Where is the railway station? |
火车站在哪? |
Melbourne central station, please. |
墨尔本中心火车站 |
How much is it? |
多少钱? |
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? |
有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗? |
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? |
去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的 |
Where is the ticket office? |
卖票的地方在哪? |
A ticket to Melbourne, please. |
一张去墨尔本的票 |
One way or a round trip ticket? |
单程还是环程票 |
Second class one way, please |
二等单程 |
Are there reserved seats on the train? |
火车上设有座位预留吗? |
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded. |
我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤 |
Can I stop over on the way? |
我可以中途下车吗? |
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? |
一张2等票去墨尔本 |
Are there any discount tickets for me? |
我买票有折扣吗? |
May I see a timetable? |
我可以看看时间表吗? |
Does this train run everyday? |
这天天通火车吗? |
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? |
我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车? |
Is there a train that goes any faster? |
有更快的车吗? |
From which station does the train leave? |
火车从哪站出发? |
At which window can I make a reservation? |
在哪个窗口我可以做预订 |
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train |
我想要订个座位 |
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne |
我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺 |
I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. |
我想要个上层(下层)的 |
Are any reserved seats available? |
可以预订座位吗? |
I’d like to change my reservation |
我想改变我的预订 |
Do I need a reservation? |
我需要预订吗? |
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please |
吸烟(非吸烟)车厢 |
How long is the ticket valid? |
车票多长时间有效? |
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? |
什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发 |
Is it a direct train? |
有直达车吗? |
Is there a connection to Melbourne? |
有去墨尔本的联运吗? |
Do I have to change train? |
我还需要换车吗? |
Will the train leave on schedule? |
火车准时出发吗? |
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? |
火车几点到墨尔本 |
Are there any express train? |
有特快列车吗? |
Where does the train go to? |
这辆车是去哪的? |
Does the train split up? |
列车会分离吗? |
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? |
这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗? |
Does this train stop at Melbourne? |
火车在墨尔本停吗? |
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? |
有直达去墨尔本的火车吗? |
Where do I change trains? |
我在哪换车? |
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? |
多长时间能到墨尔本? |
What platform does the train leave from? |
火车从哪个站台出发 |
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? |
这个是去墨尔本的站台吗? |
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? |
去墨尔本需要多长时间? |
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? |
去墨尔本我需要换车吗? |
Can you help me with these bags? |
你能帮我看一下包吗? |
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? |
去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗? |
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? |
还有多长时间火车能到? |
Is this the train to Melbourne? |
这是去墨尔本的火车吗? |
Excuse me. May I get by? |
打扰一下,我能过去吗? |
Is this seat taken? |
这座有人吗? |
May I sit here? |
我可以座这吗? |
I think this is my seat |
我想这是我的座位。 |
May I smoke? |
我可以吸烟吗? |
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? |
我需要订餐厅的座位吗? |
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? |
我可以在7点订桌吗? |
Can I stop over with this ticket? |
我可以中途下车吗? |
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? |
这是去墨尔本的车,对吗? |
Does this car go to Melbourne? |
这车去墨尔本吗? |
May I open the window? |
我可以打开窗户吗? |
What is the next stop? |
下一站是什么? |
How long does this train stop there? |
车在这停多长时间? |
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? |
到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗? |
What time do we get to Melbourne? |
我们什么时间到墨尔本? |
What station is this? |
这站是哪里? |
Where is the sleeping car? |
卧铺在哪里? |
Where is my berth? |
我的床铺在哪里? |
Could you make up my berth? |
可以整理一下我的床铺吗? |
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? |
明早7点能叫我起床吗? |
I lost my ticket. What should I do? |
我丢了我的票,我该怎么办? |
Can I cancel this ticket? |
我能取消这张票吗? |
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. |
我想换成头等票 |
I missed my station. |
我找不到火车站拉 |
I missed my train. |
我找不到火车拉 |
I left something on the train. |
我忘了些东西在火车上 |
Please validate my pass |
请确认我的通行证 |
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. |
我开始用这张通行证在45天之间 |
Can I get on this train with this ticket? |
我可以用这张票上车吗? |
Where is ABC office? |
ABC 办公室在哪? |
Do I need a reservation? |
我需要预订吗? |
I have an Apass |
我有A票 |
Could you issue the supplement coupons |
你们发行增刊的优待券吗? |
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? |
ABC线路的巴士站在哪里? |
Where is the ticket office? |
卖票的地方在哪里? |
To Melbourne, please |
到墨尔本,谢谢 |
Can I get a ticket on the bus? |
我能上车买票吗? |
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? |
墨尔本出发的巴士是几点? |
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? |
去墨尔本多长时间? |
Do I have to transfer? |
我还得换车吗? |
Where can I check my baggage? |
在哪里可以检查我的行李 |
Could I keep this baggage? |
我能带者这些行李吗? |
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from |
从墨尔本出发的车在几号门? |
Which bus goes to Melbourne? |
哪辆车去墨尔本 |
What time does next bus leave? |
下一辆车什么时候出发? |
Is this seat taken? |
这个座有人吗? |
May I sit next to you? |
我可以做你旁边吗? |
Where should I put my baggage? |
我的行李应该放在哪里? |
What time does this bus leave? |
巴士什么时候离开? |
Where is the rest room? |
洗手间在哪里? |
How long does the bus stop here? |
巴士在这挺多久? |
I’ll get off here |
我在这里下车 |
I’ll take the next bus. |
我要坐下辆车 |
May I have a bus route map? |
可以给我张巴士线路图吗? |
May I see the time table? |
我可以看一下时刻表吗? |
Is there a bus to Melbourne? |
有去墨尔本的巴士吗? |
Where should I transfer? |
我应该在哪转站? |
Where can I buy a ticket? |
我在哪能买着票? |
How long does it take to get there on foot? |
步行去那里需要多长时间? |
Which bus goes to the airport? |
哪辆车去飞机场? |
Does this bus go to Melbourne? |
这是去墨尔本的巴士吗? |
How much is it to Melbourne? |
去墨尔本多少钱? |
Transfer ticket, please |
换车票 |
How many stops to Melbourne? |
去墨尔本要停多少站? |
I’d like to get off at Melbourne |
我在墨尔本站下车 |
Could you tell me when to get off? |
能告诉我什么时候下车吗? |
How can I get the bus to stop? |
我怎么能让巴士停下来? |
I’ll get off at the cathedral. |
在教堂前我要下车 |
I’ll get off here |
我在这下车 |
May I have a subway map? |
我可以看一下地铁线路图吗? |
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? |
去墨尔本我应该换哪条线? |
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? |
我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站? |
Is the next station Melbourne central station? |
下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗? |
Where is the taxi stand? |
哪有出租车站台? |
Could you call a taxi for me? |
你能为我叫辆出租车吗? |
Where can I catch a taxi? |
我在哪能赶上出租车? |
Where to? |
去哪里? |
How much does it cost to zoo? |
去动物园多少钱? |
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? |
你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗? |
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? |
你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗? |
Could you help me carry my baggage? |
你能帮我搬行李吗? |
To this place, please |
去这里 |
I’m in a hurry |
我有急事 |
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? |
你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗? |
Would you wait for me? |
可以等我吗? |
Could you drive more slowly |
可以开的慢点吗? |
Please turn to the right (left) |
请右(左)转 |
Shop here, please |
停这里 |
How much is it? |
多少钱? |
The fare is different from the meter. |
收费和仪表盘上的不一样 |
Thank you。 Keep the change. |
谢谢,不用找拉。 |
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river |
在这条河上有什么样的游览船? |
How many cruises are there each day? |
这里一天有多少游览船? |
Where can I board the ship? |
我在哪里上船? |
How long does it take to there and come back? |
来回需要多长时间? |
What time does the next ship leave? |
下一班船什么时候出发? |
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? |
有夜间的游览船吗? |
Does the fare include meal? |
费用包括吃的吗? |
What time do we board? |
我们什么时候上船? |
What time does the ship leave? |
这艘船什么时候出发? |
Where is my cabin? |
我的船室在哪? |
How long does it take to south bank? |
去南岸需要多长时间? |
At which port do we stop? |
我们在哪个码头停靠? |
Can I reserve a deck chair? |
我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗? |
From what time can I have breakfast? |
什么时候可以吃早餐? |
How long do we stop here? |
我们在这里停靠多久? |
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port |
当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色 |
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? |
能给我些药吗,我晕船 |
Could you call a doctor, please? |
能帮我找个医生吗? |
I’d like to rent a car, please |
我想要租一辆汽车。 |
Where can I rent a car? |
在哪里我可以租到车? |
I have a reservation. |
我做了预订。 |
This is my voucher. |
这是我的凭证。 |
What kind of cars do you have? |
你们有什么样的车? |
I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car |
我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车 |
May I see the rate list? |
我可以看下费用单吗? |
I’d like to see the car before I rent it. |
我想在租之前看下车 |
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. |
我想租这种车3天 |
Do you have any special rates? |
你们有特价吗? |
What is the rate per day (week)? |
每天(周)怎么收费? |
How much does it cost for 3 days? |
3天的费用是多少? |
Is the mileage free? |
公里数是免费的吗? |
Does it include gas? |
包括汽油吗? |
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. |
不。 还车的时候请加满油 |
Does the price include insurance? |
保险在这费用中吗? |
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? |
我可以用中国的驾照开车吗? |
Do you want insurance? |
你想要保险吗? |
I’d like full insurance. |
我想要全额保险 |
This is my international driving permit. |
这是我的国际驾照。 |
Please write down your home address |
请写下你的家庭住址 |
Where are you staying? |
你在哪里暂住? |
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning |
明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。 |
When do I have to return the car? |
什么时候我还车? |
Can I drop it off at my destination? |
我能把车放在我的目的地吗? |
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? |
我能把车放在墨尔本吗? |
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? |
你们取车需要收费多少? |
Do I have to pay a deposit? |
我需要支付押金吗? |
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. |
请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话 |
May I have a road map? |
能给我张道路地图吗? |
Is there a gas station around here? |
这附近有加油站吗? |
Fill it up, please |
请加满油 |
Ten dollars of gas, please |
10圆钱 |
How can I use this gasoline pump? |
如何使用这个油泵啊? |
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? |
你能检查一下电池(刹车油)? |
The clutch isn’t working right |
离合器片没有正常工作 |
The car makes a strange noise. |
车发出奇怪的声音 |
I have a flat tire. |
我有一个瘪胎 |
My car has broken down. |
我的车抛锚拉 |
Could you show me on the map where I am? |
能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗? |
Where is the nearest motel around here? |
这里最近的旅店在哪? |
Where can I park? |
我可以停在这吗? |
Please call the police. |
请叫警察 |
Please call an ambulance. |
请叫救护车 |
Where is the nearest telephone? |
最近的电话在哪? |
|
Can I reserve a hotel room here? |
我能预订一个房间吗? |
I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight. |
我想今天晚上预订一个房间。 |
Do you have a hotel guide? |
你有酒店指南吗? |
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? |
你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗? |
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? |
这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗? |
Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre? |
你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗? |
I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station. |
我想住在火车站附近的酒店。 |
I’d like a room with bath |
我想要一间有浴室的房间。 |
How much is the room charge? |
这间房间收费多少? |
How much is a single room with a bath? |
带浴室的单人间收费多少? |
I’d like a room with a shower. |
我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。 |
I’d like a twin room |
我想要一个双人间 |
I’ll take that room |
我想要那间房 |
I’d like to stay for 2 nights. |
我要住两晚 |
How much is it per night? |
每晚多少钱? |
Does it include tax and service charge? |
这包括税和服务费吗? |
Is breakfast included? |
包括早餐吗? |
Do you need a deposit? |
需要押金吗? |
Is there a discount for staying several days? |
多住几天有折扣吗? |
Can you recommend another hotel? |
你能推荐另一间酒店吗? |
Do you know any cheaper hotels? |
你知道有便宜点的酒店吗? |
Where is the hotel? |
这个酒店在哪里? |
How can I get there? |
我怎么到那里? |
How long does it take on foot? |
步行需要多长时间? |
Is there a youth hotel here? |
这有青年旅社吗? |
Can I have a youth hotel list? |
能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗? |
I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation. |
我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。 |
Check in, please |
登记 |
I made a reservation in Tokyo |
我在东京做了预订 |
My name is ABC |
我是ABC |
Here is my confirmation slip. |
这是我的确认信 |
I’d like a quiet room. |
我想要一个安静的房间 |
I’d like a room on the upper level. |
我想住在上层的房间 |
I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) |
我想要一个有阳台的房间 |
Is there a TV set? |
这个有电视吗? |
Is hot water available any time? |
全天提供热水吗? |
May I see the room? |
我可以看看房间吗? |
Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)? |
你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗? |
Could you give me a larger room? |
你能给我间大房吗? |
I’ll take this room. |
我想要这间房 |
Would you fill in this registration form? |
你能填一下这个注册表吗? |
I’ll stay three nights |
我要住3个晚上 |
Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? |
你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗? |
Can I get a room for tonight? |
我想要今天晚上的房间 |
Do you have a shared bath (shower)? |
你们有公用浴室吗? |
May I have the key, please? |
能给我钥匙吗? |
Would you have my baggage sent up? |
你们收到我的行李了吗? |
Can you keep my valuables? |
你能帮我保管贵重物品吗? |
Where is dining room? |
餐厅在哪里? |
Is there also a cafeteria? |
这里有自助餐厅吗? |
What time does the dining room open? |
餐厅几点开门? |
What time can I have breakfast? |
早餐几点开放? |
Can I have breakfast in my room? |
我可以在房间吃早餐吗? |
Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) |
这里有美容院(理发店吗)? |
Does someone here speak Chinese? |
这里有人说中文吗? |
Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? |
4点之前你能保管我的行李吗? |
May I have my baggage back? |
我可以取走我的行李吗? |
Can I have a card with the hotel address? |
能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗? |
Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? |
能给我张观光巴士的票吗? |
Where is the nearest subway station? |
最近的地铁站在哪里? |
How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi? |
从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间? |
Can you find me a baby-sitter? |
能给我个婴儿座椅吗? |
Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me? |
你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)? |
Cab I use a typewriter? |
我可以用打字机吗? |
Do you have facsimile (photocopier)? |
你有传真(复印机)吗? |
What time do you close the front door? |
你们几点关前门? |
I’ll be back late tonight |
我今晚会晚回来 |
Are there any letters (massages) for me? |
这有给我的信(口信)吗? |
Please send this letter by air (sea) mail. |
请空运(水运)这个邮件 |
I’d like to send this parcel to China. |
我想将这个包裹寄回中国 |
Could you pack it for me? |
你能帮我做下包装吗? |
Can I have a box for packing? |
能给我个盒子作包装吗? |
Could you page Mr. Ford here? |
你在这能写上FORD先生吗? |
He must be somewhere in the hotel |
他一定是在酒店的某个地方 |
Just a minute, please. |
请等一下 |
Come in |
进来 |
Please bring me a pot of coffee. |
请给我一壶咖啡 |
This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please |
这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。 |
I’d like a wake-up call, please. |
请给我一个起床提醒 |
What time? |
几点? |
7 o’clock tomorrow morning |
明早7点 |
Your room number, please |
你的房间号码 |
Do you have room service? |
你有房间服务吗? |
I’d like a pot of boiled water |
我想要壶开水 |
Please bring me some ice cubes and water |
请给我一些冰块和水 |
Hoe long does it take? |
需要多长时间? |
As soon as possible, please. |
越快越好 |
I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match) |
我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火材) |
I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow |
我想订明早的早餐 |
What would you like to have for breakfast? |
你早餐想要点什么? |
I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and French fries, and Coffee, please |
我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,法国菜和咖啡 |
About what time shall we bring it? |
大约几点我给你送去? |
My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away |
我的早餐还没有到。请立刻送来 |
Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir |
早上好,这是菜单,先生 |
I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea, please. |
我想要一些卷,搅过的鸡蛋,土豆泥和茶 |
Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs? |
你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在鸡蛋上吗? |
Bacon, please. |
煎肉,谢谢 |
Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? |
你想要些柠檬块在茶中吗? |
No. with cream, please. |
不,加奶油,谢谢 |
Would you like your tea, now? |
你现在就要你的茶吗? |
Yes, please. |
是的 |
|
|
|
|