分享

酒店用语

 sunshine^-^ 2013-10-25

at the reception,接待处

Have you any vacant/spare room in the hotel? 旅馆里有空余房间吗?

I want a double room with a bath 我要一间有浴室的双人房。

Can I book a single  room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

+How much a day do you charge ? 每天收费多少?

+It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding  service charge.

一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

+It’s quite reasonable. 收费十分合理。

How long do you intend to stay in this hotel? 您打算住多久?

Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

您的住宿登记手续已经办妥了吗?

Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan.

请填好这个表格并预付一百元钱。

This is a receipt for paying in advance 。Please keep it.

这是预付款收据,请收好。

check in 入住登记

 

Welcome to our hotel.欢迎下榻我们酒店。

So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage ?

您一共带了4件行李?

Let me have a check again. 让我再看一下。

The Reception Desk is straight ahead. 接待处就在前面。

After you, please. 你先请。

+Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李。

+It’s very kind of you to do so. 你这样做使我很感激。

Is this everything, sir? 这是全部东西吗,先生?

What’s your room number, please? 请问您的房间号码?

And by the way, could I have a look at your room card?

还有,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

+How do you like this room? 您觉得这个房间怎么样?

+It’s quite spacious [ 'spei??s ]. 房间很宽敞。

Here’s the light switch这是电灯开关。

Here’s the closet  and there’s the bathroom [ 'bɑ:θrum ].

这儿是壁柜。那儿是浴室。

If you need anything else, please call room service.

噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。

Is there anything I can do for you? 您还有什么事要我做吗?

daily service 日常服务

+Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes ?

 

 

打扰,我到哪儿可买到香烟?

+There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes. 一楼有个商店。在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

-Can I also get some souvenirs [ 'su:v?ni? ] there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

-There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

+Excuse mewhere is the restaurant? 打扰,请问饭厅在哪儿?

+We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer? 我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你想去哪个?

+I’d like to try some Chinese food today. 今天我想尝尝中国菜。

-Housekeeping. May I come in? 客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

-Come in, please. 请进。/-Please don’t come in. 请不要进来。

-Just a moment (a minute), please. 请稍等一下。

Is there any place in the hotel where we can amuse [ ?'mju:z ] ourselves?

旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?

If you want to take a walk, you can go to the garden 。

如果您想散步,可以去花园。

There is a recreation centre on the ground floor.

在一楼有个娱乐中心。

You can play billiards[ 'bilj?dz ], table tennis, bridge, and go bowling.

您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

-Would you please tell me the daily service hours of the dining room?

请告诉我餐厅的服务时间,好吗?

-From 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. nearly serving all day long

从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。

+When will the bar and cafe open? 酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?

+From 3:00 p.m. till midnight. 从下午三点到晚上十二点

-Does the guest house offer any other service? 宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?

-We have a barber  shop, a laundry , a store, post services, a newspaper stand, table tennis, video games and so on.

我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮寄服务、报刊供应柜、乒乓球和电子游戏。

Where can I have my laundry done?脏衣服送到哪里去洗?

+When would you like me to do your room, sir?

您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?

+You can do it now if you like. 如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

I would like you to go and get me a flask [ flɑ:sk ] of hot water.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

+Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? I’ve just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.

请整理一下浴室好吗?我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

+I’m always at your service. 乐意效劳。

-I feel a bit cold when I sleep. Please get me a blanket 。

我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。

-I need another pillow . 我需要加一只枕头。

-All right, I’ll get it for you right away. 好的,我就去拿。

-Just a moment, I’ll do it right now. 请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。

+Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon. Will you please give me some more hot bottles  and tea cups?

下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。

+Well, we’ll send tea into the room when the visitors come.

好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。

-By the way, is there any mail for me?

顺便问一下,有我的邮件吗?

-No. If there is, I’ll give it to you in time.

没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。

+Why did you come in without my permission ?

你怎么没经我允许就进来了?

+It’s my negligence [ 'neglid??ns ]. I beg your pardon. 我疏忽了,请您原谅。

-I come and make the bed. Shall I do it now or later?

-我来铺床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?

-Since you have come, you may do it now?

-既然来了,现在就做吧。

Here’s your clean laundry. You’d better check it. 衣服洗好了,请您过目。

I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.

我来收长途电话费。

This is the bill for the room rent of half a day. 这是补半天房金的帐单。

Laundry 洗衣服务

Excuse me. Have you any laundry? 打扰,请问有没有要洗的衣服?

The laundry man is here to collect it. 洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。

If you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。

Please tell us or notify [ 'n?utifai ] in the list whether [ '(h)wee? ] you need your clothes ironed [ 'ai?nd ], washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。

Would you like express service or same-day

您是要快洗服务还是当日取?

-What if there is any laundry damage?

如果你们洗衣时损坏了衣服怎么办?

-In such a case, the hotel should certainly  pay for it.

如果是这样,饭店当然应该赔偿。

+Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?

+A valet [ 'v?lit] will be up in a few minutes. 洗熨工马上就到。

Will the color run in the wash? 洗衣时会掉色吗?

We’ll dry-clean the dress. 我们将干洗这条裙子。

When can I have my laundry back? 我何时能取回洗的衣服呢?

I’d like this sweater  to be washed by hand in cold water.

这件毛衣要用冷水手洗。

 

Order breakfast 预定早餐

 

 

 

 

This is Room 1203. I would like to order breakfast 。

这里是1203房,我想预订早点。

I’d like one orange juice ,scrambled[ 'skr?mbld ] . eggs with bacon [ 'beik?n ] and toast.

我想要一杯橙汁,熏肉炒蛋和吐司面包。

Please send to my room at 7:30 a.m.. 请在730送到我的房间。

 

 

Wake up call 叫醒服务

 

-This is Room 1203. I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 7:30.

我是1203房客,明早七点半请电话叫醒我。

-OK. Room 1203, tomorrow at 7:30. 好的,1203房,明早七点半。

 

Check Out 结账退房

I’d like to pay my bill now. 我想现在结账。

Your name and room number, please? 请问您的姓名和房间号码?

Four nights at 90 dollars each, add the meals that you had at the hotel. That makes a total of 665 dollars.

一共4个晚上,每晚90元,加上膳食费,总共是660元。

Can I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡支付吗?

Please sign your name here. 请您在这里签名。

Excuse me. We’re leaving todayI’d like to pay our bills now.

劳驾。我们今天要离开了。我希望现在就把账结清。

How about the charge for the days you shared the room with your friend?

这几天您的朋友与您同住费用怎么办呢?

Please add to my account .请记在我的账里

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多