分享

Come on, be reasonable

 艾尼荷 2011-05-10
souvenir [英] [?su:v?ni?] 纪念品,纪念物
savoury [英] [?se?v?ri:] n (食物)咸的, 辣的2. 美味可口的;芳香开胃的3. 道德高尚的, 可敬的n. 1. 咸的或辣的食物(通常为一顿饭最后吃的);(烹调用的)香薄荷
savoury or sweet
sovereign[英] [?s?vrin]
sovereign hill
 
 
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
 
I'm not going. 我不去了。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Talk truly. 有话直说。

I'm going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
 
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。My mother was always reasonable.我母亲一向通情达理
 
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Who knows! 天晓得!

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
You ask for it! 活该!你自讨苦吃,你自讨苦吃你自找的
go for it. 加油去,试试吧 ,放手向前,努力争取,加油,努力争取,大胆尝试 “Go for it” 是一句鼓励别人试一试的句子,隐含的意思是你不必担心失败,不要谨小慎微,应该利用这个机会勇敢地、果断地行动。
just do it 就这么干吧,埋头实干!,做就是了  就去做吧. ... 做就行了。(别考虑太多).

Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!

Don't push me. 别逼我。 不要催我。”或“不要逼我。”“催”比较多,尤其工作上会用到。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
It is a deal! 一言为定!

Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Daring! 亲爱的!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去
 
Australia Football League澳洲足球联盟
  • goal post

    门桩
    Behind Post
     
     
    • 本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
      转藏 分享 献花(0

      0条评论

      发表

      请遵守用户 评论公约

      类似文章 更多