分享

一个购物狂的自白 中英文/台词(部分)

 wududuxing 2011-01-25

一个购物狂的自白 中英文/台词(部分)

时间:2010-03-11 19:14点击: 266次
   之前发过有关这部电影的经典台词,,这次把找到部分台词贴来了

  When I was a little girl,|当我还是个小女孩的时候

  there were real prices and mom prices.|东西分成原价和妈妈价两类

  Real prices got you shiny, sparkly things that lasted three weeks,|原价是能让你耀眼三周的东西

  and mom prices got you brown things...|而妈妈价是...褐色的东西

  ... that lasted forever.|可以用一辈子

  You notice they were 50 percent off?|你留意到这双鞋可是打5折?

  Look at...|- 看看...

  But when I looked into shop windows,|但当我看着商店的橱窗

  I saw another world.|我看到了另一个世界

  A dreamy world full of perfect things.|一个充满完美商品的梦幻世界

  A world where grown-up girls got what they wanted.|一个成年女子能拥有一切的世界

  They were beautiful.|她们太美了

  Like fairies or princesses.|就像仙女和公主一样

  They didn't even need any money, they had magic cards.|她们甚至不需要钱 她们有魔法卡

  I wanted one.|我也想有一张

  Little did I know...|小时候我怎么也没想到

  ... I would end up with 12.|我居然有了12张

  Rebecca Bloomwood. Occupation: Journalist.|Rebecca Bloomwood 职业:记者

  Jacket: Visa. Dress: AMEX.|外套:Visa卡 连衣裙:AMEX卡

  Belt: MasterCard.|皮带:MasterCard卡

  It's vintage. And I got one percent cash back.|这是古典款式 我还得到1%的现金回馈

  Bag: Gucci!|手袋:Gucci的!

  And worth every penny.|花多少钱都值得

  Moving to New York, I met guys.|搬到纽约来 我会遇上一些男人

  And that kind of put things in perspective.|让我对一切充满期待

  'Cause you know that thing, when you see someone cute and he smiles,|因为当你遇到一帅哥 他对着你笑

  and your heart kind of goes|你的心就会像

  like warm butter sliding down hot toast?|暖暖的奶油被涂在热吐司上

  Well, that's what it's like when I see a store.|嗯 这就是我看到商店的感觉

  Only it's better.|只是感觉更美妙

  You see, a man will never love you|你知道 男人永远不会像

  or treat you as well as a store.|商店那样子爱你 款待你

  If a man doesn't fit, you can't exchange him seven days later|要是男人不合适 你也不能7天内退货

  for a gorgeous cashmere sweater.|把他换成羊绒毛衣

  And a store always smells good.|商店里的味道总是那么清新

  A store can awaken a lust for things|商店总能燃起你的欲望

  you never even knew you needed.|渴求你不曾知道你需要的东西

  And when your fingers grasp those shiny, new bags...|当你的手指抓住那些闪亮的新手袋...

  Oh, yes! Oh, yes!|噢 就是这样!噢 就是这样!

  Oh, no... I spent $900.|噢不...我花了900元

  So you are covering the yard and tool expo, right?|你负责报道园艺及工具博览会 对吧?

  I'm on it.|交给我好了

  OK, don't panic.|好吧 别惊慌

  Calm. Calm. Bloomingdale's.|冷静 冷静 Bloomingdale's(美国奢侈品连锁店)

  Well, that would be the pants.|嗯 那是裤子

  I had to get the pants to match the...|我需要那条裤子来衬...

  - Oh, shoes. - I...|- 噢 鞋子 - 我...

  Hold on...|等一下...

  - Somebody's stolen my credit card! - Oh, my God.|- 有人偷了我的信用卡! - 噢 天呀

  Somebody has stolen my credit card and gone|有人偷了我的信用卡

  on an insane spending spree around New York.|而且在纽约到处乱花钱

  - No! - Yeah!|- 不! - 是呀!

  Outdoor World? I've never been to Outdoor World.|户外世界?我从来没去过户外世界

  Yes, you have.|不 你去过

  - You bought that tent, remember? - No, I didn't.|- 你买了个帐篷 记得吗? - 不 我没有

  - For Kristen's going-away present. - Never seen a tent.|- 是Kristen的欢送礼物 - 我从没见过帐篷

  I organized the collection and gave you the money.|我负责筹款 然后把钱给你了

  Oh...|噢...

  "Special skills: Fencing"? Fluent in Finnish?|"特殊技能: 剑术?" 芬兰语流利?

  What? Who doesn't pad their resume?|怎么了?谁不美化他们的简历?

  Shoe! Thanks.|鞋子!谢谢

  Why can't you get changed in your own office?|你怎么不在自己的办公室里换衣服?

  And let everyone at Gardening Today|让的每个人都知道

  know I've secretly arranged an interview at Alette magazine?|我秘密地接受杂志的面试?

  Did I mention I have an interview at Alette magazine?|我提到我要去杂志面试了吗?

  Only about a billion times.|说过好几百次了

  - OK... - It's kind of a leap, isn't it?|- 好吧... - 感觉这变化有点大 对吧?

  Gardening to fashion?|从园艺到时尚?

  I mean, not that I meant you couldn't do it...|我是说 不是说你做不到...

  Suze... since I was 14 I wanted to work at Alette magazine.|Suze...14岁开始 我就想替杂志工作

  If I can just get this job I will be happy forever.|要是我能得到这份工作 我就能永远都开开心心了

  Wow.|哇

  Rebecca, you just got a credit card bill of $900.|Rebecca 你才收到900美元的信用卡账单

  You do not need a scarf.|你不需要围巾了

  Then again...|是呀...

  ...who needs a scarf?|...谁需要围巾?

  Wrap some old jeans around your neck, that'll keep you warm.|在脖子上围条旧牛仔裤 就能保暖了

  That's what your mother would do.|你妈就会那样

  You're right, she would.|说得对 她就是这么做的

  The point about this scarf is that|关键是这条围巾

  it would become part of a definition of your...|它会成为你的象征...

  Of your psyche.|你精神的象征

  Do you see what I mean?|你明白我的意思了吗?

  No, I do. Keep talking.|嗯 我明白 继续说

  It would make your eyes look bigger.|它会让你眼睛看上去更大

  Mmm...|嗯...

  It would make my haircut look more expensive.|它会让我的发型看上去更昂贵

  You'd wear it with everything.|它配什么都好看

  It would be an investment.|这是一项投资

  You would walk into that interview confident.|这样你面试时会充满自信

  - Confident. - And poised.|- 自信 - 而且泰然自若

  - Poised. - The girl in the green scarf.|- 泰然自若 - 那个围绿色围巾的女孩

  The green scarf, please.|我要这条绿色围巾 谢谢

  Good choice. It's the last one.|选得好 这是最后一条了

  That'll be $120. How would you like to pay?|谢谢你120元 你想怎么付款呢?

  Here's $50 in cash, can you put 30 on this card...|给你50元现金 这张卡刷30元...

  Ten on that.|这张10元

  Twenty on that.|这张20元

  - It's so cute. - Declined.|- 它太好看了 - 被拒了

  Really? Could you just... Could you try it again?|什么?你能不能... 你能不能再试一次?

  Really declined.|真的被拒了

  - Could you put this to one side? - I can't hold sale items.|- 你能不能把它放到一边...? - 打折商品无法保留

  - Excuse me. It's an emergency. - Back of the line!|- 让一下 紧急情况 - 到后面排队!

  Excuse me, this is an emergency. Excuse you, excuse me!|不好意思 这是紧急情况 你让一让 不好意思!

  - Do you do cash back? - What?|- 你能兑现吗? - 什么?

  If I give you a check for $23, will you give me|要是我给你一张23元的支票 你能不能给我

  one of your hot dogs and $20 cash back, please?|一个热狗和20块现金 拜托你了?

  - Do I look like a bank? - I have an interview.|- 我看上去像银行吗? - 我待会有个面试

  They don't hold items. It's a desperately important scarf.|但他们不能保留打折商品 那是条极重要的围巾

  Desperately important scarf.|极重要的围巾

  Know what? It's for my great-aunt. She's in the hospital.|你知道吧? 是送给我婶祖母 她住院了

  Can you ask them to turn the heating up?|你不能让医院把暖气温度调高吗?

  Want mustard with that?|需要加芥末吗?

  Please. I will buy all of your hot dogs.|求求你了 我买下你所有的热狗

  - You'll take 97 hot dogs? - Done.|- 你97个热狗都买了? - 成交

  Who do I make it...|我要怎么...

  That means you just paid $23 for a hot dog!|你这是花了23元买一个热狗!

  You want your scarf, I want my hot dog.|你想要你的围巾 我想要我的热狗

  Cost and worth are very different things.|价格和价值不是一回事

  Thank you! My aunt will really appreciate it.|谢谢你!我婶祖母会很感谢你的

  - Hi. - Hi.|- Hi. - 嗨 - 嗨

  I'm here for the interview at Alette magazine.|我是来杂志面试的

  Alette... Oh, filled, internally. Yesterday.|...噢 满了 昨天说内部招到人了

  They did post it on the Web. Let's see, who got the job?|他们在网页贴了出来 让我看看 是谁得到了这份工作?

  Oh... Speak of the devil.|噢...说曹操曹操到

  Alicia... Billington.

  She has the longest legs in the world.|她有着世界上最长的双腿

  She notes resentfully.|她心里一清二楚

  Great. Faulty.|好极了 包都出问题了

  - Nice scarf. - Thanks. I bought it for the interview.|- 围巾很不错 - 谢谢 我为了面试买的

  Scusi... Come on.|等一下...过来

  As we speak, interviews are being held|这会儿 正好有个面试

  at Successful Saving.|在

  - The money magazine? - Snort not, sweet child.|- 金融杂志? - 不要小看它 孩子

  Alette may be your Emerald City,|也许才是你的翡翠城 (翡翠城:的场景)

  but Successful Saving could be your yellow-brick road.|但是可以成为你的踏脚石

  Dantay-West is a family of magazines that acts like a family.|Dantay-West是像大家庭一样的出版集团

  Deeply nepotistic. Ugh.|非常偏袒内部人才

  So my advice to you, dear Dorothy,|我给你的意见是 亲爱的桃乐西 (桃乐西:女主角)

  is thus... Once you're in... you're in.|所以...一旦加入了...就是自家人了

  I'm in.|我加入

  Hello, Successful Saving.|你好

  Ms. Bloomwood?|Bloodwood小姐?

  So what form does this interview take?|这个面试是什么形式的?

  Is it just mainly a general chat, hobbies...|是概况的了解 兴趣什么的...

  Oh, no, no, no. It's very specific on finance.|噢不不不 就是专门谈论金融方面的

  Butterfly investments, futures. That sort of thing.|投资的蝴蝶效应 期货 之类的东西

  - But he's worth 1.2 billion... - Good luck.|- 但是它值12亿元... - 祝你好运

  - Thanks. - We talked and talked. Said nothing.|- 谢谢 - 我们谈了那么久 一点用也没有

  Yeah, of course I did. He understands the rules.|对 当然了 他明白规则是怎样的

  It's always... Of course we got the bill.|它总是...当然我们能拿到钱

  Listen, I've got to go. I'm interviewing.|听着 我得挂了 我得面试

  Mm-mm. Yeah, no, not me... Bye.|嗯对不 不是我...再见

  Sorry about that. Right, um, Rebecca...|抱歉 好了嗯 Rebecca...

  - Ah! We met! - Hi! We did. Thank you.|- 噢!我们见过面了! - 嗨!我们见过了 谢谢你

  Sick aunt, scarf. Yep. Did you get it to her?|生病的婶婶 围巾 对吧 你把围巾给她了吗?

  I did. And when a stranger is kind like that, it's just...|给了 一个陌生人像你那么友善 实在是...

  - Wow. - That's lovely. Um...|- 哇 - 那很好嗯...

  - Do you have a resume for me? - I do. Yes, I do!|- 你带简历来了吗? - 我带了嗯 我带来!

  Ah...|嗯...

  I... could pretty much just tell you.|我...告诉你也一样吧

  My name is Rebecca Bloomwood,|我名字叫Rebecca Bloomwood

  I've been a journalist for five years.|我做记者已经五年了

  I'm very comfortable juggling numbers,|我对篡改数字非常在行

  I speak fluent Finnish, I know...|我会说流利的芬兰语 我知道...

  - Finnish? - Yes, Finnish.|- 芬兰语? - 对 芬兰语

  - I'm also... - That's interesting. Why Finnish?|- 我也... - 这很有趣 你怎么会芬兰语?

  What's behind you?|你后面的是什么?

  - Um... - Oh, my God.|- 嗯 - 噢 天呀

  Oh, it's a naked man. Oh, sorry.|噢 是个赤裸的男人 很抱歉

  It gave me such a fright. I, uh...|我吓到了我...

  I didn't know what it was. Clearly, he's beheaded.|我不知道那是什么 显然他头被砍了

  Who would do that to him?|是谁这么做的?

  Well, a few questions.|嗯 我有几个问题

  But, look! Makes you wonder|但是 看呀!会让你想知道

  what they're looking at on the fifth floor, right?|5楼的人会看到啥 对吧?

  You could turn your desk around and just stare at it all day.|你可以把桌子转过去 就能整天对着他

  I would.|我就...

  - Not. - Ms. Bloomwood.|- 不会 - Bloodwood小姐

  I'm not a pervert.|我不是变态的

  Sit down.|坐下来

  I'm sorry, I'm terrible at interviews.|我很抱歉 我面试太糟糕了

  Any financial stories that have caught your eye recently?|你最近都关注哪些金融事件?

  Yes. And I am glad that you brought that up.|嗯 我很高兴你这么问

  Because I am furious. No, I really am.|因为我很愤怒 是的 说真的

  No, I mean, what is the story with the recent fish crisis?|我是说 最近的鱼类危机是怎么回事?

  Fish crisis?|鱼类危机?

  - Fiscal... crisis. - Fiscal crisis.|- 国库...危机 - 国库危机

  - Terrifying. Fiscally, I mean. - How so?|- 太可怕了 国库的 我是说 - 为什么呢?

  - For the fiscal family. - I'm sorry.|- 因为在国库里 - 对不起

  - Not a moment too soon. - Ms. Bloomwood, you dropped your scarf.|- 没关系 - Bloodwood小姐 你的围巾掉了

  She died.|她死了

  Oh, Ms. Bloomwood, you have had a very, very tough 25 minutes.|噢 Bloodwood小姐 刚才的25分钟可真难熬啊

  I'm glad you understand! So many people just... Right.|很高兴你明白!很多人就是...对

  OK, so I would propose we curtail...|好吧 我想我们可以缩短...

  Did you just scrub my name off?|你是不是把我名字划掉了?

  - Oh, no. Routine. - That seems premature.|- 噢不 惯例而已 - 这太过早了吧

  OK, I'm gonna propose that we curtail this interview forthwith.|好吧 我提议我们马上结束这次面试

  So I'll leave you and your numbers,|我会离开 留下你和你的数字

  but thank you very much for seeing me,|但是谢谢你见我

  and I appreciate... Oh!|我很感激...噢!

  I appreciate everything. Good day.|我很感激一切 祝你顺利

  Good day.|祝你顺利

  Come on. Let's go give Mrs. Great Outdoors her tent.|别这样 让我们把帐篷给Great太太吧

  She's not retiring.|她不是退休

  - What? - She's abandoning a sinking ship.|- 什么? - 她是离弃一艘沉船

  That little rat! The magazine's folding and she knew!|那个卑鄙小人! 杂志社要倒闭了 她知道的!

  She knew and she didn't tell anybody.|她知道 但是她不告诉我们

  Well, on the bright side, you hated working for that magazine.|嗯 从好的方面来看 你讨厌在那工作呀

  It was my income, Suze. I need my income!|那是我的收入来源 Suze 我需要收入!

  OK, Bex, the most important thing is not to panic.|好吧 Bex 最重要的是别惊慌

  - Don't answer the phone! - No!|- 别接电话! - 不!

  - It might be a debt collector! - Hello?|- 也许是债务人! - 你好?

  - It's Derek Smeath. - The list. Get the list!|- 是Derek Smeath - 列表 把列表拿来!

  - I think I saw it over here. - Take the lamp!|- 我想我看到它在那里 - 拿着这台灯

  - It's here! - Bloomingdale's...|- 在这里! - BIoomingdaIe's连锁店...

  - Hospital for depression. - Detained in Finland on work.|- 去医院治疗抑郁 - 因工作滞留在芬兰

  Visa, dead dog.|Visa那废物

  All City Debt Collection. You have to do it.|城市债务追讨公司 你来说

  - Hello! Hi! - Ms. Bloomwood?|- 你好!嗨! - Bloodwood小姐?

  - Hello. - I'm sorry. It's actually not.|- 你好 - 很抱歉 我不是她

  She's still recovering from... You know... OK.|她还在恢复...你知道...好吧

  I'll have her call you as soon as...|我会让她尽快打给你

  - Yes? - As soon as she's come back|- 对 - 只要她一回来

  - from... From... - Finland! Finland!|- 从...从... - 芬兰!芬兰!

  - Clearly she's not too... - Aah!|- 显然她还没有... - 呃!

  Why do so many of your excuses involve Finland?|怎么你那么多借口都和芬兰有关?

  'Cause no one checks up on Finland, Tarkie.|因为没有人会去芬兰查 Tarkie

  How am I going to pay you the rent now?|现在我怎么付你房租呢?

  Well, I'm ripping up your rent check!|嗯 我马上把你的房租支票撕掉!

  No, Suze, you can't do it again.|不 Suze 你不能再这么做了

  It's my apartment, well, my parent's apartment,|这是我的公寓嗯 其实是我父母的

  - but it's my rules. - I'm gonna buy you the biggest present.|- 但是规矩是我定的 - 我要给你买一份最大的礼物

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约