的一面

See that! That''s the total opposite of nice!



也许我们在上路前会有些点心吃

Maybe we''ll have ourselves a little snack before we hit the road



想吃点吗?我们上!

Want a piece of us? lets go!



冲啊~~

Bonsai....!



-我抓住他了 -哇!

- I got him! - Ow!



你知道最惨的是什么吗?

You know the best part...?



我们身上携带着病菌

We''re carrying diseases!



好了!多亏了Sid...

Ok! Thanks to Sid...



我们要同舟共济了

we''re now travelling together...



不管喜不喜欢

and like it or not...



我们都要组成一个幸福的大家庭了

we''re going to be one big happy family!



我当爸爸

I''ll be the daddy..



Ellie当妈妈

Ellie will be the mommy..



而Diego会是那个吃掉找麻烦的小孩子的叔叔

And Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves!



好了,我们走,赶在我们的脚被地面的裂缝卡住之前离开!

Now let''s move, before the ground falls out from under our feet!



我本以为胖家伙都很快乐

I thought fat guys are suppose to be jolly..



我并不胖 是这些皮毛让我看起来庞大了些

I''m not fat! It''s this fur that makes me look big!



有点膨胀

It''s poofie!



噢,是的,是的,他还说自己不胖

Ok..he''s fat..



伙计们!逃避洪灾

Folks! Escape from the flood is a..



是个减肥的好时候

perfect time to shed those unsightly pounds...



只要你选择了fast Tony的灾难食物

with fast Tony''s....disaster diet!



就是你,夫人 你看起来就是个又高又壮的野兽

You, ma''m! You look like a big fat hairy beast!



想不想减掉一两吨呢?

How''d you like to lose a tonne or two of that?



你怎么知道的

Would I ever!!..



别听他的 Vera!

Don''t listen to him, Vera!



你已经瘦的很完美了

You''re already thin as a twig..



我同样有很好的治疗近视的办法 我的盲人朋友

I also have the perfect cure for your eyesight, my blind friend!



噢...我们这样速度太慢了

Ohh...We''ll never make it at this pace!



Ellie, 没事了!你可以出来了!

Ellie, it''s ok!You can lose the camouflage!



你安全了!

You''re safe!



知道了...安全了?

Ok....safe?



拜托!! Crash....Eddie...

Please!! Crash....Eddie...



你们两个,查看一下

You two...Go scope it out!



你那什么情况? 所有危险警报解除,队长

- What you got? -Perimeter looks to be all clear captain



收到,一点钟方向,完毕

Roger that..four-niner, over!



收到,完毕,啊

Roger. Over!



警报解除

All clear!



鹰!!

Hawk!!



你干吗呢?

What are you doing?



装死!

Playing dead..!



Manny...你为什么不这样?

Manny...Why don''t you do that?



因为,我是一只猛犸象!

Because, I''m a mammoth!



那你伪装时也这么做,对吗?

But you do it for treats, right?



他飞走了吗?

Is he gone?



你安全了,起来吧

You''re safe! Get up..



伙计,如果不是你在..

Man!...if you weren''t here..



那只鹰就会盘旋下来

that hawk would have swooped down..



把我刁走当晚餐了

and snatched me up for dinner!



我堂兄Wilson就是这么死的

That''s how Cousin Wilson went!



哥们儿,我能理解你的心情

Boy, I really feel for you, I do!



真难想象

I can''t even imagine what it would be like...



做为你们这种族最后一只的滋味

to be the last one of your species!



我不是最后一个

I''m not the last one!



噢...聪明,聪明的孩子

Oh...You brave, brave soul....



这样就对了,不要轻言放弃

that''s right, don''t give up hope..



Ellie?

Ellie?



看看我们的脚印

Look at our footprints....



他们形状是一样的

they''re the same shape



我怎知这些不是你自己踩的

Well, how do I know those aren''t your footprints?



那好

Well...then..



看看我俩的影子,多配

look at our shadows..we match!



是啊,我们是一样的

You''re right! We''re the same!



你可能也是一只负鼠

You must be part possum!



你别妄想

You wish!



Diego, 所有人都比你走得快,快点

Diego, there are whole continents moving faster than you...lets go!



我们得赶上别人

We got to catch up with the others!



嘿! 别闹了

Hey! Knock it off!!



噢 想哭就哭吧,胆小鬼开心点

Oh cry me a river, blubber tooth tiger. Have some fun!



你们俩没注意到这冰已经薄到不踩也会塌的程度了吗?

Can''t you see the ice is thin enough..without you two wearing it down?



噢, Diego 冰可能薄了一点,但也能承受

Oh, Diego. The ice may be thin, but its strong enough to hold...



10吨的猛犸和9吨的小负鼠了

a ten ton mammoth and a nine ton possum!



Ellie...起来!你再装,就真死了

Ellie...get up! If you play dead...you''ll be dead!



看着我

Look at me!



Diego?

Diego?



Diego!

Diego!



快走

Come on....



快啊

Come on!



可能有点疼

This may sting a little..



那究竟是什么怪兽啊?

What in the animal kingdom was that?



不清楚,不过现在起,地上安全

I don''t know, but from now on...playing safe..!



水里,不安全

Water? Not safe!



刚刚是我见到最勇敢的事

That..... was the bravest thing I''ve ever seen..



真的没什么,我...呃~

It was nothing really, I..



噢! 不是在表扬你

Oh! It''s not a compliment...!



对于负鼠,傻子才勇敢

To a possum...bravery is just dumb!



对! 我们没骨气

Yeah! We''re spineless..



胆小的

Lily-livered!



可能猛犸绝种的原因

Maybe mammoths are going extinct because



就是因为他们太爱冒险了

they put themselves in danger too often!



也许你该保守一点

Maybe you should run away more!



说得真好,多谢建议

Good point! Thanks for the advice!



高兴能帮上忙

Happy to help!



你们也相信吗?

Do you believe her?..



"傻子才勇敢,也许你该常常跑远一点"

"Bravery is just dumb! Maybe you should just run away more.."



她真是又讨厌,又笨蛋,而且没见识

She''s infuriating and stubborn and narrow-minded!



你喜欢上她了

You like her...



我没有

I do not!



别担心,在我这里你的秘密不会传出去的

Don''t worry; your secret is safe with me!



-噢...也包括你的 -什么秘密?

- Oh...and so is yours.. - What secret?



你知道的,你不太会游泳的事情

You know.. ...the one where you can''t swim



真荒缪

That''s ridiculous!



没关系,现在世界都要融化了,兄弟

Fine, but we''re living in a melting world buddy!



你非得面对这恐惧不可,迟早的事

You''re gonna have to face your fears...sooner...or later



好啦,准备好了没 Eddie?

Ok! Ready Eddie?



好了,我们滚吧

Set! Let''s roll!



等我一下!!

Wait for me!!



不等你们了,接着滚了

Don抰 wait....gotta roll...



下一站等你们

meet you at the other end!



看,她适合我吗?

So, you think she''s girl for me?



没错,她很好玩,你一点都不好玩

Oh, yeah. She''s tons of fun...



你一点都不好玩

and you are no fun at all!



她使你完整

She completes you!



耶, 耶!!

Yeah, yeah!!



嘿! 嘿, Manny!

Hey! Hey, Manny!



你能拉弯树枝

Can you pull back the tree...



-把我弹到前面去吗? -不能

- and shoot me in the pond? - No!



噢...来嘛

Aw...come on..



这个态度怎么能打动Ellie

Now..how do you expect to impress Ellie with that attitude?!



- 我不要打动她! - 那你为什么

- I don''t wanna impress her! - Then why are you trying so hard to...



这么努力去说服她她是一头猛犸

...convince her that she''s a mammoth?



因为她本来就是

Because, that''s what she is!!



我才不在乎她以为自己是负鼠

I don''t care if she thinks she''s a possum....



她不可能两种都是

You can''t be two things!



背叛啊,我的手下败将

On contraire.....my...friend!



告诉牛蛙小鹰或者斑鸠吧

Tell that to the bullfrog, the chicken hawk or turtle-dove!



他以后不会驮你了

He''s never gonna let up on you!



别管这事,我们都会轻松些

It''ll be easier if you just go with it!



那你们要我做什么来着

So, what you want me to do?



拉回树枝

Pull back the tree...



把我射到前面去

...and shoot me into the pond!



不明白

I don''t know..



那好,如果你太差劲做不了

Well, if you are too lame to do it...



-我们也就找不到Ellie了 -不不不

- we can get Ellie. - No..no..no....no..



我能,我能

I can do it, I can do it!



耶... 加油加油!

Yeah..yeah. Come on..come on!



你以前这么做过吗?

Have you done this before?



哈! 也就一百多万遍吧!

Ha! Only a million times!



再低点,再低点

Farther, farther, farther...



非常好

Perfect...!



开火!

Fire!



我能飞啦

I can fly...!



我相信我能飞翔

I believe I can fly..



Crash!!

Crash!!



Crash, Crash!!

Crash, Crash!!



-Crash, 你还好吗? -到底怎么了?

Crash, you ok? What happened?



Manny 把他从树上射了出去!

Manny shot him out of the tree!



你有毛病吗?

What''s wrong with you?



他说他能行

He said he could do it!!



然后你就听了他的了

...and you listened to him!



Crash, 你怎么都行

Crash, whatever you do...



千万别死!

don''t go into the light!



我这儿能帮点什么吗?

Can I help in anyway here?



你做得够多了

You''ve done enough!



你们现在满意了吧!

Are you happy now?



Crash..Crash..别丢下我!

Crash..Crash..don''t leave me!



以后谁来掩护我

Who''s gonna watch my back?



以后谁来当我的战友

Who''s gonna be my wee man of mayhem?



以后谁来帮我滚木头

Who''s gonna roll in that dung patch with me?!!



滚木头?!

Dung patch?!



等等...! 我的腿!

Wait...! My legs...!



我能站起来

I can stand!



-他能站起来! -我能跑!

- He can stand! - I can run!



-他能跑,这真是个奇迹!

- He can run! It''s a miracle!



哈利路亚

Hallelujah!



我能说什么,这些男孩子...

What can I say?... They''re boys...



他们使我的生命充满了冒险

...they make my life a little adventure!



你们几个死定了

You guys are so dead!



她不算那么糟

She''s not half bad...



她很疯狂、很让人不解

crazy and confused, but..



但很可爱

Sweet!



那又怎么

So?



那你被什么束缚了?

So what''s holding you back?



我的家庭

My family



你可以重新拥有一个,对吧

You can have that again, you know...



不 Sid 我不能

No, Sid. I can''t!



好了,好了,不过想想你要是错过机会

Ok, ok. But, but, but, think about it! I mean if you let this chance go..



你们整个物种就完了,那会很...很...

you''re just letting your whole speices go! And that''s just...that''s just.....



..自私

..selfish!



我觉得我开始习惯了

I think I''m starting to get through to him!



等等,我抓到你们了 没问题

Wait, wait! I got you!



需要帮忙吗?

Need help?



不,我只是喘口气就行

No, no! Just catching my breath...



- 你卡住了 - 我没有

- You''re stuck. - I am not!



那好,那我们出发吧

Alright then, let''s go..



我不能

I can''t...



我被卡住了

I''m stuck!



你不觉得...

Don''t you think that..



像这样搬走这些...

picking them up like this..



会比较容易吗?

would be easier?



Ellie?

Ellie?



我认识这地方

I know this place...



其实

You know....



在心底我也晓得自己有点与众不同

deep down, I knew I was different..



我确实比其他负鼠小孩大一点点

I was a little bigger than the other possum kids..



好啦,是大很多

Ok, a lot bigger!



噢! 现在我明白为何其他负鼠男生

Oh! Now I understand why the possum boys..



没发现我的可爱了

didn''t find me appealing!



那太糟了

That''s too bad...



因为,对于猛犸来说 你还是挺...

Because, as far as mammoths go, you''re..



- 你知道的...! - 什么?

- you know...! - What?



迷人

Attractive!



真的吗?

Really?



- 当然 - 我哪里迷人?

- Sure... - What about me is attractive?



嗯~不清楚

Well, I don''t know...



嗯~你~呃~

well...there''s you''re...uh...



臀部?

butt?



臀部怎么了?

What about it?



它~

It''s....





big?



噢,你只是说说而已

Oh, you''re just saying that!



不,不

No, no...



不,我说真的,它非常大

No, I mean it! It''s huge..!



是我见过最大的臀部

biggest darn butt I''ve ever seen...



噢...你嘴真甜!

Oh...that is really sweet!



今天真疯狂

What a crazy day!



今天早上醒来我还是负鼠

This morning I woke up a possum...



可现在...我却是一头猛犸了

and now...I''m a mammoth!



小子 Manny今天带Ellie去山谷玩

Boy, Manny sure took a big leap with Ellie today...



- 他去了 - 是的

- He sure did. - Yup



他会打消疑虑

He stood on the shore of uncertainty...



一头轧下去,哗啦

and dove right in...Splash!!



很勇敢,对吧

Kind of brave, huh...?



他面对他的害怕的方式

the way he faced his...fear!



我怎么知道

I wouldnt know...



剑齿虎从不知道害怕

Sabre''s don''t feel fear!



噢, 别这么说,动物都会害怕

Oh, come on! All animals feel fear..



他把我们和安全分开了

It''s what separates us from safe!



石头,只有石头才不懂害怕

Rocks! Rocks have no fear...



所以,他们沉底了

and they sink!



你又发什么傻,Sid?

What are you getting at, Sid?



你也许会很惊讶 我,同样地

It may surprise you to know that I too..



也会感到..害怕

have experienced....fear!



- 不是吧,你? - 噢,是啊!

- No! You? - Oh, yes!



可能发生的情况是

As impossible as it seems...



有天敌会来..

the sloth has natural enemies that would like to..



伤害或者..

harm, or otherwise...



杀死我们树懒

kill us!



我好奇为什么?

I wonder why!



噢,因为嫉妒,大多数的情况

Oh, jealousy mostly. But the point is...



关键是说,害怕是正常的

that fear is natural!



只有猎物才害怕

Fear.....is for prey!



那么,你就让水把你变成了

Well then... You''re letting the water make you..



它的猎物!

it''s prey!



跳进水里,凭着自己的本能就可以了

Just jump in and trust your instincts!



很多动物从小就会游泳

You know, most animals can swim as babies...



对老虎来说

and for a tiger...



游泳就像是撕开一只被卡住的

It''s like crawling on your belly...



无助的猎物的肚子一样简单

to stalk helpless prey!



用猎物做个比喻,如何?

Put that hunt on, ok?!



抓一下,踢一下

Now, claw, kick, claw, kick...



我在撕我的猎物

I''m stalking the prey!



抓一下,踢一下

Claw, kick...now...



现在我伸出脑袋

I look back over my shoulder..



看看是否被跟踪了

to see if I am being followed...



我换气

and I''m breathing!



我再撕,再撕

and I''m stalking and I''m stalking...



我掉下来了

I am falling...



很对,你沉底了

Correction! You''re sinking...



就像石头

kind of like a rock!



嘿,我们要做些小把戏吗

Hey, do we do any special tricks like...



比如打个滚? 或者

roll over? Or do we just...



只是坐着等

throw our weight around?



抱歉,我还不清楚自己的力气有多大

Sorry, I don''t know my own strength yet!



Ellie 你了解我们

Ellie, do you realise that...



可能有机会拯救我们这物种了吗?

now we have a chance to save our species?



真的吗?我们要怎么做才行呢?

Really? How are we going to do that?



这个...你知道的

Well, you know...



-噢! 噢!你是不是说?! -不...

-Oh! Uh, uh! Did you just?! -No...



- 我不是这个意思 - 我刚做猛犸象不到5分钟

- I didn''t mean. - I''m not a mammoth for five minutes..



你就开始打我的主意?

... and you''re hittin'' on me?



我不是这个意思

I wasn''t saying...



不是现在,我...

not right now. I''m...



到时候再说

in time...!



我的意思是

I was just saying that it''s..



这是我们的责任

our responsibility...



- 什么?! - 我说错了吗!

- What?! - That came out wrong!



你非常漂亮

You''re very pretty...



不过我们还才刚刚认识

But, we just met...



责任?

Responsibility...?!



只是尽你的责任吗? 就为了这个?

Just doing your duty, huh? Is that it?



准备好做最终的牺牲

Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice...



来拯救你自己的物种

to save your species!



我告诉你个消息

Well, I got some news for you..!



你今晚救不了这个物种

You not saving the species tonight...



以后哪天晚上也救不了

or any other night!



你们相处得如何?

So, how did it go?



恩 ! 不太糟

Hmm! Not bad...



好了,我们出发

Ok, let''s go!



我们整个白天都跟着你们

We traveled with you all day...



晚上你们跟着我们

now you coming with us at night!



但是,晚上我们看不见东西

but we can''t see at night



那就享受这盲目吧

Then enjoy...the flood!



我都不愿多看一眼了

I can''t even look at him!



变态!

Pervert!



多交朋友

Making friends..



到哪里都该多交朋友

everywhere you go! Just making friends!



小心!那里有块石头

Watch out, there''s a stump!



现在没有了

Not anymore...



我觉得我们可以走在一块

I thought we could walk together



Crash, 问问那人为什么这么想?

Crash, ask the man why he thinks that?



她说了她觉得你是个窝囊废

She said she thinks you are a jerk...



要你走开

and to go away!



她没说...啊!

She didn''t say...Oww!



也许我们该多花点时间

Look! Maybe if we spend more time..



告诉他 我现在需要一点私人空间

Tell him that I need a little personal space right here!



她说了,你该去跳湖

She said...go jump in a lake...



负鼠裁定了

and possums rule!



我不能听她的

I can hear her, you know?



那你要什么,想捣乱吗

What do you want? A medal?



别乱动!

Stop moving!



非常感谢!

Thank you!



Manny, Ellie! 用鼻子拉在一起

Manny, Ellie! Lock trunks..!



快!

Now!



Crash, Eddie!抓住那块悬崖

Crash, Eddie! Grab onto that ledge!



好笑,你的真正计划是什么?

Funny! And now, what''s your real plan?



少废话,快照做

Just do it!!



- 再见了Eddie - 再见了Crash

- Bye Eddie - Bye Crash



- 再见了Ellie - 快去,现在!

- Bye Ellie - Go now!



噢,很抱歉...

I''m sorry..



如果我之前说的冒犯了你

if what l said before offended you!



"如果冒犯"是什么意思?

What do you mean ''if'' it offended me?



是的,你确实冒犯了她!

"That" it offended her...!



你确实冒犯了她!

"That" it offended her!!



我的意思是,我是冒犯了

I mean "that"..."That" it offended you..!



你就是有点反应过度,没别的了

You just overreacted, that''s all..



什么?! 收回你说的话!

What?! Take it back!



还有其它生命也悬在这呢

There are other lives at stake here!



等等,他说到点子上了

Wait a minute! He''s got a point!



没有,什么都没说清楚

He''s got nothing!



- 你们不明白 - 他不够感性

- It was a misunderstanding! - It was insensitive!



那快道歉!

Apologize!



为啥是我?是她反应过度

Why me? She overreacted...!



就道歉就成

Just apologize!!



- 不行! - 快照做!

- No! - Do it!



好吧...我道歉

Ok... I''m sorry!



什么?!

What?!



他是对的,我有点反应过度

He''s right. I overreacted



你是说,你...?

You mean, you...?



不是别的话,我就掉下去了

Not another word or I抣l come down there



我会拉你垫背

...and push you over myself!



噢 噢!

Oh Oh!



Manny! Ellie! 快跑!

Manny! Ellie! Run!



我们终于一起做了一件算是正确的事情

I guess we finally did something right together!



嘿, 不用理我

Hey, don''t mind me...



我只在悬崖上挂一会儿

just hanging off the cliff here!



记得那些不错的老日子吗?

Remember the good old days?



什么不错的老日子?

Which good old days?



噢, 你知道的 比如昨天、上星期

Oh, you know. Yesterday...last week...



爬上爬下逍遥自在

Back when the trees when up and down...



陆地在我们脚下

and the ground stayed under our feet!



是啊,那些日子是不错

Yup! Those were the good days!



负鼠是负鼠

Possums were possums and...



猛犸是猛犸

mammoths were mammoths...!



我们该睡觉了

We should get some sleep...



是啊,可能明天我们都要死了

Yeah, tomorrow is the day the vulture said we''re all gonna die!



不,不,不,我不要了...

No, no, no. I dont wan''t any....



不,不,不...

No, no, no....no...



等一等

Wait a minute!



需要帮忙吗?

Can I help you?



这才是我说的尊敬

Hmmm! Now, that''s what I call respect!



很不错

Nice!



这里肯定有人喜欢我

Somebody here likes Sid...!



谁装扮那个的

Who is the decorator...?



真是梦幻啊

I mean, this is fablulous...!



- 火之君王 - 哦?

- Fire king.. - Huh?



火之君王?...恩!

Fire king?...hmm!



我就知道是时候

Well. You know, it''s about time...



别人该发现我的潜质了

someone recognised my true potential!



让火降临吧

Let there be fire!!



大家看看我

If only the guys could see me now!



要么这会是件很好的事情

This is either really good



要么就非常的糟糕

or...really bad..!



噢! 不不不不,我是火之君王啊

Oh! No, no, no! Me fire king...



你们怎么杀火之君王呢?

Why kill fire king? A thousand years...



一千多年前 坏juju就因为杀了火之君王...

bad ju-ju for killing fire king!!



地核里的巨热神灵

Superheated rock from the Earth''s core..



在寻求融化

is surging to the crust, melting ice...



几千年的冰层

built up over thousands of years!



你们可真冒险

You''re a very advanced race. Together...



我们一起能找到一个解决方案的!

we can look for a solution!



我们已经有了...献祭上火之君主

We have one!..Sacrifice the fire king!



这没多大用吧

Well, thats not very advanced...



值得试试

Worth a shot...!



坏ju-ju!!

Bad ju-ju!!



水?水!

Water? Water!!



Crash 告诉过你睡觉前别喝水

Crash, I told you not to drink before bed!



这不是我尿的

I didn''t do this...!



至少不是全部

At least not all of it!



- 发生什么了? - 我们睡过头了

- What''s happening? - We overslept...



我们该走了

We need to move



我们是最后还活着的生命了?

What if we''re last creatures left alive?



- 该我们重新在地球上繁衍 - 怎么繁衍...?

- We''ll have to repopulate the earth! - How...?



大家都要么是公的要么是母的了

Everyone''s either a dude or a sister!





Hi



嗨, 嘿 Manny...

Hi, hey Manny...



哇, 好一个晚上! 你们绝对猜不出我发生什么了

Wow, what a night! You''ll never guess what happened to me..!



有人说你梦游了

I''m going to go out on a limb here and say you were sleepwalking



噢, 不,不,不,我~

Oh, no, no, no. I was....



被一个部落的树懒绑架了

kidnapped by a tribe of mini-sloths..



我刚要这么猜呢

That was going to be my second guess!



但是他们很崇拜我

and they worship me...



我承认 他们把我扔到了火坑里

I mean sure, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit..



但是他们真的很崇拜我

but they worship me!!



Sid,你在做梦,快走

Sid, you were dreaming! Come on...



水长得比我们走的还快

The water''s rising faster than we''re moving!



告诉你们我是被绑架了

I''m telling you! I was kidnapped...



然后被崇拜,接着他们...

I was worshipped and they...



伙计们~~噢,好吧

Guys?! Oh, fine!



我们能慢点吗?

Can we slow down a little...?



我快死了

I''m dying here...



这只是个比喻

It was just a figure of speech!!



它们就这么坐在那里

They just sit there...



注视着我们

watching us!



真希望我知道它们在想什么

I wish l knew what they were thinking...



食物,丰富的食物

Food, glorious food...



我们期待着品尝它

we''re anxious to try it....



一日三餐

Three banquets a day....



我们最爱的食物

our favorite diet!



快把大象烧成可口的食物

Just picture a mammoth steak....



- 油炸的,烘烤的...或者清炖的... - 噢....

- fried, roasted....or stewed.... - Oh....



食物,美妙的食物

food, wonderful food...



好吃的食物

marvelous food...



美妙的...食~~~物

glorious.....fooood!!



食物,美妙的食物

Food, glorious food...



负鼠做点心

poached possums or flamb?



树懒做加餐

Broth made from a sloth...



或者留到下顿

or savored to souffl?



我们争论什么呢? 实际上...

Why should we debate it? True...



你们只是食物而已

you''ve nothing, but food!



噢...食~~~物...

Oh....foood...



神奇的食物,绝美的食物

magical food, wonderful food...



美妙的食物

marvelous foood!



食物,灿烂的食物

Food, glorious food...



尸身上的鲜肉

Flesh, picked off the dead ones!



我们渴望食物

We''re famished for food...



很快,我们就会品尝到了

soon, we''ll be the fed ones!



想想那些腥臭的肉

Just thinking of putrid meat...



让我们尽情的体会吧

puts us in the mood!



噢, 食物,美妙的食物

Oh, food, glorious food...



好吃的食物,无与伦比的食物

marvelous food, wonderful food...



美好的食物

beautiful food...



神奇的食物

magical food...



可口的~~

glorious......



食~~物!!

Foood!!



好了

There...



你现在知道他们所想的了吧

now you know what they were thinking!



- 食物,美妙的食物... - Sid!!

- Food, glorious food... - Sid!!



怎么了,这个很上口

What?! It''s catchy!



- 我们成功了! - 是的,让那些胆小的突鹰看看吧!

- We made it! - Yeah, we showed those scary vultures!



噢, 就是一点热水和蒸汽

Oh, it''s just a little hot water and steam!



能有多糟啊?

How bad could it be?



我是无心的

I just did something involuntary...



只是说中的

and missed!



好了,大家快点

Ok, come on!



Manny! 回来!!

Manny! Get back!!



前面很危险

It''s a mine field out there!



只有这条路能去

There''s only one way to go...



- 我们闯过去! - 闯过去?

- Straight through! - Straight through?



我们还是保留这身毛发的好 多谢了

We''d like to keep the fur on our bodies, thank you!



掉头回去,绕个圈

We''ll head back, then we''ll go around...



这样会比较安全

Thats safer!



不行,已经没有时间了

No, no! There''s no time...



我们赶到之前大坝就会塌下来

the dam will burst before we make it...



- 我们会淹死的! - 我们这样闯过去的话

- We''ll drown! - If we go through this....



会被喷死的

we get blown to bits!



- 我们前进! - 我们后退!

- We go forward! - We go back!



- 前进! - 后退!

- Forward!! - Back!!



- 前进!! - 后退!!!

- Forward!!! - Back!!!



- 我能说点句吗? - 不行!

- Can I say something? - No!!



你真是笨蛋和死心眼

You are so stubborn and hard headed...



我想这正好证明了

Well, I guess that proves it...



我是头猛犸象

I am a mammoth!



来吧

Come on!



很好

Fine!



我不清楚了! 淹死好像会..

I don''t know! Drowning sounds like a...



过一会儿时间..

much gentler way to go...



可被喷死就太..

Blown to bits sounds so....



突然了!

sudden!



啊! 他这样等于是自杀!

Ah! He''s gonna get himself killed!



Manny, 等等!

Manny, wait!



Manny?!...

Manny?!...



"...孩子们, 快看啊..."

"...Kids, look..."



"...愤怒的猛犸象..."

"...the mad mammoth..."



"...就要走向灭绝了..."

"...ends up going extinct..."



"...她不可能俩种都是...."

"...You can''t be two things...."



"...她认为你是个怪胎..."

"...She thinks your a jerk..."



"...快走开..."

"...and to go away..."



"...你那快乐的大家庭呢?..."

"...Where''s your big happy family?..."



"...你怎么了...?"

"...What''s wrong with you...?"



嘿, 快点,我们该走了,现在!

Hey, come on! We got to go..now!!



那边

That way!



请不要让小孩处于未保护的状态

Do not leave your children unattended...



所有未被保护的小孩将被吃掉

all unattended children will be eaten...



-你见到过一只猛犸吗? -没有,抱歉

- Have you seen a Mammoth? - No, sorry.



-你见到过一只猛犸吗? -没有,没有,我没有

- Have you seen a Mammoth? - No. No, I haven''t!



负鼠,大概11英尺高

Possum, about 11 foot tall?



嘿, 兄弟,你见过一只猛犸吗?

Hey, buddy, have you seen a mammoth?



- 的确见过,那种最大的生命 - 哪儿呢?

- I sure have...big as life! - Where?



就在眼前

I''m looking at him!



不是说我!!

Not me!!



可怜的家伙都不知道自己是猛犸

Poor guy! Doesn''t know he''s a mammoth!



我到处都找不到她

I don''t see her anywhere!



她可能已经上船了

Maybe she is already on board!



好吧,保持镇定

All right, keep quiet!



快点,快跑!

Come on, get moving!



就在那里

There it is!!



Ellie...!

Ellie...!



快点快点,快跑

Come on, come on! Run!





Push!!



你们俩先走

You guys got to go...



我们不会丢下你

We''re not leaving you!!



- 不用了! - Ellie! 不!

- I''m not asking! - Ellie! No!



Ellie, 别着急 我们去找人帮忙

Ellie, don''t worry! We''re going for help



待在这里!

Stay here!



帮帮我们,帮帮我们

Help us! Somebody help!



Manny!

Manny!



Manny...!

Manny...!



Manny...

Manny...



Ellie 被困在一个洞穴里了

It''s Ellie! She''s trapped in a cave!



Ellie!!

Ellie!!



Manny?!

Manny?!



救命啊!

Help!



我来救你们!

I''ll save you...!



太好了,谁来救他啊?

Great! Who''s gonna save him?



你真该好好刷刷牙了

You really need to brush!



好了,好了,好了,跳下去

Okay, okay, okay! Jump in...



现在!

Now!



来吧,你能行的,来吧

Come on...break it...Come on!



你能行的 你能行的,你能行的

You can do this, you can do this...you can do this!



救命啊!

Help!



相信你的本能,征服它

Trust your instincts! Attack the water..



我不是你的猎物

I am not your prey, I am not your prey..



我不是你的猎物

I am not your prey!!!



戏弄,撕裂猎物

Hector...stalking the prey...



好吧,踢一下! 小孩子都能做到

Come on...kick! Even babies can do it..!



加油,抓一下,踢一下

Come on...claw...kick...



抓一下,踢一下

claw...kick...



嘿! 我会游了!

Hey! I''m stalking the prey!



Eddie!

Eddie!



兄弟,你做到了

You did it buddy...



你会游泳了

You kicked waters butt!



没有什么 很多动物从小就能游泳

Nothing to it! Most animals can swim as babies you know!



耶, 但是老虎不行

Yeah, but not tigers...



我故意没说

I left that part out!



他在那儿

There he is...!



Ellie, 抓紧我!

Ellie, hold on to me!



Manny! 小心你身后

Manny! They''re behind you!



他们在那儿,太好了

There they are! Yeah!



我们以为再也见不到了你了

We thought we''d never see you again!



我们要活下去了!

We''re gonna live!



我们要死了...

We''re gonna die!



Manny...!

Manny...!



我不走

Well, I''m not leaving!



爷爷 我们下船了,洪水退了

Granpa, let go of the boat! The flood is over!



这现在是我的船了

This is my boat now!



嘿 Stu...我们成功了 我们会活下去了

Hey Stu...we made it! We''re gonna live!



好吧,我一个人活下去了

Well, I am anyway..



- 我会抓到你的 - 噢, 不,你不能

- I''m gonna get you...! - Oh, no you won''t...



我不知道 也许我会开一个游泳学校

I don''t know, Im thinkin about startin a swim school!



"Sid的泳池"!

"Sid''s squids"!



万岁,火之君主!

All hail, fire king!



哦...嗨?

Uh...Hi?



嗨! 嗨! 嗨! 嗨! 嗨!

Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!



火之君主击退的洪水

Fire king avert flood...



加入我们吧,噢 伟大尊贵的火焰君主

Join us, oh great and noble flaming one!



恩....

Hmmm....



唔! 不,别这么着急好吗

Whoa! No, not so fast there, okay?



你们~你们的请求不错

You...you make a quality offer...



但是火之君主有个...

but fire king has a...



自己的决定...!

prior committment...!



他的哥们儿们需要他!

His herd needs him!



他一直做为把粘合我们几个一起

He is the gooey, sticky, stuff that...



的那个粘乎乎,有粘性的东西

holds us together!



他使我们团结

He made this herd and...



还有没有他,我们什么都不是

we''d be nothing without him!



你说真的?

You mean it?!



我不是想要身体接触

That doesn''t mean...want to touch...



别问了

Don''t ask!



哇~!

Whoaaa!



我俩不再是最后两只猛犸了

We''re not the last ones anymore!



你不来吗?

You''re not coming?



你要和他们一起走吗?

You wanna go with them?



我是一只猛犸

I am a mammoth...



我也许该和另一只猛犸一起

I should probably be with a mammoth...



你不觉得吗?

don''t you think?



对,可除非...

Yeah, unless...



除非什么?

Unless..



除非...我...

Unless..I...ah...



我只是想说...

I just wanna say..



我想告诉你...

I need to tell you..



希望你能找到所追求的一切

I hope you find everything you''re looking for!



希望你也是

You too..



Manny...?

Manny...?



从我们认识后,一起走了有很久了

You''ve come a long way since we met..



所以我珍视这个

and I''ll take full credit for that...



但是你得忘记过去

But you need to let go of the past...



这样才有未来

so you could have a future!



去追她吧

Go after her!



没事的

It''s okay...



我们会一直在你这边

We''ll always be here for you..



我们保持联络

I''ll keep in touch...



耶, 耶, 耶 你是个不错的朋友

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You''re a good friend..



就这样吧,就现在去吧,快点

..point made. Now, go on, scat!



我们的Manny要长大了

Our Manny''s growing up!



Ellie!

Ellie!



Manny!

Manny!



Ellie..

Ellie..



我不想因为生存需要才在一起

I don''t want us to be together because we have to..



我希望我们

I want us...



在一起是因为我们希望如此

to be together because we want to!



而且我希望和你一起, Ellie!

And I wanna be with you, Ellie!



那么,你怎么觉得

So, what do you say?



噢, Manny..

Oh, Manny..



我觉得你将要把...

I thought you were going to let..



你是我的好负鼠

You''re possum enough for me!



好了,就剩我们俩了

Well, it''s just you and me now...



两个单身汉

Two bachelors..



在荒野游荡

knocking about in the wild!



很好,但我不会驮负你的

Fine, but I''m not gonna carry you...!



这是我的自尊,知道吗?

I still have my pride, you know..



噢, 别这样 哥们儿,看在老情分上

Oh, come on, buddy. For old times sake?



我来驮他好了

I''ll carry him!



但你的族群要走了

But you''re herd''s leaving!



现在我们已经离开了

We are now!



Manny, 谁你更喜欢?

Manny, who do you like better...?



我还是Diego?

Me or Diego?



Diego. 你差得很远

Diego. Not even close!



哈哈! 告诉过你的!!

Ha-ha! Told you!!



Manny! 你不能这么选小孩

Manny! You can''t choose between your kids!!



他们不是我的小孩,宠物都不是

He''s not my kid. He''s not even my dog!



如果我有宠物,宠物又有小孩

If I had a dog, and my dog had a kid..



宠物的小孩又有宠物

..and the dog''s kid had a pet...



那就可能是Sid了!

that would be Sid!



- 我能养只宠物吗 Manny? - 不行..

- Can I have a dog, Manny? - No..



Ellie, 我能养只宠物吗

Ellie, can I have a dog?



当然可以,亲爱的

Of course you can, sweetie!



Ellie....

Ellie....



我们得意见一致

We have to be consistent with them!!



我救了你,小兄弟!

I saved you, little buddy!!





















冰河世纪2中英对白







29页

















献花(0)
+1
(本文系刘新发首藏)