分享

地道美语1000句 101-150

 昵称190769 2011-03-21

地道美语1000句  101-150

 
 

101: -Sorry, sorry.
-No big deal. No big deal.
-抱歉,抱歉。
-没什么(没什么大不了<别放在心上>)。

102: I sometimes feel like you're the only person in the whole world who really gets me.
   有时候我感觉你是这个世界上唯一一个真正了解我的人。

103: They got me mixed up with my brother.
   他们把我和我哥哥认错了。

104: -What if I don't make it to the final round?
   要是我不能进入到决赛阶段怎么办?

105: -So sorry that I destroyed your dream.
-Yeah. You did. But that was yesterday. Today, I've turned a page on a new chapter in my life.
-很抱歉我打破了你的梦想。
-是的,你确实打破了我的梦想。但是那是昨天的事。今天,我的人生已经翻开了新的一页了。

106: Sally, I think you're terrific. In fact, I think you have star quality.
   Sally,我觉得你太棒了。实际上,我觉得你有明星气质。

107: I have a confession to make.
   我要坦白一件事。

108: -Why do you care so much about me?
-Because, honey, you are my dream girl.
-你为什么这么关心我?
-亲爱的,因为你是我的梦中情人!

109: Sometimes I look at you and I see my own reflection.
   有时候,看到你,我就看到了我自己的影子。

110: - Got it?
- Got it.
   -明白吗?
   -明白。
 

111: -Mr. Zhang, it's such an honor to have you here.
-Happy to be here.
-张先生,非常荣幸请你到这里(参加活动/讲座等等)。
-很高兴能到这里。

112: They know what they want and they go out and get it.
    他们知道自己想要什么,也愿意努力会争取。

113: I would like to dedicate this song to someone very special in the audience, my boyfriend.
    我想把这首歌献给观众中非常特别的一位:我的男朋友。

114: I need fresh air. I need sunshine.
    我需要新鲜的空气,需要灿烂的阳光。(带着抒情的语气说吧,呵呵)

115: It would mean a lot to me.
    这对我来说很重要。

116: Gentlemen, let's keep this civil. I suggest—
    先生们,我们用文明的方式(来解决一件事情)吧。我建议-----

117: Yeah. It was completely unintentional.
    真的,纯属无意!

118: I went down there for no other reason than to say that I'm sorry.
    我去那里只有一个目的,就是来说抱歉的。

119: Let's go get a drink.
    我们去喝酒吧。

120: Will you excuse me for one second? I will be right back, I promise.
    请稍等下,好吗?我保证,马上回来。
 

121: -God, this must have cost a fortune!
我的天!一定花了一大笔。

122: -Mom, will you tell Dad to at least think about getting me a car?
-Sorry, honey, your Dad and I are a united front. Whatever he says goes for me, too.
-妈,你能不能告诉老爸至少想想给我买辆车好吗?
-抱歉,宝贝儿。我和你老爸是统一战线。无论他说什么,我都是持有同样的态度。

123: I guess you've got a point.
我想你说对了/明白了。

124: I’d better put a stop to this.
我最好了结这事。

125: Dad. Dad. I need to have a man-to-man talk.
老爸,我想和你来个男人之间的对话。

126: Man, she's a sound sleeper.
伙计!她说的可真甜啊。

127: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You would let me finish.
哎,哎!你应该让我说完。

128: Sweetie, come on, I'm sure we can come to some sort of compromise.
好了,我确定我们能够达成某种妥协。(吵架之后用的)

129: Rise and shine, Kate.
Kate,起床啰!

130: You’re not my type.
你不是我喜欢/欣赏的类型!
 

131: Last chance.
最好的机会!

132: There is no way he's going to believe me.
他不可能相信我。

133: There's no rush, David.
David,不用急。(暗示:时间还多着呢!)

134: I'm so proud of you!
我以你为荣!

135: What's up, buddy?
怎么了,老兄?

136: I'm not completely convinced that this is where I want to work forever, you know.
我还不确定会在这里一直工作下去。(暗含:真正适合我的工作应该不是现在做的。)

137: So can I be completely honest?
我可以直言吗?

138: I'm still a student, and there are a hundred reasons why I shouldn't do that.
我还是个学生,所有我有一百个理由不能这么做。(推脱或者拒绝的时候使用)

139: -What’s your plan for life, Jim? Jim,你的人生目标是什么?
        -Super star.成为超级明星。
        -This is what happens when you sit in front of the television set too long.电视看多了吧!

140: The die has been cast.
木已成舟!(暗含:已做出决定,无法反悔)
 

141: Message recieved.收到。

142: -How is that one fit?那件衣服还合适吗?
     -Oh, I think we're gonna need the next size up.我想我们需要再大一号的。

143: Look, I feel for you.你看,我和理解你。

144: You got that, right?你听到了吧。

145: Don't freak out.别惊慌。

146: Please don't take this the wrong way. 请不要误会

147: Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.谢谢你听我吐苦水。

148: Do yourself a favor and don't try to fight this.省省力吧,别再跟我争了。

149: It goes by so quickly.时间过的如此之快。

150: I decided to take my husband to a fancy restaurant for our anniversary.我决定带我的丈夫去一家高档餐馆庆祝结婚纪念。

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多