分享

回顾情态动词+have done

 静康安好 2023-09-18

情态动词+have done 都是表示对过去情况的推测,不同的情态动词表达的语意不同,具体情况分述如下:

1. can't / couldn't have done

a .(可能性)不可能做了某事

He can't have gone to Japan for I saw him at the meeting just now.

他不可能去日本了,因为刚才我看见他在开会。

There were already five people in the car but they managed to take me as well. —— It couldn't have been a comfortable journey.

车里已经有五个人了,但他们也设法把我带走了。这不可能是一次舒适的旅行。

(能力)本不能够(但实际上做到了)

I couldn't have done it without your help.

没有你的帮助,我不可能做到这件事。

He couldn't have done better.

他做得再好不过了。

2. could have done

①可能做了某事

He could have gone home.

他可能已经回家了。

This glass is cracked. Someone could have dropped it.

这个玻璃杯裂了。可能有人把它摔掉了。

本能够做(但事实上没做到)

He could have told her, but he didn't choose to.

他本来可以告诉她的,但他却没有。

He could have helped you, but he was not free yesterday.

他本来可以帮助你的,但他昨天没空。

3. a.might have done

①或许做了某事(但没有发生)

It was really very dangerous. I might have killed myself.

太危险了,我差点没命了。

I might have done it before now if I had not guessed what he was after, and been on my guard.

要是我没有看透他的用意,而且小心提防的话,可能早就中他的计了。

本可以做了(但事实上没做)

You might have done it yourself.

你本来可以自己做的。

She did not run away, as she might have done.

她本来可以跑掉的,可是她没有走。

4.might not have done①可能没做过某事

And that may lead him to do things that maybe even Ivanov might not have done.

这可能会导致他做一些伊万诺夫都不会做的事情。

"I think you can do one or two things early on that you wish you might not have done, " he confesses.

他承认:“我认为你可以在一开始就做一两件你希望自己没有做的事情。”

本不可以做(但事实上做了)

For all the good it's done we might as well not have bothered.

那件事带来的好处不多,我们本不该操心的。

If not for him, I might not have done the task.

如果没有他,我可能还完不成任务。

5.must have done肯定做了某事

I didn't hear the phone. I must have been asleep.

我没听到电话响,一定是睡着了。

This cake is very sweet. You must have put a lot of sugar in it.

这个蛋糕很甜, 你一定放了很多糖在里面。

6.should/ought to have done本该做了某事(却没有做)

The train should have already left.

火车大概已经开走了。

The work should have been accomplished yesterday. Tom, you are too lazy.

这项工作昨天就应该完成了。汤姆,你太懒了。

注意:should have done sth 竟然/居然做了某事

It's strange that he should have taken the books without the owner's permission.

真奇怪,他未经主人允许就把书拿走了。

Karl Max, a great philosopher born in Germany, should have been buried in Hyde Park in England .

卡尔·马克思,一个出生在德国的伟大哲学家,死后竟然被埋葬在英国的海德公园。

7.shouldn't have done本不该做某事(却做了)

You shouldn't have left so soon.

你本不该那么早就走的。

I don't think you ought to have done that.

我想你不应该这样做的。

8.needn't have done本不必发生(但发生了)

She needn't have come in person------ a letter would have been enough.

她本不必亲自来——写封信来就足够了。

I got up early, but needn't have done so, because I had nothing to do that morning.

那天早上我起得很早,可我根本不必起这么早,因为我无事可做。 

Need you have paid so much?

你当时真须要付那么多钱吗?

Need they have sold the farm?

他们那时非得把农场卖掉不可吗?

9.would have done本来会做了某事(事实上没有)

I would have gone to the party if I hadn't had to work.

当时如果我不用工作的话,就会去参加聚会。

You would have heard of it.

你已经听到那事了吧。

Then Many people would have done the same.

当时很多人都会这么做。

10.daren't have done 没敢做了某事

He didn't pass the exam. He daren't have gone home.

考试没及格,他不敢回家。

I daren't have done it yesterday, but I think I dare now.

昨天我没敢这样做,但我想今天我敢。

11. had better have done最好已经做了

You had better have done that.

你最好已经把那事做完了。

You had better have stayed here.

你本来应该呆在这儿。

12. had better not have done 最好没做过某事

You had better not have done so.

你没有这样做,那就最好啦。

Parents had better not have ignored their kids mentally or physically.

父母最好没有精神上和身体上忽视过他们的孩子。

12.a.would rather have done 宁愿做过某事(实际上没做)

The desperate mother would rather have accompanied her daughter to the school.

绝望的母亲宁愿陪女儿去了学校。

How much he would rather have made up the lost time he spent hanging around in the street

他多么想弥补了他在街上闲逛所失去的时间啊!

13.would rather not have done 宁愿当时没做过某事

Now that he was in deep sorrow, he would rather not have suffered so much.

现在他很伤心,他宁愿没有受过那么多的苦。

Without a reasonable end, I would rather not have encountered you.

没有一个合理的结局,我宁愿没有遇到过你。

考题链接:

Even worse, I had unthinkingly bought way too much;  I could have made six salads with what I threw out.

更糟糕的是,我不假思索地买了太多东西;本可以用我扔掉的东西做六份沙拉。

I can't find Charlie anywhere; I think the mailman must have forgotten to close the gate.

我到处都找不到查理;我想邮递员一定是忘记关门了。

What a pity! You missed the sightseeing, or we would have had a good time together.

太遗憾了!你错过了观光,否则我们会玩得很开心。

The workers were not better organized, otherwise they would have accomplished the task in half the time.

工人们没有很好地组织起来,否则他们会只用一半的时间就完成了任务。

I can't find my purse. I must have left it in the supermarket yesterday, but I'm not sure.

我找不到钱包了,一定是昨天把它落在超市了,但我不确定。

Thank you for all your hard work last week. I don't think we could have managed it without you.

谢谢你上周的辛勤工作。如果没有你,我想我们做不到。

Had the governments and scientists not worked together ,AIDS-related deaths would not have fallen since their highest in 2005.

如果不是各国政府和科学家共同努力,艾滋病相关死亡人数就不会从2005年的最高水平下降。

George can't have gone too far. His coffee is still warm.

乔治不可能走得太远。他的咖啡还热着呢。

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多