分享

美国人经常挂在嘴边的话

 逸心茶舍 2010-05-12

言简意赅 有时间背下来

Don’t mention it. 没关系,别客气。 ­

Who knows! 天晓得! ­

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起! ­

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。 ­

Easy does it. 慢慢来。 ­

Don’t push me. 别逼我。 ­

Come on! 快点,振作起来! ­

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。 ­

It is urgent. 有急事。 ­

What is the fuss? 吵什么? ­

Still up? 还没睡呀? ­

It doesn’t make any differences. 没关系。 ­

Don’t let me down. 别让我失望。 ­

God works. 上帝的安排。 ­

Don’t take ill of me. 别生我气。 ­

Hope so. 希望如此。 ­

Go down to business. 言归正传。 ­

None of my business. 不关我事。 ­

It doesn’t work. 不管用。 ­

I’m not going. 我不去了。 ­

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗? ­

I don’t care. 我不在乎。 ­

Not so bad. 不错。 ­

No way! 不可能! ­

Don’t flatter me. 过奖了。 ­

Your are welcome. 你太客气了。 ­

It is a long story. 一言难尽。 ­

Between us. 你知,我知。 ­

Big mouth! 多嘴驴! ­

Sure thin! 當然! ­

I’’m going to go. 我這就去。 ­

Never mind. 不要緊。 ­

Cando. 能人。­

Closeup. 特寫鏡頭。­

Drop it! 停止!­

Bottle it! 閉嘴!­

Don’’t play possum! 別裝蒜!­

There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。 ­

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。­

Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。­

How big of you! 你真棒!­

Poor thing! 真可憐!­

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋­

Make it up! 不记前嫌!­

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。­

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?­

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?­

Don’t over do it. 别太过分了。­

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?­

I’m afraid I can’t. 我恐怕不能。­

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?­

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?­

Who wants? 谁稀罕?­

December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。­

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。­

Cheap skate! 小气鬼!­

Go to hell **吧!­

Come seat here. 来这边坐。­

Good luck! 祝你好运!­

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。­

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。­

I’ll be seeing you. 再见。­

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。­

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?­

It is raining. 要下雨了。­

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?­

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。­

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?­

Is that so? 是这样吗?­

Don’t get loaded. 别喝醉了。­

Stay away from him. *近他。­

Don’t get high hat. 别摆架子。­

Right over there. 就在那里。­

Doggy bag. 打包袋。­

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。­

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。­

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。­

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。 ­

It’s up in the air. 尚未确定。­

Side dish. 配菜。­

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。­

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。­

Good for you! 好得很!­

Go ahead. 继续。­

Help me out. 帮帮我。­

Let’s bag it. 先把它搁一边。­

Lose head. 丧失理智。­

Talk truly. 有话直说。­

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。­

Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?­

You bet! 一定,当然!­

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!­

It’s up to you. 由你决定。­

The line is engaged. 占线。­

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。­

Don’t make up a story. 不要捏造事实。­

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。­

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。 ­

Get an eyeful. 看个够。­

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。­

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。­

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!­

It is a small world! 世界真是小!­

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。­

Let’s play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。­

Wait and see. 等着瞧。­

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?­

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?­

Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!­

Leave me alone. 别理我。­

Chin up. 振作些。­

You never know. 世事难料。­

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!­

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father­

她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?­

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。­

She’ll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。­

I’m not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。­

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。­

I’m bored to death. 我无聊死了。­

Bottoms up! 干杯!­

Daring! 亲爱的!­

Here we are! 我们到了!­

I lost my way. 我迷路了。­

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。­

I’ll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平­

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。­

She’s got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。­

I don’t have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。­

I’m dying to see you. 我很想见你。­

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。­

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。­

You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。­

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.­

物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。­

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。­

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。­

When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?­

You don’t say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。­

Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我。­

You don’t seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。 ­

Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?­

What is you major? 你学什么专业?­

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。­

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。­

It is a deal! 一言为定!­

I’ll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。­

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。­

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。­

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!­

That is unfair. 这不公平!­

We have no way out. 我们没办法。­

That is great! 太棒了!­

You are welcome! 别客气!­

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。­

Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。­

It doesn’t take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。­

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。­

It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。­

There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。­

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。­

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。­

Break the rules. 违反规则。­

How big of you! 你真棒!­

Poor thing! 真可怜!­

Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!­

Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!­

Get out of here! 滚出去!­

I can’t make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。­

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。­

Dead end. 死胡同。­

Take a seat! 请坐!­

Here ye! 说得对!­

You ask for it! 活该!­

You don’t say! 真想不到!­

Fresh paint! 油漆未干!­

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多