分享

国外乘车用语大全

 昵称2530266 2015-11-04

 


国外乘车用语大全



看完记得到朋友圈转发给大家分享哦。

How can I get the bus to stop?

我怎么能让巴士停下来?

I’ll get off at the cathedral.

在教堂前我要下车。

I’ll get off here

我在这下车。

May I have a subway map?

我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?

Which line should I change trains to go toMelbourne?

去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?

Which exit should I take for Melbourne centralstation?

我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?

Is the next station Melbourne central station?

下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?

Where is the taxi stand?

哪有出租车站台?

Could you call a taxi for me?

你能为我叫辆出租车吗?

Where can I catch a taxi?

我在哪能赶上出租车?

Where to?

去哪里?

How much does it cost to zoo?

去动物园多少钱?

Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back?

你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?

Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)?

你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?

Could you help me carry my baggage?

你能帮我搬行李吗?

To this place, please

去这里

I’m in a hurry

我有急事

Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?

你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?

Would you wait for me?

可以等我吗?

Could you drive more slowly

可以开的慢点吗?

Please turn to the right (left)

请右(左)转

Shop here, please

停这里

How much is it?

多少钱?

The fare is different from the meter.

收费和仪表盘上的不一样

Thank youKeep the change.

谢谢,不用找拉。

What kind of excursion cruises are there on theriver

在这条河上有什么样的游览船?

How many cruises are there each day?

这里一天有多少游览船?

Where can I board the ship?

我在哪里上船?

How long does it take to there and come back?

来回需要多长时间?

What time does the next ship leave?

下一班船什么时候出发?

Is there a moonlight cruise tonight?

有夜间的游览船吗?

Does the fare include meal?

费用包括吃的吗?

What time do we board?

我们什么时候上船?

What time does the ship leave?

这艘船什么时候出发?

Where is my cabin?

我的船室在哪?

How long does it take to south bank?

去南岸需要多长时间?

At which port do we stop?

我们在哪个码头停靠?

Can I reserve a deck chair?

我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?

From what time can I have breakfast?

什么时候可以吃早餐?

How long do we stop here?

我们在这里停靠多久?

I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is inport

当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色

I’m seasick, may I have some medicine?

能给我些药吗,我晕船

Could you call a doctor, please?

能帮我找个医生吗?

I’d like to rent a car, please

我想要租一辆汽车。

Where can I rent a car?

在哪里我可以租到车?

I have a reservation.

我做了预订。

This is my voucher.

这是我的凭证。

What kind of cars do you have?

你们有什么样的车?

I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car

我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车

May I see the rate list?

我可以看下费用单吗?

I’d like to see the car before I rent it.

我想在租之前看下车

I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.

我想租这种车3

Do you have any special rates?

你们有特价吗?

What is the rate per day (week)?

每天(周)怎么收费?

How much does it cost for 3 days?

天的费用是多少?

Is the mileage free?

公里数是免费的吗?

Does it include gas?

包括汽油吗?

No. Fill the gas when you return the car.

不。还车的时候请加满油

Does the price include insurance?

保险在这费用中吗?

Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license?

我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?

Do you want insurance?

你想要保险吗?

I’d like full insurance.

我想要全额保险

This is my international driving permit.

这是我的国际驾照。

Please write down your home address

请写下你的家庭住址

Where are you staying?

你在哪里暂住?

Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning

明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。

When do I have to return the car?

什么时候我还车?

Can I drop it off at my destination?

我能把车放在我的目的地吗?

Can I drop it off in Melbourne?

我能把车放在墨尔本吗?

How much do you charge for dropping off the car?

你们取车需要收费多少?

Do I have to pay a deposit?

我需要支付押金吗?

Please tell me some places to call in case oftrouble.

请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话

May I have a road map?

能给我张道路地图吗?

Is there a gas station around here?

这附近有加油站吗?

Fill it up, please

请加满油

Ten dollars of gas, please

10美元。

How can I use this gasoline pump?

如何使用这个油泵啊?

Could you check the battery (brake fluid)?

你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?

The clutch isn’t working right

离合器片没有正常工作

The car makes a strange noise.

车发出奇怪的声音

I have a flat tire.

我有一个瘪胎

My car has broken down.

我的车抛锚拉

Could you show me on the map where I am?

能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?

Where is the nearest motel around here?

这里最近的旅店在哪?

Where can I park?

我可以停在这吗?

Please call the police.

请叫警察

Please call an ambulance.

请叫救护车

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多