配色: 字号:
功夫熊猫2
2023-08-10 | 阅:  转:  |  分享 
  
很久以前 在古老的中国

Long ago, in ancient China,



孔雀王统治着宫门城

the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City.



他们为城里的百姓带来了欢乐和繁荣

They brought great joy and prosperity to the city



因为他们发明烟火

for they had invented fireworks.



但是他们的儿子 沈王爷

But their son, Lord Shen,



发现了烟火的邪恶力量

saw darker power in the fireworks.



带来缤纷欢乐的烟火

What had brought colour and joy



也可以制造黑暗和毁灭

could also bring darkness and destruction.



他的双亲居心的向羊仙姑求助

Shen''s troubled parents consulted a soothsayer.



仙姑预言,沈王爷如果继续这条黑暗之路

She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path,



最后终将被一名黑白大侠所击败

he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white.



年轻的沈王爷决心要改变命运

The young lord set out to change his fate.



没想到这样反而走上了不归路

But what he did next only sealed it.



他满怀信心回去见双亲

Shen returned to his parents full of pride.



然而,他们的脸上只有恐惧

But in their faces, he saw only horror.



他被永远逐出城外

He was banished from the city forever.



所以他发誓报仇

But Shen swore revenge.



总有一天他会回来

Someday he would return



让全中国臣服在他的脚下

and all of China would bow at his feet.



就快完成了 沈王爷 但材料用完了

lt''s almost done, Lord Shen, but we''ve run out of metal.



到各个村庄去搜刮,去找金银铜铁

Search the farthest villages! Find more metal!



中国会是我的

China will be mine.



功夫熊猫 2

我跟你说,神龙大侠就加入了盖世五侠

And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five!



他们加在一起武功盖世,绚到不行

And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!



费话少说,开打吧

Enough talk. Let''s fight!



-三十一个...-快听 你听到没有!

-Thirty-three...-Listen, listen!



神龙大侠正在里面练功!

You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!



三十三个 行了 别继续了

Thirty-three. Stop him!



-三十四个. -太危险了

-Thirty-four. -lt''s too dangerous!



-三十五个. 你要专心 -三十六个

-Thirty-five. Stay focused. -Thirty-six!



三十七个

-Thirty-seven! -Yeah!



他到底是怎么塞进去的?

How is he doing that with his face?



三十八个豆沙包

Thirty-eight bean buns!



好哦,新纪录了 你真了不起

Yes! New record! You monster!



-继续塞 四十个 -四十个不可能

-Keep going! Hit 40! -He''ll never hit 40.



你说得对 伙计 我要挑战四十!

You guys wait and we''ll go to 40.



-塞进去

Do it.



-没问题

No problem!



等等

Give me a minute.



Yeah!



-成功了 -阿波

-He did it! -Well done, Po!



你真是苦练有成啊

Your training has paid off.



哦 师父在叫 先闪了 回头见了哦

Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!



你们会留几个给我吧,啊?

You''ll save those for me, right?



平心静气

lnner peace.



平心 静气

lnner peace.



哦 平心静气

lnner peace.



师父 我来了

Master Shifu.



师父你好 这次是谁啊

Master Shifu, what do we got?



有海贼? 火山帮那群土匪(古日耳曼人的一支 类似于中国古代的蛮族)?

Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain?



不管是谁来乱我都能搞定 我斗志高昂

Whatever it is, l will take them down. ''Cause l am in a mood.



我拳头和我一样 你了我的意思吗?

l need to get something done, you know what l mean?



啊,这是哪一招啊?

What are you doing?



是龟大仙传授给我的最后绝招

One of Master Oogway''s final teachings.



超赞

Awesome!



你怎么做到的啊?

How did you do that?



-平心静气 -平心静气 这很酷哦!

-lnner peace. -lnner piece. That''s cool.



-鼻子要干嘛? -你接下来会练这个功夫

-lnner piece of what? -lt is the next phase of your training.



功夫高手都有独门修练法以达到平心静气

Every master must find his path to inner peace.



有些人会在洞穴五十年里打坐禅修就像这样

Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this...



完完全全不吃不喝也不睡

...without the slightest taste of food or water.



-其他呢?

Or?



-其他人则是一再苦修 像我就是

Some find it through pain and suffering, as l did.



阿波 你被选为神龙大侠的那天

Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior



是我这辈子最惨淡的一天

was the worst day of my life.



至今都没那么惨过

By far. Nothing else came close.



-那是我最痛苦 最难过 失望的一天 ...

lt was the worst, most painful, mind-destroying, horrible moment...



-好了. -最可怕的一天....

-OK. -...l have ever experienced.



但是当我发现问题不在于你,而在于我

But once l realised the problem was not you, but within me,



我就平心静气了 因此才能吸取天地万物的精华

l found inner peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.



这这样子哦 我只平心静气?

So that''s it? l just need inner peace?



我的Body早就超超超平静

My innards are already super, super peaceful,



所以现在只要让心平静下来就搞定了

so all l need to do is just get this thing going.



平心静气 你没戏唱啦

lnner peace, you''re going down.



秀一下你刚练脚的那招吧

Now show me what you were doing there with your feet.



你脚下功夫挺花巧哦...

l saw you do sort of a fancy foot...



阿波! 有土匪 即将杀进乐师村

Po! Bandits! Approaching the Musicians Village.



危险

Danger.



找那些乐师们演奏动作片的音乐 因为我要开打了哦

Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on.



安啦 师父 打完一轮我肯定平心静气

Don''t worry, Shifu, l''ll master inner peace as soon as l get back.



不准在路上买点心

No snack stops this time.



哈哈哈! 不要闹了啦

Snack stops.



哎,真的不准哦?

Wait, are you serious?



把金银铜铁全带走

Get all the metal you can find!



全部带走

Grab the metal!



救命 救命 救命

Help, help, help, help. Help!



都到手了 我们可以走了

That''s everything! Let''s get out of here.



Oh, no.

展翅正义扬

Wings of Justice!



耶 是神龙大侠

The Dragon Warrior!



一只熊猫? 这是不可能的

A panda? That''s impossible.



我的拳头渴望伸张正义

My fist hungers for justice.



是拳头的声音

That was my...fist.



-杀了他 -上啊

-Get ''em! -Come on!



看招

Take that!



阿波 有飞箭

Po! lncoming!



谢了 快螳螂

Thanks, Mantis!



悍娇虎 同璧连环踢

Tigress, Double Death Strike!



没影脚!

Feet of Fury!



悍娇虎! 猴王!

Tigress! Monkey!



俏小龙! 快螳螂!

Viper! Mantis!



兔宝宝! 什么?

Bunny! What?



哦 I''S

Oh, sorry.



-救命啊

Help!



-灵鹤 救 -交给我

-Crane, go! -l''m on it!



大家都没事吧?

ls everyone OK?



太棒了!

That was awesome!



这个让我来

l got this.



阿波

Po!



痛死活该 死胖子!

Chew on that, tubby!



Help.

-你没事吧? -怎么回事?

-Sweetie, are you OK? -What happened?



我刚刚好像看到了

l think l saw...



看到了...

l think...



我要走了

l gotta go.



多谢 欢迎光临咱们神龙大侠面条豆腐店

Thank you. Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.



-再来点茶? 还是柠檬汁?

-More tea? Lemon sauce? -No.



还是要点些什么 就喊一声

lf you need anything, just ask.



谢谢 感谢

-Thank you. -Feet of Fury!



神龙大侠的拖把 他用来拖过这里

The Dragon Warrior''s mop. He mopped these very floors!



别要乱碰 你会弄脏拖把

No touching! You''ll get the mop dirty.



-他端过面给我吃耶 -超赞 -对呀

-He once waited on me. -Awesome!



我还留下了个印子 嘿 神龙大侠在哪里?

Yeah, l have the stain to prove it. Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?



他不在这里干活了啦

He doesn''t work here any more.



他在外面忙着 保护和平谷

He''s busy out there protecting the Valley.



-神龙大侠

-The Dragon Warrior! -There he is.



-阿波

Po!



-来亲亲 好 -神龙大侠!

-Here. OK. Nice kid. -The Dragon Warrior!



-要回来也不先说一声. -嗨 爹

-Should''ve told me you were coming. -Hi, Dad.



-我好给你留两盘臭豆腐 -呃

l would have saved you some stinky tofu.



-爹 谈一下好吗? -当然好 儿子

-Dad, can l talk to you? -Of course, son.



呃 庆祝我儿子回家 今天的豆包我请客

ln honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody!



要点餐才送哦

With purchases.



见到你真是太好了 阿波

Oh, it''s so good to see you, Po.



你是不是变小只了? 我快要可以用翅膀圈住你了

Have you lost weight? l can almost put my wings around you.



呃呃 瘦了一点点

Ah, well, maybe a little.



阿波 你想你一定饿昏了吧 我给你弄碗热汤喝

Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.



哦不 不用了 爹 我现在不饿

No, that''s OK, Dad. l''m not hungry.



你尽然不饿? 阿波你没事吧?

Not hungry? Po, are you all right?



没 没事 我很好 只是

Yeah. No, l''m fine. l just...



我来之前才和土匪打了一架

Earlier today, l was fighting these bandits.



没有 很危险啦...就是那拉啦

Nothing too dangerous. l mean, they were just, you know...



突然发生一件了超怪的事

-Yeah? -And then the strangest thing happened.



我看到了一个幻像

l had this crazy vision.



好像看我娘跟我小的时候

l think l saw my mom and me, as a baby.



你娘? 小时候?

Mom? A baby?



爹? 天呐!你在说什么?

-Dad? -What...?



我怎么说呢?

How do l say this?



我是从哪来的啊?

Where did l come from?



是这样的 儿子 鹅宝宝都是来自小鹅蛋

Well, you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg.



不准你问我蛋从哪儿来哦 -爹 我不是问那个啦.

-Don''t ask where the egg comes from. -Dad, that''s not what l meant.



我 我知道你不是

l know it''s not.



不过现在也该是时候了,其实我要跟你说的早就该跟你说了

l think it''s time l told you something l should have told you a long time ago.



你说

OK.



你 也可以算是我 我 我领养的

You might have been kind of a...



领养的

...adopted.



-我就知道 -你知道?

-l knew it. -You knew?



-是谁说的? -摆脱 少来啦 爹

-Well, who told you? -No one. l mean, come on, Dad.



你明知道 那你从来为什么不说呢?

But if you knew, why didn''t you ever say anything?



那你为什么从来不说?

Why didn''t you say anything?



我怎么来这儿的? 爹 我从哪儿来的?

How did l get here, Dad? Where did l come from?



老实说 ...你从这里来的

Actually...you came from this.



那天跟平常没什么两样

lt was just another day at the restaurant.



我正打算做面条

Time to make the noodles.



我就先到后面去 我叫的菜全都已经送到了

l went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.



我叫了高丽菜 大头菜 萝卜...

There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.



可是我没看到萝卜

Only there were no radishes.



只看到一只饿扁的熊猫宝宝

Just a very hungry baby panda.



篮子里没有纸条

There was no note.



当然了 可能是被你吃了

Of course, you could have eaten it.



我去看看有没有人来找你, 但是没人来

l waited for someone to come looking for you, but no one did.



我便带你到里面来

l brought you inside.



喂你

Fed you.



帮你洗澡

Gave you a bath.



然后再喂你

And fed you again.



再喂

And again.



我还想帮你穿裤子

And tried to put some pants on you.



接着我做出了一个改变我一生的决定

And then l made a decision that would change my life forever.



我决定不再用萝卜熬汤头

To make my soup without radishes.



还有 把你当成亲生儿子

And to raise you as my own son.



小阿波 我的小熊猫

Xiao Po, my little panda.



从那刻开始 我的面汤和人生都变得更加鲜美

And from that moment on, both my soup and my life



都变得更加鲜美

have been that much sweeter.



我的小波 故事就到此为止

And, little Po, that''s the end of the story.



你看看我 不要看

Look at me. No, don''t look at me.



就这样子? 不可能啊 一定还有别的 爹

That''s it? That can''t be it. There''s gotta be more, Dad!



还有 就是你把我的竹椅竹桌全部都啃光光

Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture.



嗯 全都是进口货

lt was imported, too.



老板 我要一个包子 神龙大侠包

One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.



阿波 你的故事也许没有快乐的开始

Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning,



但结局很好啊

but look how it turned out.



你有我 你功夫高强 你有吃不完的面条哎

You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.



我知道 我只是有好多疑问

l know. l just have so many questions.



像我怎么可能塞得进这个小篮子

Like how did l ever fit in this tiny basket?



为什么我不爱穿裤子

Why didn''t l like pants?



我到底是谁?

And who am l?



好 注意

Good. Watch your form.



很好

Good.



Better. Elbow.

Straighten it out!



沈王爷?

Shen?



三们大侠 你们好

Good afternoon, gentlemen.



客套话就不用多说了,请离开我的王宫

Now we''ve got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.



-你的王宫? -没错

-Your house? -Yes.



你们没看到门口的孔雀吗?

Didn''t you see the peacock on the front door?



啊 你在这啊 羊仙姑

There you are, Soothsayer.



看来你这个半仙之前的预言不怎么灵光嘛

lt seems your fortune-telling skills are not as good as you thought.



-等着瞧 王爷 -是你等着瞧老山羊

-We shall see, Shen. -No, you shall see, old goat.



-我们讲到哪了? -你想要做什么?

-Where were we? -What do you want, Shen?



-拿回属于我的一切 宫门城

What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!



宫门城隶属于长老会管辖

Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters'' Council,



由我们负责保护 所以你别想染指

and we will protect it. Even from you.



听到你这么说我好安慰啊

l''m so glad you feel that way.



不然我把它拖来就白费功夫了

Otherwise, l''d have dragged that here for nothing.



箱子里装的是什么?

What''s in the box, Shen?



你想看吗? 那是礼物

You want to see? lt''s a gift.



献给你们的礼物, 它会让你们身首异处

lt''s your parting gift, in that it will part you.



一块掉这 半截在那

Part of you here, part of you there



还有有一团飞到那,弄到墙上好脏啊

and part of you way over there, staining the wall!



你这大胆狂徒

You insolent fool!



-还行 -这只是个警告你

-Show-off. -That is a warning.



你的功夫根本打不过我们

You are no match for our kung fu.



我不可以

l agree.



但它可以

But this is.



你们知不知道掌管宫门城大侠?

Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?



-雷霆犀利侠哦? -没错

-Master Thundering Rhino? -Yes.



-飞天铁犀侠大英雄的儿子? -对

-Son of legendary Flying Rhino? -Yes.



他曾经在万邪谷亲手杀死过邪恶万蛇吗?

And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe?



-他死了 -哇

-He''s dead. -Whoa.



这怎么可能呢

That''s impossible.



犀利侠的护身牛角可化解任何招数

Rhino''s Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.



他不是败给武功 沈王爷打造了一种武器

lt was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon,



能喷出烈火射出炮弹

one that breathes fire and spits metal.



要是不去阻止他 很可能就再也没有功夫了

Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.



-可是我才刚上手啊! -所以你要拯救它

-But l just got kung fu! -And now you must save it.



去! 快去摧毁那个武器 将沈王爷绳之以法

Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!



好吧 出发吧

OK, here we go! Here we go!



不不不 等一下下 那我要怎么做呢?

Wait a second. How can l do this?



功夫要怎么样打败能打败功夫的东东

l mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?



你要记住神龙大侠 只要能平心静气

Remember, Dragon Warrior,



什么事都可能做得到

anything is possible when you have inner peace.



平心静气

lnner peace. lnner peace. lnner peace.



平心静气 拼了

Peace on.



阿波

-Oh, Po? -Peace!



阿波

Oh, Po, l got you a travel pack.



我替你收拾好了 够吃好几个礼拜 饼干包子几样小菜

l packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.



你的五侠公仔全放进去了 你看!

And l even packed all your action figures. See?



噢! 哈哈哈 哦哎哟 我不知道那是什么 我这辈子从没看过

l don''t know what those are. Never seen them before in my life.



爹 你把我的捍娇虎刮花了

Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.



我也放了咱们爷俩快乐时光的画像

l also packed your paintings of our best time together,



以免你觉得寂寞 呵呵

just in case you get lonely.



这是我们一起做面条. 这是我们一起吃面条

That''s me and you making noodles. And that''s me and you eating noodles.



这是我背着你玩骑马打仗 呵呵

And that''s me giving you a piggyback ride.



我还是把这张留下来好了

That cute? On second thought, l''ll hang on to this one.



嘿 他们都在等我 -知道 知道

-Hey, they''re waiting for me. -Of course, of course.



你身负重任 远离家乡

You have a job to do...far from home,



陌生城市 人生地不熟的 面条的味道也怪

in a strange city, filled with strange people, and strange noodles,



面对可怕的危险 可能会有去无回!

facing horrible danger from which you might never return!



-别走 阿波! -我一定得走了

-Don''t go, Po! -l gotta go.



我是神龙大侠 我的使命就是要拯救功夫

l''m the Dragon Warrior. lt''s kind of my job to save kung fu.



如果我不去的话 那我会是什么?

And if l don''t...what am l?



我的儿子啊 对吧

You''re my son.



对吧?

Right?



-阿波 该走了 -我走了

-Po, it''s time. -Goodbye.



鹅阿爹 您放心

Don''t worry, Mr. Ping.



"面条"两个字还没说完 他就会回来了

He''ll be back before you can say ''''noodles''''.



面条

Noodles.



大伙快点 出发咯

Come on, guys, let''s go!



妈妈

Mama?



爹? 娘? 是你们吗?

Mom? Dad? ls that you?



爹! 娘!

Mom! Dad!



哦嗨 嘿 嘿 儿子 回来了

Oh, hi. Hey, son. You''re back.



儿子 你怎么在这里干什么?

Honey, what are you doing here?



-我还以为...

But l thought...



-我们把你换掉了 换来这个可爱的萝卜

We replaced you, dear, with this lovely radish.



-萝卜? -他安静 有礼貌 说真的

-Radish? -lt''s quiet, polite, and, frankly,



功夫也比你厉害

does better kung fu.



No. No, no, no.

妈妈

Mama?



爹? 娘? 是你们吗?

Mom? Dad? ls that you?



爹! 娘!

Mom! Dad!



不要

Wait!



No.

萝卜 萝卜 萝卜...搞什么

Radish, radish, radish, radish.



平心静

lnner pea...



平...

Pea...



平心静气

lnner peace.



平心静气

lnner peace! lnner peace! lnner peace! lnner peace! lnner peace...!



哦 呃 我在练功

l''m...training.



桅杆不算可敬的对手

The mast is not a worthy opponent.



-我准备好了 -好吧

-l am ready. -OK.



好严肃哦

So serious.



我看我还是打船杆好了

l think l prefer the mast.



是我不好 我以前都是利用皇宫旁的铁木桩来练功

Apologies. l used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train.



已经没有感觉了

Now l feel nothing.



真是酷到破表

That''s severely cool.



再来

Again!



那么 你用铁木桩练功 总共练了多少年

So, this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?



-二十年了 -哦 二十 二十年啦

-Twenty years. -Oh, 20, 20 years.



有没有快一点的方法?

ls there any, you know, faster way?



可以马上让我变到没有感觉啊

You know, until you, you know, don''t feel anything?



没有 不过...

No. Besides...



我觉得硬功不是你的专长

...l don''t think hard style is your thing.



阿波 你到底出来做什么?

Po, why are you really out here?



我刚发现我爹他不是我亲生的爹

l just found out that my dad isn''t really my dad.



你爹? 就那只鹅

Your dad? The goose.



我想你一定吓了一大跳

That must have been quite a shock.



对啊

Yeah.



-所以你心情不好? -你在开玩笑?

-And this bothers you? -Are you kidding me?



我们可是大侠哎 拥有钢铁意志

We''re warriors, right? Nerves of steel.



白金般毅力

Souls of platinum.



像你

Like you.



你是强者完全没感觉

So hard-core, you don''t feel anything.



-我只是...-你们两在哈聊什么啊?

-l was...-So, what are you guys talking about?



没啦 没啦

Nothing. Nothing.



阿波跟他爹有心结

Po''s having daddy issues.



我幸运真好 我跟我爹完全没心结

l''m so lucky. l don''t have any problems with my dad.



我还没出生,我爹的头就被娘咬掉了

Maybe it''s because Mom ate his head before l was born.



快螳螂 又不是在说你

-l don''t know. -Mantis, this isn''t about you.



阿波他现在心情很糟

Po is the one freaking out.



-我没有很糟 -阿波

-l''m not freaking out. -Po.



-我现在很嗨 -阿宝

-l''m freaking in. -Po!



-什么? -我们到了

-What? -We''re here.



宫门城

Gongmen City.



我父王的宝座

My father''s throne.



他以前常让我在旁边玩耍

He used to let me play here beside him,



向我保证 将来王位会是我的

promising someday, this throne would be mine.



往左边挪一点

A little to the left.



哦 可是这很重哎

Oh, but it''s so heavy, Master!



我等了三十年 就等这一刻

Thirty years l''ve waited for this moment.



每一样东西都要完全符合我的想像

Everything must be exactly how l envisioned it.



我想像这个再左边一点

And l envisioned it a little to the left.



完美

Perfect!



这件武器就在我的...再往过去一点

With the weapon by my si...A little bit more.



这件武器在我身边全中国都会臣服于我

With the weapon by my side, all of China will bow before me.



我们三天后出发

We move out in three days,



在那月圆之日 潮涨之刻

when the moon is full and the tide is high.



老山羊 不如你替我算一算我的...

Now, you old goat, why don''t you tell me my...



命运?

Fortune?



未来 我要说的是未来

Future. l was going to say future.



看一下你的碗 说说我未来的荣耀

Look into your bowl and tell me what glory awaits.



你若是再一意孤行下去

lf you continue on your current path...



就会发现自己最后在楼梯底下

...you will find yourself at the bottom of the stairs.



我看见...

l see...



我看见...

l see...



我看见痛苦 还有愤怒

l see pain...and anger.



好大的胆子! 这是全省最好的丝绸

How dare you! That is the finest silk in the province!



而且还会耍赖

Followed by denial.



这根本不叫算命 你只是说出现在发生的...

This is not fortune-telling. You''re just saying



事?

-what''s happening right...-Now?



最重要的时刻就是现在

The most important time is now.



如果你真的想预见未来的话...

But if you really want to see the future...



你看到什么?

Oh, what do you see?



一只孔雀...

A peacock...



被一名黑白大侠打的落花流水

...is defeated by a warrior of black and white.



完全没有改变

Nothing has changed.



不可能的事 你很清楚

That''s impossible, and you know it.



这并不是不可能的事 他也清楚

lt is not impossible, and he knows it.



谁?

Who?



-沈王爷 有一只熊猫 -熊猫?

-Lord Shen! l saw a panda! -A panda?



他是一个功夫高手 张牙舞爪像恶魔

A kung fu warrior. lt fought like a demon!



大只毛又多

Big and furry.



柔棉棉好好摸 肥都都的好可爱

Soft and squishy. Kind of plush and cuddly.



这世上熊猫已经绝种了

There are no more pandas.



他眼睛虽然不好都还能看清事实

Even with his poor eyesight, he can see the truth.



为什么你就是看不清呢?

Why is it that you cannot?



找到这只熊猫 然后带他来见我

Find this panda and bring him to me!



遵命

Yes, sir!



怎么 这这么一只熊猫也不能证明你是对的

One panda lives. That does not make you right.



说的对 你迟早会知道我是对的

You''re right. Being right makes me right.



那我就杀了他 证明你错了

Then l will kill him and make you wrong.



拜托你不要再啃了!

Will you stop that!



那一定是沈王爷的宫殿就在城的另一头

That must be Shen''s palace on the other side of the city.



太好了 让我们冲进高塔大喊 我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

Great. We''ll march into the tower and proclaim,



我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

''''We are the Dragon Warrior and the Furious Five,



我们要来把你绳之于法

and we are here to bring you to justice''''!



你在干嘛? 这地方到处都是恶狼

What are you doing? This place is crawling with wolves.



嘿 不就是那个家伙锤扁你的脸吗

Hey, isn''t that the guy who hammered you in the face?



我不喜欢那个家伙...

l do not like that guy.



我们得摸进高塔 而且千万不能被恶狼发现

We need to get to that tower without being spotted by those wolves.



我了 神出鬼没

Got it. Stealth mode.



-Get out of the way! -Foiled again.

你好吖 呵呵呵呵 我...

Hello. l couldn''t help but...



好了 够了 我在干嘛?

Yeah, OK. Anyway, where was l?



-阿波到哪去了? -我们怎么会搞丢一个胖子?

-Where''s Po? -How can we lose a guy that big?



OK.

各位 各位?

Guys! Guys?



-阿波...-哦 对不起

-Hey, Po. -What? Sorry.



那也叫神出鬼没 啊?

So that was stealth mode, huh?



说真的啦 这个并不是我的强项

To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.



你还有更多的金子呢 给我

...gold in there, come on!



这米还是生的

This rice is raw!



你们抢走我所有的厨具呀

You stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen!



要是你不帮我煮饭,那我就煮了你

Either you cook my rice, or l cook you!



--啊对不起...-阿波 快去帮她

-My apologies, but...-Po, do something.



那我该怎么帮她煮饭又不会被逮到?

How am l supposed to help her cook rice without getting caught?



等等 我有更好的办法

-Wait, l have a better idea. -...two...



-一...

...one.



-嘿? 嘿?

-Hey. -Hey.



我们来解救百姓 把沈王爷绳之以法

We''re here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice.



-你会需要帮忙 -谢谢你 勇敢的羊

-You will need help. -Thank you, brave sheep,



但是太危险了 不能让你帮...

but it''s too dangerous. l can''t let you.



哦 不是我啦 这里说话不安全

Oh, no, not me. lt''s not safe to speak here.



-好

Right.



我说的是铁牛侠跟流星鳄

l''m talking about Masters Ox and Croc.



他们被关在黑龙巷里的宫门大牢

They''re in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.



什么? 他们还活着?

What? They''re still alive?



他们两位大侠一定是去牢里收集情报

They must be in that jail gathering intelligence,



筹划怎么用超赞武功打败那个武器

hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!



好 我们走

OK, let''s go!



-谢了 羊MM -再见 -嘿! 快点拦下那玩意儿!

-Thanks, sheep. -Hey! Stop that costume!



不要动

-Hold it right there! -Get them!



呃...抱歉!

-Get them! -Sorry!



看招!

Take that!



这边走! 快一点!

-Keep going! -Faster!



Hey, stop!



Now!



逮到了...

Gotcha!



嗯? 他们跑哪去了?

What? Where''d he go?



-分头搜! 给我到处搜! -这里要不要搜?

-Spread out! Search everywhere! -What about over there?



-难道"那里"不算到处吗 -哦...算吧

-ls ''''there'''' a part of ''''everywhere''''? -l...l guess.



还不快搜!

Then search there!



他们肯定很近 因为我的后背忽然感到一阵冰冰凉

They must be close. l can feel a kung fu chill riding up my spine.



抱歉 阿波 是我啦!

Sorry, Po. lt''s just me.



你们看! 宫门大牢!

Look. Gongmen Jail.



哦...好Q哦

Aw, it''s cute.



好Q? 嗯?

Cute, huh?



漂亮 阿波

Nice work, Po.



只要有个风吹草动 我就会这样 嘎嘎...叽叽!

At the first sign of trouble, l''ll give you a signal.



-像灵鹤那样哦? -对 不好意思!

-You mean like Crane does? -Yeah.



不好意思 我的声音哪有那么难听啊?

Excuse me, when have l ever made that noise?



铁牛侠! 大侠...

Master Ox! Master!



流星鳄大侠!

The ferocious Master Croc!



嘿...跟风暴铁牛侠!

And Master Storming Ox.



我不敢相信 我们在营救功夫界的传奇人物

l can''t believe we''re rescuing actual legends of kung fu.



我们会把你们救出去的 没问题的 这附近肯一定有钥匙

We''re gonna free you from those bonds of injustice. No problem.



不对 他们不可能会乱放的

Gotta be a key around here. No, they wouldn''t leave a key around here.



喔 赞...你找到了! 来吧各位 耶!

Oh, good! You found it. Come on, you guys! Yeah!



我们来找你了 老沈!

We''re coming for you, Shen!



两位 你们来不来啊 你们想待会再来会合吗?

Guys, are we going or not? Do you want to meet us there later?



我想你们也想夺回宫门城 对吧?

l mean, you do want to take back your city, right?



你说的没错

Of course we do.



可能反抗沈王爷 他一定会炸掉宫门城!

But if we stand up to Shen, he will turn the weapon on the city.



有听没有懂 你们要保护宫门城

Listen to yourself. You''re protecting Gongmen City



所以才不保护宫门城哦?

by not protecting Gongmen City?



-只要我们手牵手心连心...-他就会用武器杀死所有居民

-lf we all fight together...-Then the weapon would kill everyone.



哦 是哦? 那我们用...偷袭的!

Oh, would it? Then we use...a sneak attack!



-偷偷进去 然后...-然后你们就会被挡住!

-We get inside and then...-And then you will be stopped...



被挡不住的武器挡住

...by the unstoppable weapon.



世界上没有什么是我挡不住的 我告诉你

Nothing''s unstoppable except for me when l''m stopping you



不要告诉我有什么是挡不住的

from telling me something''s unstoppable!



铁牛侠 我不能让你继续待在牢里!

Master Ox, l''m not letting you stay in this cell.



我看你怎么让我出去!

l''d like to see you get me out!



你们看到没? 这一招真的超赞!

You guys see that? lt''s called being awesome.



拜托 你们不当英雄哦?

Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?



在宫门城当英雄只有死路一条

The only hero in this town is a dead one!



我说过 你休想把我给弄出这里!

Like l said, you are not getting me out of this cell!



哦 赞了!

Yes!



好 我们走!

All right, let''s go!



我要睡上铺

l get the top bunk.



你就认输吧 熊猫 功夫死了!

lt''s time to surrender, panda. Kung fu is dead.



我...

l...



你...你...

You...



功夫死了..好!

Kung fu is dead? Fine!



你们就抱着恐惧待在失望的大牢里

You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness.



三餐拿丢人献眼配饭吃好了

And all you get are three square meals a day of shame!



再拿绝望当甜点

With despair for dessert.



我们去对付老沈 证明给内心渴望正义和荣誉的老百姓看!

We''ll take on Shen and prove to all those who are hungry



"因为功夫永远不会死"

for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!



好耶!

Yeah!



猴王!

Monkey?!



嘎嘎! 你...是我的!

You! You''re mine!



我告诉你 什么是你的

l''ll tell you what''s gonna be yours!



我的铁拳会打烂你那软趴趴的嘴脸 啊哦!

My fist in your plush, cuddly, super-soft face!



快追!

Get him!



-快带我出去!

-Get me out of here! -Yes, sir!



-拦住他! -耶!

Stop him!



快一点!

Faster!



阿波走 快!

Yeah! Go, go!



-甩掉他! -遵命!

-Lose him! -Yes, sir!



抓好!

-Viper! -Hang on!



小心咯!

-What? -Watch out!



非常不酷!

Uncool! Very uncool!



这些 送你!

Try this!



各位 各位

Guys, guys, guys!



再小一点的

Maybe something smaller!



噢 不!

No, no! Oh, no, no.



你们最好快点从我脸上爬下来! 不好意思! 不好意思

Cute bunnies, off the face. Excuse me! OK, pardon me!



火哦! 着火了!

Fire!



追丢了

We''ve lost them.



哇哦! 再来一次!

Again! Again!



灵鹤 接住!

Crane, catch!



Gotcha!

各位 各位...推我一把!

Guys, guys, guys, guys, give me a shove!



快螳螂 上!

Mantis, now!



你就这么点料我感觉像在跟一坨软棉棉的云打架!?

ls that all you got? lt feels like l''m fighting a big old fluffy cloud!



我这头也准备要打雷了!

Well, this cloud is about to bring the thunder!



轮到你!

Your turn!



怎么会有...这么...多...招牌?

Why...are...there...so...many...signs?!



给我过来! 我就喜欢压死你!

Come here! Alaka-squasho!



好耶! 吃败仗吧

Yes! Taste the defeat!



让我告诉你啊...

Let me tell you something.



下次想要惹熊猫最好多料几个...

Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole a...



你八成没听说

Guess nobody told you,



惹毛一匹狼下场会很惨

if you mess with the wolf, you get the fangs.



这是第二拳...你现在想怎么样?

l''ve hit you twice. What are you going to do now?



我们投降!

We surrender!



你可以铐住我的身体 确永远铐不住我的...一身傲骨

You can chain my body, but you will never chain my...warrior spirit.



-嘿 别忘了这个小家伙! -你又叫我...

-Hey, don''t forget the little guy. -Did you just call...?



-阿波 你在干嘛? -相信我 我有计划...哇!

-Po, what are you doing? -Trust me. l got a pl...



天啊不会吧! 居然用奇门八穴手拷!

No way. Eight-point acupressure cuffs?



当年铐住残豹也是用这一种 超动铐的越紧...

Just like the ones that held Tai Lung. The more you move, the tighter they get.



这是最赞的手铐 哇...

These are the best cuffs!



你好啊 熊猫 见到你了 终于

Greetings, panda. At last we meet!



哦 不 不 不...

No, no, no...



是终于见到你啦! 对!没错!

We meet at last! Yes, that''s it.



你好啊 熊猫 终于...

Greetings, panda. We meet at...



-你会害怕也是正常的 -我不害怕

-You are afraid for a reason. -l am not afraid.



他铐着手铐来见我

He is coming to me in chains.



-要说有谁该怕? 也是...-你!

-lf anyone should be afraid, it''s...-You.



你连想都不要想

Don''t even think about it.



我拜托你有点长进

l hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach



上次吞生米喝热水煮饭的那一招实在很逊

by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.



这计划跟那个计划不一样

This plan''s nothing like that plan.



-什么? -这个计划会成功的!

-How? -''Cause this one''s going to work.



继续走

Keep moving.



哇...我的死对头!

Ah, my old enemy...



是楼梯!

...stairs.



多谢你背我上最后那几个楼梯

Thanks for carrying me those last few flights. OK.



哦对了,我刚才在三楼吐了几口

l threw up a little bit on the third floor.



最好找人去抹一下

Someone might want to clean that up.



这里有没有邪恶的打扫阿姨啊?

ls there some sort of evil janitor or something?



你好 熊猫

Greetings, panda.



-终于见...-嘿 你好吗?

-We meet at...-Hey, how you doing?



嘿...

Hey.



你长的比我想的还要大只

You''ve grown up bigger than l thought.



嘿 我有点 够了哦 不要毛手毛脚的

Hey...enough with the poking around.



既强壮 又健康

Strong. Healthy.



哎 我又不认识你 让开一点大叔

Look, l don''t know who you are, but please stand aside, sir.



-她是女的! -哦...不好意思啊!

-That''s a lady. -Oh! Sorry.



胡子很唬人啦 我都骗到了 干嘛骗人啊

The beard threw me. lt''s kind of misleading.



-不要在那鬼扯蛋

-False advertising. -Enough of this nonsense!



把犯人押上来

Bring the prisoners to me.



不好意思啊 大婶 各位

Sorry, ma''am. Get ready, guys.



所有人的眼睛全都盯着...武器!

Keep your eyes peeled for the...weapon!



马字飞踢!

Sparrow kick!



成功了!我用用功夫K掉它,你们看到没有 我就这样

We did it! l just kung fu-ed it! Did you guys see that? l was all like...



哈~~ 你真的相信他是那个会打败我的家伙?

Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me?



不止相信 我知道!他就是

l do not. l know he is.



看看他! 想报仇想了一辈子

Oh, look at him. A lifetime to plot his revenge



-结果却跪在我面前 -什么? 你说一辈子...

-and he comes to me on his knees. -What? A lifetime?



喔! 我并没有花一辈子

l did not have a lifetime.



我们是几天前才听说雷霆犀利侠的事

We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago,



-所以才来替他报仇! -难道你就没有别的仇要报了吗?

-and we came to avenge him! -You''ve come to avenge nothing else?



哦有哇 你抢走了大家的锅碗瓢盆

Well, yeah. All the pots and pans that you stole.



-我要全都拿回来 -还有没有其它的?

-l''m gonna want those back. -Nothing else?



我想你们还做了一堆有的没的坏事

You probably did some other evil stuff along the way. l don''t know.



-我不知道你还做了什么哦? -你不知道吗?

-What else did you do? -You don''t know?



知道什么? 你在笑什么?

Know what? What''s so funny?



我在笑你原来你还不知道

The very thing that you clearly do not know!



够了 不要再打哑迷! 一次把话说清楚好不好?

OK, enough of these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans?



我们进来一看呢 这个武器好很小 骗你的

First, we come in and the weapon is tiny. Surprise, it''s big.



它超大.然后这边这个大婶.我以为他是大叔.他有胡...

And then the lady over here, l think it''s a guy, ''cause he''s got...



你到现在还能够活着

The only reason you are still alive



是因为我觉得你这个蠢才 挺有意思的

is that l find your stupidity mildly amusing.



谢了 可是我觉得你 邪恶的超级固人怨

Well, thank you. But l find your evilness extremely annoying.



你以为你是谁啊 熊猫?

Who do you think you are, panda?



你以为我是谁啊 孔雀?

Who do you think l am, peacock?



我们在笑什么啊?

Why are we laughing?



瞄准

Take aim.



开炮!

Fire.



哎 快 快把它点燃

Well, light the...thing!



我点了!

l did!



虫虫入侵了!

Fear the bug!



快抢武器!

Get the weapon!



悍娇虎!

Tigress!



-你...你也在

You...You were there.



-对 我也在那里!

Yes. Yes, l was.



-你竟然让沈王爷跑了 -至少 我们毁了武器啊

-You just let Shen get away! -At least we destroyed the weapon.



开炮!

Fire!



哦...错! 他还有很多存货 喔!

Oh. No, he''s got way more.



-我的翅膀! -阿波 快!

-My wing! -Help, Po!



-来了!

Coming!



-阿波! -小心!

-Watch out! -Po!



-拉我上去! -不用 放他下去

-Help me up! -No. Get him down.



用那条绳子

Use the ropes.



跑哇 跑哇 小熊猫!

Run, run, little panda!



-阿波 拜托! 你必须专心一点 -我行 我可以!

-Po, come on. We need you to focus! -l got it, l got it!



轰掉他!

Bring it down!



-被困住了! -走这边

-We''re trapped! -This way!



再会!

Goodbye!



放箭!

Fire!



回去!

Get back!



只有往上爬才出得去

The only way out is up.



什么?

What?



跟我来! 来呀!

Follow me! Come on!



他们要去哪里呀?

Where are they going?



-上塔顶! -快点 快点爬!

-To the top! -Come on! Keep going!



我们来了!

Here we go!



-你这蠢材! -我的鼻子!

-You idiot! -My nose!



召集恶狼军...总体出动! 我要他们立刻做好准备!

Call in the wolves! All of them! l want them ready to move!



孔雀年 就从现在开始!

The Year of the Peacock begins now!



现在? 可是一年都过了一半

Right now? ''Cause it''s the middle of the year,



这么算你的孔雀年只剩下半年

so you''d only get like a half of the Year of the Peacock.



没关系 就当今年是孔雀年好了

And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.



新年快乐

Happy New Year, sir.



叫恶狼军备战 我们马上有登船

Get the wolves ready. We''re loading the ships now.



快!

Now!



快 快 快 快 快!

Now, now, now, now, now!



走 走 走 走 走!

Move! Move, move, move, move!



这边

This way.



快走!

Let''s go.



哦...你!

Oh, you!



你搞什么啊? 上面一团乱

What did you do? lt''s chaos up there.



你不是要阻止沈王爷吗?

What happened to stopping Shen?



对啊

Yeah.



别这样嘛 要对我有信心啊

Guys, come on. Give me a little credit.



我是故意放走他的啦

l meant for him to get away.



因为...这是陷阱 是圈套!

''Cause...it was a trick. lt was a plot.



我是想 嗯 搞清楚他有什么阴谋...

l was thinking...l''ll figure out his plot more.



有听没有懂

That makes no sense.



什么意思? 这也不懂?

What do you mean? Sure it does.



阿波 说实话! 你逮到他了 怎么回事?

Po, the truth. You had Shen. What happened?



你在说什么啦? 什么啦 我听不懂你在说什么?

What are you talking about? l don''t know what you''re talking about.



对! 呃...好啦,我没注意到他嘛

l...Yeah...OK, he caught me off guard.



说实话!

The truth.



好! 他们会让你远离危险

Fine. They will keep you far from danger.



-非常远 -什么?

-Real far. -What?



你要留在这里

You''re staying here.



啊...等一下! 我得回去

Wait! l have to go ba...



你要留在这里

You''re staying here!



可是我要去 你不能阻止我!

l''m going. And you can''t stop me.



好吧 刚才我还没准备好

OK. l wasn''t ready that time.



两位 不要!

Guys? Don''t.



来吧!

Ready.



你看!

Look!



你不要起来

Stay down.



-我一定要去找他 -给我一个理由!

-l have to get to him. -Then tell me why!



当时他也在,好吗?

He was there! OK?



我最后一次看到爹娘的时候 孔雀也在场

The peacock was there the last time l saw my parents.



他知道发生了什么事 我从什么地方来

He knows what happened. Where l came from.



我是谁

Who l am.



我一定要去

Look, l''m going.



我要知道

l have to know.



你这种强者是不会了的

The hard core can''t understand.



悍娇虎! 不要!

Tigress, no!



是强者也能了解

The hard core do understand.



但是我不能让朋友去送死

But l can''t watch my friend be killed.



-我们走吧! -嘿 让我去送死就没差哦?

-We''re going. -Maybe you can''t watch me be killed?



-别这么胆小

-Stop being a wimp. -And she''s back.



别想太多

-No. -Don''t worry, kid.



你呆在这里比较

You''re better off here.



你错了 羊仙姑 我们今晚将航向胜利

You were wrong, Soothsayer. We sail to victory tonight.



你那个神奇熊猫根本是笨蛋

Your magic panda is clearly a fool.



你真的确定笨的是那只熊猫吗?

Are you certain it is the panda who is a fool?



你刚刚才把自己的王宫给毁了

You just destroyed your ancestral home, Shen.



那根本不算什么 因为全中国都将属于我

A trivial sacrifice...when all of China is my reward.



然后你就心满意足了吗?

Then will you finally be satisfied?



全世界向你俯首称臣 你的心情就会好起来?

Will the subjugation of the whole world finally make you feel better?



嗯 刚开始嘛 也许我会把地下室改建成地牢

lt''s a start. l might also convert the basement into a dungeon.



你的欲望永远得不到满足

The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.



快上这种疯狂的行为吧

lt is time to stop this madness.



我为什么要停止啊?

Why on earth would l do that?



为了让你的双亲安息

So your parents can rest in peace.



我的双亲痛恨我

My parents hated me.



你明不明白?

Do you understand?



他们对不起我...我..我要改变这一切

They wronged me...and l will make it right.



他们爱你

They loved you.



就因为太爱你 在把你送走之后才会抑郁而终

They loved you so much that having to send you away killed them.



过去的事就不要再提了 我要创造我自己的未来

The dead exist in the past...and l must tend to the future.



把羊仙姑放了吧 她没有用处了

Set the soothsayer free. She''s no use to me.



我走了 希望你得到幸福

Goodbye, Shen. l wish you happiness.



幸福要靠自己夺取!

Happiness must be taken.



而我势在必得

And l will take mine.



动作快点!

-Hurry it up! -Move it!



要是这些武器全送出去 中国会沦陷

lf all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall.



-那我们就把这里弄跨 -嘿 大伙 这样行不行

-We bring down the building. -Hey, guys. How about this?



-噢! 一定行! -那好 我们走吧

-This will work! -All right, let''s go.



我的脸麻掉了

l can''t feel my face.



什么嘛...哪有孔雀年这回事

Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?



-嘿 -嘿

-Hey. -Hey.



不要怕 不要怕

OK. So, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Keep it cool.



你! 你要去哪?

You! Where are you going?



站起来! 正经一点 不要在那里傻笑

On your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces.



快 废物 快! 快点! 搬上船!

Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!



哈哈 你好啊 熊猫

Greetings, panda.



-快说那晚是怎么回事 -哪一晚啊?

-Tell me what happened that night. -What night?



-那一晚! -哦 那一晚

-That night. -Ah, that night.



没错! 我们说的是同一个晚对吧?

Yes! We''re talking about the same night, right?



对 我是在那里 没错 我看见你的爹娘抛弃你

Yes, l was there. Yes. l watched as your parents abandoned you.



真是惨绝人寰 当时的情况就像这样!

lt''s a terrible thing. l believe it went something like this.



贺岁大礼来啦!

Here''s your New Year''s gift.



最好是喜欢,因为不能退货 哈哈

Hope you like it, ''cause you can''t return it.



阿波? 他在这里干嘛?

Po? What''s he doing here?



退货! 退货!

Return it! Return it!



你真的死也要知道真相?

Are you willing to die to find the truth?



那还用说啊! 如果可以不要死最好

You bet l am. Although l''d prefer not to.



交给我们! 走!

We got them. Go!



你在找我吗?

You looking for me?



呃 我说的太早了对吧?

l said that too soon, didn''t l?



阿波!

Po!



阿宝 离他远一点

Po, get away from him.



上的去,没问题

l''ll get up. Here we go.



-不要再逃了 老沈! -说的也是

-No more running, Shen. -So it seems.



快 告诉我

Now...answers.



你真的这么想知道啊

Oh, you want to know so badly.



知道了就能解脱吗?

You think knowing will heal you, huh?



以弥补心灵的缺憾

Fill some crater in your soul?



好 你就告诉你真相

Well, here''s your answer.



你的爹娘根本就不爱你

Your parents didn''t love you.



让我...

But here...



帮你解脱吧

...let me heal you!



-不! -呦..!

No!



喂 不要想逼我喝下 啊...

Yeah, like you could make me drink that.



我如果要害你 就会留你在河里自生自灭

lf l wanted you dead, l would have left you in that river.



-你干嘛救我? -为了要让你完成你的使命

-Well, why save me? -So you can fulfil your destiny.



你说什么东东? 这是哪里啊?

What are you talking about? Where am l?



这是什么地方?

What is this place?



真没想到你居然不记得了

l''m surprised you remember so little.



不过那时你年纪还小

But you were so little when it happened.



看来你还记得

Perhaps you do remember.



这只是个讨厌的恶梦

What? lt''s just a stupid nightmare.



是噩梦? 还是记忆?

Nightmare? Or memory?



这里以前很热闹

This was a thriving village.



沈王爷是宫门城的继承人

Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City.



可是他野心太大

But he wanted more.



我预言未来有人会出手阻止他 一只熊猫

l foretold that someone would stand in his way. A panda.



可是确万万没有想到会发生那种事

But l never could have foretold what came next.



全杀光

Get them all!



带走儿子快点逃走! 走!

Take our son and run away! Go!



不要抗拒 敞开心胸

Stop fighting. Let it flow.



你的故事也许没有快乐的开始

Your story may not have such a happy beginning,



但那不能决定你是什么人

but that doesn''t make you who you are.



而是你接下来所做的选择

lt is the rest of your story.



要成为什么样的人

Who you choose to be.



那么 熊猫你是谁

So, who are you, panda?



我是阿波

l am Po.



我需要一顶帽子

And l''m gonna need a hat.



好难过好伤心的表情

Such sad, sad faces.



现在是欢乐的时刻

But now is a time only for joy.



你们将要看到的场表很壮观

You are going to be part of something beautiful.



等我们一到港口 一起面对全世界

Once we reach the harbour, in front of all the world,



你们和珍贵的功夫会一起死 呵呵

you and your precious kung fu will die.



到时中国将会臣服于我

Then China will know to bow before me.



出发!

Set sail!



那是什么东西呀

What is that?



老实说我没想过会这么早死

Honestly, guys, l never thought l''d die like this.



我还以为会遇到个MM订下来

l always thought l''d meet a nice girl and settle down and...



然后让她吃掉我的头

...then she''d eat my head.



-好衰啊 -不能放弃希望

-So sad. -We cannot give up hope.



阿波也不希望我们放弃,我们是强者! 对吧 悍娇虎?

Po would want us to remain strong. Hard-core. Right, Tigress?



-王爷 那座桥怎么办? -什么都挡不住我

-Lord Shen, what about the bridge? -Nothing stands in my way.



开炮!

Fire!



你这个胆小鬼!

You coward!



阿波?

Po?



阿波?

Po?



我到底要杀几次才杀得死这只臭熊猫?

How many times do l have to kill the same stinking panda?



老沈!

Shen!



有只熊猫会阻止你和你的野心!

A panda stands between you and your destiny.



什么?

What?



束手就擒,我要将你绳之以法

Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.



你的恐怖统治要完蛋了

Your reign of terror comes to an end.



-什么? -现在...拯救五侠!

-What? -And now, free the Five!



血滴子来了!

Disc of Destruction!



真是够了 瞄准!

OK. Take aim!



-预备? -这里...那里...

Ready?



你打不到我

You can''t follow me.



快轰他!

Just get him!



快点

-Yeah. Here we go. -Come on!



别 别 别开炮!

-No, no, no, don''t shoot! -Don''t shoot!



别开炮!

No, don''t shoot!



别开炮! 开炮!

-Don''t shoot! -Don''t shoot!



开炮! 别开炮!

-You don''t shoot! -l won''t shoot if you won''t shoot.





Yeah!



-会打到我!别开炮! -进攻!

-Don''t shoot! Cross fire! -Attack!



-猴王!

-Catch of Freedom! -Monkey!



挺不错的 神龙大侠 你的计划呢?

lmpressive, Dragon Warrior. What''s your plan?



-第一步 拯救五侠 -那第二步呢?

-Step one, free the Five. -What''s step two?



老实说 我也没想到第一步会成功

Honestly, l didn''t think l''d make it this far.



阿波!

Po!



来找沈王爷不让他去港口

Stop Shen before he gets to the harbour.



伙计们!

Nice!



俏小龙 死亡傀儡!

Viper, Puppet of Death!



悍娇虎!

Tigress!



-铁牛侠! -我跳!

-Master Ox! -Jump!



-流星鳄! -我们报仇血恨

-And Croc! -Vengeance is served.



-你们怎么...? -你的朋友很有说服力

-Why did you...? -Your friend there is very persuasive.



师傅来了!

Master Shifu!



快一点用他们的船挡住去路!

Quickly. Use their boats to block the way.



灵鹤!

Crane!



展翅膀正义扬!

Wings of Justice!



呵呵呵 耶!

Yeah!



什么?

What?



我...爱...你...们!

l love you guys.



你为什么还不开炮?

Why aren''t we firing?



他们把炮手打倒了! 他们逼近了!

They''re taking out our gunners, sir. They''re getting close.



开炮! 快开炮 开炮打他们!

Fire! Fire at them!



-王爷! 那炸死我军...-我叫你开炮就开炮!

-But, sir, we''ll kill our own. -l said fire at them!



就开炮!

Fire!



不要!

No.



阿波!

Po!



悍娇虎?

Tigress?



你满意了

As you wish.



做个了断吧

Let''s finish this.



开炮!

Fire!



平心静气 平心静气 平心静气

lnner peace.



再轰!

Again!



耶!

Yeah!



杀了他! 来个人杀了他!

Kill him! Somebody kill him!



什么? 糟了!

What? No. No!



快开炮! 快开炮!

Keep firing! Keep firing!



接招吧

Skadoosh.



你 你是怎么...

How did you...?



怎么做到的?

How did you do it?



就是抬起手肘 肩膀要放松

You know, you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose.



不对 你怎么能平心静气?

Not that. How did you find peace?



我夺走你的爹娘 你的一切

l took away your parents. Everything.



我让你伤痕累累

l scarred you for life.



呃 可是你要知道 伤疤会好

See, that''s the thing, Shen. Scars heal.



不 你错了 是伤口会好

No, they don''t. Wounds heal.



噢 对 那伤疤呢? 会不见了 对吧?

Oh, yeah. What do scars do? They fade, l guess?



-我不在乎伤疤会怎样 -你必须要在乎

-l don''t care what scars do. -You should, Shen.



你必须忘记过去所有的伤痛 因为那些并不重要

You gotta let go of that stuff from the past, ''cause it just doesn''t matter.



现在真正重要的是 你想当一个什么样的人

The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.



你说得对

You''re right.



我就想...这样!

Then l choose...this!



你还挺强的嘛

That was pretty hard-core.



阿波

-Po! -You did it!



-过来! -以后别再这样了 拜托

-Come here! Yeah! -Don''t ever do that again, please.



看来你领悟了平心静气

lt seems you have found inner peace.



可说是少年有成

And at such a young age.



因为我的师父很高杆

Well, l had a pretty good teacher.



什么叫他不在? 今天是我儿子的生日

What do you mean he''s not here? lt''s my son''s birthday.



他一心一意想见到神龙大侠

All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior.



那帮你儿子做个豆腐生日蛋糕怎么样啊?

How about some tofu birthday cake instead, huh?



算了 我们改天有空再来好了

You know, l think we''ll just try again another time.



他什么时候会回来?

When do you think he''ll be back?



不知道 拜托? 我不知道! 也许他不回来了

l don''t know. OK, l don''t know. Maybe never.



我也很担心好吗? 天下父母心 我是他爹

l mean, l worry, OK? But that''s my job, l''m his dad.



起码我也养过他

At least, l was his dad.



他为什么要去救中国 我知道原因了

Why did he have to go and save China? l know why.



何必呢? 他只不过是一只小熊猫

But why? He''s just one little panda.



儿子 结果怎么样? 你救了中国没?

So, how did it go? Did you save China?



救了

Yep.



我就知道

Well, l knew you would.



我请人做了新招牌

That''s why l had new signs made.



我儿子救国 你救荷包

''''My son saved China. You, too, can save.



来买包子 买一送一!

Buy one dumpling, get one free.''''



嘿 爹你真聪明

Hey, that''s a pretty good deal.



-你要不要吃一个? -等一下再吃

-Would you like to try one? -Maybe later.



我有事要跟你说

There''s something l should tell you.



我离开之后,找到了我出生的村子

While l was gone, l found the village where l was born.



也知道我为什么会放在那个萝卜篮里

l found out how l ended up in that radish basket.



是哦?

You did?



-我知道我是谁 -真的?

-l know who l am. -You do?



我是你的儿子

l''m your son.



爹 我爱你

l love you, Dad.



儿子 我也爱你

l love you, too, son.



哈哈 有美味可口的大萝卜

Delicious, fat radishes!



你八成饿坏了 我来煮点东西给你吃

You''re probably hungry. Let me make you something to eat.



拜托不要闹了啦 我来煮

What are you talking about? l''ll cook.



-不 不 我煮 -爹

-No, no, l''ll cook. -Dad!



这是我应该做的 你救了中国

Well, it''s the least l can do. You saved China.



不 这才是我该做的 你把我养大

No, it''s the least l can do. You raised me.



-阿波 -爸

-Po. -Dad.



-阿波 -好啦

-Po! -OK.



就让我们两个人..一起煮

Let''s both cook. Together.



一起

Together.



呃不 我煮

No, l''ll cook.



我儿子还活着!

My son is alive.





















熊猫







-1页

















献花(0)
+1
(本文系刘新发首藏)