男人很难取悦。
The problem with guys:
男人的问题是:
If you treat him nicely, he says you are in love with him;
如果你对他好,他说你爱上他了;
If you don't, he says you are pround.
如果你对他不好,他说你高傲。
If you dreass nicely, he says you are trying to lure him;
如果你穿得很漂亮,他说你企图诱惑他;
If you don;t, he says you are from kampunc.
如果不,他则说你是从乡下来的。
If you argue with him, he says you are stubborn;
如果你跟他理论,他说你固执;
If you keep quiet, he says you have no brains.
如果你沉默无语,他说你猪头无脑!
If you are smarter than him, he'll lose face;
如果你比他聪明,他会丢脸没面;
if he's smarter than you, he is great, but you are fool.
如果他比你聪明,他好棒,而你是个笨蛋。
If you don't love him, he tries to possess you;
如果你不爱他,他老想拥有你;
If you love him, he will try to leave you.
如果你爱他,试着离开你。
If you tell him your problem, he says your troublesome;
如果你告诉他你的问题,他说你麻烦死了;
If you don't, he says that you don't trust him.
如果没告诉他,他说你不信任他。
If you scold him, you are like a cares to him;
如果你责骂他,你就好像他的奶妈;
If he scolds you, it is because he cares for you.
如果他骂你,却是因为他关心你。
If you beak your promise, you can not be trusted;
如果你没守承诺,你不可信;
If he breaks his, he is forced to do so.
如果他违背承诺,他是逼不得已。
If you smoke, you are a bad girl;
如果你抽烟,你是坏女孩;
If he smokes, he is a gentleman.
如果他抽烟,他是个绅士。
If you do well in your exams, he says it is luck'
如果你考试考得好,他说是运气好;
If he dose well, it is brains.
如果他考得好,他说是实力。
If you hurt him, you are cruel;
如果你伤害他,你很残忍;
If he hurts you, you are too sentiitive! so hard to please.
如果他伤害你,是你太敏感而且很难讨好你。
If you send this to guys, they will swear that't it is not true;
如果你将这文章寄给男人, 他们会发誓这不是真的;
But if you don't, they say you are selfish.
如果你不寄给他们看,他们会说你自私。
So send this to guys out there anyway, also send it to girls, gives them some laughter.
所以快寄给他们吧,同时也寄给女生,撩博她们笑笑。